True Love Waits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Although Selena's questions were rhetorical Demi answered them anyway, "Yes, yes, yes, I like it! I love it! Give it to me! Ohhhhhhh Selena, butt fuck me! Fuck me in the butt! Oh fuck! Mmmmmmmm! Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Ooooohhhhh yyyyeeessses, oh, fuck my ass with your big dildo..."

"No!" Selena snapped, "It's my dick Dems, it's my dick in your ass! My dick and nobody else's! I'm the one that took your cherries Demi, me. I'll always be your first, and you will always be mine! You're mine Dems and don't you ever forget it!"

Selena honestly had no idea what had just gotten into her. Obviously her raging hormones were bringing out her possessive side, but that was no excuse.

She was just about to apologise when Demi suddenly cried out, "Yes, I'm yours Sel! I've always been yours! Ohhhhhhh I've wanted to be with you, wanted you to take me, wanted you to take my cherries for so long, and now you have! Now I'm completely yours. Mmmmmmm, I'm yours Selena! You can do anything you want to me! Anything! Because I'm yours!"

Selena was so stunned she almost stopped completely, causing Demi to whimper.

"Mine." Selena repeated softly, before she went into ass fucking overdrive.

It seemed so wrong, but it was true. Demi was Selena's, but it was ok, because Selena was Demi's too. If Demi didn't already know that Selena would make sure it was clear very soon, but for now she was solely concentrated on one thing, taking what was hers.

Although she was on a sexual high Demi didn't regret her words. She meant every single bit of them.

Later Demi could worry about whether it was wrong or right to say those things, and if she cared if they were right or wrong, but for now all she could care about or concentrate on was the overwhelming pleasure she was experiencing as her body crashed over the edge of a monster climax, her eyes rolling in the back of her head and her body going numb as she let out a loud scream. She came as hard as she'd ever had before, maybe even harder. It was a little hard to tell considering how much incredible ecstasy she had been in that night but as her first anal induced orgasm was quickly followed by her second and then her third it became impossible for her to analyse or even care if this was better than being fucked in her pussy or getting her pussy licked, all she cared about was thrusting herself back to get as much of this anal ecstasy as she could.

As for Selena, she was still determined to make sure this was something they did regularly, something Demi would love, something Demi would crave, so she continued pounding the other Disney girl's ass with every ounce of her strength for as long as she could, powering Demi through several climaxes while Selena could have sworn she experienced at least one of her own, although she was taking such intense pleasure from butt fucking her former BFF it was hard for her to know for sure.

Demi was the first to collapse, falling on her face on the bed sheets but pushing her ass up so Selena could continue to butt fuck her. In this position Selena was able to squeeze one more orgasm from Demi before being forced to stop, staying there as still as a statue for a little while as the two of them gasped for breath, and then Selena began slowly pulling out of her friend's butt, watching as inch after inch was extracted from the other girl's shit hole, marvelling at just how deep it had been up there before the head of the dildo came out with a little pop, leaving Selena's mouth to drop open as she was presented with her handiwork.

The once tight little virgin pucker was now a gaping crater, stretched and sore looking red flesh surrounding the dark tunnel showing Selena deep into Demi's bowels.

For a few horrible seconds Selena feared she had ruined her true love's backside, and then to her relief Demi's ass hole slowly began to close.

Satisfied she hadn't ruined Demi's butt Selena collapsed down on her back next to the other brunette, both of them gasping for air as they tried to recover.

"Wow." Both girls eventually said together.

"Wow... that was... wow..." Selena gasped, searching for the right words.

"Uh-huh." Demi said an agreement.

There was a few moments of silence and then both brunettes said together, "You were amazing."

They giggled together and then laying down on her side Demi asked, "You wanna try?"

"It up the butt?" Selena asked, and then after Demi nodded added, "Oh yeah."

There was another few moments of pause and then Demi slid down Selena's body, reached for the straps to the harnessed keeping the dildo in place.

"Wait." Selena said, biting her lip is Demi looked up at her, extremely worried about saying what she wanted to say next but unable to stop herself, "It... it needs to be cleaned first."

"Ok, do you have a cloth or something to clean it?" Demi asked.

"No..." Selena said, still hesitating, "But I think I know another way to clean it..."

Demi frowned, "How?"

Selena took a deep breath, and then replied, "Well... you could suck it clean."

"What?" Demi exclaimed in surprise.

"You don't have two or anything... I just... thought it would be hot." Selena said.

Demi grimaced at the idea. Was Selena really asking her to suck on something which had just been 10 inches up her own butt? Gross, disgusting, and... and didn't she think about anal sex being that way? Hadn't it felt amazing? This couldn't be possibly that pleasurable, but... it was something Selena wanted, and she did say Selena could do anything she wanted to her, was she really going to back out of that only a few seconds after saying it?

Against her better judgment Demi closed her eyes and quickly swallowed the head of the strap on, noisily sucking on it and trying not to think about where it had just been. To her surprise it didn't taste that bad. In fact for whatever reason not only didn't it taste bad at all, it tasted kind of... good, although that could be just Demi's horniness talking. Whatever the reason Demi bobbed her head on the toy, taking more and more of it in her mouth with every up and down motion, eventually forgetting where it had just been and simply concentrating on giving Selena's strap on head.

As a girl who had always known she was gay Demi couldn't have ever imagined herself enjoying giving a blow job, but this wasn't a real cock, this was a dildo attached around the waist of another girl which kind of made it ok, and even kind of a turn on, although that was mostly because of Selena's soft moans.

Looking up at the other girl while continuing to bob her head Demi could see Selena staring down at her lustfully, which inspired her to give the best blow job such an inexperienced girl as herself could possibly give.

Although she wasn't really sure why Selena had a little bit of a fixation on ass to mouth. It was just so naughty and wrong, and as she had grown up and become more and more aware of her own sexuality Selena had quickly discovered she enjoyed that type of thing. She was big on the kinkier side of sex, and although she wanted this night to be about love it mostly had been, so why couldn't she indulge a little in her naughty side now?

The fact that Demi was not only willing to try out another one of Selena's kinks but as with the others enjoyed it was another sign to Selena that they were perfect for each other.

Everything had always been so easy with Demi, so natural, even this, which was kind of naughty all in itself, which of course just made Selena enjoy it all the more.

All too soon Demi undid the straps and pulled the dildo down Selena's legs. Presumably it was clean now, which almost seemed unfortunate given how much Selena had been enjoying the show. On the bright side Demi kept the toy in her mouth all the way down Selena's legs, only removing her mouth when it was time to pull the harness off the other girls feet before quickly strapping it around her own body, Selena staring at her friend lustfully as she pulled the cock up her legs, tightened it around her waist and then knelt there in front of her looking all sexy and powerful with a fake dick between her thighs.

"Get on all fours with your butt facing me." Demi said, trying her best to sound confident.

Selena smiled, "Mmmmmm, I loved take charge Demi."

Demi gulped softly as she was presented with Selena's drool inducing ass.

She had never said this to the other girl before for obvious reasons, and was in no hurry to do so as she wasn't sure how she'd react, but Demi's favourite part of Selena's gorgeous body was her butt.

It was just so... Demi didn't even have the words, the sight of it now, as always, turning her legs to jelly, which was not good in this situation.

There was no such thing as take charge Demi. She couldn't even remember a time she took control of a situation, not really. Sure she had been in control tonight sometimes, but that was really just following Selena's lead. Even Selena taking it up the butt had seemed more like something Selena was trying to make Demi suggest than anything else. In a way Demi had been like a little puppet on a string tonight, dancing for it's Mistress Selena. Of course she had enjoyed every moment of it, but could she really take charge of the situation?

Demi mentally shook herself. She was channelling her TV show character Sonny Munroe by overreacting. She had pretty much been in control when she took Selena's cherry, she just had to concentrate on how powerful and in control that had made her feel and do this right. After all, considering the amazing way Selena had just made her feel Demi really should return the favour.

Once she was on all fours there was a noticeable pause which made Selena worry Demi was having second thoughts. If she was and didn't want to do this that would be fine, but they were so close to losing every virginity they had to each other and Selena really, really wanted them to be each other's firsts in every way.

Just when Selena was opening her mouth to tell Demi they could stop if she wanted Selena suddenly found herself letting out along loud moan as Demi parted her ass cheeks and slid her tongue over the slightly older Disney star's little starfish.

Selena continued moaning as Demi gently slid her tongue all over her ass hole before pushing it inside, Selena's eyelashes fluttering as Demi's soft tongue became the first thing to enter her butt that wasn't her own fingers.

It wasn't as amazing as the feeling of Demi's tongue in her pussy, but it was still pretty great, and as it began exploring her rectum walls it became clear that this was only a sign of even greater things to come.

This had been another thing Demi hadn't been 100% sure about, but in her continuing quest to please Selena she did it, treating it like ripping off a Band-Aid, doing it quickly and trying not to over think it.

It was this mentality which had her pressing her tongue against Selena's ass hole and pushing inside it quickly, shortly after discovering to her great relief it really wasn't that bad. In fact in a twisted way it was kind of hot.

She had been stealing glances at this butt, imagined touching it, squeezing it, caressing it, even smacking it a little, for so long, and here she was with her tongue up it.

This was so naughty. Almost nothing else she had done with Selena felt that way, the only exceptions being on the receiving end of a butt licking and then fucking, but then Demi had been mostly preoccupied with feelings of weirdness and pain, and then later incredible pleasure. Until now she hadn't really thought about how naughty and forbidden this act was, and now it was all she could think about.

It set off a fire inside her, and after initially trying to get this over with as quickly as possible Demi found herself spending a long time on rimming out Selena's ass hole, leaving the other girl a moaning mess by the time she was finally ready to move forward.

When the head of the strap on was finally pressed against her butt hole Selena whimpered in relief. Unfortunately Demi didn't realise it was relief.

"Selena, are you ok?" Demi asked cautiously, pulling the dildo away, "Do you not want this?"

"YES, I'm ok, I want this, please don't take it away Dem!" Selena said very quickly, before adding, "Fuck me! Fuck my ass. Please Demi, stick that big dick in my ass and fuck me. Please. It's my last cherry Dems, and I want you to have it. I want you to be my first in every way."

Selena somehow found a way to make her usually sexy sounding voice sound even more sexy to the point it was like a siren, Demi feeling like Selena could have asked her to do anything in that voice and she would have done it.

So, like a fisherman helpless to do anything but obey the siren, Demi gripped the fake cock firmly, pressed the head against Selena's rosebud and began gently applying pressure until it slowly opened and allowed the head to enter. As it did Selena let out a grunt through gritted teeth, experiencing unusual and horrible pain for a second which soon died away, both girls savouring the fact that the last of their cherries was gone, each one of them taken by the other.

There was a long pause, and then Demi bit her lip and asked, "Are you..."

"I'm fine. It hurts a little, but I'm fine. It will be fine." Selena quickly assured, before softly pleading, "Please... stick it all the way inside me. Fill my ass up with your cock."

Demi bit her lip again, and then slowly pushed another inch of dildo into Selena's butt, immediately stopping and giving the other brunette plenty of time to relax before adding the next inch, much like Selena had done with her when the shoe was on the other foot so to speak. The main difference was that Demi gave Selena at least twice the amount of time Selena had given Demi, the younger girl desperately trying to lesson the other girls pain as much as possible, her heart breaking every time the older brunette made the slightest sound of discomfort.

If her own experience was any indication this was going to be nowhere near pleasurable at first for Selena. In fact this would be uncomfortable and even downright painful at times, and no matter how hard she tried Demi couldn't seem to take all that uncomfortableness and pain away, nor did she really think she could. Demi knew eventually this would lead to pleasure for Selena, and Selena wanted her to do this, which were the only things that kept her going.

While Demi was recalling the losing of her own anal cherry Selena found herself wishing Demi would hurry up. Sure, her bowels being forced to expand wider than ever before wasn't exactly a picnic, but if Demi's early reaction and the reactions of all those porno actresses she had watched were anything to go by the sooner the dildo was all the way in and her insides had grown used to it and the hard fucking began the sooner Selena would be experiencing some of that anal pleasure that those porno actresses and more importantly Demi had experienced.

Just when Selena was considering asking Demi to shove the rest in and be done with it hips met soft butt cheeks, both girls gasping lustfully as every inch of Demi's dick came to rest inside Selena's ass.

Selena moaned at the thought of it, which made Demi smile, "You like that?"

Hearing her own words thrown back at her made Selena grin, "Uh-huh. Now, fuck me. Fuck my ass!"

Demi grinned, "What's the magic word?"

"Pllllleeeeeeaaaassssseeeeeee." Selena said in a long, drawn out, almost childish way before letting out a long moan as she got her wish, Demi slowly pulling out and then pushing back in.

It was funny, from the little research she had done Selena had been sure this would be excruciatingly painful at first but it was nowhere near as bad as she had imagined. Sure, it was uncomfortable, and there was even some pain, but there was a weird feeling of pleasure which was almost so strong it nearly cancelled out the uncomfortableness and the pain entirely.

Selena supposed she had Demi to thank for that. The super slow speed that her back passage had been filled would have been borderline annoying if it wasn't so touching as Demi showed just how much she cared about Selena, although it was the most twisted and hottest way she had ever shown it. That care had resulted in Selena's rectum being so relaxed, stretched out and ready for fucking it wasn't long before any pain or uncomfortableness became a memory so distant Selena couldn't even remember those feelings properly, not when her senses were being overloaded by pure pleasure.

Her stretched out shit pipe felt as if it was on fire with pure joy, this feeling starting in her ass and spreading all over her body, but particularly attacking her brain which it slowly began to fry.

At first this was heaven, but it quickly turned to a weird mix of heaven and hell as Selena began craving a harder butt fucking.

The twisted thing was Selena knew all she had to do was ask and Demi would give it to her without hesitation, but as much as Selena wanted it, she didn't. She knew it wouldn't be long after the hard thrusting began that she would cum, and given her previous Demi induced climaxes Selena had no doubt how amazing that would be, however part of Selena wanted to remain forever in this pleasurable state brought on by the other Disney girl fucking her in the ass. Besides, she was so exhausted Selena knew that after her next climax she wouldn't be able to continue, so why not enjoy the sex while it lasted?

Selena wasn't the only one exhausted. Demi's body was running on pure adrenaline at this stage, the slightly younger girl feeling as if she didn't concentrate on keeping going she would simply collapse from exhaustion, and she couldn't do that, not until she had made Selena cum at least one more time.

Luckily from the way Selena was moaning, groaning and writhing it didn't appear Demi would have to wait very long.

Even though she had ended up enjoying her own anal fucking Demi was a little surprised just how much Selena seemed to be into this, and how quickly she had got into it. It was a nice surprise though, one Demi didn't have the mental strength at the moment to analyse even if she wanted too. Of course she really shouldn't question why her lover liked this so much. She should just continue giving it to her, giving it to her up the butt.

Still finding the naughtiness of the situation hitting her Demi found watching the dildo sliding in and out, in and out, in and out of Selena's tight rear ring oddly hypnotic. She couldn't take her eyes off it, that dick strapped around her waist gently anally violating the best friend she'd ever had, invading her most private of orifices, much to her apparent enjoyment. It gave Demi a thrill which was hard to describe. It seemed so wrong, but it felt too amazing to care.

As much as she found herself oddly enjoying sodomising the girl she loved Demi was becoming increasingly concerned that Selena wasn't cumming or asking for a little push over the edge, like say, a couple of hard thrusts. Demi was sure it wouldn't take much to make Selena cum given the state the other girl seemed to be in, but Selena seemed to be forcing herself not to cum to the point where it was painful. She was sure she could hear her whimpering in pain, and Demi didn't like it, not one little bit.

Just as Demi was about to ask Selena what was wrong the other girl did something Demi thought she should have done a long while ago.

"Demi... fuck me... fuck me hard..." Selena whimpered softly, sounding as if just saying those words was a struggle.

There was a moment's pause in which Selena was worried Demi was going to ask her if she was sure, if she was hurting her, etc, but before Selena could summon the strength to preemptively quell any fears Demi might have been having the dildo was pulled almost all the way out of her ass in one quick stroke and then thrust forcefully all the way back in so hard that it made Selena cry out joyfully.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers