True Love Waits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

This process was repeated for a little while, the strokes slowly becoming shorter and faster, the sound of Demi's hips crashing off Selena's butt cheeks beginning to echo around the room as the ass fucking speed officially became exactly what Selena wanted it to be.

Knowing Demi for so many years the speed and roughness which the other Disney girl was now using to butt fuck her with was actually quite surprising. As well as she knew her Selena didn't know Demi had it in her. That she did made Selena very, very pleased, although she expected she was only getting this rough treatment because it was what she had said she wanted, and turning her head slightly to look back at the concerned look on Demi's face Selena was sure she was right.

Of course as the butt fucking continued it became hard for Selena to care why Demi was really stepping up to the ass pounding plate, all that mattered was that she was with such wonderful determination which made that strap on dildo drill deep into Selena's bowels, seemingly stimulating every possible sweet spot she could possibly have back there in the process.

The brain frying pleasure Selena had been feeling before quickly turned into an inferno which seemed to burn her brain to a crisp, and then melt it, and then she could barely comprehend anything but the orgasm threatening to knock her completely unconscious, Selena struggling to keep it at bay so she could enjoy every second of the heaven which was Demi fucking her up the ass.

When Selena had such trouble telling her what she wanted Demi had almost put an end to things out of concern for her friend's well-being. Now Selena was loudly moaning, groaning, whimpering and even occasionally screaming in ecstasy Demi was very glad she had chosen to give Selena exactly what she asked for.

It wasn't like the experience wasn't enjoyable for her too. Quite the opposite in fact. There was a thrill raging inside Demi which was present when she had made love to Selena's pussy, but now the thrill seemed to be stronger. It was hard to describe, especially in Demi's horny state. It... it made her feel powerful, in a way she had never quite felt before. Briefly she wondered if it had anything to do with her taking on the masculine role, and whether as a lesbian she should hate the thrill, or at least not be enjoying it as much, or if she was completely misunderstanding the thrill entirely, and then she realised such philosophical debates were irrelevant, all that mattered to her was giving Selena pleasure. Nothing else mattered.

That was why moments later when she realised what they were doing was far too rough to be considered love-making she didn't feel too bad about it.

Demi had dreamed about this night countless times and in all of its best incarnations it was always about love, and for the most part it had been. She had achieved her ultimate dream of making love to the best friend she'd ever had Selena Gomez. It had been soft, sweet, and magical, and nothing would ever change that. They had lost their cherries to each other, became each other's firsts in every way, and through it all they had shown each other what they had been so afraid to say out loud for so long, that being how much they really, truly loved each other.

At that moment both girls suddenly came to a realisation at the exact same time. The butt fucking was just about as rough and as hard as it could get, the act itself being one of the most kinkiest forms of sex, and even known as sodomy, which was literally defined as something unnatural and wrong, and yet this, even this was love-making, because it was between them and they were showing each other how much they loved each other. Demi was doing everything in her power to give Selena what she wanted, and Selena was gratefully taking whatever her lover had to give her, nothing but joy in her heart not simply because of the act itself, but because it was Demi who was doing it.

With this realisation the two Disney stars became lost in the perverted act for a few moments, Selena slamming herself back against Demi as Demi pounded into Selena's ass, both girls using all their might so that their anal love making could be as hard, fast and wonderful as it could be, and then Demi remembered what Selena had said to her when they were in each other's positions, and she felt compelled to point something out.

"Sel... Selena..." Demi said, forcing her words out of her tired mouth, "You... ohhhhh... you said, I'm... I'm yours. I... oooohhhhh... I am. Mmmmmm, I'm yours, but your mine too. I'm yours and your mine. We oooohhhhhh, we belong to each other."

Demi's words poured gasoline on the inferno burning inside Selena, who cried out passionately, "YES! Yes, yes, yes, YES! I'm yours Dems! Mmmmmmm, I'm yours and your mine! I've always been yours, and you've always been mine! Fuuucccckkk ooohhhhh, yes, Demi, we belong to each other! You and me! It oooooooohhhhhhh, I, oh, mmmmmmm, it was always meant to be you and me, ooooooohhhhhh, and now, oh, and now it is! It's the way it always should have been! You and me, together, oh... oh Demi, I'm going too... you're going to make me..."

Selena's little declaration of love ended in a ear piercing scream as her butt muscles gripped down tightly on the cock, her eyes rolled in the back of her head and her body shook as a monster climax rocked her body. It was easily just as good as the best Demi induced climaxes she'd had that night, the climaxes that followed possibly even surpassing them. Soon she was in such a blissful, dreamlike state Selena almost couldn't remain conscious, only just about able to struggle to do so because if she didn't she wouldn't be able to enjoy her orgasms as much.

While Selena struggled with consciousness Demi struggled with pretty much the exact same thing, only hers was brought on by exhaustion, not pleasure. There was pleasure to be had though, and not just from watching the beautiful sight of Selena cumming, but legitimate physical pleasure, Demi honestly feeling like she came herself just from continuing to pound Selena's pooper. However her own pleasure was secondary at best, Demi becoming consumed with need to bring Selena as much pleasure as possible, butt fucking the other Disney girl to anal induced climax after anal induced climax until her body gave out and she collapsed literally onto Selena, knocking them both down to a panting heap on the bed.

They lay there for a long time, somehow avoiding unconsciousness.

Finally Demi rolled over, her movements carrying Selena with her, the dildo still buried within her butt.

After she had rested a little longer Demi slowly pulled the strap on out, gasping when she saw the gaping crater which had once been Selena's virgin ass hole. It looked so sore and stretched out, a huge dark hole surrounded by angry red looking flesh, the sight making Demi worried that she had caused Selena irreparable damage.

Just as she was fearing the worst the hole began to close, Selena suddenly turning over so her butt was facing the mirror on the other side of the room.

"Hot..." Selena grinned as she checked out her own slowly healing back hole, before turning back to Demi, looking down at the dildo still strapped around her waist, and then up at her again before grinning.

Demi's eyes widened as Selena slowly got up, crawled down her body and voluntarily took the toy which had just been buried deep in her own ass into her mouth.

Her eyes went even wider when Selena immediately began noisily sucking and bobbing her head on it slowly, the older brunette settling down to give that toy a long, drawnout blow job.

Really Demi shouldn't have been surprised given everything that had just happened. Selena was clearly kinky, and if tonight was any indication that fact was going to be no problem. Well, maybe a little problem as she could easily imagine Selena shocking her again and again with her kinkiness, although that wasn't really a problem. In fact it wasn't a problem at all as Demi found herself looking increasingly forward to it as she began to really enjoy watching Selena work her lips up and down that shaft, the other brunette only taking the toy out of her mouth so she could lick at the base.

Even though she tasted her own ass on her fingers before Selena had never had the pleasure of tasting it off a dildo, and she had never tasted it when it had been in so deep. She loved the taste under these conditions even more, the fact the strap on had been so deep only adding to the kinkiness factor, causing arousal to stir in her body which was almost painful considering how much she was aching from over pleasuring, something she hadn't thought was possible until tonight.

It had been quite the whirlwind and as Selena lovingly suckled on the strap on cock her mine flooded with all the wonderful memories she would no doubt be treasuring for the rest of her life.

As she got the very last few bits of ass juice off the dick Selena looked up into the eyes of her lover, slowly pulling away from the now thoroughly cleaned toy before unstrapping it and tossing it over in the general direction of the bedside table.

Assuming from the crashing noises it landed ok Selena crawled up Demi's body until she was face to face with the other girl, the two brunettes staring softly into each other's eyes before bringing their lips together for a passionate kiss, their bodies pressing against each other in a perfect fit.

Much like their first this kiss was pure softness and spoke of long hidden feelings, but unlike their first time it spoke of pure satisfaction where before there had been a desperate need for the other to bring them something even they didn't know how much they needed.

When they finally broke the kiss the two girls stared into each other's eyes for a moment, and then Selena said, "Thank you."

"Huh?" Demi murmured sleepily.

"Thank you." Selena repeated clearly, before brushing a stray strand of hair out of Demi's face and explaining, "Thank you for being worth the wait."

Demi smiled, "I'm glad I wasn't a disappointment."

Selena returned the smile, before grinning wickedly, "Mmmmmm, well, there might be some room for improvement... we'll just have to keep doing this, a lot, until it's perfect. I'm thinking, at least once a day."

"Really?" Demi giggled.

"Really." Selena confirmed, "And we're going to have two start hanging out a lot more now we're girlfriends."

"Girlfriends." Demi repeated dreamily.

"Uh-huh." Selena grinned, before looking thoughtful and adding, "But in secret, obviously. And we probably shouldn't go back to the way things were in public. People used to think we were screwing, and now we actually are... I don't know if I can keep my hands off you, so it's probably a lot less hassle if we keep our distance as much as possible. Maybe we could reconnect later as friends publicly, but just try and not be so touchy-feely, and maybe even come out way down the road, but for now we'll keep our new relationship a secret."

Demi giggled, bit her lip and then playfully asked, "Don't I get a say in this?"

"Nope." Selena smiled wickedly, "You said it yourself. Your mine, and I'm yours. You and me together, it's what we've been waiting for."

Demi smiled, "You're right. This is what I wanted, what I've always wanted. I've been waiting for this for so long, and I don't want to wait any more."

Selena grinned, leant down and kissed her girlfriend before softly agreeing, "No more waiting."

The end.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers