True Love Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
das4200
das4200
161 Followers

"And." Her eyes no longer looked to be on the verge of tears and were instead gripped onto my lips as the story was told. She reached down to take one of my hands from the bench and hold it in hers. I couldn't tell if the action was meant to comfort her or myself.

"And it's not like we aren't known around campus, but it was the way she carried herself. It was like she knew something I didn't, like she had a secret. A secret about you in particular. One that she was intentionally keeping from me. I didn't probe, but it just felt weird. I couldn't shake this uncomfortable feeling when I was around her."

"What was her name?" Her face turned to stone. It was a look that now had me as concerned as I was when I was faced with Trixie.

"Trixie."

Sam's face smoothed out. Her eyes looked up as she thought on the name for a few seconds. She patted my hand a few times as the name registered in her head and she laughed a little. "You never figured out who she was, did you?" She asked now smiling. Her smile made me relax a little, but my nerves were still shot from all the suspense and I couldn't laugh it off like Sam had.

"No." I answered, my voice edgy, waiting to hear the answer to the mystery.

"Trixie Campbell." She said it like the last name would jog my memory, but after a quick search of my expression she went further. "No? Okay." She paused while deciding where to start. "I hope this doesn't upset you, but can we continue this on our way to the dorm? The party will be starting soon."

I agreed as we stood and grabbed our stuff and headed back to our room. I had felt uncomfortable before, but now I didn't know what I felt. Sam was so casual and light now. I had that feeling of tightness in your gut when you're left out of a secret.

"Remember when we talked about our sexual experiences in high-school?" I nodded that I had. "Trixie was the first person to see me naked. Not exactly sex per say, but it is kind of. It was in..." She trailed, trying to think. It was a short walk and we were getting close to our dorm building. "... Junior year? Yeah, junior year. I was a bit careless one day after a track meet and she caught me changing." She laughed as she was remembering the experience. "She, uh, she was so shocked." She was giggling after almost every word now. "And so was I. I mean, God, high-school was over for me. I thought I was done for." Since I had never heard about this it was safe to assume Trixie never told anyone. Sam calmed down as she wrapped up the story. We reached the building, just in time too. The temperature was dropping fast. "I was so mortified I think I dropped to my knees and started to beg, but she stopped me. I was a wreck. I was sobbing and crying." We got to our room and started the routine of getting undressed, showering, and then getting ready for going out. "Then she whipped out a dick of her own."

"Wait! What?!" I felt like my jaw was going to hit the floor with how fast it dropped.

"Yeah, it's crazy. It seems like something you'd read about online. Two transsexuals going to the same high school at the same time, crazy, but true. When she showed me my jaw started to hang just like yours is now." She used her hand to lift my chin back into place. "It's why my secret never got out. We promised to keep each other's truths to ourselves. It's why I never told you."

"That's believable, but why was she being so, strange?" We were talking while getting undressed in the bathroom. We'd have to shower together in order to make it to the event on time.

"Probably because she likes to mess with people. She knows about me. So that means you're technically in a relationship with a man." I was undressed first and got the shower started for us. "It's still scandalous to be gay sweetie. And then there is whatever you and I are. Seeing you probably brought her right back into high-school and I guess provided proof of the relationship. That's the best I got. Besides, Trixie was always weird sweetie. I can almost guarantee the place you remember her from is Senior Prom." Sam stepped into the shower with me and snuggled close to me as we shared the water. "Ooh, a bit warm."

"You're just cold from being outside in nothing but spandex darling."

"Shut-up." She playfully slapped my chest as she started to wash herself. "She was the one that brought her younger brother to the prom. He was like fifteen."

"Oh, yeah, and the chaperones felt so uncomfortable when they had to separate them during the bump and grind songs." I finished washing myself and started to wash Sam's back. "I knew I recognized her!" Sam pressed back into me as I washed her. "That brings back so many memories. Do you ever wish we had gone to prom together?"

Sam turned to face me, giving me a hug and washing the suds from her back. Her arms wrapped around me tightly and she pressed her cheek into my shoulder. "If that were the case, then this would be too much of a fairytale." She pulled away from the hug and stepped out of the shower. "It would have been a dream to have gone to prom with my best friend." I followed behind her as her already somber tone grew more so. "Some dreams don't come true."

"Sam...I... If I wou..." She cut me off as I moved to hold her.

"Don't." She held out her hand and stopped my movement as she dried off. "You have made me happier than any woman could imagine. Don't wish for things to be different." She collected herself, and just like that her face was back to her cheery self. "Now let's get ready for that party."

-----

The party that we were going to wasn't exactly a party per say. It was an event held by the college for select students and faculty. It was just our luck that Sam, our classes leading student, and myself, the school's best athletic prospect in decades, were both invited to the event. It was a chance to mingle with the teachers and discuss futures among holiday festivities. It was a high class, suit and tie kind of party. Not the kind of thing you wanted to show up late to.

"Hurry up in there Sam. We have to get moving." I called into the restroom as I finished attaching my cuff links.

I was dressed in a standard black suit with a white dress shirt. It wasn't the most expensive thing, but it fit nicely. I decided to liven it up a little by wearing a red tie instead of a black one. Tis' the season after all. I had a black one in my pocket to place in the car in case I broke some kind of social faux pas.

"I'm coming, don't rush me." She dismissed me playfully.

Sam stepped through the door and my jaw lost control once again. She was dressed in a red cocktail dress that hugged her curves seductively. It came up to her mid-thigh. Her perfectly tan muscular legs had just enough room to walk without exposing herself. They looked so smooth. The dress was strapless and pushed her breasts together to expose a generous amount of equally glossy cleavage. Her long hair was done up and looked like a professional had been working on it for hours. One of the clips holding it all together was green and looked a little like a tiny sprig of mistletoe. In a word, she was exquisite.

"You look so gorgeous. Oh my stars. How did I ever get with such a hottie like you?" I closed the distance between her and me and pulled her into a close embrace, careful not to mess up her outfit. She smelled as wonderful as she looked. "What's that scent?"

"Oh hush." She pulled away and adjusted her dress. "It's new. You like it?"

"I love it. I could take you right now."

"You're making me blush, quit it." She grabbed her clutch and walked over to the door. "Ready?"

"Aren't you going to grab a jacket? It's freezing out there, weather says it might snow."

"All I have is my jacket sweetie, you know that. I can't wear that to this event."

"Hold on." I ran over to the bed and pulled out the shopping bag from earlier in the day. "Since we don't have to wait 'til Christmas. Here."

"Alex! Oh my, what is it?" She didn't need me to answer as she brushed the fluff out of the way and pulled the coat out, letting the bag hit the floor. "It's gorgeous. Oh wow, it'll go perfect with this dress. Thank you so much sweetie." She beamed at me, closing the distance between us, giving me the biggest kiss on the lips. Her bright red lipstick smearing as she pressed her lips into mine. "I love you so much, thank you." Sam removed the hood attached to it and put the coat on. She tied the belt tightly around her waist, accentuating her hourglass figure.

"Merry Christmas Sam."

"Merry Christmas Alex." We both chuckled, thinking of the actual calendar date. "Come on. I'll fix my makeup in the car."

-----

It only took Sam and me a few minutes to drive over to the student center. The air was indeed quite chilly. So much so, that we could both see our breath for the entire car ride. Before we got out of the car I took a look around and saw that people were dressed festively enough and so I took out the black tie and placed it in the glove box.

"Don't be so nervous sweetie. You look so handsome." Sam comforted me. I didn't realize that I had started to sweat a little in the freezing cold until she reached over and grabbed my hand.

"Thanks. I'll be fine. You ready?"

"Yep." She beamed her radiant smile and let go of my hand.

Sam hooked her arm in mine and huddled in close beside me as we made our way up the steps. There were several couples and people walking beside us. Everyone seemed to be in light spirits. It was strange seeing so many of my teachers dressed up.

"Samantha Summers and Alexander Winters." Sam was the one to give our names at the door. Her voice so confident, as if she had done it a thousand times before.

"Of course. You both enjoy yourselves. Happy holidays." As he spoke, he handed us our tickets for our seats.

"To you as well."

Sam despised having to say 'Happy Holidays' to people. She had told me in the past that she wished she could get away with saying 'Merry Christmas' to everyone she met. She understood the political correctness, but it still felt like a crime to her that she wasn't allowed to speak her mind and wish the people around her the festive feelings that were nestled in the depths of her heart.

"I know that took a lot of restraint. Would you like a drink to calm your nerves?" I was half joking with her as I whispered into her ear.

"I would love a drink. Thank you."

Sam took her coat off and put it on the back of her chair. I found it a little difficult to pull myself away from her. I just wanted to hold her. She was so damn beautiful. With a great deal of effort I managed to turn away from her and went to the catering table and grabbed two cups of punch.

"Punch?" I offered the cup to her as she sat at the table.

"I would love some punch." She took it and sipped from the crystal glass. I watched her ruby lips as they pressed against the fancy glassware. Impure thoughts raced through my mind. "Delicious."

"It came from a glass bowl and everything." I had to sit down to hide my growing arousal.

"How wonderfully cliché." She chuckled to herself as she looked at the program. "Comfy?" She asked, giving a knowing smirk.

"Can't help it." I rubbed the back of my neck out of nervousness.

"Relax sweetie. We're gonna be here for a little while." She placed a hand on my lap. "We have to listen to a few speeches and then we can finally get up and dance."

"I can't wait." I found the sight of her exposed cleavage irresistible and I stared blatantly.

"Oh Alex, whatever will I do with you?" She blushed.

"Love me?"

"Of course."

She leaned over and kissed me. It was a light connection of our lips. They were so soft and supple. The kiss was over almost as soon as it began. There was always a moment of sadness when our kisses ended. If I could spend every moment attached to her lips, I would.

-----

Over the next hour or so we sat in our chairs. Plates of various types of food were brought in front of us. Every item was delectable. Sam and I ate and listened to all the speakers that came to the stage. The other guests at our table consisted of a couple of teachers and another student. The teachers asked us about our plans after graduation. I don't know what it was, but I felt like they thought my pursuit of professional baseball was silly. I did my best not to be rude, but their self-righteous tone was grinding on my nerves. I couldn't leave the table fast enough when they released us to dance and mingle with the rest of the guests.

"Relax dear. They're academics. They don't see the point in sports." Sam comforted me as she lead me to the dance floor. "Let's just dance. Forget about them."

Sam embraced me and pulled my arms to her. My hands moved with muscle memory. I held her hand and wrapped my arm around her slim waist. Her frame was strong, but delicate at the same time. She moved like a flower upon the winds as we glided along the dance floor.

"Why didn't we do this at prom?" I laughed lightly as I spun her around.

"Because I didn't think you'd ever want to dance with someone like me." Her eyes met mine. I could see her doubts and fears. She had no walls up around me. I saw her for who she was.

"You mean a beautiful woman?" She blushed.

"Always the charmer." She moved closer to me. Her head rested on my shoulder. It was a little awkward with her being taller than me, especially in heels, but she still kept dancing with the same grace. "Alex, there's something..."

She was going to tell me something when my old English teacher danced up alongside us with her husband. Mrs. Apple was a lovely lady, given her age. She was in her seventies, but looked no older than fifty.

"Samantha dear, you look stunning. Gorgeous darling." Mrs. Apple was my favorite professor and I'm pretty sure she was Sam's as well. "Alex, you look quite dashing as well."

"Thank you Mrs. Apple." We thanked her in unison.

"Sam, I wanted to congratulate you dear on you acceptance to Brown."

At that moment my body stopped working. I could no longer hear the conversation. I just looked at Sam. She was doing her best to remain cordial in front of our former professor, and at the same time she was looking back at me with the same fear that painted her face when she revealed her feelings for me. She was vulnerable all over again. Brown? She had applied to Brown? Why didn't she tell me? My head flooded with questions. I couldn't look at her anymore. My hands dropped away from her. I needed air. I ran outside to the balcony. It was chilly, but I didn't care. I had to get away. I heard her call after me, but I was focused on trying to get my breathing under control.

"Alex! Wait! I can explain." She pleaded after me.

"When were you planning on telling me?" My hands shook as they gripped the ice cold railing. "Were you just going to up and leave one day?"

"I didn't know how to tell you. I applied a while ago, but didn't think I would get in. The acceptance rate is so low." She was clutching on to me from behind, but I couldn't face her. I heard the pain in her voice.

"Why'd you want to apply in the first place? I thought we were going to graduate together next year? I was going to turn pro and you would set up a practice back home?" My whole body was shaking. I felt sick.

"That was the plan Alex, believe me. I would follow you anywhere, but this was a huge opportunity. This could open a lot of doors for me in my career. I love you Alex, but I have dreams as well. If I want to help people like myself, I need to take every chance available. Can't you be happy for me?"

I knew that I should. In my head, I knew that this was an amazing accomplishment and that I shouldn't be selfish in wanting her to give up her dreams to follow me. Even though I knew what I should have said, my heart felt torn. It wanted me to scream and shout. I felt betrayed. She should have told me sooner. She should have discussed this with me when she applied.

"Happy for you? You hid this from me. And now what? You're just going to leave me?" I turned to look at her. There were tears in my eyes. I couldn't believe how much I was hurting inside.

"Don't speak like that. I love you Alex. It's only for another few years and then we could be together." Her eyes were swollen with tears as well. "You were going to be on the road so much, I figured I could take advantage and go to class while you focused on your career."

"And you didn't feel like discussing this. You just..." I gripped her shoulders. "...I love you Sam." My arms dropped to my sides and I fell to my knees. I felt cold all over. Sam pulled me close to her. Her hands clutched my head and pulled me to her thighs.

"Shhhh, It's okay Alex. Shhh..." She stroked my hair. She was breathing heavily as she tried to compose herself. "Get up sweetie. Let's go home and we can talk about this in peace."

My body was weak. I held onto Sam as I climbed to my feet. She hugged my tightly and supported me as we left the party. We drove home in silence. She held onto my hand. Her finger traced circles on my skin. Her French tips tickled me lightly. The whole experience was calming. Christmas tunes played on the radio. Sam sang along quietly. Her voice was soft and melodic.

When we got to the room I was expecting us to talk things over, but Sam had other plans. She shoved me on the bed. I braced myself on my elbows and kept upright. The tears that painted Sam's face were gone. Her makeup had been ruined, but she was still the picture of beauty. She pounced on top of me and clawed at my suit.

"I'm sorry for not telling you."

She kissed me. It was frantic and hurried. She bit my lips and shoved her tongue inside my mouth. I reacted slowly, but soon gave in to her advances. She went as far as undoing the buttons of my white dress shirt. She kissed along my naked chest. My breaths were short and ragged. Her fingers swiftly undid my belt and opened my slacks. She pulled them down in one quick movement and took my cock in her mouth. She sucked on my quickly hardening member with as much passion as her kisses. The room flooded with noises of her sloppy sucking. She stroked my shaft while lapping at my bulbous tip.

"Sam, what're you doing?" I huffed. She pulled off of me with a sigh.

"Shhh, no talking. I want you to fuck me like you've never fucked me before, like you'll never fuck me again."

I couldn't comprehend her words past her wanting me to fuck her. I sat up and removed my tuxedo jacket and shirt and threw them to the floor. I practically ripped her dress as I pulled it down and off of her body. I could see her hard cock straining her panties. I moved her to her back and lifted her legs in the air and rested them against my shoulders. I lifted underneath the elastic and pulled up sharply.

I ignored her large appendage as it flopped up to her stomach. I moved her legs apart and licked her precious flower. I pushed my tongue inside of her, opening her up. Her puckered hole blossomed around my tongue. I could hear her moans as she rocked her hips against my face. I pulled away quickly.

My entire body shook with pent up nervous energy. I was wound up tight. I gripped my dick and lined it up with her wet hole. I pressed forward and sank inside of her. My whole cock disappeared into her ass. She reached down and gripped me tightly, pulling me to her.

Every muscle on my body tensed. I felt myself start to sweat as I moved inside of her. My grunts of force were outmatched by her cries of pleasure. She met each of my thrusts. My balls slapped against her cheeks. I could feel a hand move to her chest and then up to her throat. She locked her eyes onto mine and moved her head up and down. I could feel the air trap inside of her as my hand closed around her neck.

I was angry with Sam. She had lied to me. I was taking it out on her body. My cock shoved into her roughly. My nails dug into her throat and her hips. Her whole body went stiff. Her ass squeezed tightly around me. I watched as her eyes started to roll into the back of her head. I let go just as her cock shot out her thick load all over her body and up to her neck.

das4200
das4200
161 Followers