True Love Found Ch. 1

Story Info
Lonely man finds the woman of his dreams, & vice-versa.
4.3k words
4.24
15.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story; I enjoy reading romance stories so I wrote this one to follow along those lines. Please send me feedback, as this being my first story I will welcome any comments. I guess it could only get better! Enjoy.

* * * * *

Ever have the feeling that life will never cut you some slack? I get that feeling all the time, and well, to be quite honest, it's very depressing. At 22 I should have experienced everything that life holds for us, but not in my case.

The most important one, love, has been missing from my life since the day I was born (not including relatives). At 22 I'm still a virgin (I know, I can just hear the laughing now) but well, it's true. I've had a few girlfriends during my life, but nothing even remotely serious, I was dying to find true love.

I guess I'm not unattractive; I've tried to keep myself in relative good health, I find (at least that's my opinion) am a good humored person, I have friends, and they enjoy my company. But I do suffer from and intense shyness around women, it's like I'm terrified by the thought of talking to women. It's not that I don't want to, it's that I don't know what to say, and I always feel like they're not interested in me. I know that this attitude won't get me anywhere, but I've tried to change with no luck.


Now that I've brought you up to speed on my predicament, lets get on to the present.

I just finished another year of university; I am studying Engineering, and hope to own my own firm some day. I was sitting in my apartment bored out of my mind, summer was here and I was working, but come five o'clock I was free to do what I wanted which normally would be a good thing but all my friends have left for the summer, going home to work, while I stayed in town to work at the University.

I didn't feel like staying home another night just to watch TV, so I decided to go to the local bar, alone but at least I'll get out of the apartment. Taking a shower, fixing my self up and putting my best club cloths on, I was finally ready. The bar was only a couple of block away from my place so I decided to walk; it was a gorgeous night, which helped to lift my spirits. I also promised my self to try and talk to someone, thinking, "Screw my fears"; I was determined to break my 22-year drought.

But as usual a curveball was thrown at me, upon arriving at the bar, I noticed the huge lineup to get in. "Great, just great! I'll be here for hours." Silently cursing. So, still determined to overcome my weaknesses, I lined up and dutifully waited for admittance. Nearly two hours later, which put the time close to midnight, I finally got in, it was packed as I had imagined. Women and men where mingling everywhere, and a healthy number of drunks where also about. The first thing I decided to do was to get myself a Coors Light, not being a heavy drinker I figured I would start slowly and work myself to inebriated bliss.

Taking my beer I started to walk around the bar, chatting with the odd fellow, but I still haven't mustered the courage to talk to one of the fine ladies present that night. Frustrated with my self I took a long pull of my beer and scouted out a lady that peeked my interest. She was very good-looking, not supermodel-like, but very nice, just the type I like. After quite a while I managed to get enough courage to go up to her, and say, "Hi! How's it going, having a good time?" I know, not the wisest choice of words, but considering my lack of experience, it was the best I could do. "Great, how about yourself?" she said in return, then I felt it, that feeling that I had to vomit, DAMN I screamed in my head, "Good, ya, pretty good, umm, ya...." She looked at me, and started to laugh hysterically the said "You sure? Are you drunk?" God, I wish I were...

"I'm sorry, I uh, I'm not very good at this, you know..." I managed to say, after considerable effort.

"At what? Talking to me, is there something wrong?" was the reply to my garbled speech.

"No, no, I um, well, I uh think you're drop-dead gorgeous..." What did I just say?

She stopped laughing and looked at me, then turned to her friend standing next to her and whispered into her ear, they then both broke out laughing. Meanwhile I felt like I just lost a war, ready to give up forever. I needed to get drunk, and fast!

She then turned to me, still giggling, and said, "You're a nice guy, but you see, I'm seeing someone, and well, see ya!" And just like that, I was chewed up and spit out. I managed to smile and wave, wishing I were that one special man she was seeing.

Well, after standing around for a bit I decided to go and sit down and have a few shots of Tequila, and boy did I ever need them. Making my way back to the table I noticed the woman I was talking to earlier (or at least tried to), she was sitting on a huge, muscled guy's lap, while making out with a guy beside him, all the while the huge guy was feeling her up. I almost dropped my drink, and quickly turned around and went the other way. Now I can handle being rejected (Well, not really) since it's happened more than I care to admit, but being lied to and rejected, well that was the killer. I felt like shit and just wanted to leave.

Heading towards the door, saying good night to the bouncer, and exiting, I felt like this was one of the worst nights I've ever had. I guess it couldn't get worse, could it? I know most men would have just picked up their socks and tried again, but you see, I'm sort of touchy when it comes to things like trust and honesty, when someone just makes up an excuse to get away from me, it makes me feel, well, you know...

I decided to go to a café, and have a coffee to get things off my mind, that decision would change me for the rest of my life. Walking up to the café, I could see that the only person in there was the attendant. "Good a quiet place to drown my sorrow in a nice hot coffee." Thinking to myself as I entered, noticing the attendant was female, with long brown hair, a beautiful face, and a nice body from what I could tell. As I approached the counter to order, she smiled, one that could warm the coldest day.

"I'll have a large house coffee, please, no sugar." I said.

"Anything else sir?" Her voice, OH MY GOD!

"No that, um, no, that will be all" Oh no, not again! I looked down at my wallet quickly to avoid her gaze, and pulled out some money, which I handed her and told her to keep the change.

Taking my coffee to a table in the corner, opposite the counter, I quickly sat down and started to drink my coffee while stealing quick glances at the gorgeous attendant at the counter. I was hoping that she would come over to talk, but at the same time I knew what would happen if she did, so part of me hoped she wouldn't, I couldn't handle any more embarrassment. So, being the kind of person I am, I just bowed my head and look at my mug of coffee, looking up only to drink. That would be why I didn't see her come up to my table and stand there for a few seconds before saying, "Is everything ok here?".

I would have given anything to see my face the instant she spoke, it startled me so much that I tossed my coffee straight up in the air, splashing my self with coffee and even getting some on her. What a dumb way to make a first impression. I don't think I have ever apologized so much in my life, I couldn't stop, I felt so bad; I tried to clean it up as much as possible but failed.

"Don't worry about it, it's close to closing time so I can clean it up after I lock up." She told me, trying to get me to relax.

"Oh, I'm so sorry... I'm sorry for splashing you..." I tried in vain to calm myself down,

"That's ok, I startled you and..."

"No, no, it's ok, I, well, I'm not having a good night and I was just a little jumpy, I should be the one apologizing..." I couldn't believe it; I managed to say a sentence without making myself into a complete fool. I felt proud; I also felt that I could talk with her comfortably. And that's when I started to chuckle.

"You know what? You're the first person I am able to talk to comfortably tonight." I said, a big smile crossing my face, which also cast a look of puzzlement on her face.

Looking at me with a confused look, and a slight smile on her face, she asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well, it's a long story. I wouldn't want to bore you with it." Secretly hoping that she would want to hear it, I really needed to talk with someone about this, and well she just happened to be a female!

"That's ok, I wouldn't mind, honestly. Is it something I could help with?" Showing true concern for this strange person she just met.

"Boy, you sure could help me!" I thought. Giving my head a shake, lowering my head, and finally convincing myself that she probably could help me I began to tell her the tale of my miserable life. About an hour later, I took a deep breath, and raised my head to look at her for the first time since I began telling her my story. Imagine my surprise when I finally looked at her and she was crying, I couldn't believe it.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have told you this, and I didn't want to be a burden. I am sorry, I..." I managed to say, trying to get her to stop crying. I began to gather myself and started to get up to leave, then she looked up at me, those beautiful hazel eyes look at me, after a quick sniffle she said,

"I'm sorry, this is going to sound really weird, but what you just told me is pretty much what my life is like, well except for the talking part, but I do know exactly how you feel."

Now, that was one hell of a revelation, I almost fell when my knees buckled under me. Finally knowing I wasn't alone in this caused my mind to race in a million directions. Could this mean something, obviously it did, I had to do something or lose the best chance of my life, and if I did lose this one I would never forgive myself.

Taking my place at the table once again, I looked at this vision of beauty sitting here beside me with tears running down her cheek. Carefully I took her hand in mine, took a deep breath, and with the other arm gripped my leg (I was shaking like a leaf), and closing my eyes, I began to say,

"You know, we could end our droughts, I look at you and I see the most beautiful woman I have ever had the honor of meeting. And I would be very honored if you would go to dinner with me sometime, if you want, you know. If not that's ok, I understand, it's just that I..."

She interrupted my long-winded attempt at asking her out with, "I would love to!"

Ever have that feeling that you were going to faint? If so, take and that and raise it to the power of 3, that's what I felt the minute she accepted my offer. I looked directly at her, just as she raised her head and looked directly at me, we locked into a stare for several seconds before I broke the silence by saying, "Thank you, can I pick you up somewhere? Oh and when would you like to go?"

"How about tomorrow, just pick me up here. Is that ok?" she asks, is she kidding? I would have flown to the other side of the earth to pick her up.

"Sounds great, what time?" Need a time for reservations I reasoned.

"How about seven tomorrow night? I work till six."

"Sounds good, I'll be here for seven, I promise." My mind was racing, so much was happening all at once.

"Ok, well I guess I should start locking up." She said, standing up and straightening her uniform.

"Do you need any help?" I nervously asked.

"I should be ok, I'll only be a few minutes."

"Ok, well then, may I walk you home?" I didn't want to leave, to tell you the truth I never wanted to leave her. I know it's kind of early to be thinking this but I do firmly believe I am truly in love with her.

"Well, I guess so, I only live a few blocks from the shop. Oh by the way, what's your name? Mine is Erica." She asked. Cursing myself for not realizing this earlier, I extended my hand, taking hers, and said, "I'm Brandon, A great pleasure meeting you Erica."

Erica finished her night routine ten minutes later, and we prepared for the walk back to her place. Locking up and heading down the street towards her home, the night was beautiful, not a cloud in the sky and the stars shining brightly, simply perfect. I had a smile on my face that nothing could have removed.

We made idle chitchat; talking about various things we've done in our lives, commenting on recent events, and finally discussing her preference of restaurant for tomorrow night. About 20 minutes later we arrived at her home, it was a comfortable but small house on a fairly cozy street. Although the house was showing it's age, it still looked homely.

She said thank you for walking her home, and I said that I should be thanking her for allowing me to escort such a magnificent person home; if there was lighter I could have seen her blush a bright red. Now I can just hear you saying that I'm laying it on thick, but just remember this is the furthest I've ever made it with someone, I feel that Erica is like a divine gift, someone who should be worshiped, and someone that I would give anything to spend my life with.

We parted with a hug, and a quick glance at each other as I walked away towards my place. I don't think my feet touched the ground till my head hit the pillow in my bed some time later. Lying in my bed I kept thinking about the events that happened this night (although it was early in the morning of the next day).

I actually forgot most of what happened at the bar, and recreated everything that happened at the café, over and over again. And sure enough a few minutes later I had a raging erection, which is natural and knowing that I wont be able to sleep while I had it pitching a tent with my sheets I proceeded to relieve myself. I never considered myself well endowed but I am a solid six inches and quite thick, which I knew as being more important then overall length. After coating my stomach with sperm I fell asleep almost instantly.

The next day I could barely keep myself concentrated on my work, I paced around the office for hours, often drawing the attention of my co-workers, and the odd question, to which I replied that I was nervous about something, which was the total truth. Although to say I was nervous was an understatement I was downright terrified.

At last the time had come to pick up Erica from the café, I had spent over an hour getting ready, I selected my best suit, used my best cologne (which was left in the box for this very occasion). I stopped at the local flower shop to pick-up flowers for Erica. Essentially I spared no expense.

Swallowing hard, and gathering my wits I pulled up to the café at exactly seven, got out and proceeded to go and see if Erica was ready to go. As I walked to the door, I noticed Erica standing near the counter talking with a co-worker. She was wearing a long black dress, the top was low-cut revealing a good amount of cleavage, the rest of the dress reached down to her ankles and followed every curve on it's way down. What a stunning body, absolutely perfect. I stood transfixed, staring at her; I guess you could say my jaw hit the ground. That's when her co-worker pointed at me with a slight giggle, Erica turned and looked at me, then giggled when she seen me "ogling" her.

Well, what can I say, I'm only human and she is absolutely gorgeous. Let me describe to you what she looks like, I would guess around 5' 9", no more that 125lbs, with everything where it counts. I guessed she was a 34b, but that's just a rough estimate, I haven't seen enough to make a good guess. I myself am 6' 3", 185lbs, in pretty good shape, I wouldn't say that I'm built, but I do have a good amount of muscle, and it shows.

After greeting her at the door, the obvious compliments which flew out of my mouth as she modeled her dress for me and then we we're off to the restaurant. Well, we had a great dinner and wine, we talked for a while over coffee. I learned that she attended the same university as I to study business; she hoped to start her own café one day. I listened intently, absorbing everything she said, then came my turn to speak and I avoided any negative aspects and concentrated on what made me happy and what I do well; my love for engineering, creating and designing. I handle teams of workers quite well and I am especially fond of my technical writing skills, of course all this is enough put an army to sleep of boredom but she seemed interested in everything I had to say, which made me feel very comfortable speaking what I felt and truly believed.

It was getting close to ten thirty and getting dark so we decided to go to the local club for some dancing and drinks. So we went to a nice club that played all the newest and hottest music of the day, it was called "The Raverz".

Once inside we headed to the dance floor, just as a slower song started, talk about timing!

We assumed the usual slow dance position, but soon after Erica placed her head on my chest and we moved closer and closer together eventually we pressed together and slowly danced to the song. I felt a familiar stirring in my pants, "Oh no, not now, oh god not now!" I screamed in my head, pleading with my body to settle down, which was to no avail. A few moments later Erica started to stir in my arms and shifted away from me for a brief second, what I didn't see what that she had a smile on her face as she quickly glanced down at my rising crotch.

To my surprise she moved closer, and started to rub up against me more frequently raising my excitement to a new level, all the while I did my best to settle down not knowing that she was doing it on purpose to get me excited. Then in what seemed to be one of those moments you never forget, you know, that one special moment where you know you have done or have something special, she looked up at me with this gleam in her eyes, and a wonderful smile and as the song ended I held her close and looked into her magnificent eyes, totally transfixed by her beauty. What happened next was something else I'll never forget, she leaned into me and pulled my head down to her face and locked me into a passionate kiss, which lasted for ever, at least that's what it felt like.

I was in heaven, my first kiss from a woman (not including family), I then had that feeling like I would pass-out again, she somehow caught on to this and help me close, looked up at me and said,

"Steady big fella, I don't want you passing out I'm not done with you just yet"

Ever have the feeling you missed something, but you know something big is going to happen? She took my hand and led me towards the bar where we ordered two Mike's Hard Lemonades and made our way back to the dance floor.

We danced for about forty-five minutes when another slow song started, we assumed the usual position, I was holding her close feeling her body on mine, smelling her sweet fragrance and sensing her gentle touch on my back. I was in heaven. The lights in the club had dimmed; make a very romantic environment, which only furthered my growing excitement. I lowered my head to hers and spoke softly in her ear,

"I love you, I love everything about you."

She looked at me with a smile on her face and mouthed the words, "I love you too."

We danced for close to two hours more when we decided it was time to head home, so we retrieved our coats from coat check and head out the door. Erica took my hand in hers and smiled as we made our way towards my car, ten minutes later we arrived at her place. We slowly strolled up to her porch, just before opening the door, Erica turned to me, with a warm smile and that familiar twinkle in her eye asked,

"Would you like to come in for some tea or coffee?"

Who was I to pass up a chance like this; I whole-heartedly accepted her offer followed her into her home. We sat in her living room while drinking tea, once again talking about various current affairs. As we talked Erica moved closer and closer to me, eventually she was right up against my side, resting her head on my shoulder, my arm was wrapped around her side with my hand just above her right breast. Instinctively I carefully brushed her breast with my hand; I tried to make it look innocent, and as reward I caused her to quietly moan. My cock almost instantly sprang to full attention. She then snuggled closer to me while I carefully brushed her breast again causing another moan to escape from her perfect mouth.

12