Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will do sweetie. Well don't wait up!" She yelled, closing the door and leaving the apartment.

Jamie sat back and sighed. "You wanna drink?"

"I'd love one."

###

After Jamie got their drinks; Ian an Absolut and soda and himself a beer, they returned to Jamie's room and sat on the bed, finishing off their drinks. Jamie pulled out his lighter and cigarettes as he opened the window slider. Ian relaxed on the bed watching Jamie pull the smoke into his lungs then let it past his lips and out into the cool breeze. He found those simple gestures so intriguing and gentle.

"Don't you know smoking is bad for your health?" Ian asked teasingly.

"Of course, but my body is unaffected by disease and deterioration unlike humans. So why not." He smiled.

"How old are you?" It just slipped right out...

Jamie chuckled a bit and let out the drag he just inhaled. "Well, let's see... I was 26 when I was turned, gosh, and that was about 94 years ago... so I'm 117 years old." He smiled again, taking another drag.

"Wow, I'm dating an ancient man!" Both of them had a nice long laugh then Jamie finished up his cigarette and threw he butt into the street below. "What's the life span of a vampire anyways?"

"Usually, give or take, 600 years." He said closing the slider, and walked over to Ian.

"What do you plan doing during all that time?"

Jamie stood over Ian and cupped his face in his hands. "Well, love, I haven't a clue. But, honestly, I'm more concerned with right now."

Jamie bent down and crashed his lips into Ian's. The kiss progressed to a more steamy and passionate one. In the midst of the searing kiss, Jamie climbed onto Ian's lap, straddling him. They separated their lips reluctantly and gazed into each other's eyes.

"Ian, you... you're so beautiful."

"Thank you. You're quite the stud yourself."

"Baby I want to show you how much I need you, Ian," Jamie pressed his face into the other's neck; licking and kissing, while grinding their hips together desperately. "I want to ravish you. But if you want it gentle, I can do gentle."

"Take me however you want me. We've got plenty of time." Ian smiled as Jamie slid off him and to his feet.

Jamie pulled off his shirt and started to pull down his sweats when he looked over to Ian still, annoyingly, fully clothed. He quickly pulled off his sweats, now only dressed in some red boxers with an impressive tent in the front. He moved back to in front of Ian. "You're wearing too many clothes." He growled.

Startled, Ian pulled off his own shirt and chuckled, "Sorry, I was enjoying the show." Then he lifted his bottom off the bed and took off his pants and boxers with one quick movement. He laid back on the bed, splaying himself out for Jamie to examine.

Jamie first noticed the tattoo on his lover's lower abdomen. It was Arabic. "All you need is love?" He guessed.

"Yup, you read Arabic?" Ian asked, amused.

"I picked it up. You like the Beatles?"

"No, I love the Beatles." He laughed.

Jamie chuckled and leaned over the young man and smiled down at him. He assessed Ian's manhood and smiled wider in appreciation.

"Like what you see?" Ian asked playfully.

"Oh yeah." He groaned, fighting back the urge to take him in his mouth and not stop. He opted for rubbing his hands all over Ian's chest and abdomen instead.

Ian sighed and lifted his hand to the side of Jamie's head and huskily said, "Let me see yours Jamie."

Jamie removed his boxers in a flash to reveal his fully erect 8 inch cut member. Everything was hairless, gorgeous, and it made Ian anxious to taste. 'Wow, ten times better than any wet dream I've ever had! Damn!'

Jamie cut through Ian's thoughts when he purred, "Like what you see?"

Ian dropped to his knees and before taking Jamie's length into this mouth he muttered a barely audible, "God yes." He sucked the head lightly then placed butterfly kisses all over his lover's cock then looked back up to Jamie. "Be patient, this is a first for me."

Jamie stroked his cheek tenderly, "Take all the time you need."

Ian smiled then looked back to the leaking cock. He licked up the precious drops of pre cum from the head. The taste was on the salty side but delicious nonetheless. Ian greedily sucked the head back into his mouth and sucked harder than he had before. Jamie groaned and moved them around so he could sit on the bed before he lost his balance.

Ian teased the piss slit with his tongue which rewarded him more of Jamie's lovely pre cum. After he got bored of doing that he decided to try deep-throating. He slowly worked the cock further into his mouth until the head hit his gag-reflex and he retreated back to just the head in his mouth. Jamie ran his hands through Ian's hair encouragingly. The simple maneuver sent chills down Ian's back, he was going to try again.

He swallowed more of Jamie with each try. When the head would hit his gag-reflex he would take in a breath and swallow, he tried to regulate his breathing with his movements on the cock but it wouldn't last long. Jamie encouraged the young man and commended him for his enthusiasm to deep throat him, he wasn't complaining, but there was no need.

Jamie gently pulled Ian off his throbbing dick and kissed him. "Baby, don't worry about deep-throating me. I don't need anything special, just the fact that its you is special enough for me." Jamie smiled down at Ian. Ian nodded and took the head of his lover's cock in his mouth and jacked the rest with his hand. Jamie moaned and involuntarily bucked his hips.

With the other hand Ian cupped Jamie's balls and lightly caressed them back and forth between his fingers as he slowly increased the speed of his hand on the shaft."Oh god. Mmm fuck. Ian," Jamie moaned them gasped Ian's name a few more times. His nuts tightened as he felt the edge coming closer. "Ian, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum! Ah, ah, oh fuck. Ah!"

Ian let go of Jamie's balls and focused on sucking him to completion. He heard a roar from Jamie above him then felt his muscles tighten. Thick ropes of Jamie's cream filled Ian's mouth as he tried to swallow it all. His taste was irresistible.

Euphoria washed over Jamie. His vision went white and his mind went black and all he could register was the pleasure pulsating through him. He let himself fall back onto to the bed. His head throbbed and his vision tried to come back into focus but was unsuccessful. He faintly sensed Ian cleaning his deflating cock with his tongue and cuddle up next to him on the bed.

Jamie wrapped his arms around him and kissed all over his face. It was a silent thank you.

'How long has it been since I've achieved an orgasm without the assistance of my own hand?' He thought to himself as he continued to lightly kiss Ian's face, which made him giggle so cutely.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh my god Ian, That was great. For a first-timer, I must say, you did wonderful." Jamie kissed his lover's forehead.

"Really?" He blushed. "Thank you."

"No, thank you."

Ian smiled and looked down Jamie's body, and found Jamie's cock rigid. He looked back up to Jamie confused. "Uh, but you- did I?- What?"

"I know. It's been a while since I've had a decent orgasm, so yeah, I'm still horny." He chuckled.

Ian smiled and pecked his lips before rolling over and laid on his back, open and ready for Jamie's touch.

"Not so bashful are you?" Jamie placed himself on top of Ian, unaware that his stiffy was piercing Ian's stomach. He claimed his mouth for a steamy kiss that lasted long minutes and left both panting and more aroused.

Ian lifted a hand to stroke the vampire's wiry arm. "I wanna go all the way Jamie." He said looking into those mahogany eyes.

Jamie kissed him sweetly. "You're sure about this?"

"Yes." He replied after a moment of thought, but he had already made up his mind.

"Then of course, let's do it." Jamie hopped off the bed and opened the bottom drawer of his nightstand. after rummaging around for a few moments he pulled out a tube of KY, and handed it to Ian before leaving the room briefly to come back with a condom in hand. "Ha. Aiden is a life-saver."

Ian smiled and spread his legs wantonly for Jamie to prepare him the way he wanted.

"You look gorgeous baby."

Ian bit his bottom lip and wrapped a hand around his aching cock. "Come here." He whispered seductively.

Jamie growled and lied on top of Ian again, they frenched for a moment before Jamie pulled away to kiss Ian's forehead, cheeks, down his neck, over to his shoulder, then across his chest to the other, next he trailed down kisses all around his bare chest, also sucking and biting each nipple. Ian mewled in pleasure, continuing slow strokes of his cock.

After teasing Ian's hardened nubs for a few more minutes, Jamie continued to trail kisses down his stomach, only pausing for a moment to delve his tongue into Ian's belly button making Ian giggle. Then Jamie slid his hands underneath Ian to cup his beautiful soft globes.

Instead of continuing his trail of kisses straight down Ian's torso he avoided his center and kissed down his inner thighs. The young man started breathing heavily with anticipation after Jamie removed his hand from stroking his cock for release.

Jamie switched legs, starting from the knee, then slowly back up to Ian's balls. He flicked his tongue to taste the hairless skin of his sack then sucked one into his mouth to gently caress it with his lips and tongue.

Ian gasped at the wonderful heat surrounding his sensitive orbs. "Jamie. Ohhh Jamie!" Jamie slathered two fingers in KY and began teasing Ian's hole. Not much later, Ian was bucking his hips on Jamie's three slick fingers scissoring deep in his heat. "Oh Jamie! Ah p-please. I'm ready."

Jamie put on a condom then leaned down and captured Ian's mouth with his and laid his body against his. "Tell me if you need me to stop or slow down, okay Ian?"

"Yes Jamie. Mmm."

Jamie slowly pushed into Ian, allowing him to adjust and become more comfortable with the new intrusion. After Ian signaled he was ready to continue making love, Jamie kept a slow and sensual pace. It was just wanted both of them needed.

After long years of waiting, Jamie had found another partner and saw absolutely no need to rush a beautiful moment like this was with Ian. Ian felt amazing and was great keeping a gentle pace. They rocked back and forth slow and in unison. This pace was out of the ordinary for Jamie, he was usually rough with his past lovers and rarely slowed down to capture true essence of love-making.

Ian broke their languid kiss and whispered into Jamie's ear, "Ah, I'm so close Jamie. Just a little more."

Jamie didn't disappoint. He shifted his position to thrust against Ian's prostate harder, causing louder moans to escape from Ian's throat. Jamie drove a bit deeper to satiate their hunger for completion. Ian screamed into Jamie's mouth before blowing his load between their torsos.

Feeling Ian's channel spasm around his cock made him yearn for his own completion that was soon upon him with just a few more thrusts. "Fuck Ian!" He yelled as his own intense orgasm washed over him.

He propped himself on his elbows above Ian, catching his breath and watching him pant below. They stared each other in the eyes for a few minutes, sharing some sweet kisses. Jamie's softening dick slid out and he moved to lay beside his exhausted lover. After disposing of the used condom he pulled Ian into a protective embrace.

"I love you." Ian mumbles into Jamie's neck.

"I love you too, baby." Jamie replied genuinely with a smile. Ian raised his head and placed a kiss on Jamie's moist lips and they stayed like that, tenderly making out, until they eventually fell asleep.

~*~

Val and Vaness came stumbling through the door around midnight, a little tipsy, with their arms around each other for support. Val lead them down the hall towards the bathroom so she could relieve her bladder meanwhile Vaness went across the room to check on Jamie and Ian. They were fast asleep in each other's arms. Vaness smiled and when Val looked over her shoulder she smiled as well at the two men tangled in each other's arms.

"Aw they made love." Val whispered.

"How would you know?"

"Well that's how we slept after the first real time we made love. That love comes from the heart, not groin, and it really knocks you out afterwards."

They both looked at the sleeping lovers and they did look like they passed out. "Fine, you win. Can we go to bed now?"

"Absolutely." Val said with a wicked smile.

After Vaness closed the door and started to walk to their room she asked, "You just wanna fuck my brains out don't you?"

"Of course."

Vaness entered their room and put her things down and took off her heels as Val followed suit. She was about to go to the bathroom to freshen up and take off her make up but Val stopped her. "Where do you think you're going?"

"I'm just going to take my make up off and take a quick shower. You know, so we can fool around."

"Oooh nooo, I want you as you are this second. As a matter of fact we never have had hot, dirty, sweaty sex before." Val wrapped her arms around Vaness' waist and stroked her back through the material of her dress as she lightly kissed and sucked at her neck.

"Ah, Val. Just let me take off my make up. I don't wanna get the sheets all dirty."

"I don't give a damn we'll change them tomorrow." She spoke against Vaness' flesh, causing her to shiver.

"But I'm all sweaty baby."

Val licked from her collar bone, up her neck, and to her lips; then sucked on her earlobe. "That's the point of hot-dirty-sweaty sex baby. And, besides, I think its goddamn sexy." Val pulled away from Vaness and looked her in the eye. "Just get on the bed honey. Trust me, I'll make you dirtier than you are now and then some." She cooed, complete with a sexy wink.

Vaness gave up, after all, she couldn't deny Val's powerful persuasion skills. Val shoved her onto the bed for a little motivation then crawled from the foot of the bed until she was straddling her hips and grinding their pelvises together.

She resumed her spot at Vaness' neck but soon traveled down to her shoulder after she stripped Vaness of her shirt.

"You're seriously gonna fuck my brains out then?" Vaness panted in between desperate moans.

"Hmm, was I laughing when I said it?"

"Oh fuck... N-no." She gasped as she felt her horny lover's hand wander down to her soaking pussy and slid two fingers in.

"Then in that case, you're about to get your brains fucked out. Enjoy."

Vaness moaned when she felt Val move away from her briefly then relaxed when she returned. However, her eyes almost popped out of her head when Val held up the latest addition to their 'toy chest'. She gaped at the object she hadn't seen before, but she had a hunch that she would become well acquainted with it momentarily.

It was a blue strap-on with a slender 7 inch penis. It was perfect. Vaness was tight and Val wanted to keep her that way so she never used thick toys; just long skinny ones. Vaness didn't have a problem with that, the toys they used on her fit wonderfully.

Val smirked and adorned the strap-on. She kissed Vaness on the cheek lightly before positioning herself between her lover's slightly closed legs. "Spread your legs; will you dear?"

~*~

The next morning Val, Vaness, and Ian sat in the living room watching TV. Jamie had gone to work early that morning and wouldn't be home until late that night. Val was going off to work in a little while but was spending a little time with her lover.

Val was sitting on the lounge chair with Vaness on her lap while Ian sat on the couch. Vaness was flicking through the channels but couldn't find anything of interest so she settled on the midday news and threw the remote on the coffee table.

She snuggled into Val and whined about how there was nothing on. "Ugh, there is nothing to watch and I'm so fucking bored!"

Ian smiled at her child-like outburst then went back to thinking about his previous night with Jamie, and the sweet love they made.

"Well get a book or something, sweetie." Val said gently, she knew how sour Vaness could get.

"I don't want to read a fuckin' book. I wanna go outside, go for a walk. Please?"

"I have to go to work soon. You know I can't today."

Vaness sighed dramatically and kissed Val's neck. Val smirked and hugged the young woman closer. Whenever she was bored, Vaness would resort to having sex to occupy her time. No surprise to Val that her lover would get frisky at a time like now.

"Don't get too frisky babe. I might not be able to leave."

Vaness giggled. "Oh speaking of frisky; Ian, you and Jamie got pretty frisky last night, eh?"

Ian blushed, "How did you know?"

"When we came in last night, we checked on you two and the both of you were passed out in each other's arms. We know that kind of sleep." Val stated with a sly smirk.

"So how was it?" Vaness queried.

"Nice and slow... And a little loud." he chuckled.

"I'm guessing Jamie was the top?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yeah." He replied shyly.

"Well that isn't surprising," Val added plainly, "But secretly, and I swear he said this, he loves being a bottom."

Ian was shocked and almost choked on his own saliva. "I don't think I could top him."

"There's nothing to fear honey. I'm sure it'll feel weird at first if you've been the bottom. But Jamie would happily guide you through it. He'd love it, you'd love it." Val smiled.

Ian nodded and before he could reply, a man walked through the door, and sighed while taking off his coat and shoes.

He was as tall as Jamie but had a more athletic build. Full of muscle and not an ounce of fat anywhere. His brown hair was cut short and matched the color of his chestnut brown eyes. He wore a tight grey shirt that outlined every one of his bulging muscles on his upper arms and his well-toned abdomen.

Obviously the man worked out most days out of the week. His face wasn't bad to look at either. His face was well structured with a strong jaw, average cheekbones and nose and a decent forehead. His lips weren't full but held a masculine shape. Ian had to admit the man was handsome.

He quickly came to the realization that this man must be Aiden, and judging from the description Jamie had given him; this was him.

As soon as Ian made this discovery, Vaness confirmed it by yelling, "Aiden! You're finally home, it's been weeks." Then she hopped off Val's lap and gave Aiden a hug and kiss on the cheek.

Aiden smiled and kissed her cheek missed. "I missed you too." He then walked over to Val and bent down to give her a kiss on the lips that was a bit longer than a peck. It struck Ian as odd but he dismissed it, thinking that it must be that he, Val, and Jamie were close friends.

Aiden turned to Ian and held out his hand. "I'm Aiden and you must be Ian. Jamie has told me about you."

"Hi, nice to meet you. And Jamie has told me about you too." He said taking the hand for a strong shake.

Aiden turned back to Val, who was shifting underneath Vaness after she'd taken her place in her lap again. "So what's up?"

"Well I have to go to work in a bit. Ah, speaking of which, I have to get ready honey." Val motioned Vaness to get off her lap. With a pout, Vaness got up. Val hugged her and kissed her chastely and whispered in her ear, "But when I come home I'll ravish you."

Vaness kissed the elder woman and let her go and Val went into her room to get ready. Vaness sat down in the lounge chair once more and looked up at Aiden. "Can we go outside?" She whispered to him.

"Sure, when she leaves." He whispered back.

###

After Val said and kissed everyone good bye, she walked out the door.

"So, when are we going??"

"Well go get ready and we'll leave. I need to go the store for a few things."