Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie breathed rapidly through his nose . There wasn't too much pain, just a twinge of it and some pressure. Ian had done a good job opening him up properly. As the pain and discomfort faded and turned into something pleasurable he was ready to reacquaint himself with the pleasure of being a bottom. He wrapped his legs around Ian's waist and pulled him closer, pulling Ian's cock further into him.

Jamie groaned as Ian panted above him. Jamie was right, this did feel absolutely amazing. The tightness was heavenly on his dick and he had almost lost his load just pushing into him. The heat of the tight hole felt great too. Ian was lost in these brand new sensations and Jamie was lost in his old favorite ones.

"Oh fuck, Jamie." His vocabulary was the last thing on his mind.

Jamie chuckled softly and pinched one of his beloveds nipples, making him gasp. "I wasn't kidding; was I? If you think this feels good... then wait until you start moving." Jamie wiggled his butt causing Ian to shudder. He loved feeling this mischievous, he felt young again.

Ian looked down into his man's eyes and saw the sinful twinkle in his eye. It made Ian groan and pull back until only his head was sheathed in Jamie's warmth then he thrust back into the hilt.

Jamie moaned in sweet, sweet ecstasy and urged Ian to keep going. Ian did it again and again.

After a few minutes he repositioned his angle and resumed penetrating Jamie in a smooth rhythm. As Ian deepened his inward thrusts, Jamie felt his lover's cock slide across his prostate. "Oh Ian! Mmm." He moaned while throwing his head back further into the pillows.

Ian smirked as he picked up the pace and made sure to hit that very spot that he knew that could drive any man crazy.

Jamie was reaching oblivion, and this route to it was one that he hadn't taken in a long time. Ian laid himself down on the sweaty body below him, still thrusting fast and deep. Their torsos were rubbing together, massaging Jamie's penis. Ian turned and began sucking on a spot on Jamie's neck.

The vampire could feel his orgasm approaching. He met Ian's thrusts as it advanced. "Oh Ian. I'm coming baby! Ah, oh fuck. I'm coming.." He barely moaned out his last statement before his climax cascaded through his body. Every nerve numbed and all he could feel was his body throbbing with heat and pleasure. He almost didn't recognize the screams that were bouncing off the walls as his. Long volleys of cum pooled in and around his naval, even some had spilled over his sides and onto the sheets. Barely aware that Ian was pounding into him with all his might, Jamie went limp and clenched the muscle that was wrapped around Ian; wanting him to feel the sweet taste of pleasure as well. It was enough to throw Ian into his own pleasure with feral shouts of Jamie's name over and over.

"Ah Fuuuck!" The yell came out mangled as Ian's face contorted with the pleasure of his completion. It was great. Jamie was gripping his engorged cock better than his hand ever had. His body tingled all over with heat of the passion him and Jamie just shared. Good God... he wouldn't mind doing this every once in a while.

Ian slid out of Jamie and rolled out of bed, disposing of the well used condom and grabbing and dirt shirt from the hamper to wipe Jamie of the cum painted all over his belly. After throwing the shirt back into the hamper he sat on the bed next to the still panting Jamie and rubbed his forehead while smiling. "Jamie?" He asked in a hushed tone not to disturb him too much.

He looked up at Ian with adoration in his eyes and a returned the smile. "What is it beautiful?"

"I love you." He said meaningfully. It was no longer a phrase of admiration but a true confession. The vampire held his heart. Ian couldn't have been any more content than he was right then. If his theory of trust was wrong... then he wouldn't care. He didn't have any desire to leave Jamie even for just 5 minutes.

"I love you to Ian, very much." Jamie replied with just as much meaning behind the simple three words. He sat up and hugged Ian into a soft kiss. He pulled back a little and kissed the young man's nose sweetly, earning him a giggle. Jamie then bent down and kissed his neck then queried, "You mind?"

"Nope, go ahead."

Jamie smiled and bit into the supple flesh of Ian's neck and sucked the delectable blood for a moment until he was full then licked the tiny wound until it was non-existent. He straightened up and stared into Ian's lovely brown eyes.

Ian stared back into Jamie's eyes and finally let out a shaky sigh. "Jamie, I've got something to tell you."

There was a nervous expression on Ian's face and Jamie didn't know what he was about to hear. But Ian had his attention no less. "Okay, I'm listening sweetie."

"Vaness and I have been doing a lot of brainstorming on how to earn you and Val's trust and I think I've figured it out," Jamie nodded, holding back his eagerness and letting Ian continue. "Jamie, I love you. And tonight I feel like my love for you has fully blossomed. Anyway, Since truth has a huge role in earning one's trust, I guess it would just be best if I told you my true feelings about leaving. I just feel that if I ever did have a need or want to leave; I'd always come back to you Jamie. Nothing out there is as important as you are to me. I have no need to step out that door. I've got what I need right here."

Tears ran down Jamie's cheeks as he crushed his lips into Ian's for a bruising kiss. He grasped both sides of Ian's head in his hands and pulled away. "Oh Ian. I have never heard those words from anyone. Not like that. Not to me. But Ian... Oh Ian, you said them," Jamie pulled Ian into his embrace, relieved, and whispering Ian's name over and over.

~*~

Ian was having a wet dream about Jamie slowly sucking on his cock. He could hear the enticing slurps and feel the movements his mouth made up and down. Ian's head restlessly from side to side. The thud of his heart pounded in his ears. His eyes were half open and not registering vision because of his mostly asleep state.

He moaned softly through his parted lips and lightly rocked his hips back and forth. He could feel Jamie's hot and slick mouth on his rigid and aching cock. His saliva was spread all over his dick and started panting and moaning more. Ian slowly gained consciousness. He look down to his lap where He met Jamie's loving gaze. It wasn't a dream at all, and he was about to cum for real. Ian's trembling hands ran through Jamie's soft hair, brushing it away from his face.

Jamie's mouth moved in painfully slow movements up and down Ian's cock. He smiled the best he could then moved the hand that was rubbing Ian's thigh to his balls to squeeze them gently.

Ian groaned, "Jamie. Jamie, I'm gonna cum. Ohhh."

Jamie sucked harder making Ian grip the sheets and moan quite nosily as his climax overtook him. Jamie licked his cock until it was clean and soft before he laid down beside Ian, pulling him against his body.

Ian lifted hi head and pecked Jamie's lips. "Good morning, and thank you."

"Good morning and you're welcome, my love."

Ian smiled against the older man's chest and inhaled the highly addictive scent that was all Jamie, with a faint smell of soap. Ian was in heaven.

Jamie kissed the top of his lover's head. "Ian?"

"Yes?"

"Last night wasn't a dream right? You topped me so wonderfully, then told me those loving words, right?"

"Yes Jamie. It all happened."

"Good it wasn't a dream."

"Trust me, it wasn't a dream."

"I trust you." Jamie smiled.

Ian smiled too, now understanding the importance of those three words as well. The importance that so many overlook or take for granted. "I love you Jamie."

"And I love you, Ian. Trust me." And he did, forever.

###

I hope you liked it as much as I enjoyed writing it. :)

Feel free to comment and rate as you wish; I love accepting feedback in any form. Thank you.

- ExR