True to You in My Fashion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
truman5
truman5
26 Followers

"No," Renata answered. "I want to time it so I can be here in bed rubbing my clit thinking about how at the exact same time, he's fucking you hard. I'll imagine that I'm in the room watching and that after he cums in you, that I would take him into my mouth."

"Wow, maybe I was wrong, maybe he might be manly enough to turn you around."

"No, baby, I'm a lifetime member of Club Dyke. But I would like to taste you on him. And if he started to get hard, I might keep him in my mouth until he came so I'd know what you experience."

Anne stroked Renata's face and said, "Well you are a strange child, aren't you? I always thought you hated Bob, though."

"How could I hate someone who is so important to you, baby? But I was always really jealous of him. Remember when we took Psych 101 and they talked about Freud and penis envy? Well, I always knew that was bullshit, but, I tell you, I am jealous that he could put the most sensitive part of his body inside of you, or at least two or three inches in . . ."

Anne interrupted, laughing loudly, "It's a lot more than two or three inches, Ren."

"Whatever. And I'm jealous that he gets to go to sleep with you and see you the first thing in the morning, but most of all I'm jealous of how much you love him. I wish that there were someone or something that loved me as much."

Anne brushed tears away from her eyes and, holding both of Renata's hands tightly, said, "I love you, Ren, you know that."

Renata nodded, crying, and Anne reached over and gently kissed her on the cheek.

After Renata was able to regain her composure, she sniffled loudly and said, "So where do we go from here, me, you, Dan and Bob."

"Well, Dan's history. I guess I'm going to have to find a way to tell Bob about him and hope that the consequences won't be too harsh. As far as we are concerned, though, I was thinking that maybe next week, instead of going to the tea shop we could have tea and scones at my house. And maybe I'll set the table for three."

truman5
truman5
26 Followers
12