Trumped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With an expression that looked positively lecherous, Tara lifted up out of her seat to lean in further; filling my nose with the smell of her perfume and tobacco. Putting her lips near my ear, she murmured, "That, I would very much like to find out . . . if you would be willing to come with me."

"With you, where?"

Giving my cock a squeeze before letting it go, Tara slipped back onto her seat. "If you are interested,chér. . ." She studied the lit end of her cigar, before reaching over to stub it in a nearby ashtray. "You'll have to follow and see for yourself,oui?" With that, she stood up and started to walk away from me; her steps slow, making her wide hips sway like a serpent's coils. She got ten paces across the barroom floor . . . before she stopped to look over her bare shoulder at me with a licentious look that could've melted pig-iron. "That is, if youareinterested,chér."

Sue me, but at that point I was damn interested!

* * * * *

We ended up leaving the casino and took a taxi to another hotel, further down the Strip. Tara kept my interests all the way by constantly fondling my crotch and any other part of me she could reach, even going as far as grinding her ample bottom against me while we waited for the elevator to arrive in the hotel lobby. She must've given the old couple who were on the elevator cab something to talk about, the way she had her buxom body molded to my front.

Getting out on the appropriate floor, Tara led me down past the general row of rooms and into the end-suite section, pausing just long enough to fish out a pass card key from her clutch before opening the door to Suite Twenty-One.

Inside, she barely gave me time to admire the decor and view through the high glass window. With a shove, she had me backed up against a wall and had her purple lips pressed against mine, prying them apart in a demanding kiss! Christ on a Crutch . . . she had her tongue halfway down my throat before I could recover enough to begin returning her lip lock, and even then, I was nearly too late as she'd pulled back to smile at me. I tasted the lingering flavor of tobacco smoke, a hint of mint and that musky flavor that just screamed 'sex'.

"Mm-Christ, lady! Give a guy a chance before you rape him, willya?"

That must've been the right thing to say, I figure, because Tara's red eyes went wide and her smile just turned all-shades of smoky. "Mmm, as good as that sounds, I believe you would find what I have in mind . . . much more fun,oui?"

"Depends," I said, trying to keep my heart under one-hundred beats a minute. "Just what-?"

Tara pressed a thumb over both lips, stilling my reply before she switched to a finger, which she trailed down along my chest as she stepped away from me. Reaching out with one foot, she snagged a stool that sat underneath a low table and dragged it out towards a clear space. "Come." She snagged the collar of my shirt and dragged me along, until she had me up against the end of a large, king-sized bed that dominated the one side of the suite's sleeping area. "Now . . . sit, boy." she commanded, nudging me with enough force so that I had no choice but to drop down onto the edge of the mattress. As I did, she made quick work of my leather jacket and cap, removing them so she could toss them onto a reclining chair in the corner. She then dropped her clutch on an end table and scooped up a remote control box that was sitting there.

Moving back to where she'd put the stool, she aimed the remote at a cherry-wood boudoir just opposite from the bed; her fingers tapped out a sequence on its keys, before she tossed it into the recliner. A moment later, the speakers of a hidden sound system came to life, filling the air with a brassy selection of horns and percussion that were playing a four-bar 'vamp . . . just before they gave way to a old-time piano that segued into a classic burlesque beat.

Taking the 'vamp as a cue, Tara shifted over and put one foot on the stool and started to move her body to the beat and rhythm, taking her hands and smoothing them down her sides, onto her buttocks and down her raised leg. Bent over, she turned her face towards me and bit her lower lip in a sexy gesture.

Man, so this was the plan!I thought, just as the song turned into a full-on jazzy piece as the singer began to croon:

Baby, take off yer coat . . . real slow,

Take off your shoes . . . I'll take off yer shoes, my babe.

Rising back up, Tara kept her eyes on me as she shimmied over, before placing her left knee on the stool. Pulling her hands back up, she moved them to the side and, with a flick and pull, she lowered the zipper on the side of her little black dress. I could feel the sound of its teeth making a rasp as she pulled it down to the edge of the hem. With a laugh, Tara shifted around to face me, with one arm now up underneath her decollate to keep the top of her dress from falling down.

Take off your dress! Yes, yes, yes . . .

You can leave your hat on.

Again, the song dictated the pace of this whole deal, because Tara slowly, achingly dragged the top of her dress lower, revealing more and more of her impressive rack to me, until one, then both of her nipples popped into view. Christ! Staring at both paps, I couldn't stifle the groan as I saw two glittering pieces of metal riding next to each nipple; twin pearls of chrome, which were stark against the dusky color of each stiff nubbin of flesh.

Tara clearly caught my reaction, her eyes going half-closed as she stood back up and swayed to the music coming from someone pounding the ivory keys. Rocking on her stilettos, she let the dress slip down further and further, exposing her toned pale tummy and the tops of her hips. Caught, the dress didn't move another inch . . . until she hooked her fingers into the fabric and wiggled it down over the swells. With wink, she whipped around and bend over, sticking her bottom out as she worked the dress down and onto her legs. At this angle, I could see the mere strip of jet-black fabric flossed between her butt cheeks, which was held up by a spaghetti-thin string around her waist.

Swallowing against the thick lump in my throat, I didn't dare blink as I drank the sight of her and this sinful striptease. "Damn," I groaned.

Tara just chuckled, letting the dress fall down in a puddle on the floor as she shook her backside in a fetching motion. Stepping out of the folds of her dress, she kicked it over to the side, before turning around to give me the full treatment of herself; now clad in black heels, those gloves, her cross-bedecked choker and a thong panty . . . which really didn't have enough fabric, to my mind, to be even called that! It barely covered her mound, and was pulled in tight enough to show the indentation of her pussy lips through the silky fabric. With her body tone, dynamite legs, breasts and tush, she was just oozing pure sex!

"Fuck me," I murmured.

"That's the idea,chér." Tara continued to sway and grind, taking the time to turn, kneel and bend her body in a succession of classic stripping poses. I wager if the room had been built with a pole, she'd be working that, too.

By then, I was certifiably stone-dicked and drooling like Pavlov's dog . . . and I hadn't even gotten my clothes off yet!

Seemingly sensing that thought, Tara moved slowly over to the bed and trailed both hands down my shirt front. "I think you need to be on more equal footing." With that, she shoved me backwards, so I was laying flat on the bed, while she knelt and tugged off my shoes and socks. Popping up, she worked up to my waist and wasted no time getting my belt and pants undone, before slipping them down and off before I'd even dropped my backside back onto the bed. She moved back to put them with my jacket, pausing by the end table before she crawled onto the bed and slithered up until her buxom form covered me.

I started to move my arms to grab her waist, but she used her elbows to drive my arms up and out to the sides.

"Ah-ah . . . be a good boy now," Tara purred. "That is, until I tell you not to be."

I just nodded. "Yes, ma'am."

With that, she leaned in and captured my mouth in another hot kiss, while rubbing her nearly-nude body up and down my own. The friction of her skin against the fabric of my shirt and briefs was sinfully hot, driving me wild inside . . .

Then I noticed she had something in her right hand. I tried twisting my face away to get a better look, but she reached up with her left hand to stop my head from moving. A heartbeat later, she'd flicked her fingers . . . and a glint of metal reflected the light coming from the ceiling, as she pressed the object close to the side of my face.

Pulling back from our lip lock, Tara turned my cheek so I could see the length of the straight razor just a scant inch from my face.

"You know, if I wanted to, I could give you . . . a really, big, smile, right now." She pressed the flat side of the blade against my skin, before she said, "Still . . . I didn't come here to have that sort of fun." She moved the razor away and rose up so she could put the edge near the collar of my shirt. "I always did love to unwrap my toys . . ."

With that, she ran the razor down the length of my shirt, catching it under the edge so that the blade caught on the threads holding each button in place. With a series of soft rips, she neatly cut them, then she reared back onto my thighs and curled her fingers under each side to fling my shirt front open. Now bare, my exposed chest and belly were vulnerable to her heated gaze, and I couldn't help the shiver as Tara dragged the blunt tip of the back of the razor down over my nipples.

"Mmm . . . you have a Teddy-bear tummy,chér," she murmured. "Not like I'm used to, but I'm too horny to care just now!" With that, she scooched further down onto my legs, taking a moment to tug one side of my briefs up so she could slip the razor underneath it. I couldn't protest further, before she made two quick cuts and yanked the ruin of my underwear away.

Now exposed from throat to toes, I lay there under Tara's gaze . . . pretty much like a piece of prime steak and I felt pretty sure this gal was going to slake her appetite with every bit of me she could get!

"Ah," Tara sighed, eyeing my open crotch and the stiff column of my cock. Reaching out with her free hand, she curled her fingers around its girth and stroked it a few times. "Now, this has much promise!" With that, she bent down and ran her tongue along the rim of the crown, sending sparks down my spine.

I couldn't stop the slight jerk of my hips, or the hiss that escaped my lips, as I felt her wet appendage leave a trail of saliva on the bell.

Looking back up at me, she licked her lips, showing off the hint of a silver tongue stud. "Very tasty," she said, before she dipped back down to start working over my turgid cock. She licked up and down, placed teasing nibbles all along the sides, pecked sucking kisses all over my balls and pretty much tried to suck it inside-out with all the energy she was putting in to her performance.

Fuck, this lady knew how to give a porn-class blow job!was the only thought I had for the moment, before the electric lines of pleasure raced up and down my body.

Before long, she slipped around and straddled my head, moving her crotch within easy reach of my face. Popping off my dick with a loud suck, she peered back underneath herself and hissed, "Don't leave me all alone in my work,chér. . . mypusséneeds some attention, too."

Deciding not to risk things -- considering she still had that razor gripped in her hand -- I reached up and tugged on the sides of her black thong, revealing her wet box to my gaze. She had a pretty clean-shaven mound, with just a small strip of white hair above it. Both outer lips were pouting out, slick with her essence, as was her clit. Without preamble, I craned my neck up and ran my tongue along one labia, down then around to the other and back up again. The taste of her wasn't far removed from all the flavors I'd sampled earlier; female musk, laced with a tartness and an aftertaste that practically screamed sex.

From above, I felt Tara moan into my flesh; her vibrations sending more shock waves of pleasure into me. Deciding to up the ante, I reached her distended clit hood and circled it with the tip of my tongue, before I reached up to cup her wide buttocks and pulled her pussy down for a real lashing.

We both feasted on each other's intimate areas. Tara was practically drooling over my dick, filling the air with slick, slipping sounds as she ravaged my column with cork screwing motions and wild wiggling swipes of her studded tongue. For my part, I was slobbering wet from all the cream her pussy was pouring down into my mouth; now wide open as I drove my tongue deep inside her.

At one point, she popped up, propped up on one hand as she gasped for oxygen. Her hips were rolling, trying to move in several directions at once as I continued my oral assault. "Oh, yes . . . mmha-ah!Bon . . . oui,just like that!" Her moans were stifled again as she plunged my thick stick back down her throat again.

Fuck, the juice was starting to boil down in my balls! I gripped her cheeks harder, keeping her pinned against my face as I tried hooking my tongue downwards in an attempt to find that magical inch of flesh I knew most women had . . . that strip that would set them off like a bottle-rocket, if it was manipulated right.

Tara was no exception. The second I found the mark, I felt her lower body start to quake, and she'd lifted her head and chest up as she labored for more air. This only seemed to fuel the fire that was building in her belly . . . and, without another warning, she suddenly cried out, "Oh! Ooh . . .aah, oui, OUI!" Her entire body locked up like she'd turned to stone. Only the savage mashing of her pelvis against my face gave any further indication to her reaching a violent climax.

With little else I could do, I grunted and rode out her storm; keeping up the attentions to her now-gushing pussy as it covered my chin, cheeks and nose with her cream. For an eon, it felt like she'd never stop, but then her body just melted as she let the last waves of orgasm sweep outwards from her box.

"Mmm!" That sound was a rich croon of beginning satisfaction. "That . . . was . . . fucking good,Stéphane."

Letting my head drop back, I licked my lips and chuckled. "Glad you liked it, babe."

Her chuckle was dark as Jamaican rum. "Oh,oui. . . but, I am far from finished with you, lover!" With that, she flipped around and slid down until she had her chest level with my groin. Holding my dick in her fist, she slicked it up further with the mixture of spit and pre cum, before she reached back down to her crotch . . . a few jerks of her body betraying that she was fingering her still-sensitive pussy for a bit. When she returned her hand to my crotch, her fingers were shiny with her own juice. With a grin, she wiped the fluids onto my peg, before she shifted forward a bit to press my cock into the valley between her two huge tits.

"Have you ever been titty-fucked before?"

I propped myself up on my elbows. "Not really," I muttered.

"Then, you will enjoy this, lover," Tara said. Pressing inwards with her upper arms, she forced the pillowy flesh to envelope my cock. When she had it fully surrounded, she began to rock her body. Starting slow, she made her breasts rise up to hide my cock from view, before sliding back down to expose the head and the first two inches of flesh below it.

Groaning, I just sat there for a bit, letting the slick friction send new waves of pleasure into my body. Then, as Tara started to speed things up a bit, I couldn't stop my hips from pumping up into her chest.

"Oui, Stéphane . . .fuck my tits," she hissed, goading me as her crimson eyes seemed to glow as our lust and passions increased. "Mmm . . . fuck that thick dick into me! Give me all that you've got," she moaned.

Panting, I slipped back on my arms a bit for more leverage. "You . . . ah, fuck! You want me to . . . come over your . . . tits, Tara!?"

That shark's grin was back, as Tara dipped down on my upstroke to flick her tongue rapidly against my exposed dick head. "I want you to spray all that thick cum over me, lover . . . give me a good bath with your juice!"

For another dozen strokes or more, all I could do was focus on the sinful sensations of Tara's tits rubbing my dick closer and closer to release. The spark of release was building in my balls, and I was sucking in air just trying to keep up with Tara's bouncing body as she tit-fucked me towards oblivion. "Ah . . . mmm, fuck, I'm close!"

Tara slipped back, allowing my cock to fall into the clutch of her one hand as she tipped it down to aim towards her cleavage. "Oui, baby . . . do it! Come for me . . . cover my tits in your fuck-milk!" She goaded me on, rubbing my pecker in a rapid blur as she gave it one last sucking kiss.

That proved to be my hair-trigger. With a loud groan, my hips froze at the apex of one upward thrust. "Ahh,fuckme!" A split second later, the first gout of white cream burst from the tip and splattered against Tara's chest. It left a single, stark-white line against her flesh, only to be followed by several more as my lurching loins emptied.

Sighing happily, Tara took a couple of spurts across her cheeks and nose. With a feline smile, she let the juice drip down to where her tongue could sweep it up. "Mmm, so good," she moaned, clearly relishing the taste.

Hell, she's a certified cum slut!I thought, trying to keep my wits from dissolving as my orgasm ebbed. From where I could see, she made for quite a picture; her face and upper chest painted with my fuck-milk, her eyes now closed as she reveled in the feel of it. In due time, I lowered my hips back down, literally falling back into the bed as waves of satisfaction rolled along my legs and torso.

"Mm, so delicious, lover," Tara murmured, having taken the moment to reach up to run her fingers through the splatters of cum on her tits. Through that, she never let go of my cock and, from the way she was rolling it through her palm, it was clear she wasn't about to let me get soft.

I groaned and moved one hand up to rub my eyes. "Shit, babe . . . that was . . . fuck!"

At that, Tara popped upright, never letting go of my dick as she smiled wide. "That,chér, is a wonderful suggestion," she said. Shifting forwards, she moved her body until she had her crotch pressed up against mine, while still rubbing my sensitive dick with firm strokes.

Hissing with a mixture of pleasure and a bit of pain, I looked up at her with wide eyes. "Hell, Tara, I just came in buckets on your tits! You can't expect me-?"

Tara just chuckled darkly, before she moved my thickening shaft in close to her wet pussy. "Ah, ah-hah," she said in a sing-song tone, before pressing me against her split cleft. "Never say never,Stéphane . . .especially when I have been dying for a good fucking, in so very, very, damn, long." She said each word, emphasizing them with one good pull on my peg with each word.

"But-? Hell!" I couldn't stand it, even though her ministrations had pumped my cock back up to full mast in seconds.

"Now, you let me take over," Tara purred, leaning over to let her cum-covered breasts hang over me, while she lifted her pelvis a bit to get my hard dick lined up. "After all, you fucked my titties . . . now, I get to fuck your thick dick, lover." With that said, she eased up on her grip, and socketed my dick head in between her pussy lips. Then with a deep sigh of anticipation, she let my rock-hard flesh find a new home inside of her as she slammed her hips down. "AHH, FUCK!!!"