True Love Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
das4200
das4200
161 Followers

I made it to my room and slammed the door shut behind me. I jumped into my bed and cried. I curled into a ball. I needed his voice in my ear. I needed him to hold me and tell me everything was going to be okay.

My hand shakily reached into my desk and picked out my cellphone. I never went to parties with it. I scrolled through first few names. I saw the name 'DO NOT CALL'. It was how he was saved in my phone. I learned seeing his name was too painful. My thumb pressed down and I brought the speaker up to my ear.

---

-Alexander Winters-

When I woke up I had expected my head to be killing me, but it surprisingly wasn't. It was in fact another part of me that hurt. I remembered last night a little vaguely. Even with the haze though, I could remember sleeping with Trixie.

Who could forget that?

My ass felt like it had been split in two. I rolled over in bed and opened my eyes. I expected to see Trixie lying next to me, but all I saw was a wall. I turned back over and saw that she was sitting at her desk.

"You're very peaceful in your sleep." She called out matter-of-factly as she sketched something.

I sat up in the bed. My chest felt cold without the blanket to cover me, or maybe it was that I felt self-conscious about having half my body exposed to Trixie while sober. I felt the need to cover myself, but resisted. After all, we did just have sex last night.

"What are you working on?" I rubbed my eyes and tried to get a better look from the bed.

"You." She picked up the paper shook it to drop some specks of eraser off. "Whatdya think?"

I went to crawl out from under the covers, but realized I was actually completely naked, not just half. I dragged the comforter with me, keeping my rear concealed. I took the paper from her and looked closely at it.

"Wow."

It was really all I could say. The picture looked exactly like him. Then again, it didn't. The guy in the picture looked, well, she said it, peaceful. It was strange to see.

"When'd you draw this?"

"Just now. I pulled up a chair while you slept. I came to the desk to put on some finishing touches." She was smiling softly. "I think it's one of my best ones yet."

She stood up from the chair and carefully picked the sketch from my hands. I looked her up and down. It was weirdly fascinating seeing her like this. She was wearing pajamas. I didn't even think she owned a pair. She wasn't being crass or sarcastic. She seemed to be floating on air with how light she moved. She grabbed a tack from the desk and put the picture up with her others. She admired it for a few moments and then came to sit with me on the bed.

"Listen, about last..."

"What about last night?" Trixie cut me off. She must have expected that this was coming, though she was rather calm.

"It was..."

"Can I stop you?" I stopped speaking and let her continue. "Last night, we were drunk, it was crazy, and we weren't thinking straight." She sounded sad. "I shouldn't have taken advantage of you like that. I don't want you to think..."

"You didn't take advantage of me." I put my hand on her thigh to reassure her.

"Yes I did..."

"No you didn't. We made a bet. I lost and honored it. If I didn't want to I wouldn't have. Honest."

She bit her lip and turned away from me. I had never seen the look of sadness that I saw now on Trixie's face. I scooted out from the covers and got behind her. I pulled her back into me and wrapped my arms around her and cradled her head into my chest.

"Shhh, it's okay. What's wrong?"

"I thought you would hate me." She whimpered out past tears.

"Hey, hey, don't cry Trixie. I don't hate you. I couldn't hate you. You've been there for me. You're my friend." I stroked at her hair as she cried into my shoulder. She just needed to let out her emotions.

"And you don't think us having sex will change that?"

"Not at all. It is what it is Trixie. It was just sex. It doesn't have to mean anything else. I know you'll still have your annoying ringtone setup in my phone and I'll still be over to visit when not playing. It doesn't have to change a thing."

Trixie sat up in bed and turned to look me in the eyes. Hers were puffy and red from her bout of tears. She wiped the tears out of them and sniffled a few times before finding her answer in silence and hugging me.

"Uh, Trix, I'm kind of..." She pulled back and saw me looking down at myself. "...yeah."

"Oh, yeah, I'm sorry." She quickly pulled off of me and hopped off of bed. She leaned down and grabbed my clothes off of the floor and handed them to me. "Here you go."

I grabbed them and thanked her before heading to the bathroom. The effects of the alcohol and Trixie herself were having their effect on my rear. I peeked out her door quickly and saw that everyone had pretty much left or were still passed out. I stepped into the restroom quickly, hoping no one saw my naked rear before shutting the door. Lucky for me it was empty and still clean. I sat down on the toilet and pulled my underwear onto my feet.

I was fumbling with my shorts when I heard the ringtone that I had set for unknown callers. I reached into the pocket and pulled out my phone to look at it.

"Four oh one?" I let it ring a few more times. "Who do I...?"

I usually let the calls go to voicemail, but I thought 'what the hell' and pressed the green symbol. I had nothing else to do while on the toilet.

"Hel...Who is..." The voice on the other end was crying uncontrollably. The voice was the most recognizable ones in my memory. "...Sam!"

das4200
das4200
161 Followers