True Story of a Lovable Slut

Story Info
Were any of their children his?
828 words
3.32
159.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Softly
Softly
731 Followers

This is the true story of Linda and Don. Though they were ten years older them my husband and I, we know them well. Don is the youngest of three brothers that run a successful business, making them three of the most affluent families in town. Don is a sweetheart of a man. A short man at 5'6", he is always pleasant, and is noted for his public service, as well as his generosity to the local charities, church, and schools.

Don plays basketball each Thursday night at the YMCA. He was a member of "Ducks Unlimited." He goes on guided fishing or hunting trip in the lower forty-eight, Canada, as well as Alaska. There is nothing pretentious about the man. He is "Don" to everyone.


Linda is as likeable as Don. Her life is very active. She volunteers at the hospital, church, and civic projects. Most of the time, you will see her in dungarees, wearing a flannel shirt, which is not tucked in.

She was a member of a group of women who meet each week at different homes to play bridge, like thousands of other women do all over the country.

We pick up the story at a time when Linda and Don had seven children. If you did not see Linda and Don at any other time, you would see them entering church for the ten o'clock mass. Linda would be leading, wearing a beautiful dress, heels, hat, and gloves. Following would be their children, freshly scrubbed, with dress or suit. Last would be Don in a suit. Don always passed the plate, so we would get a chance to say "Hi."

At this point, Linda has the paunch of a woman who has given birth several times. Her breasts, once quite large, now hung down and well to the side from nursing her seven. Short, at 5' 3", her figure was chunky. Men, my husband tells me, still find her to be very attractive. His description; "Sensual, sexy, want to take her to bed." This about a woman who is ten years his senior.

As they entered church one Sunday, I whispered to Hubby, "Looks like there will be an eighth?"

Linda was protruding. A few months later, she delivered at the local hospital. We are a small town. Everyone knows everyone, from the Mayor, the Cop on the beat, as well everyone at the country club. Like wildfire, the news spread. Her child is black!

I do not know what the conversations were between Don and Linda. What I do know is that three weeks later, the family entered church with Linda carrying the black child.

Our town has very few black men. At the only service station in the area of the town where Linda and Don lived, a black man worked. I have met this black man. He is my age, trim, stands over six feet, and weights about two hundred pounds. He is the most handsome black man that I have ever personally met.

Don had an account with the station for service of his cars. If a car needed service, he would phone the station. Someone would pick up the car, and return it. In addition, Linda purchased all her gas at the station, so had a reason to see this man a couple times a week, plus he had reason to be at their home. Whatever the cause of their meeting, he was successful in seducing her, or her him. Since she is a devout Catholic, she will not use the pill.

Less then a year later, she was pregnant again. She delivered another black child.

Unbelievable! One can only wonder what she was thinking when she opened her legs, inviting this man to enter her, whose color would betray them both, when she was inseminated again.

Don divorced her. The judge, aware of the facts, fast tracked the case. Linda got nothing more then her clothes and a car. Don sought, and was awarded, all nine children.

The story does not end there. Less then a year later, Don met an outgoing, bigger then life, Italian woman, who married him. She took the children under her wing. The woman has love in every look and touch. Don intends to send every one of the children to college.

Linda. Well, Linda was seen with a married engineer who worked for a local plant. She got pregnant for child number ten. The engineer divorced his wife. Then, he and Linda moved out West to work at another plant owned by the same company.

Those are the facts that we know. My husband made a sobering comment. "The first seven were all white. There was no black pigment to give Linda's secrets away. You have to wonder how many Don sired?"

For the record, an AMA study reports that ten percent of children born to married couples, have DNA that could not have come from the husband.

I'm Softly.

Softly
Softly
731 Followers