Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of more kisses, she felt Them placing a silk scarf around her head. Together, They positioned it over her eyes. Her last image before the darkness closed in was one of Them . . . smiling down at her. Deprived of her sight, her other senses came alive. The scent of His cologne and Her perfume intermingled and entered into her body. Her ears picked up the soft sounds of Them moving, though she could not ascertain exactly where They were or what They were doing. Her skin felt as if it was a living thing . . . nerve endings tingling and searching the air for stimulus. Long moments passed as she lay waiting . . . completely unable to know what was coming next.

She was drawn so tight in anticipation that the first touch made her jerk her body and cry aloud. It was light and teasing . . . dancing over her flesh . . . teasing her. She did not know what it was, only that it was soft and silky. It moved up along the insides of her legs, brushed over her thighs, and slid across her stomach to her breasts. It caressed the tender skin underneath and along the sides before moving to her nipples. She strained against her binds to raise her body to meet the touch, but it remained agonizingly light. She wondered what it was . . . it was not a hand and yet it stroked her as if it was. She moaned and gasped for breath.

Her concentration on the teasing sensation was so complete that the touch on her feet took her totally by surprise. These, she knew instantly, were hands and they were rubbing the soles of her feet. It was arousing and soothing all at the same time. When she felt fingers insinuating themselves between her toes it was almost more than she could take. She fought the urge to giggle at first, then began to moan again as the pleasure of it took over. The fingers moved over the tops of her feet and up her ankles. Softly, they caressed her legs. By the time they slid over her knees and reached her thighs, she was trembling. The dampness between her legs had increased to the point of flowing wetness. She knew that the sheet beneath her was soaked.

Her mind reeled as the combination of touches from the fingers and the other, unknown, object drove her to a place of pleasure she had only dreamed of. She could feel it building inside of her and knew that she was only moments away from an orgasm. She could scarcely believe that these touches alone were going get her there, but there was no mistaking the growing pressure inside her body. But just as she was about to slip over the edge, the touches stopped. The sudden absence of the twin sensations left her gasping. A cry of anguish escaped her lips. She had been so close . . . why had They stopped . . . she pulled vainly again at the restraints in an effort to recapture the touches, but it was of no use. Her body trembled and she clinched her fists and curled her toes.

The room was silent until she felt someone get on the bed with her. She moved her body . . . searching for contact. The brush of flesh against flesh was brief and fleeting, then it was gone. She lay breathing deeply . . . her lips parted . . . That was when she felt it. It brushed across her lips . . . moving away . . . then returning . . . She reached out with her mouth and captured it when it moved near again. She clasped her lips over it and sucked on flesh so tender that it could only be a nipple. She had never had another woman's nipple in her mouth before, but she licked and sucked it with a passion. It was so hard and so soft all at the same time. She wanted desperately to have her hands free so that she could touch those magnificent breasts she had seen. She wanted to bury her face between them and suck and kiss and feel their softness all around her. The nipple moved away briefly, only to be replaced by the other one and she eagerly kissed and licked it. When she heard Her moan and knew She was receiving pleasure too, she redoubled her efforts. Unbelievably, she felt the pressure building in the pit of her stomach again. She became convinced that she could actually cum just from sucking Her nipples. But before she could get there, the nipples moved away.

Again, she moaned . . . almost at the point of tears now. Oh god, she thought, They are torturing me. She wanted release so badly . . . her body ached . . . but she had no control. She had given it to Them. She had surrendered to Them and her release would only come when They were ready.

She did not know how They did it, but Their lips touched her at the exact same time. Hers were on her breasts . . . she could tell by the softness of Her cheeks against her skin . . . and His were on her thighs . . . she could feel the slight roughness of His face on her tender flesh. They were both kissing and licking and moving closer . . . to her nipples and to her wetness. She struggled to lie still, but when Their tongues each found Their mark, she cried aloud and began to shudder. Lips closed over her nipple while Her tongue flicked at it and His tongue found her clit and suddenly she was spiraling out of control. The waves of pleasure broke over the shore of her body and she screamed as the orgasm that had been building for so long . . . almost from the first moment she had seen Them, she realized . . . exploded . . . and the world dissolved into white hot flashes of intensity that penetrated even the darkness behind the blindfold.

As the peak slowly passed and the sensations began to recede, she lay panting for air. All strength seemed to have been drained from her body by the intensity of her orgasm. She felt hands untying her and gently massaging her wrists and ankles. She had been completely unaware of how hard she had pulled at them. The touches she felt now were soothing and tender. He leaned close and told her to keep her eyes shut for a moment and He removed the blindfold. When she opened her eyes, even the candlelight seemed harsh at first, but the smiles she saw on Their faces took away all harshness and when They wrapped Their arms around her, she pulled Them against her and held Them tight.

She could feel Her breasts against hers and she reached to touch them as she had so wanted to before. She caressed the soft flesh and kissed the nipples once again. She felt Him take her other hand and guide it to touch Him. He was so incredibly hard and she heard His sharp intake of breath when she wrapped her fingers around Him. He moved His body between Her legs and she knew, without a word, what They wanted. She held Him in her hand, stroked Him a few times, and then guided Him into Her. She watched . . . fascinated . . . as She spread Her legs to receive Him and He slid easily into Her wetness. As He began moving in and out of Her body, she leaned down to suck on Her nipples once again. The three of them moved together. Their hands touched her as His hips rose and fell over Her . . . faster and faster . . . Fingers found their way between her legs as she kissed Her breasts. Suddenly, He cried out, thrust Himself deeply into Her, and His body began to shake. At the same time, She wrapped her legs tightly around Him, called out His name and Their orgasms crashed into one another. Feeling Their bodies shaking and hearing Their cries, she gave herself over to her own pleasure and came again in another blinding flash.

Afterward, they all lay . . . bodies somewhat entangled . . . breathing deeply and trembling slightly. They all kissed each other and slowly He withdrew Himself from Her. She lay back on the bed . . . unashamed of her nudity or of what had happened. It had been beyond even her fantasies. She had been a bit surprised at her own willingness to hand over control to Them so easily, but she had believed that she could trust Them and as she looked at Them now, lying naked beside her, she knew that she had been right. They had been gentle and patient and had aroused her more than even she had thought possible. The places where they had touched her still tingled and the memories of her orgasms . . . and Theirs . . . made her blush, though that seemed a bit silly considering the fact that they were all naked in bed together. She looked over and saw a red rose lying on the dresser. She smiled and was certain that it had been its touch she had felt on her skin.

Though reluctant to do so, she knew that she should be leaving. They all rose from the bed. She put her clothes back on, while She put on a robe. He too, dressed, and insisted on walking her to her car. When she was dressed, They walked her to the door where She hugged her warmly and kissed her on the lips . . . a long, slow, lingering kiss that made her shiver. He held her hand on the elevator and all the way out to her car, then He too, kissed her until her knees felt weak again. She was so tempted to go back upstairs with Them and do it all over. He smiled . . . He seemed to know what she was thinking . . . raised her hand to His lips . . . kissed it lightly . . . and said, "Until next time . . . " She nodded silently then whispered, "Thank you." He smiled again and helped her into the car. He waved as she drove away, but His words echoed in her ears and she smiled, thinking about the next time . . . and the sweet pleasure of trust.

12