Trumped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck was so the right word! Tara had my prick surrounded in wet, sizzling flesh that threatened to scorch the skin right off me. Add to that, this gal must've been a religious practitioner of Kegles, because I felt like she could just about tie my dick into knots, she was squeezing it so tight!

Bracing her hands against the lower part of my rib cage, Tara started to post up and down, making her slippery twat slide like silk over my rigid flesh. The pleasure ran on an exponential circuit; building in both of our groins with each passing second. This wasn't going to be a quick burnout either . . . Tara was in full control, pumping with a steady pace as she hissed, mewled and groaned as she rode high in the saddle.

Deciding to not just lay there, I reached out and gripped her thick hips in my hands; first just to follow the power of her movements, but before too long I had a firmer hold on her as I began thrusting back to meet her.

Our fucking soon flowed from simple cowgirl, to a more-than-standard missionary, then a rolling spoon position, before I had her with her ass cocked up in the air as I pummeled her pussy from behind.

"Ahh, oui . . . mmm, fuck me, lover! Treat me like a slut," Tara growled. Her upper body was pressed down into the bed, with her head turned to the side so she could look back at me. "Ah, ahh, fuck! Give, it, to, me!" Her red eyes were practically aflame, her purple lips open to reveal her studded-tongue as she panted for air.

I was pretty much in the same state; trying to get the energy to push on to the ultimate end, while Tara's pussy was rippling along the length of my dick. The air was filled with our mixed scents, the slap of sweat-slicked flesh and the mingled moans, growls and cries of two people in a hell of a rolling fuck. "Damn, Tara! You feel so, fuck-ing, good," I panted.

Groaning, Tara managed to eke out a pleased chuckle. "You aren't . . . hmmm, too bad, either-!" A high pitched gasp burst from her mouth, as my dick scraped across a sensitive patch on the roof of her cunt. "Ooo,Stéphane! Fuck, fuck . . . fuck me, lover! Make me drown in your fucking cum!"

We were both so close to reaching our climax, but Tara had enough sense in her sex-drenched mind to flip over into one last position; flat on her back, me between her thighs, which were spread so wide she was pretty much doing the splits. Driving back into her pussy, I had both hands clamped over her thighs, driving deep into her body with rapid-fire thrusts while she had one hand at her crotch, two fingers forked over her clit to rub it. Her other was spread over one billowing tit, twisting the pierced nipple as she stretched it hard from her chest.

Gasping, Tara could hardly form the words, but she managed to squeak as the start of her climax hit with hurricane force: "Spray me . . . cum on me . . .Stéphane!" Her eyes sort of rolled over and crossed towards each other, just as she let out a shriek that threatened to rip my eardrums apart.

Unable to last much longer -- her pussy was wringing the orgasm out of my dick like twisting a wet washrag -- I let the sensation boil up my flesh, nearly overwhelming me before I yanked my hips back to free me from her quivering slit. Aiming my cock, I let the cum fly across her belly, chest and neck, painting her pale flesh with stripes of thick cream. A couple did make it up to her face, draping over her purple-tinted lips. Groaning as the sensations raced up my spine, I watched as she slipped her tongue out to scoop up the fuck-milk and slurp it back inside.

"Mmmm . . .délicieux, mon amoureux." Her body still vibrating from the shock waves of her climax, Tara stared up at me, her eyes half-open and that feral-if-pleased smile pasted on her kisser. "You . . . ahh, do not disappoint,chér." Her hands drifted over her torso, smearing the trails of my cum into her body.

Trying to control my racing heart, I shot her a smile and said, "You, certainly . . . didn't lack for pleasing . . . me, either, Tara."

With a soft chuckle, Tara propped herself up on one elbow, before reaching out with one slick-fingered hand to clutch at my half-hard dick. "Mm, and to think . . . this night is not yet over, eh?" That smile -- while tinged with a sleepy, cat-in-the-cream flavor -- turned practically predatory as she slowly fisted my flesh. "Not by a . . . how you say . . . a long shot, baby?"

* * * * *

For the rest of the night, and well into morning, Tara and I literally screwed each other senseless. She fucked me, I fucked her, we switched and coordinated positions and penetrations until we both couldn't muster the strength to continue for one minute more. I had a record of four climaxes, but that was chump change, compared to the seemingly endless chain of orgasms Tara wrung out of her pussy. By the time we both collapsed on the now-ravished bed -- laying side by side -- I'm pretty sure she got the fucking of her life.

At least, I know I got mine.

The next thing I knew, I was opening my eyes to stare at the glowing blue letters of the alarm clock on the bedside table -- nearly nine o'clock in the morning. Hell, we did practically fuck ourselves out!

Lifting up, I sat on the edge of the bed amid a sea of rumpled sheets and a wadded up ball of a comforter . . . but when I looked, Tara wasn't in bed with me.

It was about then I heard the sound of water being shut off . . . coming from an open doorway, across on the other side of the suite. Seconds later, Tara emerged from inside, having replaced her slinky black dress on, as she was zipping up the side before wiggling her breasts to fit better inside the confines of the top.

"Hey," I said, sounding rather roughshod and hoarse.

Tara looked over and smiled at me. "'Morning, lover . . . you will forgive me, if I let you sleep in." She walked over to where the chair sat -- where I could see she'd gathered up all of my clothes, even my ruined shirt, and had folded them into a semi-neat pile.

"Nah, I don't mind," I said. I watched her for several moments, while she sat down briefly to put her shoes back on. "Um, I take it you're not staying."

Pausing, Tara looked up at me and just nodded. "Oui. I have some business to take care of, before my time here is over."

"Sure I can't tempt you to stay for breakfast at least?" Something in the way she was acting was telling me she wasn't putting much thought into what last night might have meant between us. Hell, I've done the one-night deal before . . . but, I have to admit, where this lady was concerned, it had felt way better than any of my previous liaisons had been before.

Fastening her other shoe, Tara sighed. "I would like to,chér. . . but, I really must get to where I need to be." She looked at me, a frank expression on her face. "Besides, you should be aware that . . . I do not prefer to linger long. All sorts of . . . problems can crop up,non?"

I nodded. "Yeah, but-?"

"Please, do not say anything more." Tara stood up and made her way over to the bed, standing in front of me as she crossed her arms underneath her tits. "You must understand, I . . . did enjoy fucking you and being fucked by you last night," she said evenly. "But, I cannot let myself stay, because then . . . you might become attached. I simply do not let such things happen to me." She glanced off to the side, biting her lower lip as if she didn't want to say what had just come up in her mind.

I decided to let her off the hook. "Hey, it's cool then . . . after all, I'm a big boy. I can handle being used and abused."

Tara looked back down at me, and something feral flickered across her face. "Oh, believe me . . . you only got used, lover." She leaned down to pinch the tip of my chin between two fingers, holding me steady as her eyes stared down into my own. "In honesty, you would not want to be . . . abused, by me."

I thought back to the straight razor, and swallowed a bit. "Yeah . . . I guess not."

With a somewhat sad smile, Tara leaned in and planted a French kiss on my lips for a second, before she rose back up and said, "Good boy. I will admit, for all I first believed when I met you . . . you were a wonderful lover."

I had to smile at that. "Thanks."

"For now, I have to get back to my hotel, before they throw my things out into the street." She turned and moved over to where the end table sat, scooping up her clutch purse before she headed towards the door of the suite.

By then, I was up and out of the bed, moving towards my own clothes. "Fine by me, babe." I reached for my clothes, then stopped to look at Tara's back as she opened the door. "Hey, wait! What do you mean by that?" I asked. "Isn't this your room?"

Pausing with her sexy frame halfway through the doorway, Tara looked over at me and said with that shark's grin, "I never said that,chér. I merely . . . borrowed this one. Good-bye,Stéphane." She finger-waved before she slipped outside and vanished from sight as she closed the door behind her.

Borrowed? That made sit up straight. "How in the hell-?" I rubbed the back of my head, but before I could put more energy into thinking about her parting comment, I got a whiff of myself . . . phew! Clearly, Tara had the right idea before she left. A shower, before I got dressed and headed out myself, was in order. Getting up, I walked over to where a pile of bath towels lay on one of the nearby dressers; snagging one as I moved towards the bathroom. Pausing before the half-open door, I stretched out and yawned to shake off the last vestiges of sleep . . .

That's when I heard it. A muffled whimper . . . like someone was crying, but it sounded like they were trying to do it through a ball of cotton! Pushing open the door, I whipped the towel around my waist and peered inside.

That's when I got the biggest shock of that morning!

There, in the back of the white-tile bathroom, seated on the closed toilet lid was a brown haired woman. She was clad in stockings, panties and a bra, but her legs and arms were trussed up with several lengths of fabric -- torn strips of a bed sheet! -- while another encircled her head, covering her mouth and eyes.

"What the-?" I stepped towards her, and she clearly thought I was trouble, by the way she jerked back away from me. "Hey, hey, take it easy now," I said. "I'm not gonna hurt you. Just, well . . . hold still so I can get these off of you." When she complied, I quickly untied the strips around her eyes and mouth, letting them fall away. She didn't say anything immediately, since I could now see a wad of something was shoved into her mouth. Gingerly, I reached out and pulled that from between her lips, letting her gag a bit as the saliva-soaked fabric cleared her lips. "Hold on, I'll get you some water."

She coughed, but didn't say anything until after I got her a cup and let her take a few sips. "Ah . . . th-thank you!" she gasped.

"You're . . . um, welcome," I said. "Ma'am, ah . . . just who-?"

"I'm pissed, that's what! Who the hell are you?" she asked.

I stepped back a bit. "Right now, someone that's a little puzzled . . . considering I just found a woman tied up in a hotel bathroom. What's your name?"

"Susan," she said, getting her breath back as she muttered, "and this happens to be my bathroom, since I rented this hotel room!"

Blinking, I absorbed that, then asked, "This . . . is your room? Tara said she 'borrowed it from someone."

Looking up at me with spite in her dark eyes, Susan said, "Borrowed? That bitch practically stole it!" Seething, she squirmed against her bonds as she went on, saying, "I came here to get away for a weekend . . . last night, that white-haired French tart was sharing an elevator ride with me. Next thing I know, she's got a razor at my throat, threatening to bleed me unless I gave her my room card!" My face must've shown the shock I was feeling, because she sneered. "What else could I do? I let her have it, and so she drags me into my room, strips me, and starts cutting up my bed sheets before she shoves me in here, tying me up like some slab of prime roast! I didn't know what to expect, before she just sauntered off and left me here all night . . ."

I let her ramble on, while moving to untie her as I pieced together a clearer picture of events that happened prior to Tara meeting me at the casino. Shit, there was going to be a lot of explaining to do before this day was over.

All the while this one, single thought kept running through my head:I should consider myself damn lucky that all Tara wanted to do was fuck my brains out!

FIN

(...for now.)

DISCLAIMER: The preceding story and plot is © of Stephen R. Sobotka / 2008. All characters appearing within are created by the author, with the execption ofTara "Nekro" deLioncour -- who appears with the permission and blessing of her creator, Jesse Powell.

I would like to thank all of the people who have read/voted for my stories here on Literotica, and hope to bring you more new works of fiction in the coming months ahead. Please vote and comment. It's because of your influence that I find the muse to keep writing. Many thanks! -- S.