Truly Unreal

Story Info
What happens when a musician meets his favorite fan.
3.6k words
4.49
14.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cale sat with his band mates in the VIP section of the club, watching the people below. Bored out of his mind, he wanted to leave, but knew he was required to stay at least an hour before he could do so. Standing he checked his watch happy he only had 30 minutes to go. He walked to the balcony and could not believe his eyes at who he saw in the crowd below. Going back to his table he punched the lead singer Dave in the arm grinning. "She's fucking here."

"Who?" Dave slurred.

Cale rolled his eyes "You know who."

"The black chick?" Dave asked and Cale nodded. He turned to one of the security guards and pointing her out told him to bring her and her friends upstairs.

Dave smiled looking at him, "So you gonna fuck her or what?"

"Yep." Cale laughed.

Ever since they began touring four years ago, she had been at every show each time they came to this area. Usually he would not have noticed, but with her often being the only black person in the crowd she was hard to miss. He wasn't sure if she was a fan of his music, or if she just went to the shows to be with her friends, and he didn't care.

Finally, after what seemed like hours she arrived with two other girls. Smiling he introduced himself and the rest of his band mates, while offering them seats at their table. Cale pretended to listen as each of them gushed over how much they loved their music, and what huge fans they were. After signing autographs, taking pictures, and two rounds of drinks, Cale decided he was done with pleasantries, and standing offered his hand to the hot little thing he would soon be fucking. Shrugging at her friends she stood and followed as he led her to a private table hidden behind a tacky red velvet curtain. He sat watching her watch him, her eyes wide with shock.

"Are you nervous?" he asked, still holding her hand. She nodded "Well, don't be." He said patting her hand.

"Ok." she smiled.

"Can I get you a beer?" he asked.

"I'm not 21 yet" she laughed.

"That's not what I asked you." he smiled.

Grinning she nodded, "Sure, why not."

"Alright," he stood pulling her up. "Let's go get you lots and lots of beer."

She laughed taking his hand "Ok."

They emerged from the private room and both of her friends rushed forward, separating them. He could see the curiosity and jealousy on their faces and he wanted to laugh. Instead he signaled to Dave that he was leaving and to keep the other girls entertained until he came back. As he approached the girls, one of them whispered something to him that he found pathetic, yet amusing. Shaking her words off, Cale slid his arm around his girl's tiny waist, gently guiding her away from her friends and out of the club.

He took her to his tour bus and once inside he handed her a beer. He was surprised at how quickly she drained it, and he handed her another and she did the same again.

"C'mon" he said taking her to his private room at the rear of the bus. Closing the door, he took her hand and guided her towards the bed.

"I want you to stay here and wait for me. I'm going to change then I'll be right back."

"Wait," she said. She gestured towards his makeup and costume, "how long does that take to put on?" she asked. "I've always wanted to know."

"About an hour" he shrugged, then headed towards the door. Turing he paused. "I don't want you to see me so the room will be completely dark when I come back."

"Why?" she asked then laughed, "Oh, it's because I could ruin the image by describing you."

"Yes...something like that" he said rolling his eyes. "Hang tight and I'll be right back ok sweetie?"

He left the room, thankful she hadn't noticed how rock hard he was. Every time she spoke he kept imagining those succulent lips of hers wrapped around his cock. As he washed, his mind ran rampant with all of things he would do to her. He had never been with a woman of color before, or even been attracted to them until he saw her. He wasn't sure if it was her chocolate skin, lush full lips, or those alluring dark brown eyes, but tonight he was going to find out.

After his shower he dressed quickly and headed back to his room. Outside the door he flicked the switch shutting off the lights inside. As he entered she called to him, a tinge of fear in her voice. "Is that you?" She asked.

"Yes, just me" he answered back. He made his way towards her then took her hands in his own. "Don't be scared, ok baby."

"I'm trying not to ... this is just weird and I'm sorry but-" She stood moving away from the bed.

Pulling her into him, Cale cut her off. He hugged her and gently began running his hands up and down her back. "I don't want you to go," he whispered against her ear, "but it's your choice."

She sucked in a breath then sighed, "Ok, I'll stay a little longer."

"Good girl" he smiled then kissed her cheek. "I need to ask you to do something for me."

"Ok. What is it?"

"I'm going to cover your eyes, so that I can turn on the lights. I want to see you."

"Oh." she squeaked. Still pressed against him he could feel the warmth of her skin through the thin shirt she wore. He pulled a blindfold from his pocket and quickly placed it over her eyes.

"Perfect," he said kissing her cheek again. Turning on the lights, he guided her back to the bed, laying her down. "So what's your name?" he asked tracing his finger across her chin then down her neck.

"Navi," she whispered. "What's yours?"

"Cale." he said unbuttoning her shirt. She wore an emerald green bra that looked amazing against her dark skin. His mouth watered as he noticed her nipples straining against the thin lacy material. He sighed, knowing he needed to ask the most dreaded of questions before he went any further.

"You're friend said you were a virgin, but that's not true right?"

S

he tilted her head in his direction. "No, it is. But I don't see how it matters."

"Oh, it matters" he sneered, unable to hide the disgust in his voice.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because I don't fuck virgins. It's no fun for me and it definitely wouldn't be for you."

He watched as she sat up covering herself with her arms. "Well...it's not like I was planning to have sex with you anyway."

"Then why are you here?" He asked. "You seem smart enough to know what's up."

She nodded, "You're right. I guess should go then."

"I didn't say that either." He moved closer cupping her face in his hands. "I think I can figure something out."

Pulling her towards him kissed her lips. They were as soft as he imagined and he took his time exploring her mouth. Kissing her deeper he began teasing her breast, brushing his fingers across her large hard nipples.

"Fuck," he breathed, nibbling at her neck. "Are you really a virgin?"

"Yep" she giggled.

"Hmm," he said sliding his hand down to lift up her skirt." I'll deal with it tonight, but that is going to change and soon."

"Is it? She smiled

"Yep...trust me."

She moaned softly at his words, the sound bringing his erection back to life. "Baby, I don't think anyone has made me this hard before." he whispered.

She opened her pretty mouth to speak but he shushed her with his finger. "No more talking ok"

He smiled as she nodded. He began caressing her inner thigh, watching the increased rise and fall of her chest. God, she was gorgeous, and his mind ran rampant with all of the filthy things he wanted to do to her.

Being an up and coming rock musician, Cale was used to women doing any and everything he wanted in bed. No matter how unconventional, deviant, or down right degrading, there was always someone willing to satisfy Cale's every desire. At first he found it troubling, but soon came to realize the women were using him just as much as he were them. Even now, the chick on his bed was willing to give up her virginity to a man whose face she'd never even seen. For Cale it was becoming increasingly difficult to see these women as anything other than playthings to be used then discarded as he saw fit.

With her skirt now up over her hips Cale slid his hands higher up Navi's thigh, while kissing down her tight flat belly.

"Spread your legs wider for me sweetie" he mumbled between kisses. Feeling her hesitation, he gently pulled her legs apart himself.

He sat up and gazed down at her. She licked and bit down on her lower lip, and he could see how embarrassed she was at being so exposed.

"You look amazing right now" he said. "Like you want to be fucked."

"I...I..." She began to stammer then gasped at the sudden feel of his finger pressing gently against her slit. He could feel her heat through the panties she wore, and pulling them to the side he smiled.

"You are so wet baby, I love it" he said coating his finger with her juices.

He brought his finger up and traced it around her lips, watching in awe as she timidly began to explore her own taste with her tongue.

"Again." she moaned.

"No." Cale said moving himself up along the side of her. He sat back on his knees and unzipped his pants. Pulling his cock out he stared down at Navi intently. When he was fully erect he tilted her head and began rubbing himself back and forth across her lips. "Show me your tits." He whispered.

He watched as she clumsily began unhooking her bra. "Don't take it off, just pull them out like this." He slipped his hand over her breast gently squeezing as he pulled it out of her bra. He ran his finger across her dark nipple, and smiled as she shivered with pleasure. "Play with them baby" he said taking his hand away.

The sight of her splayed as she was across his bed made his mouth water, as he slowly began stroking his cock. "Are you, still wet Navi?" he asked.

"I...don't know..." she gasped

"Hmm..." He said stroking himself faster "put your hand between those pretty legs and check for me baby."

She moaned as she dipped her fingers into her wet pussy. "That's it...now show me how you play with yourself" he whispered, watching her through eyes half closed as her slender fingers moved up and down inside her panties, and her breathing intensified.

"Don't stop, I want to watch you cum, baby" Cale groaned slowing his own pace, while Navi increased hers. The way her hips moved as she rubbed her clit, coupled with the soft moans that came from her lips was maddening. Unable to prolong it much longer he knew he was about to find his own release soon.

"Show me," Cale nearly growled, stoking himself faster. "Show me what a dirty cock teasing cunt you really are."

The surprise on her face at his words was all the needed, he came hard, spraying his sticky hot liquid across her chest and neck. He nearly laughed as she shot up, clearly disgusted by what he'd done. Cale leaned back, relived now that his load was spent, and gazed at her appreciatively. Seeing his cum dripping down to her stomach and unto her skirt made him smile.

"Good girl. I wish you could see how you look." he said kissing the top of her head.

She opened her mouth to speak, then closed it, shaking her head. He could see the embarrassment on her face, and he didn't know why, but it unnerved him. Usually after getting what he wanted he tossed his women out, not caring how they felt. But for some strange reason he couldn't bring himself to treat Navi that way, and found himself wanting to comfort her instead. Pulling her against his chest, he held her, not sure of what to say.

"You ok?" he finally managed to ask, knowing full well she wasn't.

"Yeah." she nodded pulling away from him. "It's late and I need to get back to my friends so..." she motioned to the blindfold still covering her eyes. "Can you leave, or guide me out." Her lips trembled as she spoke, and he could see she was trying hard not to cry. Sighing, Cale kissed her softly, while uncovering her eyes.

Navi blinked rapidly as her vision returned. Staring down at herself she quickly pulled her shirt closed, while wiggling her skirt down.

"Hey." Cale said smiling at her.

She opened and closed her mouth, not finding the right words to say, as her eyes traveled slowly from his face to his bare chest then back up again.

"Oh my god! You're...you're gorgeous." she gasped.

"Am I?" Cale smirked.

"Yes." Navi answered nodding her head intently, causing her dark curls to bounce. He loved her hair and the way it framed her beautiful face perfectly.

"So does that mean you'll fuck me?" Cale asked eyeing her up and down.

"I...don't know." She said while nodding her head.

Cale burst with laughter at her confusion, and moving from the bed told her to stay put. He exited quickly then returned holding a warm wash cloth.

"Take it off" he said "bra and panties only."

"No," Navi said standing up. "I'm not doing that again."

"Doing what? I just want to clean you up. Or," he grinned "do you want to go back out like that?"

He watched as she pouted, unsure of what to do. "Seriously" he said. "I'm not going to do anything. Off Hun." he said gently.

As if hypnotized she began removing her clothing letting them drop to the floor piece by piece. He stood in front of her, again stunned by how amazing her body was. Navi was tall and slender, with a tiny waist that accentuated the size of her bust and hips. Her skin was the color of chocolate, perfectly smooth, without blemish, and Cale loved its soft silky feel.

Taking the towel he stood behind her and slowly wiped around the area between her breasts, then moved lower. As he wiped her stomach she leaned, against him, pressing her firm round ass against his cock. It took every ounce of self-control he had to not to bend her over and take her in the middle of the floor. Stepping away from her he smiled "All done. Now time to relax."

"What?" Navi squeaked, looking at him her eyes wide.

"I'm tired Navi, and I want to curl up with you before the guys get back and we take off. And don't worry about your friends, they'll be fine, and I'll make sure to get you home safely."

He could see indecision on her face, as she bit down on her plump lower lip. He pulled back the covers and sat on the bed. "It seems making decisions is hard for you. Call me crazy, but I thought that after coming to our shows for so many years you'd be more-"

"Wait!" Navi interrupted. "You know how many times I've seen you play? How. Like do you actually notice all the people at your shows?"

"Not everyone," Cale answered, "just you."

He watched as she tried and failed to suppress a smile. "You really remember me?" she asked.

"Yes, sweetie I do. Now," he said patting the bed, "are you staying or not?"

Grinning she jumped onto the bed. Stretching out next to him, leaning against the pillows she sighed happily. "My friends are going to lose it when I tell them about this!" she giggled.

"Oh I'm sure they'll have some pretty interesting stories of their own." Cale grinned lying next to her. "But seriously Navi, I'm curious. As gorgeous as you are, how have you not had sex yet? Are you waiting til your married or..?"

"No." she shook her head, then sat up "It's just the timings been off."

Cale laughed "Timing? How so. I mean are you waiting for Mr. Right. Or do you mean you have to be in the right place at the right time with the right music playing softy in the background?"

He smiled as she rolled her eyes, clearly aware he was making fun of her.

"I graduated high school at 15 then went straight to college. That's what I mean by timing." she shrugged. "And now that I'm going to law school while working, I really don't have time to even think about a boyfriend."

Cale nodded in understanding. "Yeah that makes sense. So what are you 19?"

"20. And you're 24 right?"

Cale smiled, knowing his age meant she was indeed a fan. "Yep." he said pulling her against him. "And I'm also tired. No point in staying awake if we can't...you know."

Navi wrapped her arms around his chest squeezing him tight "You are way cooler than I'd thought you'd be. That you're ok with not having sex and hanging out with me out of costume is just awesome."

"Umm I'm not ok with the sex part. I wasn't kidding when I said you being a virgin was going to change soon." he kissed the top of her head. "In fact I want to come to our show tomorrow night...maybe even stay for the rest of the tour since there's only two weeks left."

Cale felt her body stiffen against him, her eyes wide she looked at him "You serious?"

"Yes baby I am" he kissed her lips gently. "So will you?"

"I want to...god that would be amazing...but I can't. I have class and work."

"Ok well just come for the show tomorrow. You don't have class on the weekends do you"

"Nope...or work. But I don't know. How will I get home?"

Cale ran his hands through her hair, he knew what he was suggesting was crazy, and went against everything he believed when it came to his interaction with female fans, but he didn't care. His goal was to fuck the gorgeous piece of ass snuggled next to him, and he would do whatever it took to accomplish it.

"How about this. I'll leave you a round trip plane ticket for the show, and I'll even set you up in a hotel so you won't have to hang out here on the bus."

"I... I don't know." she whispered

"Well I'll do it anyway. You can think on it and decide what you want to do tomorrow, ok sweetie?"

"This is unreal!" Navi breathed.

"And so is my hard on." Cale laughed.

"Well maybe I can help you with that tomorrow?"

"There's no maybe in it Navi. Just know if you show up we will fuck, many times."

He watched as she bit down on her lip to hide her smile at his words. God she was hot, and that his blunt and dirty talk turned her on was nearly more than he could bear. Knowing getting worked up again was pointless he rolled over unto his stomach "Hey, think you can give me a massage? My shoulders are killing me."

Without answering she sat on her knees and began rubbing and kneading his shoulders and neck. He was surprised at how good it felt, and just as he was beginning to relax he heard the sound of his band mates entering the bus.

"Nooo." he groaned rolling over. "Fuck what time is it. They can't be here already."

"It's almost 3 in the morning." Navi laughed. She slide off the bed and began to dress hurriedly, afraid someone would walk in.

"Well", Cale said "the offer still stands so give me your info." He grabbed his phone and punched in the numbers Navi gave him.

"Do you want to meet everyone again before you go?" he asked and embarrassed Navi shook her head. Cale knew what she was thinking, and he smiled softly at her "No walk of shame for you sweetie." and in one swoop he lifted her into his arms and headed out the door.

Usually girls emerged from the back of the bus to cat calls and whistles but when Cale came through holding Navi there was complete silence. He knew his band mates were shocked not only to see him holding her against him like a prized possession, but that he was out of costume and she wasn't blindfolded made them speechless.

Without a word he took Navi outside, and they waited quietly for her cab to arrive. Cale watched as Navi checked her phone repeatedly, while sneaking glances at him. She gave a sigh of relief as the cab pulled up, and rushed to get inside. Cale held the door open, smiling at her. "The offer still stands Navi, I want to see you again."

Cale watched as she blushed then nodded, "I'll see what I can do."

"Good." Leaning into the car he kissed her cheek then closed the door. He watched as the cab speed away, hoping against hope he wasn't making a mistake.