Trump Pinata

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," I conceded. "I want to taste her pussy."

"Come here," the blonde commanded the other woman. "Come here and give me a little kiss." The brunette hesitated but leaned forward and gave her a little peck like a lipstick lesbian. After two pecks like that, the blonde grabbed the back of her neck and gave her a real kiss. The blonde asked her with a short breath from our humping, "What did you enjoy more? Sucking on his dick or getting fucked with the big dick?"

The brunette bit her lip. She answered softly, "I liked the way you fucked me. It made me cum."

"Me, too," the blonde offered. "I had a little orgasm as the leather rubbed my clit. Now why don't you hop up there and sit on our friend's face while I finish him off?"

The woman didn't move. She was mulling it over but did not act.

"Go on," the blonde commanded her. "I want to see him lick your freshly fucked cunt. Make him pop his cork."

The brunette acquiesced. She moved her naked body towards me and I saw her mound with the pubic hair neatly trimmed but not shaved in any way. She put a foot beyond my head and stretched forward to offer her snatch to my mouth.

I kissed her lower lips first. I gave the folds of her labia a gentle lick of my tongue and rolled my tongue into and over her swollen lips. She pressed forward so I could give her more. The blonde leaned forward with her head against the woman's leg to watch, one hand low on her thigh and the other behind to steady her ass for me.

Again, I knew if Tina saw me in this threesome she would be mad. But I couldn't turn my head or look. I tried to put Tina out of my mind so I could enjoy the Blonde's firm cunt on my cock and the swollen lips grinding down on my face. The blonde leaned back for a view and played her hands on the woman's ass. I was jamming my tongue in her hole and I could feel the blonde's fingers glance against my chin until they settled in on the brunette. She was fingering the woman's asshole while I tongued her. That didn't take the brunette long to start building for another orgasm.

On the way for the brunette, the blonde bombshell told me, "I can feel you getting ready to cum. I want you to give it to me now. I want you to shoot your hot sperm deep inside my cunt."

I was on the way then, as she said. I was past the point and the blonde was clenching hard with her vagina and pounding me right up until I started spurting. She did me the pleasure of holding tight on me balls deep until I drained it. I kind of stopped tonguing but the blonde kept tickling my honey. I don't think she came, though.

After I leveled out, the brunette just took her seat on the arm of the chair and the two women started kissing. The blonde told her, "I want to fuck you again. This time missionary. I want to lay you on the couch over there and finish you off." The brunette was led over to the couch and I watched them settle in for a ride.

You know I was afraid to look, but I had to see what Tina was up to. Either she saw what happened or she didn't care about me. She was riding another guy herself - a big barrel chested guy, completely naked, lying on a couch. Tina still had her dress and pearls but there was no doubt she lost the underwear because she was bouncing up and down on his hips as fast she could go. She had put the glass frames on him, which was an odd placement because they didn't match his burly face and beard at all. Tina would lean down and let the pearls drop in his mouth, but without stopping her stride, of course. Her breath was labored and she would arch her back like his dick was bumping her cervix or some G spot deep inside. I hadn't seen Tina so excited in recent years. Maybe it was the thrill of the strange. Or maybe she liked to show off.

The camera crew was still there filming. Oh god, I wondered where all that was going to show up online! Another naked guy with a full boner walked up and pushed his dick at Tina's face. Tina took it in the mouth and let the guy grab her by the ears to pump her head on his prick. She was getting fucked in two holes. This was not good. I don't think I would have started with the brunette if it was going to let this happen. Or maybe I could not have stopped it.

There was a crowd around them blocking the view. Was that another guy trying to get on her back? Was he trying to fuck her up the ass while she already had two dicks in her body? I know she doesn't like anal sex, and I couldn't tell if he forced it. I decided not to know. I retreated to the bathroom to clean up and then to the kitchen for a drink.

I was waiting it out. Or thinking it out. It seemed OK for me and the woman, but not OK for Tina and the guy. It wasn't fair but I couldn't stop it. While trying to chill in the kitchen I talked to some of the vets, including females who had served. Everyone was naked now. There were nice boobs and pussy to see, a lot of tattoos and piercings. Some of the ladies liked to shave their pubes in funky designs. A couple of women searched the refrigerator for whipped cream and fruit they could use on each other. This whole party bit was nothing strange to them. That starts eating at your brain. Like, how many different people am I fucking when I press up to one of these women?

Twenty minutes went by and there was a lot of hollering from the other room. A woman poked her head in the kitchen and told everyone to come see the Donald. "You should see him. He's got a bright orange toupee and a red tie. Otherwise just a hard-on. They're looking for the apprentice now. Is anyone in here the apprentice?" Women giggled.

I went out to see the latest demonstration. A guy with nothing but the toupee and tie, and the boner, was in the middle next to a padded bench in the center of the crowd. He was tall but his dick was average. I had to push in between the people to see, and tried to make sure I was by some women at least, you know to make sure some guy's dick wasn't poking me in the ass. Wouldn't you know it was Tina walking into the center. She was naked now. No dress, no pearls, no underwear or bra. She had a miniature diploma wrapped up with a red ribbon in her hand. I don't think she had that before but she probably accepted it whenever they put it to her. The camera crew was filming all this.

The guy directed her to lay back on the bench. She followed his direction like he was the film producer. After she laid back, he pulled her towards him until her pelvis was at the edge. Then he spread her legs and took a position between them. I should have objected. That idea lasted about two seconds. Really, what could I do? Show everyone that I'm a little cowardly fool? Let everyone know I'm OK to fuck a strange woman but my wife has to sit home and clean dishes? Piss her off until she tells me to go fuck myself?

The guy was rubbing his penis up through the folds of her labia, alternated with his thumb playing her clit. Then he thumbed his penis down and pushed the head into her vagina. "Do you like that?" he asked her.

"Yeah," she said loudly for everyone to hear, especially the camera crew. "Yeah, I like it."

"How do you want it?" he asked her again. He was letting his dick ride up the inside roof of her cunt. I know she likes that and it provokes her desire. It made me wonder if she had told someone.

"I want it hard," she growled. "I want you to fuck me hard and deep and dump a load in my womb." I had never seen Tina this wild. She was the proverbial bitch in heat. She reached for his shoulders, trying to pull him down onto her. He wouldn't let her have that. He stayed kneeling but pumped his dick deeper inside her.

"Not so fast," he demanded. "You need your first lesson. This is how the apprentice gets through the first night." He grabbed her wrists, at first to help leverage his thrusts, but then just to hold her defenseless on the bench as he fucked her. A woman with a dark tan and long flowing hair down her shoulders, almost like a young Cher, walked to them from behind Tina's head. I doubt Tina saw her coming.

The Donald asked loudly, so everyone could hear, "Would like to taste my cum now also?"

"Yes," Tina answered unwittingly. I don't think she even knew what he was saying.

"I want you to taste my cum now," he demanded. "Your first lesson is to swallow my cum while I fuck you." A couple of women clapped lightly.

The woman behind Tina walked forward into a squat over her face and unceremoniously lowered her twat on Tina's mouth. I know Tina is not into lesbians and not in a hostile way, but no real desire to be eating pussy. She wasn't fighting it, though, and probably didn't even need to be held down.

The man asked the tan woman, "Are you giving her my cum? Are you squeezing my cum for her?"

The woman laughed. "Oh, there's a whole little cocktail for her. At least three mixed with you. And she's doing such a good job. She's licking and sucking, and learning to taste pussy, too. Maybe it is a first time for her but she's a quick study. You should not fire her, Sir Donald."

The Donald leaned forward to kiss the woman while fucking my wife. The woman rocked back and forth to increase the stimulation of Tina's tongue on her twat. And the Donald let go of Tina's wrists. Apparently Tina had reached out to finger herself while he fucked her. She was rubbing her clit hard. Everyone could see that while the Donald fucked her and the woman rode Tina's nose up the crack of her ass, Tina stroked herself to an orgasm.

You might think that was the end of it. But Tina didn't quit then for another hour. I had found another woman to fuck and I sucked some pussy, too. Mostly I waited in the kitchen until Tina spent herself. Tina won an award. "Most Promising Newcomer." It wasn't clear to me whether that was best for the night or best for all time. Tina didn't care, except that she would have to be at the next gig to start the second party. I could object, but then she would just go without me. I'm trying to deal with it, with what is obviously my own problem. I don't have a problem fucking these women without asking their name. But it irks me to see Tina enjoying sex with these strange men, some of whom can't be attractive, some of whom must be a risk just for all the women they fucked. She isn't stopping. It will be a long road ahead.

12