True Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
das4200
das4200
161 Followers

"Oh wow Sam, I think I'm gonna cum already..."

She just continued to suck away and moaned an okay. I tried to keep my eyes on the road as I felt the wave of an orgasm crash over me. I managed to do it, but it wasn't easy. The car swerved just over the line when I started to cum inside her mouth. I felt as though I could have shot as much as Sam could, but I knew that would never happen. After regaining my composure I loosened my grip on the wheel and relaxed my focus. Sam's mouth finally pulled off and she licked her lips with satisfaction.

"Mmmmm tasty. Thanks for that sweetie. Did I get you to go off the road?"

"No, thank you...and yeah, but just barely."

"YES! Success!"

I couldn't help but laugh as we continued toward home. In just a couple hours we would be home and we could relax.

das4200
das4200
161 Followers
12