True Power Ch. 02

Story Info
The story of the most powerful man on Earth.
1.1k words
3.95
10.1k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to a sunrise, and many, many aching pains in my face, and muscles. After an hour or two, I stood up, and was absolutely shocked by what I saw next.

There was a massive crater, and that same 'fire' flowing in and around the crater. Now that I was much closer, I was able to see that it was multicoloured, and most certainly NOT fire. I saw a levitating... substance, and curious me, decided to climb down the crater, and pick it up.

Once it was in my hands, I once again felt a similar rush to before, except this time, it was more soothing. I felt rejuvenated and all of my aches and pains went away. Then a gun was shoved in my face, and a muffled voice told me to put it down. I looked up to see a man in a HAZMAT suit [With what I now know to be an M4A1 Carbine Rifle]. I noticed four other similarly dressed armed men.

"P-please don't shoot me!" I begged as I dropped the thingy, "I've already been in a p-plane crash, and swum really fucking far in the last 24 fucking hours! If you shoot me now, I may as well have stayed in the fucking plane!" I felt some level of cockiness, arrogance and confidence flood me at this point, and was becoming less and less afraid of getting shot, and more and more sure that I could take them on, and win. I knew that these thoughts were fucking stupid as I had no combat training of the slightest, and these guys knew their shit.

It was while they were securing the thing, when I noticed a small canister come flying into the crater, and land near my feet. Suddenly, a gas was released from it, and I felt very sleepy. The last thing I could remember before I fell asleep was the man who aimed a gun at me yelling "CONTACT!!!" Before taking a round through the face.

I woke up and most things were the same, except for the fact that there was now two dead soldiers in HAZMAT, and one other dead soldier, who was wearing all black, with no logos or anything. I figured that if I had a gun, any hostile people I may encounter might not fuck with me if I had a rifle, so I took the dark soldier's gun, and proceeded to look for some form of help.

***********************************************

Seven Hours Later

***********************************************

I was incredibly tired after walking for a very long time, and the gun was not the lightest thing in the world. I was nearing the outskirts of a city though, so I pressed on.

Within minutes of entering the city, I could see the the US National Guard, and the CDC had set up some sort of safe zone, and were quarantining the region. The soldiers saw me approaching, and the fact that I had a weapon, and raised their guns, whilst ordering me to drop mine. I complied, and requested entry to the 'safe zone'. Once inside, I was able to realise just how devastating the explosion was. There were parents crying for their children, children crying for their parents, wives crying for their husbands [Or wives as well] and vice versa. Seeing all of these people in grief, and relief when they found their family members allowed me to finally acknowledge what had happened when the plane crashed. Many of my friends had been on that plane. All of them were dead. The world started spinning for a few moments, before I refocused my mind on getting checked out.

I sat down in the makeshift hospital, and got checked out. The doctor didn't believe me when I said I was in a plane crash out in the ocean, as I had no injuries, and my lungs, or any other tissue didn't even show signs of damage from oxygen deprivation. I didn't have any of the cuts or bruises I had noticed earlier either.

***********************************************

Two Months Later

***********************************************

After finally being relocated back to my hometown of New Plymouth, New Zealand [Yes, apparently in the land of sheep-fuckers and wife-beaters, we also really like putting 'New' in front of everything], I had been re-assimilated into society, after weeks of therapy, and was attending school once again. I was also training myself mentally, physically and I was also practicing certain... skills I had discovered I had.

***********************************************

Two Years Later

***********************************************

Three weeks ago, on my birthday in fact, it had been announced to the world that there was a new type of human, a super-powered type of human, with powers varying from telepathy, to indestructibility, and everywhere inbetween, had been discovered. 'Normal' people treated them with fear, disgust and disdain, most likely because humans fear those who are different from them. This all changed when it was publicly acknowledged that the Seattle Incident had been the cause of the special radiation that had mutated carriers of various genes, and gave them different abilities, or in some cases, combinations of abilities, and this disdain turned to either outright hatred, or absolute shock and awe. I personally just believed them to be the same as 'Normals', albeit some being able to "level a city block with a single flick of the wrist" as the most avid 'Normal' Supremacists would say.

Anyway, on this day, I was just listening to some music on the way to school. I was quite happy because I was in the last few months of my last year, after having been delayed by a year due to the 'Incident'. And then I heard a loud shriek, and the sound of glass breaking, and metal crumpling. I looked up in time to see a minivan flying through the air, landing right outside my school. I saw a man with a bushy beard do a 'superhero' landing next to the minivan. I heard him yell

"You farckin' cunt! You farcked my farkin' wife ya cunt! I'm gonna farckin' kill you farckin' faggot!"

The man embedded in the minivan replied, "She was tight as fuck nigga!"

In a fit of rage 'Bushy' ripped the other man out of the minivan, and through him down the street. I noticed that the second man had blue hair.

I was halfway to the minivan by now.

'Blue' ran, incredibly fast, which led me to the conclusion that he was a speedster, whilst Bushy was very strong, and both men were extremely durable.

I reached the minivan and began providing first aid on the driver. I looked into the back of the minivan, and saw her two young children, unconscious. I looked at the crowd that had gathered, and everyone had their phones out, and were recording the superpowered showdown. I yelled at them and called them all a bunch of useless cunts. Some people came over to help me out. A few minutes later, after an ambulance had been called, I heard the crowd 'go wild'. I looked to my right, toward the fight, and saw an airborne tanker truck, on a perfect trajectory to land on top of us.