True Love in San Francisco Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked up next to her. "It really is. I miss being in this city..."

"You can always come back," Britt said and looked at him.

Quinn smiled at her, "Maybe you could give me a good reason to..." He started to move in closer to her then he put his arm around her. He leaned in, hoping to get the kiss he'd been unable to admit he wanted until now. He almost wasn't sure what was driving him. Britt became scared though, and she pulled away.

She quickly walked to the phone. "What kind of pizza do you want?" she asked, trying to ignore what just almost happened. Quinn chuckled to himself, not knowing what just took place, and told her he wanted pepperoni.

She ordered the pizza as Quinn made himself comfortable on the king-sized bed. When Britt hung up, he asked if she wanted to watch some TV for a bit. It sounded good to her, so she said okay. She wanted to get into the bed with him, but felt weird about it. They were friends, and he did try to kiss her, but that might be taking it too far. She knew he was having problems with his girlfriend, and she didn't want to think that was the reason he wanted to be close to her. Britt loved him with all her heart and soul, and it would kill her to know she was just a rebound girl that didn't mean anything to him. That's why she pulled away when he tried to kiss her. She pulled up one of the hotel chairs next to the bed and sat down.

Quinn looked at Britt with a puzzled expression. "What's wrong?" she asked.

Quinn laughed, "Britt, come on. Come over here and sit with me. I won't bite...unless you like that." Britt laughed and sat down next to him in the big bed. "See?" he asked. "The bed is much more comfortable than that chair." Then, he put his hand on hers. "Besides," he added, "I really want to be close to you." She smiled, and Quinn could tell she was blushing. He gently pulled her hand to his lips and kissed it. Then he softly placed it on his leg and held it there with his hand. She didn't pull away this time though. She couldn't have if she wanted to.

Britt stared blankly at the TV. She became lost in thought about the situation she found herself in. On the one hand, she loved the man who was sitting next to her in bed and was now holding her hand. But...did he love her? Or was he just lonely because of girlfriend problems? How would she even find out? She couldn't kiss him because that seemed like too much. But holding hands seemed like less of a commitment. It wasn't that she was scared of commitment, but she had experienced his rejection once already, and that tore her apart. She would hate to hear he was just lonely and needed a temporary fling. That would tear her apart more. She wanted something serious with him, but she wasn't sure what he had in mind. She wanted to ask, but she found the task impossible.

She sat as still as possible, not wanting to do anything that would make Quinn take his hand from hers. She loved the feel of his hand on her. It was electric. His hand felt big and strong, yet gentle, and Britt tried to imagine what they would feel like if he touched more of her. She wanted him more than she'd ever wanted anyone in her life, but she didn't want to rush it. He was touching her hand with his, but she didn't know what else he was expecting to happen. She tried desperately not to let her thoughts about him go too far, but that was always a problem she'd had with being around him. Once she started thinking about him, she had to go all the way.

Quinn was paying no attention to the TV either. He was wondering why Britt wouldn't let him kiss her. Did he do something wrong? Was he moving too fast? He thought she'd want him to just go for it. After all, she was the one who confessed her love for him. Maybe...she didn't love him anymore. Did he completely misread her? She was letting him hold her hand though. She must love him still. Maybe she didn't know how he felt. He was going to have to make that clearer to her. But what did he feel about her? It was time for him to sort through the mess of thoughts going through his head and let her know the truth. She deserved that, and he knew it.

He snuck a glance at Britt then quickly looked away. He thought about why he really needed this trip to San Francisco. Quinn thought until he realized it was all about her. He needed her. He wanted her like no other. He cared for her so deeply. He couldn't even bear to think about how he'd feel when he'd have to go back home in a couple days. He felt something amazing and intense for her. It didn't take him long to figure out that he'd fallen in love with her too. He finally knew what this was all about. All this time thinking about her, talking to her, and fantasizing about her had come to this. He looked back at her, hoping the words would just come out, but he couldn't seem to make his mouth move.

As he sat there, he realized he felt an increasing sense of tension throughout his body, and it was focusing itself in the lower parts. He knew that it was sexual tension. He'd often felt this around her when she'd spend time in his office. He was just lucky there was a desk between them. When she told him she loved him he felt a lot of it, but somehow right now was the most tension he'd ever felt with anyone. She was amazing. He wanted her, but he didn't know how to get her. He sat staring at her, and she seemed oblivious to his attention. He wondered what she was thinking about that she didn't even notice him staring at her.

There were things that Britt and Quinn needed to say to each other, but some unknown force prevented them from speaking. Instead, they sat silently trying to gain courage. Both were so lost in thought that the knock at the door surprised them. It must be the pizza. They quickly came back to the present and Britt jumped out of bed to get the door. She paid for the pizza and Quinn thanked her for getting it. He started to get up to get some. "No, Quinn," she told him. "I'll bring it to you."

"My girlfriend would never bring me food in bed," he said.

Britt smiled at him, "You should know this now: your girlfriend and I have nothing in common." He smiled, knowing that was the truth, and she brought him some pizza. She went to get hers, sat back down next to him, and they ate together in bed.

The pizza was as good as Britt said it was, and when they finished Quinn asked if they could talk for a bit. Britt was a little unsure about what was coming next, but she said okay. They began to talk about easy subjects in an effort to build up to what they really needed to talk about. They ended up talking for hours and never got around to anything about where this thing with them was going.

Quinn could tell Britt was getting tired. It was getting harder for her to talk. He suggested they watch TV again, and she said that sounded good. He turned on the TV and moved in closer to her. After a few minutes he got up the courage to put his arm around her. A few minutes later, Britt let go of her fears and cuddled up to him. With a hand on his chest and her head resting on his shoulder, she fell asleep against him. He turned off the TV then the lights. Then, he rested his head against hers and began to think.

Suddenly, Quinn felt Britt's hand slip down his chest. It rested on his jeans near his zipper. He knew what the thought of her touching him there would do to him so he wriggled a bit in an effort to get her hand off of him. But he felt his member begin to harden at her unconscious touch, and the more he moved the bigger he got. It was a good feeling at first though, but then he realized he couldn't take it. Her hand was touching him, and this was quickly turning him on. He wished she was awake because he needed her more than ever now. He knew he shouldn't wake her up though. Instead, Quinn slowly and quietly moved her body and got out of the bed. He turned to the bed and watched her sleeping in the faint light from the city that came through a gap in the hotel curtains. Even in the near darkness he knew he wanted her beautiful body in every way.

Quinn quietly walked to the bathroom. He turned on the lights, stood in front of the mirror, and looked at his jeans. There was definitely a noticeable bulge. He knew he had to take care of that or he'd never get any sleep. He unzipped his jeans and slipped his hand into them. He pulled out his cock, and it immediately sprang up. He began to stroke it. He watched himself in the mirror; then he closed his eyes and began to picture Britt. He imagined every situation he could think of. He saw himself inside of her, her sucking on him, and he even imagined what it would be like if he could feel her hands stroking him then instead of his own.

Usually it took him awhile to cum with his girlfriend, but this time was going to be a lot quicker. Britt was just in the other room, and this turned him on even more. He felt wrong for using her accidental touch to get off, but the more wrong he felt, the hornier he got and the more he wanted to finish. He furiously stroked his member and whispered Britt's name. He tried desperately not to make too much noise because he didn't want her to know he did this. It wasn't like it was the first time he'd done it while thinking about her though. It had actually become a bit of a habit for him.

As he touched himself, he got louder without meaning to. Britt suddenly woke up, and thinking she heard him struggling she went to the bathroom to make sure he was okay. She was confused though because she kept hearing her name. Quinn had left the door open a little, and she stood outside for a second trying to figure out what was going on. She peaked in, and as she took in the full scene, she realized what he was doing. She couldn't see him because he was facing away from her, but she knew what was going on. She felt something moving through her body as she got more and more excited. She was getting as horny as he obviously was, and she wrestled with the thought of asking if he would let her watch him finish. She decided to let him have his time and she went back to lie down. She tried hard not to think about what she knew was going on.

Quinn, unaware that he had been watched, was getting close in the bathroom. Finally, he knew he was going to cum and he sped up his strokes. He grabbed a towel and released string after string of his hot cum into it. He had to stop to catch his breath. Then, he wiped himself off, put his member away then zipped his jeans back up. He went back to the bed and settled in next to Britt as softly as he could, thinking she was asleep. As soon as he lay down, she moved next to him and wrapped her arms around him. "Goodnight," she said. "Next time, let me help you out." Quinn was embarrassed that she knew what he had been doing, but he pressed his lips against her cheek and told her goodnight. They quickly settled in together and fell asleep.

12