True Love Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
das4200
das4200
160 Followers

"Why? Just because I like Golden Girls? It's a good show." She huffed as she flipped the channel and squalled happily when the show came on. "I love this episode. This is the one where Blanche tries to sleep with the one that got away."

Over the next twenty minutes I sat back and tried to enjoy the old eighties show, but it just wasn't my cup of tea. Then again, I had watched nothing but Sports Center for the last few years. I could hear Trixie's shower running in the background. She sure did spend a lot of time in there. I listened to Chelsea laugh and giggle ever minute or so. Even though she had seen the episode at least a dozen times, she still found it hilarious.

"Hey Alex? Since you're being such a sour puss, would you mind rubbing my feet? They're pretty sore from walking around in heels all day, do you mind?"

She stuck her feet up in my face and looked at me with the most adorable pout. She really didn't need to beg like she was. I didn't mind giving foot massages and it was a welcome distraction from the show.

"Not at all."

I took her foot in my hand and started rubbing the sole with my thumbs. I never had a fascination with feet, but Chelsea's were quite lovely. I could tell she moisturized, judging how soft they were. The act of feeling for the knots and tightness in her foot was infinitely more entertaining than watching the showing. I liked hearing the little moans of appreciation. I kept glancing over and seeing her face twist in pleasure before her gaze returned once more to the screen. It was an intimate thing, rubbing another person's foot. It felt sexual, but not. I just wanted her to feel good.

"Switch."

She presented her other foot and rubbed the other one on my thigh a few times appreciatively before resting it on the end of the couch. I started thinking about how attractive Chelsea was. I thought about the possibility of what it would be like to date her. I felt guilty for some reason. I hadn't thought of anyone that way since Sam. Did this mean that I didn't love Sam anymore? Did this mean I had moved on? I tried to shake the thoughts of doing anything with Chelsea out of my head, but it was difficult to lose completely when I heard her little high pitched squeals.

I heard Trixie shut off the water and I set Chelsea's foot down abruptly, expecting her to step out for some reason. I don't know why, but I felt embarrassed. I felt like what I was doing was wrong. Why did I stop so quickly?

"Thank you." She whispered. Her face showed that she knew what I was thinking. She didn't seem to mind. She actually looked pleased with my discomfort.

After a few seconds Trixie burst out of the bathroom and straight into her room on the left. She was wrapped up in a towel and looked to be in a hurry. When I looked down at my watch I could see why.

"Don't mind her. She'll be in there for the next thirty minutes trying to figure out what to wear. She can be such a girl sometimes." Chelsea giggled and lounged back a little more.

Her calves now rested over the edge of the couch, but that wasn't what drew my attention. The new position had lifted her skirt and exposed her panties underneath. I could feel the heat from her backside as it pressed into my thigh. I tried to look away, but the way that she was blatantly ignoring the obvious exposure was making it hard not to look.

Her thong panties matched her bra. The lacy material clung to her skin. She looked so soft. I expected to see a bulge, but there really wasn't one to be seen. I instead looked at her hips, her thighs, her rear. Chelsea was thicker than Sam. Her body had curves. She was soft. Her skin had give. She was pleasant to touch. At least I thought she was.

The entire time that I stared I expected her to look down and see the look on my face. I could only imagine what I looked like. It had been months since I had last had sex. I felt the urge, but it felt wrong. I tore my eyes away and sighed as I pushed her legs off of me and got up and off of the couch.

"What's wrong?" For some reason she sounded hurt.

"Nothing." I faked a smile. "Just thirsty. I'm ready to party. Guests should be here any minute, wanna play some beer pong?"

Before she could answer that she wanted to, I was already heading to the kitchen to grab the beers from the fridge. The cups were already on the table and the ping pong balls were in a bowl on kitchen counter.

Chelsea knew what was up. We'd done this enough times before. She got off of the couch and adjusted her clothes. She started clearing the table and setting up her cups.

"Here ya go." I tossed her a tall boy of bud light and set mine on the table. I went back to the kitchen to grab the water cups before setting my rack up.

"Six cup?"

"Like always."

"Are you two starting without me?!" Trixie shrieked from the bedroom. She sounded pissed, which only made me and Chelsea giggle like little kids. "This is my party!"

"Love you Trix!" Me and Chelsea cooed in unison.

"Screw the both of you!"

"Sorry sweetie, you're too big for that." Trixie quipped.

I couldn't help but laugh, causing me to mess up the face off.

---

-Samantha Summers-

"You want another beer?"

Amber's shrill voice was like acid in my brain. I was too drunk to deal with her right now. I hadn't drank since the break-up. Why did I let Devin convince me to come out?

"Bring it!"

What was I thinking? Beer number nine, or wait, was it ten? Then there was the jello shots. I could vomit just thinking about them.

"Wooooooooo!"

I hated people who partied like Amber, but she was the closest thing to a friend that I had nowadays. I had her and Devin. Mmm, I could really go for some sex right now. Devin's ass would be perfect.

My daydreaming was interrupted by Amber shoving a beer into my hand and pushing it up towards my mouth. I really shouldn't drink it, but I want them to accept me. As soon as the bitter brew passes my lips I know it's a mistake. I feel my stomach reject it. I really am going to throw up.

I gag once and that's it. I bolt past Amber, shoving her out of the way. I'm at some random kid's house. I'm frantic trying to find the bathroom. I shove past every single person lining the halls. It's hard to keep my balance. I gag once more. I can taste the night's activities slosh together in my mouth. I want to spit it out, but I have to find a bathroom first.

I reach a closed door. It's worth a shot. I slam into the doorknob and twist it as I fall to the ground.

Success!

My face nearly falls straight into the toilet bowl as I spew the contents out of my mouth. I can smell the acrid scent of my stomach acid mixing with the booze and jello. I keep heaving painfully. My core constricts tightly around my stomach forcing the toxins out of my body. It's a painful self-defense mechanism, but an important one.

I feel a gentle hand on my shoulder. I can tell that it's Amber. She's pulling my hair back. It feels wet as it lands on my shoulder. It must have fallen in the toilet already.

"It's okay Samantha. Just let it all out."

I don't understand how she's helping me. She had more to drink than me. Didn't she? I'm not even sure anymore. My head hurts. I can't think straight. I need to lie down.

"Good, that's good. Just a little more."

I spit out the last chunks out of my mouth. I could feel the little chunks of gelatin between my gums. I flicked my tongue around, fishing them out and spitting once more.

"Fuck. I need to lie down. I don't feel so good."

"Alright, alright. Come on. Let's get you up and into a bed."

Amber hooked her arm around my back and under my pit. She gripped tightly onto my breast. Any other night and I would have hit on her, but my head felt like it was splitting. The music was so loud.

Amber struggled to carry me. I was having to pick up my feet as she poorly lifted me up the stairs.

"Where are we going?" My words were slurred. I don't even know if what I said was coherent.

"We're getting you into a bedroom."

"Nooooo, I can't lay in a bed. I've got throw up in my hair." I knew I was whining, but I couldn't help it.I didn't want to ruin someone's bed.

"It's a sorority house. They're used to it after parties Samantha."

"Okay..."

"Unnghhhh, Sammy, sweetie, I need you to stay with me. I can't lift you by myself."

I felt my head drop. I couldn't control my neck anymore. My feet felt like they had cinderblocks attached to them. I did my best to hold myself up, but it was growing harder by the second.

"Almost there, just a few more feet." Amber was grunting now. "Here we go..."

Then the world span around. I was on my back, on a bed, but the celling wouldn't stay still. I felt like throwing up again. I flailed my arms around trying to find stable ground, but there was nothing. There was nothing to hold on to. That was until my hand touched Amber. I fumbled around trying to hold on to dear life itself.

"Amber! Help!"

My grip tightened down. The room span around me a little less. I was holding onto Amber. She felt soft. I giggled. I think I was squeezing her breasts.

"Sammy, I don't need you going lezbo on me." She plucked my hands off of chest and threw them back. "Now let's get these jeans off. You threw up all over them."

"Okay..." I mumbled half aware of what was going on.

All I knew was that I was in bed with Amber and she was taking off my pants. Wait, what? I tried to lift myself up to stop her. I felt her struggling with my trying to get them past my butt. I think she thought my efforts to stop her from discovering my secret were me trying to help her. She giggled at my distress. I wanted to scream out, but I couldn't focus on two things at once. All I could think about was how close she was to slipping my jeans past my hips.

Everything slowed down. She used the perfect amount of strength and tugged my jeans just right. I felt them slip past my ass cheeks and halfway down my thighs. I could feel that my dick was free. All the twisting and pulling on my hips and jostled it loose. It was now hanging half limp between my legs. I could see that she hadn't noticed it, despite her face being inches away. I saw that she was focused downward on the task of slipping my vomit covered jeans off of me.

I tried to move my hands down to cover myself up and maybe tuck myself into my panties. My hands brushed past her hair. I felt my dick in my hand. It was still soft, probably too drunk to even get it up all the way. I quickly pushed back and wedged it between my thighs as Amber got one foot loose.

I lifted my head, and even though my vision was spinning I could see that my dick was at least partially concealed. If anything, it looked like I had a pantie liner in.

"You're so drunk." Amber sighed and threw the dirty inside-out jeans on the ground. She looked down and saw me covering my crotch still. "You alright?"

"Just cramps. I'll be fine. Thanks Amber."

She gave me a knowing smile and sighed before stumbling away to head back to the party.

---

-Alexander Winters-

"Who's up next!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs. I loved beer pong. I hadn't lost a game since the party started. All the beer was starting to get to me, but I could still function. The party was a blast. I didn't know that this many people could fit into her apartment. There must have been thirty people inside and another ten or more outside.

I always wondered why the girls didn't really have any furniture in the living areas. Now I knew why. They kept their rooms locked and let people do what they pleased during the parties. People either passed out on the floor or outside.

"I got next!" Trixie screamed out above the crowd and stepped up to the table with her beer ready to pour.

"Haven't I already beaten you twice tonight?"

"So what! I think you've hit the wall. You're too drunk to beat me again."

"Oh yeah? Wanna make it interesting?"

The crowd perked up at this and focused in on the table. They gathered around and watched intently.

"What'd you have in mind?"

"Fifty bucks?" The people in the crowd whooped softly at the wager.

"Boring! What else you got?"

I looked across the table. She didn't look too drunk. I knew she had been drinking nearly as much as me, but she was also a lot smaller. I knew what she wanted. The wicked gleam in her eye said it all. Our tit for tat back and forth earlier had pissed her off and she was out to prove me wrong.

"You're feeling pretty confident, huh? I've ran this table all night. If you're feeling so tough, how about we take the stakes up a notch?" The people around the table were rapt with anticipation. "Winner gets to fuck the other in the ass?"

The crowd erupted in woops and awws. I felt like the man after throwing the bet out there. I stared her down. You see, everyone at the party knew that Trixie was more than just a girl and they also knew about my relationship with Sam. What most of them didn't know was that Trixie was a pure top.

Then again, most of them didn't know about our previous conversation about how she might be packing some serious heat up her skirt.

That fact made me a little nervous. I was confident after the years with Sam that I could take whatever Trixie had, but the way she talked about it and the way she was smirking made me second guess myself. Sam's thickness hurt every time. I never got used to it. It had also been months.

"Are you sure you wanna make that bet? I'll fucking break you." The party was losing it. People were so amped to see what was going to happen.

"Are you sure you want me to pop that sweet cherry?" Another eruption. The booze was hitting everyone pretty hard and even the smallest quip lit everyone up and set them loose.

Trixie glared daggers into me. I stared right back, semi hoping that she would back down. I faltered for just a second. That was enough for her.

"Bet."

"Winners got first. So that would be me."

I rubbed the two orange ping pong balls in my hand before tucking one down and lining up with the other. I always hit front cup first with a laser strike to set the tone. I flicked my wrist.

Splash!

Before she could even pull the beer, and while the crowd was still cheering I bounced the ball across the table.

"Oooooooooohhhhh!!"

"Balls back princess."

My grin couldn't be wider. Three cups, just like that. Half her cups gone on the first turn. She rolled her eyes as she downed her beer and rolled the balls across the table. I picked them up and rinsed them off and rolled them around my palms once more.

"Chelsea! I need you!" Trixie cried out and a very drunk Chelsea pushed her way through the people and stood herself next to her roommate. She leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Alright, your shot. Go."

"I know what you're doing. It won't work."

"We'll see."

I lined up my shot. I knew what they were doing. They were going to try and distract me. I looked from them and back to the cups. Three left. One on an island to the right and the edge cups to the left. That lone cup would be the toughest to hit. Might as well save it for last. I honed in on the two cups side by side, but my vision blurred slightly. It was growing harder to focus. I looked up one last time before flicking my wrist and saw that Chelsea was bent over with her wide ass out in the open while Trixie held her skirt up.

"Haha. What was that? It's not gonna work?"

Their pestering was only making me madder each second. I needed to focus. I lifted up the ball, but was once again distracted by the sight of her beautiful bare cheeks. This time, Trixie had leaned down and was flicking her tongue across the bare skin. I tried to block it out, but it was too much. I fired my shot. Nothing. Air ball.

"This is gonna be easy." She turned to Chelsea and kissed her on the cheek. "Thank you sweetie." She gave Chelsea a smack on her ample rear and sent her out to party.

I had played Trixie earlier in the night. She wasn't that great. I think she sank three cups both times combined. I sat back and played it cool. That was until she sank two cups like it was nothing. The middle right and back right, gone just like that.

"I believe that's balls back. Roll them over."

"Yeah yeah."

I rolled the two orbs across the table and into her eager hands as I drank my beer and waited for her turn. Guy distractions were lame and I didn't want to sink to their level, but there was a lot on the line here. Trixie's a top, so maybe if I flashed her the brain, she might look away and miss her shot. When she lined up I dug into my zipper and whipped out my nutsack and slapped it on the table for her to see.

The crowd let out their share of ewws, but I got a few people to cheer. My excitement didn't last long, because just like before she sank both shots back to back. This time back left and middle left. That left two island shots. Front cup and back cup.

"Balls back bitch!" She snickered and laughed as I put my sack away. "Oh, by the way. I love to hear my men scream when I fuck them."

The momentum was definitely in her favor and the crowd was on her side. They laughed in my direction as they readied themselves for what might happen.

I didn't bother with a distraction. Both shots were tricky, even if she made one I still had another chance and there was no way she sank both.

The first shot bounced off the rim of the front cup and I thought my heart would stop right then and there. I focused in on the ball, willing it away with my mind to not go in a cup.

"Kobe!" She let loose a high arcing shot.

Nothing but beer.

"Oooooh, that shot was wet!" I ignored her comment and drank my beer. "Just like that ass gonna be tonight."

The cheers from the crowd started to make me a little mad, or maybe it was the constant stress of the impending possible ass fucking. I didn't know, but I did feel myself growing nauseous.

"Island!"

I focused as hard as I could on the lone cup. If I sank it, that's two cups and then I could sink the last cup. I stared as hard as I could, ignoring whatever Chelsea was doing with Trixie and let loose.

"YEAH! Wooooo! Come on!"

I was pumped. I had never wanted a victory this bad in my life. One more cup. I looked over at Trixie and saw the nerves on her face. I almost felt bad, but she had agreed to this. I rubbed the remaining ball dry in my palm and readied my shot. Just one shot, don't miss don't miss don't miss.

I lasered the shot as hard as I could towards the cup. The ball smacked the inside of the rim and spun around violently. Trixie acted quicker than I thought she would and before I could finish yelling out my celebratory scream she hooked her finger inside the cup and fished the ball out, causing it to flop out onto the table and roll around.

"That's cheating! Guys finger, bitches blow!"

"Hahaha, suck it! You forget that I'm not a bitch." She pressed her hands to her crotch and humped the air hard, emphasizing her unique position on the guy-bitch scale. "My turn."

She had a surge of new confidence. Two new chances to seal her victory were presented. The conniving bitch looked ready to seal it too.

"You won't sink it. You don't got this." I was clinging at straws for anything that might throw her off.

She ignored me completely and with hawk-like focus she honed in on the lone cup on my side of the table and sank not one, but both balls into the cup. One. Then the other. Game.

"Balls back. Game."

I could barely hear the eruption from the people around me. I almost couldn't feel the pushes and shoves from the overly amped onlookers. I just stared at Trixie. Her grin said it all. I could not believe it. Impossible. My heart sank. My legs felt weak.

Her imperious gaze faltered for just a second before returning. She made sure she had my attention and glanced over to her bedroom. I hadn't expected her to claim her prize right away, but she stepped away from the table and headed to her room. I followed behind her, still under the impression that this wasn't happening.

das4200
das4200
160 Followers