True Mastery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand pointing to the foot of the bed where a soft black corset has been laid out, fringed with green that matches her eyes. A green and royal blue silk ribbon laid out to tie her hair back with laying beside the corset, and a generously soft black skirt under them all and a pair of heels, not high for tonight, but enough to show off her lovely legs as well, set at the foot of the bed.

"Dress quickly kajira, Master has plans for you tonight." He glances quickly over His shoulder seeing His kajira is feeling stronger but how her hands tremble in anticipation causing her to lightly fumble her clothes. He smiles to Himself as He tends to other urgent needs. turning He moves to the doorway before pausing again, looking over His shoulder, His head lowered with a gleam of darkness...

" Master is going to the study kajira, finish and wait for Me in the living room, I wont be long but I must fetch a few things for the night." His steps moving silently into the shadowy hallway and off to His study as she prepares herself.

Knowing she is sore and weak, He had made certain she was nurtured and rested, His treasure deserved nothing less. He then found suitable clothing, something to show of her beauty just enough and yet not be too tight on the wounds the worthless rodent had inflicted upon His beauty. His hands trembling with anger and rage as they pull a small satchel out of the closet and put in a length of very course rope His eyes roaming the study, knowing what it is they seek and yet My eyes still clouded with anger that they cant locate it. It's been so long since it had been used , He had sworn never to use it again...but tonight....He had use of it.

*********

With a soft blush i slip off the bed as He exits. looking over the beautiful clothes He had picked especially for me, my fingers gently trace along the soft cool material. lingering and enjoying them for a moment longer. I trembled picking them up trying to control my body. the chaos of the day still having a small toll on me. picking up the top i nearly drop it. catching it quickly i hold it tightly to my chest and force myself to breath. i can hear His voice in my head calming me "Breath kajira, breath"

slipping the corset around my body and cinching it gently. making sure the pressure was not too tight. Master would be upset if He knew i was walking around in pain. picking the skirt up i carefully stepped into it, feeling it caressing my skin. a small shiver runs through me. i can't keep lingering. He has plans. Then with effortless motion i step into the smaller heels. smiling knowing He is being more than generous with me tonight.

Picking up the silver jeweled hairbrush that laid on the nightstand i took the ribbon and headed to the bathroom. brushing through my long auburn locks i begin to intertwine my hair into a long french braid. Master wanted my hair back and i was hoping this would please Him. With the ribbon tied securely in my hair i look down at the brush and pull any loose hairs from it and toss the loose hairs in the garbage. Then playfully sticking my tongue out to my reflection i return the hairbrush to the bedroom nightstand.

i am quick at making Masters bed, i would not want Him to come back and find i had left it a mess. so i quickly tuck the blankets as neatly as i can and then head out of the room. looking back at His bed i wink and then flick the light off closing the door gently behind me. i make may way through His house slowly, and enter His living room. I melt down to my knees and kneel beside His chair. Sighing contently i await His return.

********

an exasperated breath slips from My lips as I finally see it, hanging from the corner of My painting of the mountains, its leather length nearly hidden, My hand grasps the crop and stuffs it into the satchel, a last addition of a black blue candle and lighter following it into the bag before closing it and striding out into the living room.

His eyes finding her right where she belongs, suddenly the darkness in His eyes drains away for the time and is replaced by the joy and love He am filled with for and by her. His hand lifts out to her...

"come My radiant beauty, tonight W/we are going to the club. you deserve tonight and I intend for you to have the time of your life kajira Mine" blushing softly she takes His hand... His hand taking hers and guiding her into His arm, the strength supporting her as T/they slip out the door and into the warmed car. the satchel tossed to the back seat, knowing her eyes have seen it and are curious.

"don't fret about the bag kajira, your duty for now is only to enjoy being Mine and to enjoy the night I have planned for U/us" His will steering the car out through the wooded drive, a hand grasping her braid as He rests her head down to My thigh again.

"Rest for a bit longer My beauty, its going to take nearly an hour to get to the club" switching on some music as He drives and strokes the beauty and softness that is His, the anger in His body deepening as the hand gripping the steering wheel strains to wrench and strangle the fool....the road humming away under them as the car glides down the road.

Pulling up in front of the club, the doorman opens the door for her as He gets out and moves around to join her, pausing at the doorway and setting the satchel down, His hand reaching into the pocket of His jacket and withdrawing leash. her eyes sparkling at the sight of it as it's clipped into the ring of her steel collar and her tender flesh beneath the collar stroked for a moment.

The doorman hands Him a note as the satchel is grasped again and He leads her into the club. His eyes brilliant with the pride and love for her as all eyes turn to T/their entrance. The note crumpled in His hand as He smiles to the room occupants and then turns leading her proudly around the side of the room and down a hallway to an oaken door. The soft carpet padding T/their steps as He keeps a slow enough pace that its not obvious to A/any but those few that know what she has been through. As the approach the doorway He turns to her and speaks softly.

"Tower kajira, here at the door and wait for My return."

Her body melting to her knees, her thighs pressed together gingerly as her back rises straight and proud, her chin lifted with the pride of who and what she is as her hands come to upon her thighs, the palms down to her skirt and flesh. The door clicks shut behind Him and she hears the tone of greetings being exchanged and then her body chills quickly, a tone she has not heard, His voice, raised, harshly. Surely it wasn't her Masters voice, but she knows it was.

*******

shining with pride of belonging to Him i kneel. my heart racing wondering what is going on. the chambers is a forbidden place to us little ones. we only go in there when beckoned and from the whispers of others it's rarely a good thing. and now here my Master was in this dangerous room.

i flinch hearing his raised and strained voice. i have never heard his tone go so.... so... scary is all i can think of. He had always been firm with me but He was kind. i wanted to try and listen, to get some hint of what was going on but then again i was afraid to focus, what kind of hell is going on in there. i heard other voices but never heard a single word. i stayed where i was left listening to the faint distant music as they talked, trying to calm myself.

*******

Minutes pass as the muffled voices continue whatever discussion they are having then silence. Moments seem like long agonizing minutes then she jumps as the door opens suddenly and her Master is standing there over her again. Her eyes remaining lowered and yet seeing enough of His face to see the dark, smoldering smile upon His lips, a smile of dark vengeance. Her body shivers for a moment in fear but knows its not aimed at her and slowly she relaxes.

His hand reaching to her leash again as He tugs her gently back up.

"come My beauty."

He leads her to T/their booth proudly, her leash swaying as gently as her supple hips do until He rests into the softness of the seat. her body instinctively kneeling beside her Master, her body still aching from the assault...and then...His voice stops her short...

"no kajira!" blushing and flinching as if she was hit,she looked up to Him for guidance.

"tonight My beauty, you sit WITH Master...not serve Him." His body slips around more in the seat and pulls her up and into the seats softness beside Him. His smile broad as His hand settles her in next to Him and drinks are ordered for Him and one for her.

"One drink tonight My beauty...to sooth the ache but not numb your mind...I want you fully aware of the events tonight." His hands shaking suddenly and then regaining control as He looks across the floor, His eyes meeting those of Another council member and knowing nods exchange.

T/they sit for a time listening to the music and sipping the drinks and then one of her favorite songs comes on, her body instinctively moving to the rhythm of it even as she sits, He nudges her out of the seat.

"Come now kajira, don't waste time on curiosity...onto the dance floor with Me...now."

Leading her body onto the dance floor, her radiant beauty captivating the eyes of A/all as she flows to the music, her love of it...and of her Master so very apparent as she dances for and with her Master, her memories of the recent events fading in her joy of being His at this very moment.

His arms swaying her gently to the rhythm again and again , her leash lightly bouncing to her body as her glow returns and her happiness deep again as her memory of the event fades quickly. He sees that familiar look in her eyes. her withdrawal from the environment around her as she loses herself in the rhythm of the music. Her body moving not only to please Him but erasing all the chaos, her world only Him and the music.

the song comes to an end. He turns her, pulling her to His side, retrieving her from her escape. His voice rings strong and suddenly to her ears....

"Tower kajira...quickly" her body suddenly and quickly melting to her knees as her eyes and body turn to face the room. she gasps softly, her body trembling uncontrollably trying to keep herself calm, her mind screaming for her to run, or at least hide herself behind her Master... she grabs His hand tightly knowing she could get into so much trouble for not positioning herself correctly, but she needed His strength.

His hand grasping hers as the sleen is forced forward onto his knees, a strong council member on either side pushing him down before T/them.

"breath, kajira IT wont hurt you anymore...will you, you sleen!!" her Masters voice echoes to her numb ears and then to the wanna-be. His hand releasing her leash as the satchel is handed to Him and it is set down at His feet.

Quietly it is opened as the hate and scorn of the sleens eyes glare back, finding the even colder glare of her Masters eyes meeting the glare. The sleens eyes lower unable to withstand the glare but flitting to the open satchel as does her eyes. His hand reaches down into the bag and then suddenly striking out across the sleens face, giving it face the very same blow he had given her, drawing blood from his lips as her Master grins and laughs

"do you like it sleen? A mere wanna-be, pretending to be something it could never be. Breaking the code of Dominants respect for what belongs to Another. You are going to learn a few things tonight sleen...."

His voice softly falling to her ears then..."retrieve My rope from the satchel My beauty and give it to Me"

Watching with the dark glint in His eyes, her soft green eyes teared but not crying as she searches her Masters for strength and to try to understand what is happening before her. Handing Him the requested rope as she sees a sight she had never witnessed before, Master, terrifyingly angry, darkness unlike Him as she has seen but known was deep in Him, then her mind flashes back to the pond, the image in it and what she had seen, her body trembling with the recollection of the anger in Him she had seen through its eyes and then the sudden deep understanding of His intent now, the depth of His love for her and the depth of rage and contempt for him. Wonderment in her mind as she struggled to understand how was her Master able to maintain the composure after what had occurred and All these Others present.

Her cheeks blush crimson as her trembling hands slowly retrieve His rope, tears on the verge of escaping, her breathing shallow as His hand gently takes the rope from her hands His fingers drawing across her trembling flesh, His eyes turning to hers again for a moment and showing the glimmer of light in them that is her and then suddenly striking the foolish sleen across his chest with the bundled ropes. The cry of pain as sudden as the unexpected strike, the force strong enough that the shirt buttons are ripped off and bounce across the dance floor. Masters body moving behind him quickly, taking his hair in sharply in His hand as He leans over and breathes down upon him...

"you claim to be one of U/us... " His arm gesturing to the clubs patrons .

"... yet you dare to cross a line so dear and significant to the ways W/we practice! you dare to take what is not yours and claim to be Dominant?!?" Her Masters hand shoving the sleens head back down as the ropes strike across the back of his shoulders with a resounding slap.

"you are no Dominant...you..sleen....no..you certainly are No Dominant. you are nothing but a worthless player....but tonight....you will become what you deserve ...tonight...YOU WILL BECOME PART OF THIS LIFESTYLE as the worthless slave you truly are!"

His eyes filled with anger, His hands trembling the rage inside barely controlled and then slowly regaining His composure and smiling softly to her...

"this one wishes to be OF O/our ways kajira....I am going to allow him this, since his strength is so obvious, his will soooo strong...." the sarcasm in His voice rings to her ears.

her eyes confused and pained for a moment until she sees His hands take the sleens arms and bind them behind his back, cinching them up firmly as he struggles in the grasp of the other two Council members. The rope is looped around his neck once and back down to his wrists so that his own struggles pull against his throat, choking him just enough so that he ceases struggling. the ropes pulled to his ankles and harshly bind them before his knees are pulled to his chest and then around to the rope wrapped around once more and then tied off to his wrists, balling him up. The bindings tested to ensure they are tight and secure before the body is pushed to the floor so his ass is raised and head pressed to the floor beyond his control.

His hand reaching again into the satchel as her eyes flit from the bound body of her attacker and back to the form of her Master stands darkly over the foolish sleen. Still she wonders how He maintains Himself and yet she feels the deep-set anger in Him. Then her eyes see it...His hand pulling the crop from the satchel....a cutting swish through the air sends a shivering cringe into her body....Master said He would never use a crop on her.

The leather end of the crop is drawn across her cheek softly then under her chin, lifting her eyes as they try to fall to the floor.

"Look at Master kajira." she takes a deep breath before reluctantly meeting His eyes. His eyes soft again for the moment as His voice sooths her.

"Never again will this one bother you. you blame yourself but it is not your fault and Master......Master is going to fix it! T/those of U/us that are true to the ways will always rise to take care of what must be done. As I stand for Them...tonight...they Stand for Me. you are Mine...and I will always stand for you My beauty."

The crop slipping off her tender flesh and then swiftly striking across the bound sleens ass, the sting coaxing the yelp from his mouth yet again. Again and again the crop strikes across his back and ass. Each time the force ripping his clothing revealing the ensuing welts and cuts from her Masters ire.

"you wish to be of the Lifestyle, and so you shall be off the Lifestyle. you will beg for Me to stop, you will beg and perhaps....I will be more understanding than you were with her....and then...worthless sleen, you will be OF the lifestyle ...as the worthless slave you are!!"

Again and again the crop strikes. Again and again his yelps echo in the room as she flinches at the sound of each strike...but her heart flowing more freely, her pain and anguish released with the tears of her emotional release. Master defending her...righting the wrong as only a Master can that truly loves and cares for His girl can. the clothes in tatters as his voice whimpers and grovels in tears....

"what is that you say?" His voice strong and angry. His hand to His ear mocking him, listening for the begging...yet the sleen struggles not to give in completely.

A nod from her Masters head and the two council members roughly rip the remnants of the tattered clothes from the sullen body before them revealing the true damage to his skin. The crop strokes across his face slowly but pressing it forcefully into his cheek and then it is raised suddenly as if to strike...

and then it happens.....a miserably pleading cry...

"nooooooooooooo" the sobs muffling the plea.... "no moooore.....I beg of you...are you happy now?"

His laugh hard and harsh...."you beg of Me? is that anyway for a slave to speak...is He happy now???" The crop strikes his shoulders again and the scream of agony fierce as the strike...

"you can beg better than that slave....cant you!" The crop raises, higher and the whimper comes again

"all right....all right...please..I beg..." sobbing in tears "I beg for you to stop......maa...." the word trailing off unended.

"what was that slave? I didn't hear you? THEY didn't hear you!!" Again the crop raises and the yelp resounds off the walls with out it even striking

"nooo.... MASTERRRR!!" he wails.

"ahhh so the worthless slave does know his place. So are you Dominant..or are you a worthless slave that needs to be shown his true worth and place?" her Masters voice strikes harshly into the quivering body, its tone harsher than anything she has ever heard before and her mind reels both in pride that He does this for her but also knowing she never wants to be the recipient of such a tone.

"Strip the sleen! Convert him now to the status of worthless slave that He truly is!" The two Council members at his sides reach down and with but a few cruel pulls of the tattered clothing, they rip the remnants from his body so that He lays naked, bound only the ropes and welts left covering him. his now small body curled in pain and agony as he shivers at the Masters feet.

"understand the pain you inflicted on Mine...and know that I am far from done with you... but I will show mercy...because I am better than you... I am Dominant..." throwing the crop down in front of him as he shifts to grovel at His feet, the tear streaked face pressed to the floor and then His boot as His hand settles into her soft auburn hair...

"what do you think My beauty...mercy? or no?" her body trembling with pride again and hatred for the one groveling at her Masters feet....

"As You deem appropriate Master. i only wish for You to be pleased." He nods quietly and smiling down to her He releases her hair and reaches into the satchel. Removing another short strand of rope and swiftly forming a loop in it."

"Hold the worthless slaves thighs apart!" His voice strikes out loudly.

The attending council members force the sleens legs further apart as He forces the rope in from behind, between the forcefully parted thighs and looping the rope over the shriveled little cock. Snugging the rope down under his balls tighter and tighter until the cock and balls swell under the pressure. The rope pulled up to his bound wrists tightly so the pressure is maintained on his cock and balls and the whimpers grow more.