True to You in My Fashion Ch. 02

Story Info
Married and unmarried female friends become more than that.
3.9k words
3.59
29.7k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
truman5
truman5
26 Followers

A few comments. First, you should read the first part of this or otherwise it won't make much sense. Second, those of you who hated the first part (and you know who you are) will likely hate this also. Consider doing us both a favor and skipping this (I do worry about getting your blood pressure up excessively). Finally, neither the title of the story nor the story itself is meant as an endorsement of infidelity. The title is taken from an ironic Cole Porter Song (google it). This is not meant as a morality lesson, just my humble attempt to titillate just a bit. Read and enjoy and vote (particularly if you like it).

-----------------

The silence in the car during the drive from the tea shop to Renata's apartment was unprecedented. Usually, whenever the two friends were together, the conversation was boisterous and nonstop. Although the volume might change depending upon what was being discussed and where the conversation was taking place, laughter, interruptions and machine-gun like repartee remained a constant. It was as if each of the women had separately declared war on silence and, when together, combined all of the forces at their disposal to vanquish their common foe.

During this ride, however, silence had emerged victorious. Both Anne and Renata sat in the car, each immersed in her own thoughts, seemingly afraid to look directly at the other. The atmosphere in the car was a combination of the excitement that accompanies the absolute certainty of the upcoming, first-time intimacy along with the fear that arose from the equally certain knowledge that their relationship was about to change irrevocably.

Renata broke the silence, giving voice to their shared emotions as Anne pulled into a parking space in front of Renata's apartment building. "Listen, Annie, I really want this to happen. I guess I have for a long, long time. But not if it messes up our friendship. If we don't do this, I'm going to be really disappointed. But if something happened that ended our friendship? I'd die, baby, I swear I would."

Anne could not remember the last time she had seen her friend looking this grave. She looked deeply in Renata's eyes and said "I really want this too, Ren, and I'm not going to let anything destroy our friendship." With that, the two exited the car and walked up the stairs toward Renata's front door, again in complete silence. Had she not been so nervous herself, Anne would have been amused to see her normally brash and cocksure friend so frazzled that she dropped the keys twice while unlocking the door..

Once they were in the apartment, Renata locked the door and leaned against it looking intently at her friend who stood still right inside the front door. "What do we do now?" Anne asked. Renata stepped toward her, put her left hand against the side of her friends face and kissed her so gently, that it could barely be felt. Renata then stepped back to gauge her friends reaction. Anne just smiled, her lips trembling slightly. Renata stepped up to her again, this time holding Anne's face firmly in both of her hands. This kiss, though close-mouthed, was long. Anne slipped her arms around her friend and, this time, she took the lead, gently planting kisses on Renata's lips and sucking first her upper, then her lower lip between her own lips. After several minutes of this teasing, Renata thrust her tongue into Anne's mouth tracing the front and back teeth with the tip of her tongue. Anne pushed her tongue hard against Renata's and the two held each other as tightly as they could without hindering the other's breathing.

"Your heart's beating so fast, baby," Renata said as she stepped back and placed the back of her hand lightly against her friend's chest in the valley between her breasts..

"I wonder why," Annie murmured as the two resumed kissing. Meanwhile, Renata turned her hand around, deftly unbuttoned a single button on her friends blouse and slipped her small hand inside of her friend's blouse. Anne moaned into Renata's mouth as her friend's hand found Anne's breast and gently twisted its rigid nipple. The two continued their passionate kissing until, unable to hold off any longer, they began to frantically remove the other's clothes, tossing them indiscriminately around the room until they stood, stark naked except for their shoes in the middle of the floor. Then, standing breast to breast, the two continued their seemingly interminable kiss while swaying slowly back and forth so that their distended nipples brushed against each other.

Unable to wait any longer, Renata took Anne's hand and pulled her along behind her like a small girl dragging her friend to the next exciting booth at the fair. Anne had not seen her friend's bedroom since she had helped her move in years before. Anne stood on the threshold and surveyed the room in amazement, taking in the piles of books, stretched canvasses, artist's models of hands and limbs and small wood articulated figures, unfinished drawings and, curiously, several small stuffed animals. "Uh, Ren, where's the bed," Anne inquired. Renata strode to a pile of clothes (all black) in the center of the room and dumped the pile to the floor, revealing the bed underneath. Renata pulled Anne toward her, kissing her deeply again and reaching behind her to knead Anne's buttocks firmly.

Echoing the story she had heard earlier in the day, Renata said, in the deepest voice she could muster, "I. Have. Never. Wanted. To. Fuck. Anyone. As Much. As. I. Want. To. Fuck. You," pausing between each word to plant a deep kiss on Anne.

Anne, laughing at the reference, replied merely, "Okay."

At that, Renata placed her hands on Anne shoulders and pushed suddenly causing Anne to fall on her back bouncing on the soft bed with her breasts gently swaying from side to side with each bounce. Renata leapt on the bed, her legs astride the giggling Anne. Renata slowly slid up Anne's body, leaving a wet trail up her hips to her stomach, until her head was even with Anne's. Then taking each of Anne's hands in her own and stretching them above their heads, Renata again kissed her friend slowly and sensuously.

After several minutes of almost painfully slow, deep kissing, Renata released Anne's hands and moved down so that she was leaning on one elbow, languidly kissing her reclining friend while exploring her breasts with her hand.

"You have such amazing tits, Annie. Where've you been hiding them all these years?" asked Renata.

"I keep them in storage and take them out for major holidays," replied Anne between kisses.

"Well I don't know what holiday today is, but it's gonna be my favorite one from now on."

Renata slowly starting kissing down Anne's cheek and neck, stopping briefly at the location where it elicited a giggle and then pausing there to blow hard in order to make a loud fart sound. Anne exploded into titters until Renata's move to Anne's rock-hard nipple turned the giggles into a prolonged moan. Renata continued to toy with Anne's breasts for a long time, trapping each nipple tightly between her lips and shaking her head back and forth like a dog worrying a bone or slowly circling each nipple with her tongue

From there, Renata continued her slow, inevitable journey southward, pausing at Anne's navel to dip the tip of her tongue into Anne's deep belly button, a precursor to the deep, wetter exploration Renata was about to embark upon. Once Renata reached Anne's vulva, she carefully parted her lips with her tongue, sliding up and down them until they moistened and separated like some exotic, lush tropical flower. Finally, Renata concentrated on Anne's clitoris, alternating between light sideways flicks and deeper, harder up and down strokes of her tongue. Anne responded quickly and explosively. Grasping the bedsheets tightly into two clutched fists, Anne started trembling as if experiencing a seizure and then screamed. Renata, noting that further efforts to lick Anne only seemed to cause her to pull away because of her post-orgasmic sensitivity, simply covered her nether lips with her mouth, keeping her tongue still on Anne's most private and sensitive parts.

While repeating, "Oh my God," repeatedly, Anne reached down and gently ran her fingers through her friend's hair. "It's your turn now, Ren."

"Great, but before you start, let me show you how good you taste," said Renata as she started to lift herself up next to Anne.

"I've tasted myself on Bob's lips after he's gone done on me, but it would be sweet to kiss you."

Renata raised herself up so that her face was even with Anne's and gently rubbed her cunt-wet face on Anne's cheeks before sinking her tongue into Anne's mouth. Holding the kiss, Anne held Renata and, executing what appeared to be a complex wrestling move, turned the two of them over so that Anne now lay straddled between her friend's legs. Mimicking her friend's pace, Anne slowly worked her way down Renata's body with her tongue and lips until she reached her friend's hairy pubic area. Anne separated the hair to reach Renata's vulva but quickly started to giggle as the somewhat coarse hair brushed against her cheek.

"My pussy amuses you?" asked Renata.

"It tickles me, yes."

"Try it again, this time like a mature adult."

Anne tried, but no sooner did her friend's tangle of hair brush up against her cheek than Anne burst out in a torrent of giggles.

"This is tragic. I've been fantasizing for years about this and now we get just up to the most exciting point and you get the giggles. This won't do. But I think I know what to do. Never say die."

"That's the spirit, Ren," Anne said. "What are you going to do?"

"Wait here and you'll see."

Renata sprang from the bed and started to run from room to room, opening and closing doors and drawers noisily as she went.

"When are you coming back, Ren. I'm getting lonely in here."

Renata stuck her head back into the bedroom briefly. "I'll be back in a sec, be patient."

"Well, then can I turn on the tv, in the meantime? Oprah's on."

"If you start watching Oprah you'll want to see it until the end of the show. You should be concentrating on how you're going to make me cum. Now, focus!"

Minutes later, Renata returned to the room laden with towels, a bowl of warm water, a can of shaving cream, a small pair of scissors and a razor.

"Now you're going to shave me. See how much I trust you."

Renata spread one of the towels near the foot of the bed, sat down on it and lay back telling Anne to "Take it all off," as if she were a customer in an old-fashioned barber shop. Anne pulled up a chair in between Renata's legs, picked up the scissors and started to clip Renata's luxuriant black pubic hair as closely as she could without injuring her friend. Once she had clipped it down, she took a face cloth, soaked it in the warm water and gently placed it on Renata's pubic mound. After letting it stay for a couple of minutes, Anne then sprayed the shaving cream in her hand and spread it all around between Renata's legs. She then, very carefully started shaving, holding Renata's labia carefully when the razor approached close. Taking off the hair in small strokes, Anne dutifully and carefully worked. Halfway through the process, giddy with playfulness and excitement, Anne started humming Whistle While You Work.

Renata snapped, "Would you stop that? Every time I close my eyes, I picture Grumpy shaving my cunt with the other six dwarfs standing around watching."

"Ooh, actually, that's kind of hot. Only I'm not Grumpy, I'm happy."

"It's a good thing that I don't love you because of your sense of humor. I've always wondered what the story was with Snow White and her roommates. I can imagine them coming home in their miner's helmets after a hard day in the mine and the only thing they want is a cold beer, some warm porridge and some hot Snow White pussy. Girl probably got no sleep at all until they went off to work. I can't even imagine how many condoms they went through. They probably all marched off to Sam's Club on Saturdays and loaded one of those pallet trucks with boxes of rubbers. The check-out girl probably wondered out loud who the lucky girl was and looked up to see Snow White blushing furiously, her nipples pressing against her embroidered peasant blouse."

"You're really not well, Ren," Anne said. "Finished! Wow, I see why you and the men are so fascinated by my shaving. You're absolutely beautiful, Ren."

"Well don't stand there admiring the view, dive in!"

And Anne did. Remembering what Renata had done to her and knowing what she liked, Anne quickly brought Renata to an explosive orgasm, leaving Renata panting and quietly swearing on the bed next to Anne. Anne pulled up next to Renata , holding her tightly and kissing her slowly.

The two continued stroked each other and continued to caress. Finally, Renata broke the post-coital silence. "Well, this has been quite a week for you. First you suck your colleagues balls while he comes on your face and then you seduce your innocent friend, luring her into sapphic pleasures and turning her into a lesbian for life. You really have become quite the wanton."

"That's right, Ren, you were a pure heterosexual girl before today. The only way I could introduce you to anything new sexually is if I brought a batman costume, eight pounds of cream cheese and a goat."

"Let's explore that some other time. For now, though, I'm curious how you feel about the new Annie."

Anne suddenly looked sad. "It certainly has been exciting, but I find myself wondering if I regret stuff that happened. It's ironic. Part of me knows that, if I never did anything wild, I'd be an old woman wondering what it would have been like to be with another man other than Bob. But having done it, I realize that it would have been better to be able to say that I never cheated on Bob. But the only reason I know that for certain is because I did. It's all so complicated. But yes, I do regret what happened with Dan."

Tears welled up in Renata's eyes as she asked, "What about today, baby? Do you regret being unfaithful to Bob with me?"

Anne burst out saying, "Oh, no, Ren. Today was beautiful. I don't regret it all."

"But now you're confusing me. I thought being faithful is so important."

"It is."

"So eating me isn't being unfaithful."

"Usually, it would be. But I know that Bob wouldn't think of it as adultery."

"I see you've starting taking drugs too in addition to turning into a slut. What the hell are you talking about, he wouldn't see it as adultery?"

"Well, a while back, he and I sort of started playing a game."

"What kind of game?" Renata asked, her eyebrows raised.

"Well, kind of a sex game. It started out of a little argument we had once. Every Friday before you and I were scheduled to have tea, Bob always asked me if I'd be seeing my girlfriend, meaning, of course, you, that day. One day he said it in a strange way, like there were quotation marks around the word girlfriend or something. So I asked him what the hell that was about and reminded him that I knew you long before I knew him and asked him if he had a problem with my friendship with you."

"Atta girl! What did he say."

"Well he said that he didn't need to be reminded of how long we go back and that he had learned to "make some accommodations" to our relationship. So I asked him what that could possibly mean and if he thought I was in love with you and not him or something. He said he knew I loved him and that that was why he was willing to make the accommodations. He said he knew though that, as much as I loved him, that there was something between the two of us that he could never fully understand or be a part of. Then he started to say some weird stuff. He said that he knew he would be really upset if I had a relationship with a man that was like ours, but because you are a woman, somehow it didn't seem so bad. Then he said he realized that that might sound a little bit condescending and sexist, but that he knew with a man, there'd always be competition about whom I really belonged to."

"What did you say."

"Well, I told him that I didn't think it was a little anything but that it was a lot sexist and condescending. It was like I was his property or that feelings that women had were somehow less significant than when there was a man involved."

"He could see I was angry and apologized and then said he had to get to work but that we could talk about it later. And that night, he came home with a huge bouquet of flowers and a bottle of nice wine . . . ."

"Men think that flowers can make up for anything, they must really think that women are pretty shallow," Ren interrupted.

Anne ignored Renata's rant, "And the flowers were so beautiful that I couldn't stay angry at him. And after dinner, we put the kids to bed and made love and it was really sweet. And when we were holding each other, he apologized again and said he had no problem with our friendship and that anyway, as every man knows, there's nothing hotter than girl-on-girl action. I punched him and then continued the joking. I said, "So I guess it wouldn't bother you if I told you that Ren and I were reminiscing about the way that we would practice kissing with each other in middle school before going out on our first dates and that the discussion had gotten us so excited that we made out in the car for half an hour after we left the tea shop." I was resting my hand between his legs and didn't have to wait for him to answer. I had never felt him get that hard so quickly."

"So did you play this "game" after that."

Anne looked embarrassed and replied, "Yes, actually after every time you and I met. I told him once that I had spilled something on my blouse and that you had reached over to wipe it off and had rubbed your napkin against my breast and, when I didn't complain, continued to stroke it in our darkened booth until my nipple was hard and showing through my blouse. And I felt really outrageous once and told him that I had been playing tennis before seeing you and that, on the drive back, you saw a bruise on my inner thigh from where I had been hit by a ball. And that when we pulled up in front of your apartment, you said "My poor baby is hurt," and reached across the car and gently rubbed the bruise. And that after a while you started to rub a little higher and harder until you were rubbing me through my panties and that you made me cum right there on the street in broad daylight. I barely finished the sentence before he jumped on me. Fastest recovery time he ever had"

"And he believed all this shit?"

"I always had the feeling that he really wanted to believe it. He never asked me if it was really true, I think because, at some level, he was afraid that I'd tell him that I was making it all up."

"I'm not sure what I think about all this. I feel kinda used, like you were dragging me into the discussion so that your husband would fuck you harder."

"You know, that's how it started. But after a while, I realized that it made me excited too. To be honest, that was when I first realized that my feelings about you were kind of complicated."

"So are you going to tell him about today."

"Are you kidding, of course! I'm not going to be able to walk for a week after tonight. And I know he's going to bring up his earlier hinting about how much he'd like to be part of the festivities in the future."

"He said he wanted to have a threesome with me?!"

"Yeah, a few times. I just tried to make a joke about it and said that I thought that not even someone as manly as he is could convert you to heterosexuality."

There was silence while all of the information sank in, as slow as water draining into the ground after five days of rain. Renata then asked "What time will you guys go to bed tonight."

"Why, you worried about whether we get enough sleep."

truman5
truman5
26 Followers
12