True Love She has Searched For Ch. 03

Story Info
She always wanted a true love.
2k words
4.86
3.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You emerge from the bath wrapped only in a towel that falls just above your knees, and is wrapped lower on your breast showing some of your cleavage. The back of your hair is damp telling me you have been soaking in the bath trying to sooth the aching muscles from your fall. Your face is still glowing from a slight layer of perspiration from the hot water. You walk to the side of the bed, dropping your towel as you pull back the blankets. You let out a slight moan of pain as you slide onto the mattress beside me. The moan tells me the warm water did not help as much as you wanted.

Your skin is soft and smells of lilac, or lavender, from the oils you used. You turn on your stomach still not pulling the blankets over you, I am sure it is to let the heat escape from your skin. I raise onto my side with my hand holding my head up. It gives me the opportunity that I always steal to stare at your gorgeous body. Your hair is still up, giving me a complete view of your neck, as my eyes follow down to see your bare back and how it runs long and flat until it reaches the rise at the small of your back, accentuating how your ass rises perfectly, and then falls as it gives way to your legs.

Knowing you are still aching, I get out of bed, now noticing how hard my cock has become seeing your naked body. I walk to the bathroom to retrieve the oils, and re-enter the bed on the same side you are on. I sit on the edge, close to you, but try not to move too much as to cause you anymore pain. With your hands and arms under the pillow, and your head turned to the side, I am uncertain if you are aware as I pour small amounts of the oil onto your back between your shoulders, trickling the pour as I continue to the small of your back and allow more to pool. You coo slightly as I begin to move my hands softly around your shoulders, taking up more of the oil to allow my hands to glide with only enough friction to take the hurt from your muscles.

I am beginning to feel some of your tensions begin to melt. Focusing on your shoulders until I can see them begin to slump in relaxation. The muscles return from hard and knotted with tension, to soft and relaxed, and I proceed downward. I relax the tension of the muscles running along your spine using only my thumbs, my hands and remaining fingers relaxed just gliding with the motion. I start with easy soft pressure the entire length, slowly increasing pressure until I can also see, and feel, the muscle loosening and relaxing. I move back up to your sides along your ribs and make long sweeping pulls with more pressure to ensure I have relaxed your entire back. You have not moved or made a sound the entire time making me wonder if you have fallen asleep, until I place my hands on the small of your back.

As I touch here, you immediately respond with a sound of fear of too much pressure, and a need to feel the tension removed. You always hold your tension here. I reposition myself, straddling the backs of your thighs, but not on them, this lets me manage the pressure more easily, so not to hurt you. I place the heels of my hands on the sides of your spine, fingers pointing to your sides, wrists touching and apply some pressure while slowly sliding outward pulling the muscle along with my hands forcing the muscles to tense and then relax as they are distorted and then allowed to return to their natural position. They are relaxing and judging from your incessant moaning, you are glad to finally be rid of the ache and tension.

I move down avoiding touching your raised butt and touch the back of your thighs, you release a sound of disappointment at my not touching your ass, but I continue. Stroking your thighs in the same way as your back, with my hands still saturated in the oils. Slow, long strides, even pressure, gradually increasing, releasing tension and ache. Then onto your calves, they too are knotted from being on your feet too much, too long, and from supporting and harboring the pain from the rest of your back. I decide to use the same technique on your calves as the small of your back. With one hand on each calf, slow even light pressure from the inside, over the rise of the muscle and to the outside. The release is nearly instant melting into a louder moan from your lips.

I focus on your feet, trying not to be so soft to make it tickle, but not too hard as to hurt you. Rubbing your heel with stronger pressure. All those hours on them has them hard with pain and tension. From one to the other releasing it all. Along the sides of your feet with lesser pressure as they grow softer toward the balls of your feet just below your toes. Even steady pressure. Feeling them soften with my touch. The underside of your toes. Moving from the bottoms to the tops with a slight pulling upward, softening. I then concentrate on the arches. I place one thumb on the arch of your left foot and get an immediate response. You let out a louder moan, a mix of; release, and pleasure. Your ass rises a bit, and your head rises up.

I continue, as do you, alternating your moans with your ass rising and falling. I circle the arch of your foot, over, and over until your moans have turned, to more pleasure than tension release. Your ass is pushing higher, and higher off of the bed. As I switch and move to your right foot, I move your legs further apart, and as I do, I can see slightly into your pussy, and it is noticeable you are becoming aroused. I can see the glistening of moisture on your lips that cannot be mistaken for water from your bath. That gentle sound of moisture as your lips part, exposing you further. I go back to rubbing your foot and ensure it receives its attention, but my focus is always redirected to the growing moisture between your legs.

Finishing your feet, I move to the only area I have neglected. Repositioning myself above the back of your thighs, I place my hands on the perfect crest of your ass. Slight downward pressure, and outward motion not only is rewarded with a moan from you, but also with your ass rising to meet my hands. In these motions your tight pink ass opening and the wetness of your pussy is completely exposed to me. I trace my thumbs just inside the opening of your cheeks and glide them up just past the pinkness of your ass, but not touching. You try to move your ass to get me to touch you as I pass by your opening. As I come back down the same path, you again try to get me to touch you. I resist, and move lower, teasing a touch on your wet pussy lips, and then back up. You are insistent in you attempt to get me to touch your ass opening. You love its sensitivity.

Your passion, and moaning has me hard and my cock is resting were your thighs are together, pointing directly at both of your openings. I am just noticing the pool and track of pre-cum that is growing on your thighs pressed together. Without any warning, I move upward, and place the head of my cock, slick with my own juices against the opening of your ass. You instantly press up into me and moan. I slide my cock between your cheeks letting the head sit on your opening for a moment longer each time, giving you the time to raise our ass up to feel its pressure on your opening. It is now slick from my cum build up. You seem to be trying to get my cock to penetrate into your ass, but I am still resisting.

I pull back and lower myself and press forward, pushing the head of my cock into your slick, tight pussy. You gasp loudly as it surprises, and excites you. You raise your ass again forcing me further into your warmth. Gripping pulling at my cock. You now have half me in you, when you quickly force yourself back on me, taking my entire length into your depths, pushing your own juices out around the girth of my cock. You raise and lower your ass to force me in and out of you at your pace. You continue until you know you have pushed yourself and me to the brink of orgasm. You pull forward; making my cock fall out of you, and it leaves trails of your wetness and mine on the back of your thighs. You reach back with your right hand and grasp my cock, and begin to pull me forward again using your grip. You point the head of my cock at the opening of your ass and slowly rotate it around.

Your ass moving to the motion of my cock head running around you asshole. You are moaning in absolute passion now. My cock, covered in your wetness and my pre-cum both covering your little asshole as you continue to rotate pressing harder, and harder, until the pressure and the lubrication has the head of my cock slipping into your ass. As soon as its head disappears into you, you moan heavily, holding your breath. You release your hand from my cock and place it on my stomach to hold me off from putting too much pressure on you. My cock is opening your ass, and you slowly push back onto me until I am nearly engulfed in you. My entire length. My entire girth in your ass. Spreading you. Filling you. I let you take control of it all. You slowly begin sliding forward and back. Rising and falling.

I feel you reach under yourself to touch your clit, and alternate with massaging my balls while I am inside of you. Slow deliberate motions at first, but as your ass becomes accustomed to my size, your speed increases, the distance your ass travels on my cock lengthens, until you are taking me, from the head of my cock on your rise, to your ass making contact with my stomach on your down slide. You have given up on moaning and are just making guttural noises as you are running back and forth on my cock. Watching you raise your ass onto me, seeing my cock deep in your ass, feeling your tightness around it, hearing your passion and pleasure as you are impaling yourself on my hard cock is too much for me to handle.

You can feel me swelling, you are not taking me as quickly, and you can feel me stretching you further. You look back and you can tell I am close to cumming. You just smile at me and push my entire length into your ass. At its fullest depth, you make small back and forth motions on my cock, rubbing your clit faster, making me release jets of cum into the deepest parts of your ass. The throbbing of my cock around, and in your ass, the feeling of the release of my cum in you, and the rubbing of your clit has you begin your own climax. The gripping and clenching of your ass around my cock makes your orgasm that much more intense as you shake and shudder on my cock and you are slowly allowing it to pull out of you as it softens.

As you begin to recover, you turn onto your back, and motion for me to come up to you. Hovering over you, you wrap your arms around my neck and kiss me deeply. As I pull back you have a smile on your face that always makes me feel warm and loved. I lie down next to you, and you rest your head on my chest, with your arm over me you drift off to sleep.