True Love Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
das4200
das4200
161 Followers

Everything grew more real as she unlocked her door and ushered me inside. Her room was small. It had a little twin bed in the back corner. There was a dresser to my left with a series of partially opened drawers lining it up and down unevenly. She had a small little IKEA desk straight ahead of me that was squeezed between the wall and the foot of the bed. She had a bunch of papers scattered on top. Most of them were drawings. They were similar to the drawings that were placed haphazardly along her walls with no rhyme or reason. I tried to look at them a little more closely, but was disrupted by a hard shove coming from Trixie as she shoved me onto the bed. I was able to anticipate the fall a little and I twisted on my back before slamming into the mattress.

"I'm a little surprised you took the bet." She paused to rip her shirt over her head. Her freshly dyed blonde hair fell over her face. She brushed the long strands back and tucked them behind her ear. "If I'm not mistaken this would be your first time since 'she who will not be named' left?"

My eyes fixated on her black bra as she took it off. Trixie was incredibly petite. Her breasts were just barely budding out from her chest. She had the cutest little pink nipples though. Despite her lack of a chest, she was still feminine. Her midriff curved inwards on the sides giving her a slight hourglass figure.

"Yeah..."

Trixie was now wearing nothing but her favorite short skirt, thong, and Chucks. She closed the distance between the two of us and leaned down over me. I was still propping myself up on my elbow on the edge of the bed. She leaned down and planted her palms on the mattress, bringing her face within inches of mine. I flinched and scooted back on the bed. She didn't skip a beat and followed after, bringing her knees up onto the bed, straddling one leg as she crawled towards me.

"Does that make you nervous?"

She was almost predatory. I could feel her breath along the side of my chin. She was sniffing the air around me. I had never felt this tense in bed before. My voice gripped tightly in my throat. I couldn't speak, so I nodded that it did.

"Don't be." She kissed my lips tenderly. It was just a peck. "All that was a show. I'll take care you."

She kissed me once again, but this time lingered a little longer. I kissed her back. It was just a small movement. My lips pouted and I felt my neck respond by turning to cradle her head with mine.

Her hands reached out to pull off my shirt. Her fingers lifted it up along my chest and over my head. She threw it on the ground and stared down at my body and then back up to my face.

"See, that wasn't so bad. Just relax and don't think."

It was like she cared. It was strange. I trusted Trixie. She was the closest friend I now, but in the months of us getting closer we were always getting on each other. This was different. She was being gentle with me.

"Here, let me get these off." She sat back on her feet and undid my shorts. I lifted my ass in the air and made it easy for her to pull them down and away. "Ooh, no panties. Naughty boy."

She smiled and laughed playfully, causing me to laugh with her. It eased some of the tension I felt about her seeing me naked for the first time.

I looked over her body. There was moonlight shining through her bedroom window. In the glow I could see her hand moving under her skirt. She was stroking herself underneath. My heart raced wondering what her dick looked like. I felt my mouth water. I wanted to feel guilty or something else. I didn't want to feel what I was feeling right now. It was wrong, but it wasn't.

She moved. Her chest dropped down and rolled back. She stopped stroking herself and moved her hands to wrap underneath my thighs. I breathed in sharply as she lifted my legs in the air. I felt so vulnerable. Every movement was slow, deliberate. I could hear her breathing. I felt her warm breath on my cock. Her teasing was driving me wild.

I wanted to look down, but restrained myself. I wanted to speak, but I knew if I did it would somehow ruin the moment. I just laid back with my legs in the air and waited for her next move.

Her warm exhales of air moved lower, washing over my hole. I gasped when I felt her tongue swipe across my pucker. Just like her first kiss, it was soft and gentle. Just a flick of her tongue was all it was, but it was enough to make me want nothing else but another.

I didn't have to wait long. She planted her lips on my skin and began licking my ass. She pressed her tongue into me, opening me up for her. I bit my lip. It was amazing. It had been so long since I had felt anything like it.

Then I heard her moan. She dug her nails into my thighs. She gripped my tightly and pushed my legs back even further. My knees were now in my chest. I felt the bed rocking from her dry humping the sheets. I listened to the sounds of the springs creaking. They sound was on pace with her tongue. The faster she licked, the harder she pounded the bed.

The anticipation was killing me. I wanted to shout over her moans. I wanted her so much it hurt.

Then just as soon as I was about to break my silence, she stopped. Her lips pulled off of me with a loud smack and she let out a content sigh. I could feel the moisture from her spit in between my cheeks. She let go of my legs and let them drop back to the bed.

I expected her to show her cock to me. I expected her to shove it in my face and make me suck it. I was wrong. She surprised me when she moved to lie down next to me, pushing me on my side. She hugged me from behind and kissed at the back of my neck. She blew cold air against my ear and whispered softly to me.

"What are you thinking about?"

"I..." I coughed. I had to clear my throat. Speaking was difficult. "I'm thinking about how much I want you."

"Good. Now just relax."

She bit down on my neck. It wasn't a hard bite. It wasn't painful. The atmosphere in the room felt primal. It was like she was claiming me. She reached down and rubbed her fingers along my crack. I braced myself as she pressed into me. Her finger slipped inside easily. It wasn't painful. She moved gently. Her hand sawed back and forth along my cheeks. The second she had a good rhythm going she moved a second finger down and slipped it in seamlessly with the first.

I moaned out. The constant pressure made my cock pulse out in front of me. The familiar sting from the stretching was painful and pleasurable at the same time. She kept using two fingers for a while. Every now and then she would pause and I could feel her spreading her fingers and wiggling them around.

Without removing the other two, she slipped a third finger inside. I hissed. Though her hands were fairly small it was still more than I was used to lately. I idly wondered how many more she would try and fit inside.

Her little bites and kisses trailed all around my shoulders and neck. She would squeeze her teeth down just to the point of being painful before releasing me and moving to a different patch of flesh. I think she enjoyed each hiss. She savored my pain.

"Are you ready?"

"Do I get to see it first?"

"Not this time. Just relax and trust me. You'll love it."

She reached up with the hand that had been stretching me open and craned my head towards her so she could kiss me. Her mouth opened up and her tongue pressed into mine. I matched her enthusiasm. I wanted so badly to turn and face her.

I could feel her adjusting her hips to meet my own. I now felt her cock against my cheeks. The raw heat was becoming unbearable. She knew what she was doing by just leaving it there. She let the lust overwhelm me. I felt how big it was, but I couldn't really see it. I tried to imagine it, but failed.

"Just be patient." She whispered once more in my ear. "Reach over into the nightstand and grab a condom for me please."

The request took me by surprise. I don't know why I expected her to fuck me bareback. I did as she asked. It was pretty dark, but the moon offered enough light for me to see the handle for the drawer. I opened it up and reached inside. I couldn't see inside of it, but I could feel the familiar square plastic wrappers. I grabbed one and brought it to my face. Magnum XL. She wasn't lying. I paused with it in front of me. I just stared, hoping I was seeing things.

"Don't worry. I'll take my time."

She snatched the condom from my hand and kissed me on the cheek. I heard her ripping it open with her teeth and then the warmth of her cock pulled away for a second. Then there was the sound of her rolling it on. The squelching of the latex was a very unfamiliar one, but not unknown.

"Now, be a dear and grab my lube as well." She giggled sweetly.

It was a strange giddy request. She was almost like a little kid getting to play with a toy for the first time. I reached in and moved my hand around until I grabbed what felt like a bottle and tossed it over to Trixie. She thanked me and popped the cap.

I now heard her stroking the lubrication onto her cock. It was obscene hearing how wet her dick was. I turned my head. I wanted to see, but I felt her slick hand shove my face back away from her.

"Nuh-uh-uh, no peaking. I want it to be a surprise. I've never gotten to do this before." She was still giggling. It was cute, but I was growing increasingly needy. The anxiety was becoming too much to handle. I just huffed and turned back, sticking my ass back towards her. "That's the spirit."

She reached down to my ass cheeks and spread them open. The bed shook as she scooted herself closer. I imagined that she had her cock in her other hand and she was lining herself up, because the first thing I felt was her cockhead as it pressed against my hole. It felt huge.

My eyes shot open. I wanted to protest but she didn't give me any time. As soon as she felt that she was lined up she moved her hips forward. She let go of my ass and wrapped her arm around my chest, pulling my back to her torso.

Her dick was thicker than Sam's. It was the fattest thing I had felt against my entrance. When Trixie moved, I screamed out. The humungous tip spread me open, but made little progress of actually getting inside of me.

"Hold on. Shit. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you that much."

"That much!"

"Shhhhh, calm down. It's gonna hurt no matter what, sex with me always does." She cooed in my ear and stroked my chest. I believed her. "Here, hold on." I heard the cap of the lube pop back open and she splashed my hole and her head with more lube. "That should be enough. Please try and relax Alex."

I tried too, but with the thick piece of flesh trying to gain entry it wasn't easy. I breathed quickly and then braced myself.

"Here it comes. Happy thoughts."

She moved her hips slowly. I hissed and groaned my way through the pain until I felt her hip jerk as she slipped inside.

"Oh fuck. Holy shit. Fuck that's big." I continued to hiss as my fingers clawed at the sheets.

"I know, but you're doing great."

"At least the hard part's over." I sighed and tried to get my breathing back to normal.

"Not exactly." I didn't like the sound of that.

She grabbed my hand and moved it back to her dick. I reached around and tried to circle my fingers around it. I couldn't. I touched my hole. I felt how stretched out I was already. I moved my hand back and found out what she meant. Despite her fat mushroom tip being pretty big around, her cock got even thicker as it got to the base.

"Silver lining. I'm not that long." She said it as if it made up for the insane thickness.

"That doesn't help." I felt feelings of regret earlier, but I was really regretting this bet now. "Just, please be gentle."

"Thank god..." She sighed heavily. "I thought you were gonna tell me to stop."

"I wouldn't do that to you."

"Thank you." She whispered in my ear. It almost sounded like she was about to cry.

That didn't matter though because she started moving once again. She was careful not to pull out all the way. She instead swiveled her hips slowly, working up enough momentum to work in half an inch at a time.

Each new addition was equally as painful as the last. I feared that it would never start to feel good. I moved my hand down to my cock and stroked it. Turns out that despite the pain, my dick was harder than ever. Was I into pain?

"That's it. Stroke your cock." She whispered her sweet encouragement into my ear. "You've almost taken it all."

That was the best news I had heard all day. Trixie tensed behind me and rocked her hips a little. She had nowhere else left to go. I felt like I had a tree trunk inside of me.

"Are you ready? This is the part where I want to hear you scream. Do that and this will all be over quickly." I could hear her grin once more.

I bit down on the sheet. Trixie moved her hips and climbed on top of me, rolling me onto my stomach. I braced myself and clung on to the head rest. I knew what was coming. She pulled back and it was on.

Trixie began pounding into me like a freight train. From the very first thrust I began screaming through the sheets. My ass was on fire. Every time she rammed back into me, my hole stretched out to its limit. She thrusted so hard that I was sure the smacks of her hips on my ass could be heard through the door.

After a minute I started to feel drowsy. I could no longer bite the mattress. I let out a small yelp after each smack.

"That's it. Take my cock. Keep screaming for me. I want all of them to hear. Tell me how much you love my cock."

"I love you cock! Owww, I love your cock! Unghhhhhh, I love it so much!"

I didn't love it. I wanted it out of me. It was too much. Sam and me had always been rather quiet in bed. We let our bodies do the talking. Now I felt like some kind of pornstar. I started screaming louder and louder just to get her off. I wanted her to finish.

I stroked my cock faster and faster. My hand was covered in pre-cum. My dick was slick with the stuff. My balls ached. I was about to cum. I moved my hand away and started humping into the sheets.

As I humped the bed, Trixie picked up on my movements and met my thrusts. She started panting heavily. I couldn't feel much through the condom, but I felt like she would be cumming soon.

"Cum in my ass! Fuck! You're so big. Cum in me Trixie!" I kept moaning and screaming.

My ass tightened up as I came all over her sheets.

"Oh shit, oh shit, I'm cumming. Here it comes..."

She pressed her hips into me as hard as she could and bit down on my neck. I felt her pulsing inside of me, but none of the usual wetness. I wondered how much she had came inside of me.

Trixie's body went limp and she turned back on her side, pulling me with her. Her cock was halfway outside of me. I could actually feel her deflating as she slipped free from my abused hole. My first instinct was to clench myself shut to keep her cum inside, but there wasn't any. I was also having a hard time actually doing it.

Trixie sat up. She was messing around with something. I was worried for a second that she had found the cumstain and was mad that I came on her sheets. Instead she reached over me and pressed a tied up condom in my face. I could see the huge amount of cum that was trapped inside.

A depraved part of me wondered what it would feel like if she had came inside of me.

"Mind throwing this in the bin by the table?"

"Sure thing." I tossed it down into the trash can easily enough.

"Thank you..." She whispered into my back as she hugged me tightly. Her limp wet cock pressed against my cheeks. "...for everything. Thank you..."

She fell asleep. I felt myself drifting off as well.

"Don't mention it." I sighed happily and shut my eyes.

---

-Samantha Summers-

"Sam. Sam, are you awake?"

I half heard the hushed whisper coming from the doorway. I didn't know who it was and my head hurt too much to care. The room didn't have a window, so I had no way of knowing what time it was.

"Don't worry you don't have to get up. I was just checking to see if you were okay. You feeling alright?"

I could now tell that it was Amber. She had moved closer and sat on the bed. I groaned out painfully from the jostle. I turned away from the doorway and covered my face.

"Leave me alone." I pleaded with Amber.

"Okay, I'll leave you alone, but you have to get up soon. It's almost noon and the girl whose room this is wants it back." Amber patted my thigh and left.

I sighed happily as the light from the hallway disappeared. I cuddle into the blanket and tried to get back to sleep.

I dreamt about Alex. I missed him so much. It had been so long since I had spoken to him. It felt like it had been forever since I held him. I wanted him here with me. I wanted to feel his mouth on my cock.

As I dreamt I felt my hand wonder down to my panties. My cock was aching inside of them. I turned over on my back and began stroking my length underneath the cover of the blanket. I imagined it was Alex stroking me. I wanted him here, bobbing his mouth up and down my dick. I moaned thinking about all that he would do for me. He always knew exactly how to treat me.

"Hey! Sam, is it?" I jumped and did my best to push my cock down, but I was so close to cumming that I couldn't conceal myself completely under the sheet. "Would you stop fucking yourself with whatever you have under there and get the hell out of my room?" She didn't sound too happy.

"I'm so sorry. Can you just give me a minute and I'll be right out."

I opened my eyes and looked at the girl. She was standing in the doorway and it hurt to look at her, but I could see that she was pretty. She was actually almost exactly what I pictured when I thought about what a sorority girl should look like. She was slim figured and had a decent athletic build. Her long brunette hair was held together in a ponytail. She was still dressed up from the party last night and looked as hungover as I felt.

"No, you need to get out of my bed right now!" She stepped closer and my face lit up in horror. She clutched at the corner of the blanket and began to pull it down. I reacted by letting go of my dick and fighting back against her tugs with some of my own. "Get your horny ass out of my bed!"

I panicked. I knew there was no way out of this. My inebriated my tried to come up with a solution. The only plausible thing I could think of passed over my mind and I acted on it. I l tugged hard and waited for her to pull back. When she did, I let go of the blanket.

It worked perfectly. She pulled so hard that she lost her balance and crashed to the floor with the comforter. I rushed out of bed quickly. I didn't have time to look for my pants. I just needed to get out of there with my secret intact. All the struggling had made me go soft and I was able to tuck myself in without much of a problem.

My head was screaming at me to stop, but I kept running. I ran past every person in the house and flung myself outside. The bright sun hit me hard in the face, but I couldn't stop now. I was half naked! I bolted down the street in the direction of my dorm room.

I could feel all the stares being cast on me. People laughed and pointed, but that was alright with me. I would rather be known as the girl who ran across campus half naked than the girl with the dick. I didn't need that. I didn't want people to know. I didn't want the attention on me.

I started to panic even more. My heart raced. Flashes of old nightmares filled my head. Images of the whole world hounding me for what I am. I couldn't stop thinking about them judging me. It was nearly the same thing every time. It was me standing naked, trying to cover myself up, but no matter how much I tried, I wasn't able to.

When I was with Alex, the media used to call and ask him about me. They wondered if the rumors were true. All they cared about was my gender. They didn't care about who I was. I was merely a transgendered person. I was a story. My career aspirations, my accomplishments, they were all nothing compared to my dick to them. I hated it. I kept a strong face for Alex, but on the inside it was killing me.

das4200
das4200
161 Followers