True Love Between The Races Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee held her tight and wouldn't let her up. He was hoping and preying she would be mated with him tonight! He was sure that if she was it would bring her home to him for sure. A baby would change both of them but especially her. He kissed her and held her under him for 20 or more minutes. His cock slowly pumping into her driving the cum deeper and deeper, as deep as he could get it! She sucked his tongue and held on to him as small waves of pleasure ran over her body with each downward movement of his hard cock. Yes he was still hard!

She was sure he had given her a baby tonight! She wasn't sure how she felt about that! But she decided not to worry about it tonight. If she was, there were always ways to handle it. She wouldn't tell Lee if she was because she was sure he would want her to carry it to completion. She didn't know if she was able to handle a kid. It would slow her down that's for sure. But then she wondered if this wasn't a gift from God, a gift to her that Lee had lived. A gift that he could now get hard again after the accident. If this wasn't a gift from God then the baby might be one too. She had major mixed emotions. She would have to work all this out later if she was breaded tonight from his long hard cock and all that cum!

Alexis held him tight and said, "My GOD! That was the best sex we have ever had Lee! It was the best sex in my life baby! God Lee I didn't think you were ever going to cum again! Man! You sure have your endurance back. How long did we fuck before you shot off into me?"

He smiled and said, "I have no idea at least an hour. It was good wasn't it Alexis?"

She moaned and kissed him hard! She rolled them over and as she sat up on top of him she felt his cock shrinking and when she lifted up it slipped out of her body. She knew he was done and slid down on top of him holding him tight. They kissed and held each other until Lee fell asleep. She got up and packed and did the things she need to do so she could leave in the morning. She showered and set the alarm for 5AM. She hated to get up early but she had no choice the plane tickets were for 8AM and it was an hour's drive to the airport.

When the alarm rang she hit it immediately. She wondered if she should wake Lee. She didn't want problems this morning before she left so she let him sleep. She put a long note on the kitchen table telling him how much she loved him and how good the weekend was for both of them. She told him she would miss him. She told him she would call him tonight and every night that she was away. She told him she loved him three more times before leaving the note.

Alexis locked the front door and got into her car. She drove to the airport and parked. As she walked towards the gate she saw John drinking a cup of coffee with his back to her. She got a strong twinge between her legs and a chill ran up her back. When she walked up behind him she said, "Hey baby! Want to go out in my car for a quick one?"

He turned and he grabbed her and kissed her long and hard. When they broke their embrace they both laughed. They had 10 minutes before they would be announcing the flight. He kissed her again and told her he missed her these last two night. He couldn't wait to get her alone and make love to her. Alexis knew right away that she was going to fuck him crazy all three days and nights. She wanted to fuck him there in the airport lounge. She realized then that this was much too strong of a relationship for her to break it off with John. She not only wanted him she wanted to be with him as much as she wanted to be with Lee. This was going to be a real problem for all of them! They boarded the plane and kissed and held each other as John surprised her and had them bumped up to first class. They drank wine and had a very nice meal as they landed in DC! As they got their luggage and caught a cab to the hotel. She wondered what Lee was doing and thinking when he woke to find her gone. She wondered what John and she was going to do to get the work done and still go wild fucking each other. And she wondered if she was pregnant.

12