True Paradise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted Ben's head from her chest and kissed him again. Taking his tongue into her mouth, she sucked it as it if were his cock. Elizabeth licked his lips, tracing their shape with the tip of her tongue and then whispered against his mouth, "Lay back, lover." As he lay down, she turned herself around so her back was to him. Her pussy, very warm and sticky, pressed upon his chest. Beth looked over her shoulder and smiled devilishly, "Now, you stay still."

Ben tried very hard to look serious, "Yes, ma'am."

She raised her eyebrow, "I mean it, Ben. If you move, I'll stop."

Ben smiled and raised his arms, resting his hands behind his head. "I'm all yours."

Elizabeth took his cock in her hand, absently stroking his length as she fought the urge to slide him deep within her aching pussy. She leaned over him and pressed his cock between her breasts. She kissed his thighs, tonguing them as she began to slide herself over him, hearing him quietly moan from the sensation of her soft skin sliding over his cock. She kissed the inside of his thighs....nibbling them and nudging them. He opened his legs and gave a little jerk as her tongue tickled his balls. Ben groaned a bit louder when she sucked his balls into her mouth, delicately rolling them around on her tongue. Ben raised his hips, trying to push himself against her, but Beth stopped playing with him and raised herself to her hands and knees. "Don't move, babe, or I'll stop completely." Her voice was a little breathless....this was affecting her as much as it was him.

Ben almost sounded angry as he groaned, closed his eyes and forced himself to relax. Beth smiled to herself and leaned back down...he could feel her breath against his cock. He held his own breath in anticipation and waited.....finally, her tongue and lips ran from the base of his shaft to the head, then Elizabeth sucked the swollen head into her mouth...so warm and soft. Her tongue cradled his cock...she slid him into her mouth and sucked hard on him as she pulled her head back. She heard Ben's ragged breathing and she whimpered with need.

Ben heard Elizabeth's whimper and felt her shift her weight. He opened his eyes and sucked in his breath. Her pussy, swollen and wet, was in the air just below his chin, one dainty manicured finger desperately rubbing at her clit. Ben knew she was close, as was he, and when he watched that finger disappear deep within her tight little hole and emerge slick with her juices, he growled, "To hell with this!". He grabbed Elizabeth's hips in his large hands and pulled her pussy back to his mouth. He lapped at her clit -- tonguing it with long strokes, tasting her, savouring her musky flavour. Elizabeth moaned against his cock...sucking on him with more need. Ben slid his tongue deep inside her and could feel her pussy start to twitch, her orgasm painfully close. He sucked her clit into his mouth, trapping it gently between his teeth and flicked it with his tongue. Elizabeth's orgasm hit her viciously. Her body stiffened and she slid her lips to the base of his cock, swallowing him to stifle her scream. It became too much for Ben and he exploded, sending streams of cum down her throat; the feeling of her eagerly swallowing it intensifying his pleasure.

They lay there for a few moments, with her head on his thigh and her pussy, still pulsing with little aftershocks, on his chest. When he had caught his breath, he called her softy, "Beth, come here, baby." Elizabeth slid herself off of him, turned around and laid on her stomach beside him. With her head resting on her crossed forearms, Beth smiled at him, "Bet you didn't expect me to do that."

Ben was speechless.

(To be continued...)

12