True Love Waits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Through it all Selena was transfixed by how beautiful Demi looked mid-climax. It was something she had thought when they were cumming together after the fingering, but then Selena had been a little preoccupied with her own pleasure and hadn't had the chance to fully appreciate just how pretty Demi was when she came. Selena knew she would happily strive to see that look again, many times over.

Just when Demi thought it might become too much Selena slowed down, eventually coming to a complete stop, at which point she slowly, gently pulled out, forcing a whimper from Demi's lips as the toy was removed.

As an apology of sorts Selena lent down to kiss her, wondering how to approach what she wanted to do next. In a way it almost seemed a shame to ask considering how perfect thing seemed to be at that moment, but Selena just couldn't help herself.

"Demi, how tired are you?" Selena questioned.

"Exhausted, why?" Demi giggled throatily.

"Well I was just thinking there was just a couple more things I wanted to try before we call it a night, but only if you're up for it." Selena explained.

Demi thought about this for a moment. Part of her really just wanted to curl up into bed and go to sleep, preferably with Selena in her arms, but everything so far had been incredible so while there was still even an ounce of strength in her body Demi figured she might as well use it.

"I'm up for it. I'll do whatever you want." Demi said.

"Careful, I might just hold you to that." Selena said with an evil grin, before adding, "Now turn over and get on your hands and knees."

For a second Demi frowned, and then she blushed as she figured Selena probably wanted to do it doggy style, which was true, just not in the way Demi thought it was.

Demi was taken off guard and even giggled a little as Selena grabs onto her ass and begins softly groping the cheeks.

"Has anyone ever told you you've got a great butt Dem?" Selena asked.

"I think you did once or twice when you were extremely caffeinated and we were trying on each other's clothes." Demi laughed.

"Well, I meant it then and you really do... it's very...kiss-able!" Selena said softly, leaning down to press her lips to Demi's rear.

"Selena! What are you doing?" Demi chuckles as Selena presses her lips to her butt over and over again.

"Something I've wanted to do for a very, very long time." Selena said, before she spread Demi's butt cheeks and pressed her lips firmly against the other girl's back hole.

Suddenly things got very serious as Demi finally realised where Selena just might be going with this.

"Oh Selena... that's so... oh..." Demi trailed off as Selena's tongue slid out over her butt hole.

It didn't seem like something that should be pleasant at all, it seemed like something that should be weird and gross, but it... it felt good. However while it felt surprisingly good what it might mean kept going around and around in Demi's head and as a result she became so tense it felt like she was going to explode. It was hard for Selena not to notice this, especially when she pressed her tongue firmly against Demi's rosebud in an ultimately doomed attempt to enter Demi's forbidden hole.

"Are you ok Demi?" Selena asked, "You seem tense."

"T... tense, I'm not tense." Demi insisted unconvincingly.

"Is it because you think I want to butt fuck you with this giant dildo?" Selena asked bluntly, the silence giving her a answer, "Because I do. I want to butt fuck you. I want to take your ass. I want to have you in every possible way, and I think if you give it a chance you'll love it. But today's kind of been intense so if you don't wanna, that's ok."

Demi bit her lip. She wasn't sure how having something so big inside her little virgin pussy would feel so good, but like everything else it had felt wonderful. While she couldn't comprehend it Demi had no reason to believe it wouldn't be the same with this. Besides it was something Selena wanted to do.

"O... ok... do, do whatever you want with me." Demi said softly, lowering her head and lifting her ass up, giving it to the girl she loved.

Selena grinned widely, and said huskily, "Thanks... but you're going to have to relax, ok Dems?"

"Ok." Demi whispered, moaning quickly afterwards as Selena's tongue return to her butt hole.

Automatically Demi tensed, but then forced herself to relax, moaning again as Selena's soft little tongue slowly pushed its way inside her back door and softly licked her previously untouched rectum walls.

Soon Selena's tongue was as deep as it could go, swirling around back there, making Demi moan with the slightest movement.

It didn't seem possible something like this could feel good, but it did. Maybe being butt fucked wasn't going to be so bad after all.

Part of the appeal for both girls was that it was just so naughty. One of them had another girl's tongue in her ass hole, while the other had her tongue up another girl's ass hole. It was so... forbidden. So wrong, and yet it felt so right.

Selena knew she would enjoy doing something so taboo, but like with everything else she had somehow underestimated just how much she would like it. To her relief Demi seemed to like it too, so Selena continued teasing Demi's ass with her tongue, listening very carefully to the other brunette's moans so she could learn exactly where to touch her with her tongue, before she finally lifted herself up and pushed a finger into Demi's ass hole.

"You like that?" Selena asked with a grin as Demi gasped.

"I... I don't know..." Demi answered truthfully.

"Are you sure?" Selena asked as she began slowly sliding her finger in and out of Demi's back door, causing the other girl to moan softly.

"Well... I guess it feel sort of... ok." Demi whimpered.

"Sort of ok?" Selena questioned as she twirled her finger around inside Demi's ass as well as thrusting it in and out, repeating this process for a little while before asking her, "How about now?"

"Better." Demi moaned.

"Really... because from the sounds of it it seems a lot more than just better." Selena said gleefully as she added a second finger, "In fact it kind of sounds like you like it."

"Maybe a little." Demi blushed.

Selena grin, "Do you want to try something a little bigger?"

"L... like what?" Demi asked.

"I don't know... maybe, the big strap on around my waist." Selena said as if she just thought of it.

"I... I don't know." Demi said nervously, "Are you... are you sure it will fit?"

"It's supposed too." Selena said, removing her fingers and pressing the tip of the toy against Demi's puckered rosebud, "You're going to have to relax though."

Easy for you to say, Demi thought to herself as she felt her body become tenser than it had ever been.

For a few moments Demi remained tense as Selena slid the toy up and down her ass crack, and then Selena said, "Seriously Demi, you're going to need to relax. If you don't I'm going to hurt you, and that's the last thing I want to do. Please don't make me hurt you."

Another couple of moments passed and Demi remained tense.

"Fine. I'm not going to hurt you any more than I have too. If you can't relax there's no way I'm doing this." Selena said, moving to get off the bed.

"Wait!" Demi exclaimed, "I'll... I'll relax, I promise."

"Are you sure?" Selena asked.

"Yes. I'm sure. Take me. Take me up the butt." Demi said softly, lifting her ass higher and presenting it to Selena.

Demi still wasn't sure about all this, but it was what Selena wanted, and there was nothing she wouldn't do for Selena.

For a couple of seconds Selena considered whether to actually do it considering how Demi was still obviously worried and unsure about this, but much like losing/taking each other's virginities this wasn't going to be something that either one of them would ever totally comfortable/confident about doing, so Selena might as well get it over with and hope like everything else it was better than her fantasies, or she would settle for just as good if Demi could only enjoy it too.

As confident as she could be that she was doing the right thing Selena carefully guided the head of the strap on against Demi's virgin ass hole and began firmly pushing her way inside, watching in fascination as that tight ring of flesh slowly opened to accept the toy.

Demi clutched the bed sheets as her butt hole began to slowly open wider than it ever had done before, the pain becoming excruciating, but only for a moment as her ass hole closed around the head. Despite herself Demi felt the same rush of excitement Selena did at that moment.

Selena had just taken Demi's anal cherry. Selena had now taken all Demi's cherries, been her first in every way she could. Regardless of what came next, whether it would be pleasure or pain, it seemed worth it in that moment for the simple fact that Selena was now Demi's first in every way.

In savouring that simple fact Demi was allowed plenty of time to relax to the point where the pain really wasn't so bad. Unfortunately just as she seemed to reach that point more pain followed as Selena slowly pushed further and further into her ass, providing Demi with the weirdest pain she had ever known.

After what seemed way too long for Demi's liking Selena's hips came to rest against her ass cheeks, meaning she had that entire dildo buried up her virgin butt, her previously unfilled bowels desperately trying to get used to the intruder.

For a while both girls remained almost as still as statues, the only movement being Selena occasionally stroking Demi gently and cooing as the other girl continued to whimper at the unusual feeling of her previously exit only hole trying to adjust to becoming a cock depository.

Eventually Selena lent down slowly until her bare breasts were pressing into Demi's back, Selena straining her head so she could kiss the other brunette's neck softly as she continued to stroke with one hand, as well as continue cooing, only now in her ear.

"Are you ready?" Selena finally asked after what seemed like an eternity.

Demi nodded her head, and then when nothing happened softly answered, "Yes."

Receiving the answer she wanted Selena kissed Demi's cheek, straightened up, grabbed onto the younger girl's hips and slowly began sliding the strap on dildo from Demi's ass, only removing a few inches before slowly reinserting them and then repeating the process.

The whole time Demi whimpered, bit her lip, gritted her teeth and gripped tightly to the bed sheets in random order. She tried not to do any of them too often, especially not the whimpering or the bed sheet clutching as they were more noticeable, and Demi didn't want Selena to know how much she was hurting her. She knew this was something Selena wanted to try, and Selena didn't want to hurt her, but Demi hadn't been able to see how this could be pleasurable going in and the first few minutes of butt fucking didn't change her mind.

Sure, the pain slowly subsided, but even when it was no longer anything she'd really consider painful it was still weird, and that weirdness just didn't seem to go away.

It did however get even weirder as Demi felt something other than pain or weirdness as a result of the sodomy. But... but it was impossible. It had to be impossible. There was no way something like this could feel that good. Could it?

The stronger rush of pleasure that was sent through her body seemed to answer that question for her as it forced a moan from her lips which shocked Demi and caused Selena to smile.

"You like it?" Selena said, glee evident in her voice.

"I... I... I don't know. I guess. Maybe. I... I don't know." Demi stammered, still not quite believing what she had just felt.

"Well..." Selena said, slowly pulling out further than ever before and then thrusting back quickly for the first time, causing Demi to let out a half gasp, half moan, "We'll just have to do a little more... experimenting."

On the word experimenting Selena gave Demi another hard thrust, her former BFF letting out another encouraging half gasp, half moan in the process. Over and over again Selena did this, randomly giving her friend's butt a quick thrust in between all the slow and steady ones, each time Demi making positive noises. In fact Demi began making positive noises with every thrust, the other girl's moans, groans and whimpers sounding like the sweetest music to Selena's ears.

Despite Demi's poor attempts to hide it Selena was well aware she was causing Demi pain at first, but that was to be expected, and she had been almost positive any pain would eventually get replaced by pleasure which it seemed was exactly what had happened.

Now Demi seemed nice and relaxed Selena began experimenting a little, pulling out quickly and then pushing back in slowly, pulling out and pushing back in quickly, and even grinding her hips up, down, left and right so she was moving the dildo around inside Demi's bowels. Selena did all these things at random along with the occasional slow pulling out and quick pushing back in, the whole time keeping a steady rhythm as the girl she was sodomising continued to moan, grown and whimper for her.

Neither girl was sure how long the slow butt fucking lasted for. It felt like hours as Selena continued to have her fun and Demi continued to struggle with the fact that she was experiencing so much pleasure from being fucked in the ass.

As the ass fucking continued it became abundantly clear to Selena that Demi was ready for something a little harder however the other girl either wasn't sure how to asked for it, embarrassed about asking for it, or was just enjoying the current anal play so much she didn't want it to end. Knowing Demi like she did, or at least had done, it was probably a combination of all them, so it was kind of unclear whether Selena would have been doing Demi favour by picking up speed or whether the other brunette would be disappointed by the change.

As for Selena as much as she enjoyed slowly sodomising the slightly younger girl Selena found herself increasingly wanting to pick up the pace, but was unwilling to do so unless she was sure it was what the other girl wanted.

So, slowly leaning forward so she was resting on top of Demi again, her tits pressing into the other brunette's back, Selena whispered in Demi's ear, "You like it?"

It was the same question which was asked before, and this time Demi was sure of her answer, although it made her blush to say it out loud, "Y... yes."

Selena smiled softly, "Do you want more?"

"More?" Demi breathed as if she didn't understand what Selena meant.

"More. Harder. Faster." Selena offered huskily.

Demi closed her eyes, let out a moan, and then softly breathed, "Yes."

Selena could have been satisfied with that, but she decided to press the issue, "Yes what? What do you want. Tell me."

"I... I... mmmmm, more. Give me more. Ohhhhhh, harder, take me harder, do me faster." Demi moaned.

Selena considered accepting that, but again pressed the issue, "Not good enough. What do you want me to do to you?"

Demi thought for a moment, and then whimpered as she realised what Selena wanted, before opening her mouth to say something she never imagined herself saying, "F... fuck. Fuck me. Fuck my ass. Oooooohhhhhh Selena, it's so, oh, please... just, fuck me. Fuck my ass. Fuck it. Fuck it as hard as you can. Please, oh please Selena, I need it. Mmmmmmmm, fuck me, fuck my ass."

Hearing Demi say that was definitely enough for Selena who straightened up, grabbed onto the younger brunette's hips tightly and started doing what both girls wanted her to do so badly, fuck Demi's ass harder.

Being sure not to give the other girl too much too soon Selena was slow to pick up a rhythm but the first slightly harder thrust was noticeable to Demi who moaned loudly in pleasure, and continued to do so at an ever increasing volume to coincide with the increase in power behind Selena's thrusts.

The uncomfortableness was back, along with even some of the pain, but it was drowned out by incredible if unusual pleasure that flooded Demi's body, the young singer/actress still unable to believe she could feel so much pleasure from her ass. She couldn't believe it, she couldn't understand it, but it was clearly happening, her rectum walls on fire with joy which easily seemed to flow to her dripping pussy and all over her body.

Demi was so horny that she knew all she would have to do is reach down and rubbed her clit a little and she would be cumming in no time. However she didn't, partly because she wanted to enjoy this unusual but wonderful pleasure for as long as she could, and partly because she wanted to see if she could cum from anal pleasure only.

To cum from being butt fucked, and only from being butt fucked, seemed so naughty it actually sent a shiver up and down Demi's spine.

She wondered if she should be ashamed or embarrassed to feel such pleasure from such a forbidden area, but Selena was fucking her so good it was hard to care. After all some still considered lesbianism to be a shameful act, and that was nothing Demi was ashamed of. Sure, she wasn't going to come out to the world any time soon, but it wasn't really the world's business who she slept with, and if the truth of her sexuality ever got out she would not be ashamed or embarrassed of it. She suppose she would be more embarrassed about the fact that she seemed to like it up the butt, but she didn't plan on letting that become public knowledge any time soon, or ever even. Selena could know though, and Demi expected she already did.

If the change in the moaning, groaning and whimpering from the slight mix of pain and pleasure to pure pleasure hadn't been enough of a giveaway the thing that really let Selena know how much Demi liked it up the butt was the other girl's swearing.

Sure, after Selena had practically forced the F-bomb from Demi's lips the younger girl had quickly switched to more PG-13 swearing, mostly consisting of the cutest little cries of 'oh my gosh' and 'Selena', but now the F-word was out there Demi seemed to need to concentrate to keep it in. Eventually it slipped out again and although Selena couldn't see Demi's face she could practically feel her blush, causing Selena of course to grin and fuck the other Disney star harder up the ass.

Despite the very pleasurable reward Demi seemed to work even harder to keep her swearing PG but Selena, who was now determined to make Demi swear, slowed down to only semi fast which caused Demi to whimper, wait a little while and then finally let out a F-bomb, which earned her a harder butt fucking for a couple of thrusts before Selena cruelly slowed down again. Using this rewarding method it wasn't long before Demi was swearing like a sailor, albeit a sailor who was a little embarrassed of their swearing.

It was weird, Selena couldn't imagine anything more taboo or forbidden than anal sex with another girl, but it's wasn't like that was something she and Demi had discussed, or something she discussed with anyone for that matter. She had discussed the evils of swearing, particularly with Demi, both agreeing how unsuitable and unnecessary it was not just when they were working but in any environment, and yet moments ago Selena herself had broken that little taboo with Demi doing the same and it was easily one of the most erotic things Selena had ever experienced.

Because of their documented public objection to swearing it seemed more taboo to both girls than even the butt sex they were now having, which in a twisted way fuelled both their enjoyments.

Becoming lost in the heat of the moment Demi began thrusting back against Selena's anal invading thrusts, driving the dildo harder and faster in and out of the birthday girl's butt.

Seeing Demi's shameless desire for a harder ass fucking turned the fire which had been burning inside of Selena into an inferno, the slightly older girl picking up the pooper pounding pace as she again asked, although this time rhetorically, "You like that Dem? You like me butt fucking you? You like me fucking you in the butt? You do don't you? You like me, Selena, fucking your ass... fucking your ass with my dick! Don't you? Don't you?"

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers