True Love Waits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rex Siter
Rex Siter
288 Followers

"I so much want to give you pleasure," she gasped, as I eventually entered her after licking her labia to her total distraction. This time she came before me, gasping, giving her wonderful seagull squeals, and as I continued to drive into her she flexed her vaginal walls drawing me on, her hips rising with determined thrusts until I emptied myself on a massive wave of ecstatic exultation.

The weekend was heading for perfection. Sunday, it rained heavily and the afternoon found us once more naked on her bed. But this was to be slightly different.

"I've been looking through my uncle's secret books," she whispered, as we broke from the initial passionate kissing..

"And--?"

Her hand was already stroking my erection as she said, "And---this."

And her head slid down my body and her lips moved hungrily up and down my swollen penis, seeming to give it extra hardness. Then her tongue was licking around the head.

She turned slightly to look up at me and I'm sure she winked as she breathed, "One book was very specific." With that, her lips parted and the purple of my penis disappeared into her mouth. The unexpectedness of it had me gasping, but then her mouth moved lower and my erection disappeared completely, the tip felt the back of her throat. She drew her head back slightly to begin a back and forward screwing, while her tongue still fluttered inside her mouth.

It was just too good, yet I was concerned that she would suffer from me coming in her mouth. I put my arm out and urged her to move her body round so that her thighs came level with my face. She kindly raised one thigh across me so that I had her luscious pubic area at my mouth and began my own licking and probing in tune with her steady pumping and licking.

She squeaked despite her full mouth as my fingers probed her cavities. One into her vagina, the other gently poking into her tight little anus. She grunted and I sensed her lips trembling on my penis. She was ready and God, so was I.

With as much strength as I could muster, I rolled away from her, at the same time turning Hazel onto her back. Then I was around and between her widespread thighs.

Throughout the manoeuvre she had muttered, "I would have--"

Then I was plunged deep inside her, and she was giving that now so welcome squealing noise as I withdrew and plunged, withdrew and plunged, emptying myself with a cry of my own.

We lay for a moment before she said, "Did I give to you?"

"You certainly did?"

"The book had a section on what a man likes, but it did say a woman could safely swallow--I would have, you know."

"I just didn't want you put off." And in the back of my mind I was hearing what Laura had told me years ago after giving me that service. 'When you find one who does that without prompting--you'll know she loves you.'

That thought carried me cheerfully through the next two days when I had an assignment up in Manchester, and plenty of time to clarify my own thoughts.

So when I arrived at her door on the Tuesday night, February 3rd, I knew exactly what state of mind I was in and what I intended to do.

When I knocked, her voice, sounding a little strained called down, "It's open."

A little puzzled I climbed the stairs, shrugging out of my coat. She met me at the top and I could tell straight away that something was wrong. Her eyes were moist and red-rimmed. She had clearly been crying.

Concerned, as she put her arms around me, I asked, "What's wrong?"

"You haven't heard?"

"Heard what?"

"I thought you were a newsman? Buddy Holly's dead."

"What?" It had been one of those days when my activities had removed me from contact with developing news.

" Oh, Harry! A plane crash---him and two other musicians."

I held her close and felt her trembling. Just telling me had set her snivelling again. I needed this chance to console her.

"Listen, Hazel---you can think about this anyway you like but---" And I broke away from her and went to the black box and placed a record on it. "Buddy Holly may be dead---but you don't have to believe it."

'True Love Ways' wafted into the room. "You've got all his music right here. That will keep him alive in your heart."

She ran into my arms, "Oh, Harry, you are so good for me."

And that seemed to be the best moment to carry out what I had intended.

I held her at arms length, "I have something to tell you."

Her face had a worried look as she looked into my face, "What is it?"

"I want to marry you." There, I'd said it.

For a full ten seconds her wonderful green eyes stared into mine, then a smile bloomed on her lips and she flung herself at me. "Oh, Harry! Harry! You've turned a dismal day into bright sunlight."

"So you think it's a good idea, " I asked lightly.

"I've had that as a good idea ever since you walked into our classroom."

I drew her close, "So you accept?"

Her green eyes took on a mischievous glow as she said, "I'll give you my response after we've eaten."

The meal was delicious, and in no time we were disrobing each other by the side of the bed. Naked we stood there in a long warm embrace. Her hips wriggled against my rapid erection.

"Right," she said, breaking our embrace and giving me a gentle shove so I fell beck onto the bed my legs dangling over the edge, erection pointing high.

Her face looked very stern as she said," Lie still. I'm about to give you my soundless speech of response."

And with that, she was down on her knees and her mouth was gobbling at my penis, licking up and down and then totally enveloping it in her mouth until I felt my warhead touch the back of her throat. As her head began thrusting backwards and forwards, her fingers tickled at my scrotum, and she smiled up at me with those wonderful eyes, I thought how lucky I was to have such a brilliant acceptance speech.

And this time she swallowed. True love ways.

Rex Siter
Rex Siter
288 Followers