True Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
das4200
das4200
160 Followers

-13-

The rest of dinner passed as if nothing had happened and everything was right with the world. I could still sense a tension in my father, but he did his best to smile and brush off my concerns. I have to think to myself that I truly do respect my father. He never knew his father and was raised by an overbearingly religious mother. He joined the military as soon as he could after high school and never looked back. After his tour in the Army he came back and became a police officer. He met my mom and met Steph and eventually had me. He still avoids talking to grandma as much as he can. I think he always wanted the sense of a normal family. That's why he settled in suburbia in the first place. He raised me without religion and even hated it himself to this day. I can't blame my father for his repulsion, he was raised to find it morally wrong.

The steaks were amazing, and after a considerable amount of booze shared by our parents, Sam and I ended up having to drive our parents home. It's amazing to think how much maturity our parents had. Thinking of it all, our parents have been friends longer than I have been alive. They have shared more moments than even Sam and I and they were willing to settle and talk out their issues to keep the friendship alive. Before Sam's mom spoke up I was willing to cast my father aside and I looked at him with hatred. I am so immature. Thoughts like this are depressing. What if I didn't do all I could for Sam? Could I just cast her off like that if we had a disagreement?

I got my parents to their room and closed the door. I decided to just go upstairs and wait for Sam to finish with her parents. It was weird being home again. After only a few months away it felt as if my home was with Sam. Being with her was the greatest thing in my life and without her I don't think, I don't even know.

"Can I come in?" It was Sam at the door. She had changed into some PJ's she had back her place.

"Of course love, did you walk across the lawn over here in those?" The pajamas were an old pair of Tinkerbell bottoms and a small white tee.

"Duh, it would be silly of me to change downstairs before coming up. Should I have changed here in front of you instead?" Her smile showed her lust as she jumped into bed with me. "What a night huh?" She started to kiss all over me, starting to kiss my neck and chest.

"Sam...wait..." God, what was I thinking? "Don't you think we should talk?" Sam sighed, but brought herself up to lay next to me and stared into my eyes.

"You think too much you know? I love you for it, but, come on dude, horrible timing." She was just messing with me and planted a kiss on my forehead before continuing. "Alright Alex, where do you wanna start? With the finances? With your father? Hmmm?"

"You're so cute when you're in a hurry to get off. Uhmm, well the most important one, I think, would be how I'm gonna get by without my father's allowance. What are we gonna do? Sam sighed and twisted her neck before doing what she does best.

"Well I talked to my parents on our drive over, now they are drunk but my father agreed to give me a little more money each month until we come up with a solution. It isn't as much as you were getting but it'll help. Do you think you could get a job? She asked knowing we were taxed as it was.

"With what time? I'll think of something though..."

"We'll, we'll think of something love. We're in this together. We already save by cooking all our meals. We'll just have to fill our time with other activities instead of going out so much. I'm pretty sure we can find something to do that'll pass the time, can you think of anything?" She began kissing my neck again and I wanted to give in so much.

"Sam, we still...."

"Shhhh, now, how about you tell me how your father's words made you feel and I'll continue to do what I'm doing." She continued to trail her kisses lower.

"Uhhh, wow, I guess I'm just impressed with him." She was kissing and tracing her fingers over my abs. "I mean, I know how he was raised and everything. The fact that he is even talking to me is kind of amazi...ugh" She was sucking on my, now rock hard, dick. "I give up. You win."

"Good, now just sit back and let me do my thing."

She flashed me her melting smile and I did as she told me to. I closed my eyes and let the feeling of her attentions wash over me. Her mouth was warm and wet. I had only ever messed around with one other woman but nothing compared to Sam. Her lips were full and inviting. If I were to judge, with my limited experience, I would say they were the definition of "DSL's." She used her tongue in a way that surpassed anything I've ever felt.

"Alex, get up, I want to 69."

"Okay love."

Sam knew as much as I did that this was our favorite thing to do together. Both giving and receiving was so exciting that it often sent us both over the edge. By now lying on top had become my normal position. Her pajamas were now fully tented from her massive member. After undoing her tie-string I slid the thin girly fabric down to release her awaiting titan. I should have learned by now that when pushing her down like that to let the beast out that it would spring up when the fabric passed her tip.

"Sorry baby, you should know by now."

It was actually more amusing and arousing. I answered in kind by taking her in my grip and slapping my face a few times. I never knew why they did it in porn, but I see now that it can be very arousing to feel the weight hit you. It was amazing how comfortable I had become with my sexuality. Gladly engulfing a dick that painfully stretches my jaw used to never even cross my mind, but now I dreamed of doing it and seeing how much cum I could make her shoot.

Sam was now going all out on my member. Her hands were digging into my ass cheeks and hips while bobbing her head along my modest length. In this position she could deep-throat me with ease. The feeling of going in and out of her throat was always too much for me to handle. While sucking Sam off I could never hold off the inevitable. I always finished first, too turned on from all the sensations. After I finished, she would always nurse me while I attempted to work her over with my mouth. I usually had a harder time, especially since I could never get her size past my throat and squeeze her like her mouth could to me.

"I'm gonna cum Sammie!" That's when she surprised me. She pulled off right before I could force myself to finish. "Keep sucking me like you're doing sweetie, don't say anything and I'll let you cum in a minute."

I was confused but did as I was told. In order to get Sam off with my mouth I had to focus on her head. The small tip was sensitive and small enough to fit in my mouth before it swelled and locked my mouth onto it. Her attention had now moved upward. I felt Sam place small kisses on my ass cheeks. I stopped sucking to turn my head towards her, but was snapped back to my sucking when she slapped my ass, hard. Her kisses turned to licks as she moved closer to my hole. Her breath was the first thing I felt on my hole. My ears were filled with the sound of her taking in a big sniff. Her dick twitched in my mouth and I felt her head swell. She started to lick tenderly, letting her tongue taste me slowly. After more pulses from her member it was obvious she was heaven. She started to push her tongue inside of me and now it was my turn to pulse. The sensations were too much and I started to grind uncontrollably into her chest while trying to finish her off as fast as I could. Her tip started it's swelling and I was faced with a decision to either get caught unable to pull off without scraping her with my teeth or letting her shoot all over the place. I decided to pull off and started to jack her off as fast as I could. I was grinding into her and when I felt her tongue swirl inside of me I felt the sensation of cumming come back to me.

"I'M CUMMING SAM, OH GOD I"M CUMMING!"

She only growled and moaned into my ass she humped her dick into my hands and soon I felt her head swell to its full size and her hips give one last thrust. The first blast was massive and nailed me right in the eye.

"FUCK!" Oh my god that hurts! Why the fuck would they do this in porn?!

Despite the searing pain in my eye Sam was doing too much for me not to cum and I came all over her chest. Sam's cum was much more voluminous and soon my entire face was covered in her thick milky white cum. Her shots died down and turned into dribbles, but her mouth was still eating hungrily at my ass.

"SAM, please stop, oh god, that was amazing, but could you get me something to wipe my face?" I could feel the thick cum sticking firmly in place all over me.

"Oh Alex...you're covered. Did I do all that? She was still in her lusty haze and in not as much of a hurry to get me a towel as I would like.

"Who else could cover me like this? Sam, I know you're still, you know, but could you please get me a towel from the bathroom? My eye is on fire and I need to get your stuff off of me." I tried to sound as sweet as possible while in pain.

"Oh baby! I'm sorry, I'll be right back." The bathroom was right next door to my bedroom and sure enough she was back in a second. "I'm so sorry love, you know how muc...I'm sorry sweetie. Can you ever forgive me?" I had wiped as much as I could off and the towel was covered in her stuff.

"You know how charming your smile is?" I broke to laugh at the whole situation. "Of course I forgive you love, besides it's my fault for aiming it at my face. You are a one woman bukkake machine, more cum than I've ever se...."

"What baby?"

"Nothing, I have an idea for how we can scrape through college without any debt. I don't think you're gonna like it though?"

"What is going through that head of yours?" Even though I said she wouldn't like it she was still glowing.

"You know that site I go to every now and then. The site with that teenage couple who film themselves in the act?"

"Yeah..." I think she knew where I was going and I couldn't read how she felt.

"Baby..." I got down on one knee in the most cliche' way I could. "Sam, will you make porn with me?"

You know those questions that just hang in the air? Well this was one of them. Sam's face, unlike my mother's face when I told her I was dating Sam, was full of ranging emotions. She was thinking about it. I could see her going through the pros and cons in her head. It made perfect sense to me. Sam knew as well as I did that there was serious money out there to be made in amateur, barely legal, as well as "shemale" porn. Sam was hot, hung, and charming enough to make a wonderful pornstar. I had a fit body that would look good on screen. The only drawback would be our faces and exposure. What if it affected our futures? It was a big con and a justifiable one to scratch the whole idea.

"Hmmm, do I have to say yes?"

"No, it's just an idea. I understand if you don't want to." I was still on my knee holding her hand.

"How would we do it? Sell it to me." A smile crept onto the corner of her lips.

"Well, we film ourselves POV style with a high definition camera. We do simple editing work and gather a few clips together and release a few trailers onto the "tube" sites. We could also branch out with a made up twitter page. We start a website and make subscriptions reasonable, 10 or 15 dollars. We could do weekly updates, maybe a few pic sets, or we could even do behind the scenes stuff after we get a fan base or something. We could also put a poll up and ask viewers what they would like to see us do. Maybe offer live streaming sessions over webcam or something? At $15 a person, we would only need like, 70 viewers, or something like that to get more than my dad was giving us. What if we get more? Even if we don't get that much at first, the little bonus could do nothing but help. We already have sex like twice a day. We would only need to film once a week or something like that."

"How long have you been thinking this out?" The smile had grown the whole time I was talking.

"Just thought of it."

"Wow, you should definitely go into management if baseball doesn't happen." She was going to say yes, I just knew it. "Alright, let's go over some pros and cons."

"Well let's see. Pro, you're built to be a pornstar and are the most beautiful transgendered woman on the planet."

"Flattery will get you everywhere darling. Uhm, con, what if it effects my future as a psychiatrist or yours as a baseball player? Baseball is watched by millions of people, what if sports writers or ESPN insiders find out you were in gay porn?"

"Good point, pro, we need the money and it can provide that in abundance. If it does well enough you could just start your own firm, practice, or whatever the psych ones are called. We could also just do that and I could fall back into management like I said I would."

"You think it could do that well?" She sighed happily at the thought of her own practice. "Con, we don't know how to start our own website business."

"Ah, we don't, but Eric down the hall does and he has a huge crush on you."

"Eric's gay?" She was pleased at the thought of an admirer.

"Yeah, and he also happens to be a super genius who has designed, I think, nine websites. We could cut him a percentage to handle that part of it. Hell, he might even film it if we ask. He's been asking me for over a month now to see a picture of you naked."

"We need to stop before this sounds too good to say no to." She was almost as excited as me now.

"Another pro, I think it would be hot as hell to make porn with you. Seeing myself getting fucked by you on camera. Seeing you give me a massive facial and sharing it with the world for our profit." I felt myself twitch at the thought.

"That does sound good sweetie. Alex, if I say yes to this, you have to agree that we will back out if things become too much to handle. We're still a young couple and I don't wanna risk this becoming too much for us. That said, I think it sounds fun and we should totally do it!"

"I love you Sam, where do you wanna start?"

das4200
das4200
160 Followers
12