Trust

Story Info
A whip, some toys, and an ass.
1.7k words
4
37.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ginslut
ginslut
6 Followers

We get home from the store, with our bag of goodies. You were wet the moment we went into the store. The whole way home you had your skirt hiked up begging me to play with your wet pussy. I put my hand on your inner thigh, but I didn''t touch you. I wouldn't touch you.

As soon as we are in the house you spin around and attach me. In the process you drop the bags on my foot. It didn't really hurt but I say to you to go to our room, and I will be up soon to punish you. You take off like a bat out of hell, flashing me your wicked smile.

I take my time. I pick up the bags, and start to go through them. Some purple silk scarves, a new two headed vibrator, and a fur lined cat-o-nine tails, which I know will cause you a little pain and a whole lot of pleasure. I get to the bedroom and see you naked on our king size bed with your fingers buried deep in your pussy. I order you to stop, which you do, but to prove that you are the one in control you suck your fingers off.

I tell you to close your eyes, and as you do that I slip a blind fold over your eyes. Then I have you lie down in the middle of the bed, a nice big king-size bed, and you look so small in the middle of it. We also bought the four-poster bed for a night just like this.

I first put on your blind fold and stretch your arms over you head, tieing your wrists together I ran a scarf to each post at the head of the bed. When that is done, I touch your face; I caress it softly, knowing what I'm about to do to you. My hand caresses its way down your body. I touch your soft neck, circling your breasts my thumb grazes each erect nipple. I continue down on to your belly button and when I hit your bush you spread your legs wide.

I try not to part your lips with my finger, but you are so wet I have little choice. I cup your pussy and give it a little squeeze. You moan and gasp when I sneak a fingertip into your tight ass. Even though I don't want I leave your pussy I must and before you can close your legs, I secure them to the bottom posts.

I reach for the bag of goodies and spread them out on the bed, the vibrator, whip, and one little thing I didn't tell you about. I realize I forgot one thing. I lean over your body, you feel my hard-on touching your pussy lips, I lean down and kiss your bottom lip, giving it a little nibble. Then I run my tongue over your neck to your ear and breath into your ear

" You be a good girl, I'll be right back."

I quickly leave the room. When I return, I do it very quietly, and I can see your body shaking with excitement. I pick up the whip and before you know it, I slap one of your breasts. You let out a moaning scream. I kneel down beside you and do it again, but this time as your mouth opens to react I grab the back of your head and put my hard cock in your mouth. As you suck me in, I get out one of the things I left the room for, an ice cube.

I circle the nipple that is red and hot from the whip. My cock is in the back of your throat and I can feel your moan from deep down. Still in your throat I give your pussy a quick slap with the cat. You bring your teeth down on me as you groan. I slip my cock out of your mouth, noticing the teeth marks, and move down your body. I take a fresh ice cube and start to rub your pussy with it. I slide it into your pussy. I can't believe how quickly your pussy is melting the cube. I take it out and run it over your clit again. With very little of the ice left I rub it on your mouth, letting you get a taste of your pussy. You open your mouth and suck the cube in.

I pick up a vibrator. I don't switch it on just yet. It slides into your wet pussy with no effort. I just fuck you with it for a few minutes. Then I pull it out and bring it to your mouth. You take it all in, sucking your spice off it. I put it aside for a moment while I get another ice cube. I circle your nipples until the cube is gone. They are so hard they ache, I pick up the vibrator again and turn it on.

You moan as it contacts one of your nipples, I then press the vibrator into the other nipple. You buck your hips wanting it, but I notice the pool of water in that beautiful valley between your breasts. I straddle your chest and place the vibrator between your legs, so close to your pussy that you can feel the vibrations.

I know the water isn't enough lubrication and I open the jar of edible lube, strawberry flavour the last thing we bought, I put a generous amount on the head of my hard cock, and holding together your breasts I start to fuck your tits.

I hear you whisper pillow and I know what you want. I put a pillow under your head and now when my cock leaves your tits, it enters your mouth. The feel of your tongue is so good that I feel like I'm about to cum. I quickly grab the whip and give your clit a quick slap.

As you buck against the restraints I kneel between your legs and grab the vibrator. I turn on the clit stimulator as I slip it past your wet lips. Within a minute of contact with the vibrator you start to cum, and before you can finish I pull out the dildo and put my face in its place. I keep eating you and I can feel your legs straining, wanting to wrap them around my head.

Just before you cum again, I slip two fingers into you and find your G-spot. You cum hard and wet. One leg breaks free and my hand has a big pool of your cum in it. I take my hand and pour it into your mouth and have you lick my fingers clean.

I untie your other leg and with the way your hands are tied you roll right over and put that beautiful ass in the air. I give your ass a few slaps asking you

" Who told you to roll over!"

With your ass nice and red, I slide the vibrator back in, but this time the clit isn't getting the other tip. I rotate the vibrator in your pussy as you start to rock back and forth. I time it so that when I thrust the vibrator hard into you, the vibrating tip enters your ass, and you scream out in joy. You are enjoying the rhythm too much so I give you a few more slaps with the cat. You start begging me to let you cum. I give you another slap on the ass and one on your clit just for asking.

Keeping your hands tied together, I release you from the bed. Your hands go straight for your clit. I continue to fuck both of your holes as your orgasm approaches. The scream you let out comes from deep within. I can see you grinding your teeth as you cum, you beg me to spank you as you cum. You bring yourself to one and then two and finally you collapse after your third orgasm.

Your hands are still under you as you lay flat on the bed. I'm looking down at you and your red ass as I reach for the lube. We haven' t had real anal sex yet, but I figured that if this was a night of a little pain and a lot of pleasure, tonight would be the night for your ass to get fucked.

As you lay there catching your breath, I lube up my cock, and then I run my hand down the crack of your ass. You give a little hmmmmmmm as I work my lubed finger into your ass. You start moving your ass with my finger and I can hear your fingers working your pussy again. I straddle your legs just below your ass and guide my cock slowly into your tight hole. I go an inch at a time, so you can adjust to it. When I'm buried to the hilt I lean over and give your shoulder a playful bite, and whisper in your ear "Do you want to watch me fuck you in the mirror?"

"OH GOD YES!" was your answer.

I reach down and take your blind fold off. Your eyes are sparkling. I then reach underneath you and untie your wet hands. You prop yourself up on all fours and start to fuck me. You are slamming your ass back into me. You start to go faster, so I start to move as well.

We are fucking very hard now, and I reach to your head and grab your hair and pull your head back. The noise you make is enough to make me cum. I spray the insides of your ass with my cum, and you squeeze your ass to milk it dry.

I fall on you and roll into a spoon position, with my cock still in your ass. We lay like that for awhile until you hope out of bed and dash out of the room. You come back with a wet warm towel. I'm lying there as you wash me, feeling how good it is. When I ask you what you are doing, you give me a ittle smirk and tell me that it is now my turn.

FIN...............?

ginslut
ginslut
6 Followers