True Love Waits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

From the very beginning of the night Demi had been trying to make love to Selena, but it felt like their hormones kept getting in the way, sometimes subtlely, sometimes not so subtlely, and as a result they were fucking more than they were making love which was not how Demi had imagined her first time with Selena would be. Ok, so she should just be grateful that she was getting to be with her at all, but now Demi was getting everything she ever wanted she couldn't help want more. She couldn't help wanting to make this night perfect, or at least as close to perfect as it could be. Selena deserved that. Her true love deserved that.

With that in mind Demi used every ounce of self-control she had to continue slowly making love to Selena's love hole with her fake cock, wanting to take the girl she loved as softly and gently as possible, give her as much pleasure as she could for as long as she could.

Demi was certainly achieving her goal as Selena didn't think she'd ever felt such pleasure before. Actually that wasn't true, she had been in this much pleasure and more from Demi's fingers, mouth and tongue respectively, but this pleasure was different. This pleasure was at least partly coming from places inside herself that had never been reached before, spots inside her love canal which were previously unreachable now being awkwardly stimulated.

It was obvious Demi was having a little trouble with the strap on but still persevering which just made her seem so cute to Selena. Then again Demi had always been cute. Sweet too. And as they matured she became something else as well, sexy.

Selena knew she was hot and she loved the fact that so many were transfixed by her beauty, but it seemed to her a lot of people selled Demi short when in Selena's eyes the other brunette was just as hot as her, maybe even a little more so. Of course she didn't love herself in the same way she loved Demi so she was kind of bias. Still, it was odd but in a way Demi never looked so beautiful, or so cute, to Selena than she did right at this moment, her brow furrowed as she desperately concentrated in thrusting that wonderful pleasure giving poll in and out of Selena's horny honey hole.

Getting a look at Demi's beautiful face was a nice little bonus for Selena, or at least it was when her eyes weren't closed in ecstasy, the slightly older Disney star slowly becoming overwhelmed by the feelings of pleasure coursing through her.

More than nearly anything Selena wanted to beg Demi for more, however the same thought that was going through Demi's head was also going through Selena's, that being she had always imagined their first time together being totally soft and gentle and it seemed a shame to spoil the mood now they finally had what they had always wanted. However while Demi could have been happy doing this all night Selena just didn't possess that type of patients. Besides, just because something wasn't soft didn't mean it wasn't passionate, and there eventually reached a point where it was hard passion she was craving far more than soft romance.

"P... please Demi... harder. I, oh, I can't take it any more... oh... please, harder... give it to me harder... I need it harder." Selena begged softly, "Ohhhhhhh Demi, Dem, please, more, harder mmmmmmm oooooooohhhhhhhhhh!"

Despite wanting to make slow, gentle love to the other girl Demi couldn't deny Selena what she wanted, although she tried to find a happy middle.

Still finding suddenly 'having a cock' a little awkward the first hard thrust was a little to hard but after minimal trial and error Demi was able to settle into a rhythm drastically faster and harder than before, however it was by no stretch of the imagination brutal. In truth she had fucked Selena with her fingers a lot harder, but her fingers were tiny compared to the monster now strapped around her waist and Demi just couldn't imagine being able to go faster than this without hurting Selena, either immediately or afterwards as this big cock could easily stretch Selena's snatch so widely it instantly caused her pain and/or left her sore as hell.

Although Demi still couldn't be 100% sure she wasn't hurting Selena her former best friend and now lover certainly wasn't acting like it, Selena moaning, groaning, whimpering and even occasionally swearing in a way which awoke something inside Demi that the younger singer/actress had never known existed within her, a desire for rougher sex. Each moan, groan, whimper and swear word made Demi's newly found desire grow but no matter how much part of her was aching for it she would never go harder than this. She would never run the risk of hurting Selena like that. She never wanted to run the risk of hurting Selena again.

Demi had believed she had done the right thing by distancing herself from Selena before they both got hurt, but now she saw it had been the biggest mistake of her life, and she would do anything to make it right, even if it meant spending a couple of hours each night awkwardly thrusting a fake cock strapped around her waist into Selena's obviously eager hole, although Demi did have to admit, she was kind of starting to get the hang of it.

While Demi thought she was kind of starting to get the hang of it as far as Selena was concerned she had mastered it. True she didn't have anything to compare this to but she couldn't imagine how it could be any better.

At first Selena wished Demi would fuck her harder, like those first couple of thrusts, only less awkward, however as the fucking continued Selena realised Demi had accidentally stumbled upon the perfect rhythm.

It wasn't so soft that her pussy wasn't getting closer and closer to climax and at the same time it wasn't hard enough to cause her any pain whatsoever. It was just right. It was perfect. It was... it was love making.

That's exactly what this was. Demi was making love to her, taking her firmly but the way she did it, the way she moved, the way she looked at her, every little touch in detail of this was pure love.

Selena's heart fluttered as she realised Demi was giving her what she'd always wanted, what they had always said they both wanted while apparently both wishing it was the other who would do it.

Demi was making sure Selena's first-time, the first time she had sex in the 'traditional way', was all about love. Selena's first-time was with her true love, and they were making love. Thanks to Demi, her true love, Selena had totally lived up to her promise ring and as a result it made this even better, knowing she had secretly promised herself to Demi all those years ago and now she was Demi's. Demi was now inside her, making love to her, making her feel like every girl should their first time. It was so wonderful it brought tears of joy to her eyes, Selena desperately wanting Demi to know how good she was making her feel before she made her cum.

"Oh Demi, oh Dems, your, oh, you're making me feel so good. I ooooohhhhhhh... I can't believe I got so lucky. You're my first. The way it was always supposed to be." Selena whimpered and moaned, "I knew mmmmmmmm... oooooohhhhhhh, I knew being with you would be like this. I didn't know it was going to be this good, but I oooooooohhhhhh, I always knew it would be good. It would be right. It would be what it was supposed to be. I love you Demi."

"I love you too Selena. And... and you're right... this is what it was always supposed to be." Demi gasped.

Hearing Demi say that sent a rush of pure emotional joy through Selena's body, a rush of pure physical joy shortly following as she went crashing over the edge of a monster orgasm. It was hard to tell if it was more powerful, less powerful or about the same when compared with the climaxes she had received from having Demi's tongue inside her, but as her eyes rolled in the back of her head and her body shook one thing became clear to Selena, she loved this. She loved cock, at least when it was strapped around the waist of the girl she loved.

Wanting to make up for her selfish behaviour earlier Demi continued her steady rhythm in and out of Selena, bringing the slightly older Disney girl to a few more climaxes, twice as many as when she had used her tongue, each one making Selena act in the same adorably cute way, before she finally started slowing down, the other brunette whimpering softly as she did so and extra loudly when she came to a stop and then slowly pulled out of her.

Slowly untangling herself from the girl she was in love with Demi awkwardly got to her feet, unstrapped the dildo, and then stood there for a couple of seconds awkwardly holding the thing, trying to check whether Selena was even conscious or not. At first it was uncertain given the way the other girl was breathing softly with her eyes closed, but just as Demi was about to give up Selena's eyes blinked open and she smiled dreamily up at her.

Demi return the smile and then asked, "Where should I put this?"

Selena looked thoughtful for a moment and then smile again, "How about... around my waist. That is, if you wanna..."

Demi's shocked reaction caused Selena to trail nervously, but she needn't have worried.

"Are you... are you sure you have the energy?" Demi asked.

Selena smiled, then jumped up, grabbed the strap on from Demi's hands and then pushed the younger brunette down onto the bed, the two girls giggling slightly.

"Oh, I have energy... energy enough to do something I've always wanted to do." Selena said, stepping into the strap on and pulling it up her legs.

"Really, what's that?" Demi asked, failing to sound innocent, although she wasn't really trying that hard.

"Fuck your brains out with one of these things." A fully strapped up Selena replied as she crawled onto the bed, Demi welcoming her with open arms. Once they were face to face she checked, "This is alright isn't it Dems? Because we don't have too."

"I want too." Demi confirmed, "Just... be gentle."

Selena smiled, "I promise."

Demi braced herself as Selena pressed the tip of the dildo against her virgin entrants, in some ways preparing for Selena to break her promise as gentle wasn't going to cut it for the first part.

"Demi." Selena said, looking to take her friend's mind off what was about to happen, "You have a promise ring too. As a necklace."

"Yeah, so?" Demi asked, not sure where Selena was going with this.

"So... did you?" Selena asked cautiously.

"Did I what?" Demi frowned.

"Did you wait?" Selena clarified.

For a second Demi continued to frown, and then realisation struck. Selena was asking her if she had waited for her first time to be with her true love.

"Yes." Demi said, not a hint of doubt in her voice.

Selena smiled, enjoyed the moment, and then took Demi's virginity in one hard thrust, just as Demi had done with her, the dildo being forced into the tight orifice and breaking the little seal that would have kept any further exploration to a minimum.

Demi screamed in pain, momentarily wondering why she had chosen to go through such agony, before Selena's forehead came to rest against her own, somehow suddenly making everything seem alright. There was still pain, not as much as before, but still very noticeable, however it didn't matter as long as Selena was there for her. Whether it was because of Selena or her body adjusting naturally the pain eventually vanished, returning briefly as Selena slid into her further, each inch stretching Demi painfully like never before, but her vagina walls eventually began relaxing around the object until it was no longer painful, perhaps even a little pleasurable.

When it was finally all the way inside her Selena stopped completely, allowing the pain to eventually fade, hopefully for good this time, Demi's pussy trying to get used to having something so big inside it for the first time.

Minutes ticked by and still Selena remained still as a statue. Just when Demi was about to tell her she could try moving Selena did, Demi letting out a cry of pleasure and pain as Selena slowly slid out of her, and then back into her, repeating the process Demi had used not that long ago with the same steady rhythm that she had used.

The few moments of pain quickly faded into uncomfortableness, uncomfortableness which unfortunately continued for a while, but that too eventually faded, and when it did Demi was left with only one thing, pleasure. It wasn't much at first, although it was competing with the uncomfortableness when it first started, however it slowly grew stronger and stronger. When pleasure was all there was Demi quickly began moaning, beginning to love what was happening to her.

Although Demi had many, many fantasies about being with Selena this wasn't one of them. It wasn't that she hadn't considered using a dildo. She had. She had a lot. She found some of the shapes and sizes a little intimidating, but she was sure they all serve the purpose. For the life of her though she hadn't been able to get the idea of a strap on. She got how it worked in theory, but she always thought that wearing one would make her feel silly, and it had, although it turns out it had been worth it to give Selena pleasure. Demi had even enjoyed herself. Being able to take Selena in that way had been so weirdly erotic and intoxicating that Demi knew she would never have a problem with doing that for Selena again. Still, she had wondered if being on the receiving end would be weird.

As it turned out it was, but in a wonderful way. It felt wonderful to be so full, and to be taken by Selena in this way was just as weirdly erotic and intoxicating as taking Selena had been. And being able to look into Selena's eyes the whole time, it was almost beyond description it was so good.

While Demi had never imagined this Selena had. Many, many times. In fact it was one of her biggest fantasies. She and Demi, losing their cherries to each other, completely giving one another everything they had to give. It was always such an erotic fantasy which never failed to make Selena cum, and the reality was even better. Ok, so maybe they could have taken each other's cherries with an ordinary dildo, but it just wouldn't have been the same. Selena had lost her 'real' virginity to Demi. She had allowed the other girl to take her in the traditional way a boy takes a girl, and now Selena was doing the same to Demi, uniting them together in such an intimate and primal way.

In Selena's mind it wasn't just a a man-made toy that was in between her legs, it was her cock. For that moment in time as far as she was concerned it was her cock that was slowly pumping in and out of Demi, filling the other girl like never before in a way other things and people might do later, although she hoped not, but whatever happened Demi would remember this, would remember it was Selena's face she looked up into when she was taken like this for the first time, just as Selena was always going to remember it was Demi's face she looked up into when she was taken for the first time.

As she took the girl she loved an away neither one of them would ever forget the urge to fuck the other brunette harder than ever before became unbearable.

Selena had been very careful to go as slow as she possibly could at first, stretching Demi out until she was ready for more of a steadier fucking. As Demi's moans of pleasure increased Selena gradually picked up the pace until she was fucking the other girl at what could be just about called a steady pace. It bore a striking resemblance to the slightly rougher fucking Demi had given her right before she had made her cum, although a teensy bit softer. Selena was itching to pick up speed though, and from the sounds of it so was Demi, she was sure of it.

"What do you want me to do Demi. Tell me." Selena ordered.

Part of Demi would have still been happy doing this for a lot longer, but there was another part of her that wanted something else, something that Selena obviously wanted too so she decided to go with that.

"I want you to go faster, harder. I want you to do me harder." Demi moaned.

"Mmmmmm... not good enough. Tell me exactly what it is you want me to do." Selena demanded.

Demi smiled. She could tell what the other girl wanted to hear, and while she kind of wanted to do what Selena wanted she couldn't help thinking it would be more fun not to when it came to this.

So smiling even wider Demi replied with, "Make love to me. I want you to make love to me."

It wasn't what Selena had been trying to get Demi to say, but once she had said that there was no way Selena could stop herself from giving the birthday girl what she wanted. What they both wanted.

Demi cried out joyfully as Selena increase the pace, dramatically increasing her pleasure in the process, however a little whimper of dissatisfaction fell from Demi's lips moments later as she imagined Selena pounding her pussy. To experience something like that at this stage would be wonderful, and would no doubt make her cum, but it would turn this into a fuck, and the truth was Demi didn't want Selena to fuck her. She wanted Selena to make love to her.

At the same time there wasn't anything Demi wouldn't do for Selena, so if Selena wanted to pound her pussy she would let her do it.

Just as Demi was preparing herself to submit to the physical joy that would be a hard pussy pounding Selena halted in her attempts to increase the pace so that she was moving at the same speed Demi had been before, finding the perfect balance of a quick pace but not to the point it could be anything remotely associated with brutal, a fact which brought Demi the most wonderful mental joy as her heart fluttered.

Selena was doing what Demi wanted. She was making love to her. That moment alone might have been enough to make Demi cum, but the young singer chose to hold back, wanting to savour the moment.

Demi couldn't have imagined herself holding back from an orgasm under these circumstances before tonight, but now she was she couldn't help thinking she had been wrong about strap ons. Strap ons rocked, and she would have no problem using one on Selena whenever the other girl wanted, or letting Selena using one on her whenever she wanted. In fact, for the first time in her life Demi could actually see herself asking for permission to take another girl in this way, and be taken in this way.

As for Selena she definitely wanted to do this again. She wanted Demi to fuck her with a strap on and she wanted to do the same to Demi. She wanted to do it over and over again. She wanted to start secretly dating this girl and for strap on fun to be a regular occurrence in their sex play. For that she was going to need to make Demi love this. She was going to need to make her cum.

It would probably be a lot easier for Selena to achieve her goals if she could give Demi a harder fucking, but it wasn't what Demi wanted, and deep down it wasn't what Selena wanted either.

Demi had done such a great job of making sure Selena's first time was all about love, making sure Selena kept the promise that she had made to herself through all those years of wearing that promise ring. It was a concept they both believed in and it was only fair that Demi was given the same treatment. It was what she deserved after being so good to Selena.

So pushing aside her own horny feelings Selena concentrated on steadily making love to Demi, staring into the eyes of her lover as she brought her pleasure. Just from staring into Demi's eyes Selena could tell she was doing the right thing. She could also tell her friend was getting ready to cum. Demi just needed a little something to push her over the edge, something which Selena fully intended to give her.

Leaning in close Selena whispered huskily, "Please Demi... please, cum for me. Cum on my cock. Cum on my cock while I'm f... while I'm making love to you."

Hearing those last words sent Demi crashing over the edge, her heart beating a mile a minute and her eyes becoming blurry as she was rocked by a super powerful climax. After holding back for so long it was really no surprise that her orgasm was as strong as it was, nor was it a surprise that the strong orgasm was followed by a couple of its friends, Selena returning the multi orgasm favour from earlier as the older girl continued steadily making love to the younger girl.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers