True Love Waits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
1,999 Followers

First Demi let out a little cry, and then a massive scream as she was overwhelmed by an orgasm which was somehow even more powerful than the one she had received from the finger fucking, which she didn't think was possible. Apparently it was if the euphoria that followed her was any indication.

Before she even had a chance to recover she came again, and then again, and then again, Demi too lost in paradise to comprehend exactly what Selena was doing to her or even what she was feeling as her mind melted into mush.

Selena had tasted Demi's cum before on her fingers but drinking them from the source was even more intoxicating, the slightly older girl craving more before she'd even finished swallowing the first batch of Demi cum which flowed into her mouth.

Wanting more, and of course wanting to give the girl she loved more pleasure, Selena removed her mouth from Demi's honey hole and clamped down hard on her clit, licking and sucking it as if her life depended on it, while easily sliding two fingers inside the other Disney star's welcoming hole and beginning to thrust them in and out of her roughly.

Using this technique Selena was able to squeeze a couple more climaxes out of Demi before she returned to drink down the fruits of her labour, bringing the younger brunette to another orgasm or too in the process before finally removing her mouth and kissing her way up Demi's still quivering body.

When they were face to face the two girls stared at each other for a few moments, and then Selena grinned and opened her mouth to say something only for Demi to suddenly sit up and capture her lips with her own.

Forgetting what she was going to say Selena allowed Demi's tongue into her mouth so she could massage it with her own as the other brunette slowly turned them over, pressing her body down on top of her once they had switched positions in continuing the kiss for a while until pulling back, the two girls staring at each other again before Demi slowly lowered her lips down to the soft flesh of Selena's neck.

Selena moaned softly as Demi's lips caressed her neck, gently at first, and then sucking and licking her soft flesh, even pulling a page out of Selena's book by nipping at her gently.

It wasn't long before they were both horny for more, but Demi was determined to take things slow, so with that in mind she took a long time on Selena's neck and then even longer on her breasts once she finally kissed her way down to them.

When Demi's mouth closed around her nipple Selena let out an extra loud moan of pleasure, and then continued to moan as the best friend she'd ever had began sucking on that sensitive little ball of flesh, moving to the other to do the same and then going back and forth between them.

Demi experimented with licking and the occasional bite but she spent most of her time sucking Selena's nipples, mostly at a slow and gentle pace, but sometimes sucking down hard just to make her former BFF moan extra loudly for her.

As Demi continued worshipping Selena's pert little titties the slightly older girl gently slid her fingers into the younger girl's hair, stroking it affectionately as a further sign that her efforts were very much appreciated.

Soon after this Demi began kissing her way down Selena's flat stomach, Selena's hand remaining in her hair, the older brunette's breathing quickening as she prepared herself for the pleasure to come.

Once she had reached her destination Demi stopped and stared at the treasure between Selena's legs, becoming transfixed by it. Suddenly it felt as if every moment of her existence had been building to this, to this fulfilment of a dream, a fantasy, a hope, something she never thought would come true but now that it had she was determined to savour every second of it.

Closing her eyes Demi breathed in deeply, sighed contently at the wonderful smell, and then looked up to see Selena staring down at her.

"You're beautiful." Demi whispered softly, before she leaned forward to give Selena's pussy one quick, long lick.

Instantly loving the taste Demi was unable to wait another second before extending her tongue to lick Selena's centre again and again, quickly establishing a soft but steady rhythm.

The idea of licking another girl's pussy had always been incredibly exciting to Demi. She couldn't remember a time that the idea had disgusted her or seemed weird. Sure, when she was seven Demi had no idea how sex worked, but she knew even then she would prefer dating a girl, just as she knew she had to keep that a secret if she was going to make it as a singer or an actress. When she had first learned about sex Demi clearly remembered it was heterosexual sex which grossed her out while lesbian sex seemed so wondrous, a fact which had remained as puberty continued.

Now here she was, licking her first pussy and everything about it only confirmed what she had known her entire life, she was a carpet munching lesbo, a total dyke.

This certainly didn't change as she began experimenting with her tongue, just as Selena had done, sliding her tongue around the older girl's pussy lips, teasing the entrance to her hole, and most importantly finding Selena's clit. The first time Demi flicked her tongue over Selena's clit and made the other brunette moan the loudest moan of the night so far Demi knew her tongue and Selena's clit were going to be great friends. Best friends. Friends like she and Selena used to be, spending lots of time together, seeing each other for hours on any given day.

Had Selena known Demi was hoping her tongue was going to become such great friends with her clit she would have let Demi know that she shared her hope. In fact she hoped Demi's tongue would become friends with every inch of her pussy, and from the way Demi's tongue was lovingly exploring it Selena's hopes didn't seem to be unfounded.

Any doubts Selena had about her bisexuality were a distant memory by now. Girls rocked. They tasted great and their tongues felt so, so good on her pussy. Well, Demi tasted great and Demi's tongue felt so, so good on her pussy, but Selena doubted it would be any different for a different girl, and while her mind may have strayed to other girls now and again the only one she'd ever truly wanted was Demi, so the fact that things were wonderful with her was all that mattered.

However as wonderful as they were Selena knew they could be better.

She remembered how Demi went berserk when she slid her tongue inside her, and while Demi seemed content in what she was doing Selena found herself becoming increasingly impatient.

Eventually Selena spoke, her normally husky voice dripping with pure lust and desire, "Please... Demi, no more teasing. Take me... fuck me. Fuck me with your tongue."

As role models to thousands of teens and children around the world Selena and Demi didn't swear. It was an unwritten rule for Disney stars, one the brunettes had even discussed and agreed that it wasn't right for them to use that type of language under any situation.

They didn't even like using bad words in their heads, so when Selena dropped not one but two F-bombs it was incredibly shocking to both girls, but for some twisted reason also kind of a turn on.

Without removing her face from in between the other girl's legs Demi looked up into Selena's eyes with a look of pure lust and desire, before shoving her tongue deep inside the younger girl.

It wasn't at all how Demi had intended to penetrate another girl's pussy with her tongue for the first time. In fact she had dreamed of doing it slowly, taking her time to savour every moment of it, but hearing Selena swear lit a fire inside her to the point where she just couldn't stop herself.

She also couldn't stop herself from giving Selena's pussy a couple of hard tongue thrusts before she came to her senses somewhat, slowing down the tongue fucking so she could savour the moment.

Her tongue was inside another girl. Her tongue was inside another girl's pussy. Her tongue was inside Selena's pussy.

The realisation of it was so overwhelming Demi actually stopped for a moment, a whimper of complaint from Selena quickly brought her out of her daze.

"No... please... don't stop Dems. Do it... fuck me." Selena half whimpered, half begged softly.

Demi had never heard Selena sound so needy before. It was intoxicating, as was the forbidden swear word for some reason.

Not even wanting to think about denying the girl she loved Demi started thrusting her tongue in and out again, moving it around inside the other girl to try and find her most sensitive spots. As she did this Demi sealed her mouth tightly around Selena's entrance, allowing almost all the juices to slide down her throat.

With every additional drop she swallowed Demi seemed to not only increasingly grow to love the taste of girl cream but actually start craving it, every ounce of her being aching to consume every ounce of that juicy liquid which was pure Selena Gomez. However she wouldn't allow herself to go out of her way to swallow Selena's girly liquid because she couldn't do it without taking her concentration away from pleasuring the girl she had secretly been in love with since childhood.

Demi tried to have the best of both, drinking down as much Selena cream as possible in between fucking her with her tongue, listening carefully to the older Disney star's moans and groans for advice exactly where she should put her tongue.

It wasn't just moans and groans coming out of Selena's mouth though as every time a swear word fell from her lips Demi would give her a hard tongue thrust or suck harder on her pussy lips, resulting in more bad words coming out of Selena's mouth than ever before.

Selena had promised herself she would never stoop to swearing like this, but she had never imagined she would be faced with so much pleasure as a reward, and at least she could comfort herself with the fact that no one was around. It was just her and the best friend she'd ever had... the best friend she'd ever had who was now fucking her with her tongue.

The sensations were everything Selena had imagined them to be and more, the older brunette writhing around on the bed as she was introduced to pleasures which felt unworldly.

She was in heaven. That could be the only explanation for what she was feeling. At the very least she had found heaven on earth, a heaven she was determined to find a lot from now on.

However just as she thought this Selena was introduced to a higher level of heaven on earth as Demi twirled her tongue inside her, accidentally connecting with Selena's G-spot and sending her to a paradise that not even Demi's fingers had sent her too.

Demi didn't let up, relentlessly fucking Selena through her orgasm and making her crash over the edge of a second, and then a third, and then Selena's brain pretty much melted away, the star of Wizards Of Waverly Place unable to even comprehend what she was going through.

Demi tried to concentrate on Selena's pleasure, she really did, bringing her friend to a couple of orgasms before her own desires took over and she began concentrating on swallowing down the ambrosia which was Selena's cum. It had been the best thing she had ever tasted on her fingers but to drink it straight from the source was so good it was beyond description, Demi simply becoming lost in it, the young dyke knowing she could happily spend the rest of her life in between these beautiful thighs.

As Selena finally started coming down from her high Demi was left feeling incredibly guilty, actually a little nervous as she kissed her way up Selena's body only to be relieved when she saw nothing but love and gratitude in the other girl's eyes.

"That was... that was... wow... oh my gosh, I've never, I never... thank you." Selena gasped, kissing Demi softly but passionately for a few more long moments before she broke the lip lock, stared into her eyes, and then let out a little giggle, "And to think... I was so sure you were straight."

"Really?" Demi asked with a grin.

"Really." Selena replied, before pausing and then adding truthfully, "Well... I wasn't sure. I kept feeling like you were sending me mixed signals."

"I kind of felt the same way sometimes, but I figured I was just fooling myself." Demi admitted, "I did try and drop a few hints here and there but I was too chicken to ever actually come out and say it."

"Me too." Selena said, pressing her forehead against Demi's, "Thank gosh one of us finally said it."

They smiled at each other, kissed again and stared into each other's eyes, Demi noticing Selena looked as if there was something on her mind.

"Selena, is everything ok?" Demi asked, a little concerned.

"Everything's fine." Selena said a little quickly, biting her lip a little before continuing, "I mean, everything's just so... wonderful... but..."

"But?" Demi echoed, sounding worried.

"But I was wondering if you could do something for me." Selena added quickly.

Demi still looked unsure but said truthfully, "There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you."

Selena smiled, kissed Demi and said, "Wait here."

In a flash Selena was off the bed, reaching into her bag for the special birthday present she had been keeping for quite some time before returning to the bed with it, placing it on her lap and staring at Demi silently for a few moments.

"I bought this for my sweet 16th. It was kind of a present for both of us, one I was going to get you to give to me after I... after I finally told you that I was in love with you." Selena admitted, "But I chickened out. I wanted to give it to you for your sweet 16th, and then on your 17th, and about half a dozen times in between, but... but I'm giving it to you now."

With that Selena cautiously handed Demi the present, Demi pausing to look at it before cautiously unwrapping it, her eyes widening and her mouth falling open a little as she saw what it was.

"If it's too much too soon that's ok, but... just so you know... I want it to be you. I want it to be you that I lose my virginity too." Selena said, "I know I technically just did, but I don't want there to be any doubt. I want you to be my first in every way."

Demi blinked a few times, and then asked softly, "How does it work?"

It was probably one of the most dorky and stupid things she could have said but Selena just smiled at her and took the toy out of the box she had opened a long time ago in preparation for this moment.

"Well... first you've got to stand up." Selena said.

There was a pause and then Demi did so, her legs barely supporting her as they felt like they were made out of jelly. Somehow she was able to lift first one and then the other leg up as she stepped into the harness, Selena pulling the dildo up until she could strap it tightly around Demi's waist.

Taking the shaft into her hand Selena began stroking it as if it was real, looking up at Demi with this sultry expression which almost made the other girl whimper.

Selena opened her mouth to make an excuse of why she was doing what she was doing, but she got caught staring into Demi's eyes and forgot the lines she had imagined saying so many times in this situation, so instead of saying anything she let her actions speak for her.

Leaning her head forward Selena opened her mouth a little wider and then closed her lips around the head of the strap on, beginning to suck on it softly, the whole time looking at Demi to make sure this wasn't weirding her out. It was a little hard to tell given Demi was just staring blankly down at her, but because she didn't complain Selena decided to continue sucking on the dildo, bobbing her head up and down so she could slowly begin to take more and more of the toy.

Demi felt a little weird and awkward standing there with a dildo strapped around her waist, but she was transfixed by Selena sucking the strap on. She could feel no physical pleasure from it but watching Selena sucking the dildo was oddly intoxicating, arousing even, although it did cause her to wonder if Selena had sucked any of her boyfriend's cocks which caused a little jealousy to wash over her which was a little off putting.

Although her exs had tried to talk her into it Selena had never taken a real cock in her mouth. She had sucked on this dildo before, and others like it, preparing in case one day she did fall in love with a boy and wanted to do this for him, or in case she was in this exact situation with another girl. Selena was happy it was the latter, especially considering a boy might have been disappointed that she only took a few inches into her mouth, not even daring to try taking it down her throat at this stage, while Demi didn't complain. Of course this wouldn't actually be pleasurable for Demi, so after making sure the first few inches were wet Selena spit onto her hand and began rubbing the shaft like she was trying to jerk it off, making sure it was all wet before looking at Demi again.

"I think that'll do it." Selena said softly, hoping Demi would get what she meant as she slowly got up and got onto her back on the bed, and then added after a pause, "Well... are you coming?"

Demi smiled, and then slowly crawled onto the bed, Selena spreading her legs as she approached so that Demi would have easy access to her virgin hole.

Soon they were face to face, Demi pressing the head of the strap on against Selena's entrance, the two girls staring into each other's eyes with a mix of love and nervousness.

"It'll hurt." Demi said, again putting her foot in her mouth.

"It'll be worth it." Selena insisted.

Smiles were exchanged, and then Demi said, "I love you Selena."

"I love you too Demi." Selena replied.

It was a tender moment, followed by an excruciatingly painful one for both of them, although one being physical and the other mental as Demi hated causing Selena pain while Selena tried to grit her teeth and bare it.

"Are you ok? Do you want me to stop?" Demi asked quickly.

"No. Don't stop, I'm fine, it's just... something that had to be done." Selena forced out through mostly gritted teeth as she tried to get over the losing of her cherry, "I... I think I'm ok now... please don't stop, I... I want you inside of me."

Finding Selena's last sentence incredibly erotic even though the girl she loved was in pain Demi pressed on, slower this time, adding one inch at a time instead of giving one hard thrust, although in her defence that had been to break Selena's heyman, and now that was out of the way she could go as slow as she wanted.

Unfortunately no matter how slowly she went Demi continued to cause Selena pain, but it was far more bearable, and even though it hurt Selena knew it would be worth it for the pleasure that would come later. In fact it immediately became worth it when Demi ran out of inches, meaning the entire length of Demi's dick was inside her, the thought of it causing Selena to moan.

"Oh gosh... oh gosh... oh gosh... f... fuck me..." Selena whimpered softly, trying not to swear, "Take me... please Demi... I... ooooooohhhhhhhh!"

Not able to deny Selena for even a second after hearing her sexy voice beg for her like that Demi slowly pulled back, inch after inch of strap on slowly sliding from Selena's twat before Demi reversed the process, slowly pushing all the way back inside the girl she loved. Doing this over and over again Demi quickly established a slow and steady rhythm, trying to move in and out of Selena gently, but not too gently, trying to get it just right.

It was tough going as having that dildo strapped around her waist felt incredibly weird, and even as she got used to it it was still a little weird, but any weirdness Demi might have been feeling was made meaningless by the fact Selena seemed to be overwhelmed by pleasure. Or at least Demi was almost 100% sure it was pleasure. She studied her former best friend's face tirelessly, looking for any small indication Selena was in serious pain. At first Selena obviously struggled, but she was obviously receiving pleasure too, and eventually any sounds or expressions of pain disappeared, replaced by pure sounds and expressions of joy. Those sounds and expressions enticed Demi to thrust harder, to take Selena hard, to fuck her better than anyone else ever could. However there was a problem with that, Demi didn't want to fuck Selena, she wanted to make love to her.

MTL17
MTL17
1,999 Followers