Trust

Story Info
A role play story.
924 words
4.05
7.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you trust me?" She whispers into his ear. He can't see her for his eyes are covered by a blind fold. He cannot reach her for the bindings around his wrists that are crossed behind the back of the chair he is sitting on. He is naked except for the blindfold, and the wrist and ankle bindings that lash him to the chair.

His breath becomes shallower as she slowly walks around him trailing her fingertips lightly over his soft skin making him shiver. He can feel that she's wearing gloves of some kind. His nipples harden and he can feel her smile at seeing this reaction. He can hear the tap-tap of her heels as she walks.

She stands behind him and kisses his neck, lightly licking and nipping the skin. Again he shivers, and she bites a bit harder making him lean away from her, but he can only go so far. She runs both hands over his shoulders and down his neck as she squats in front of him. His thick cock is hard and ready for her. She grabs him firmly at the base of his cock and then sucks him into her eager mouth, her tongue sliding down the length. His breath hisses in at the feeling of her hot, wet mouth and the suction she uses. She pumps his cock wildly, slathering it with saliva. His breathing is faster but as he's about to cum she pulls off of him, the pre cum glistening on the head and around her mouth. She smiles, and leans up to slowly lift the blindfold off his eyes. He gapes at what he sees as she ever so slowly licks her lips clean of the pre cum. She stands up and slowly turns in a circle allowing him to view her naked body, the black Mary Janes, and the purple elbow length gloves she wears with the red/orange wig. He can see the wetness on her thighs from how aroused she is. She stands in a bevel pose and pouts slightly.

"Don't you want me?" She asks. He nods and strains against the bindings.

"Now, now, don't be so impatient" She walks towards him and leans him back into the chair. She puts either leg on each sides of the chair seat and holding on to the back shoves her breasts into his face. He start to lick and bite what he can reach, but she's so close it's hard to grab onto anything. Suddenly he strikes gold when he catches one of her nipples. It's inverted and he digs his teeth into the side of the one he's caught and is rewarded with a sharp cry of pleasure from her. As he does this she shoves his cock inside of her wet cunt and he moans in turn. Her heels are just high enough that she's level with the chair as she starts to bounce on the end of his cock, moaning more and more rapidly. He involuntarily struggles against the bindings as the pleasure rocks him. She cums and this makes him even more impassioned. Her bouncing slows and she lowers herself entirely onto him and then pulls back so that his cock is almost entirely out of her and then she slowly slides back down his shaft. The feeling is amazing for both of them and she can hardly contain herself. She cums and throws her head back in ecstasy, she smiles with her eyes still closed and slowly opens them to look at him.

"Let's try this a different way, shall we?" She gets up and turns her back to him. She closes her legs and leans back grabbing his thighs to support herself as she bounces on her cock. He loves this position and thrusts as much as he can against the chair and into her. Again she goes fast and then slows down making him crazy. He's had enough.

"Untie me" he demands. She turns around and sees the feral look in his eyes and laughs, a high tinkling sound of amusement.

"Come and get me if you want me" she teases, turning around and leaning back to give him a full view of her cunt, her long torso, voluptuous breasts and sultry eyes. He rotates his wrists and realizes he can free himself. He wriggles his ankles around and again realizes that they are tied in such a way he can slip free. He bursts from his bonds and in one move sweeps her off the floor and onto the dining room table behind them. She squeals in surprise which turns into a yell as he thrusts deep inside of her pussy. He throws her legs around his waist and grabs onto the other side of the table for better grip and fucks her mercilessly. Her screams come in short bursts in time with his frantic thrusts. Her orgasms are immediate and come one on top of the other. Her cunt contracts around his cock in reaction; it's hard for him to keep control. She looks at him and whispers her contrition:

"Cum for me, cum inside my wet cunt" It's all he needs to hear and he moans long and deep as he obliges. She shivers intensely from his pulsing cock and the feel of his cum shooting deep inside of her. He collapses on top of her and to on side so as not to crush her. She lays feather light kisses along his cheek, her legs still wrapped around his waist.