Trust? Ch. 02

Story Info
A woman scorned unleashes her wrath.
2.5k words
4.26
18k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly woke with a start. Her whole body was sore, especially her pussy. She was still chained to the floor, but at least the gag was gone. The skin on her face and chest was sticky and she suddenly remembered how the previous night had gone, and how it ended. She had never seen a man shoot so much semen at once, nor with as much force as Joey had. She suspected the cock ring had a lot to do with that. As these thoughts raced through her head she marveled at how calm she was. Then she caught a whiff of something. She could clearly smell her own sweat and the stale scent of sex still in the air, but there was something else. Humiliation swept through as she realized she was smelling urine, Joey had obviously peed on her after she passed out. Her shame was quickly replaced by an all consuming rage. Her vision actually became tinted with red and thoughts of how to get back at Joey began filling her head. At that moment her body brought her back to her senses as she realized that she needed to pee, badly. This was the kind of urgency only generated by having a night of fucking and then sleeping afterward. The pressure built rapidly and she had no choice but to let loose where she lay.

Joey was watching quietly from the corner. He was waiting for this moment, when biology would take over and she would be forced to piss all over the place. After that he would get her up, threaten her to ensure her silence, and then send her on her way. The moment arrived when Shelly could no longer hold back the inevitable. She let go of her grip on her bladder and the felt the pee practically explode from her body. Joey Watched the golden stream arch away from her pussy and splatter against the wall, some five feet away. He was impressed. He walked into the light clapping, causing Shelly to jerk her head around to glare at him. She started to speak but he quickly shushed her, telling her to be quiet unless she wanted to repeat last night.

"I do believe I have received adequate payment for services rendered." He told her, "And now we will make another arrangement. You will tell no one about this and I want have to put you through it, or worse, again. Deal? Nod your head if you understand."

Shelly nodded slowly, pushing aside any thought of trying to fight back immediately. She was no match for him and she knew it, especially since she had slept chained to a floor and was still aching form the nights abuse. Joey unchained her and helped her to a kneeling position. He handed her a bag with the clothing she had been wearing when he met her at the park, minus her bra and panties.

"Where is my underwear?" she demanded.

Joey smiled and replied, "They are mine now, for my trophy room. Now get dressed and get out." Shelly quickly dressed and then stumbled up the stairs he indicated and out to the bright light of day. As she slowly made her way to the street to get her bearings a plan started forming in her head.

Six months had passed since Joey had taken his payment out of Shelly's fat ass. She had been enjoyable, one of his favorites even, but it was now time to move on. He hadn't seen or heard form Shelly since that night, which wasn't surprising. He had his eye on a new mark however. A big black girl that had just started coming to the gym this past week. Latisha was the name on her membership card and her assessment chart listed her at 6' tall, 220 pounds. She was bigger than Shelly almost everywhere, and had a self confident air about her that really pushed Joey's buttons, he was in the mood for a challenge anyway.

Six weeks later, as Latisha's workout program was starting to pay dividends Joey decided it was time to take the relationship to the next level. Rather than use the same M.O. as with Shelly. Joey simply asked Latisha out to dinner. She gratefully accepted, figuring this it was time square up their little business arrangement.

When Joey excused himself to use the restroom toward the end of dinner Latisha casually deposited a discreet amount of clear liquid into

Joey's water glass. As dinner progressed to its conclusion, Joey finished that glass of water.

On the way back to his car he collapsed like a drunk and only Latisha's strong arms saved him from smashing his teeth into the parking lot. She stuffed him into the passenger seat, found his keys and took off across town.

Shelly was waiting for her as she pulled through the circular drive to the back of their house. She pulled her lover out of the driver's seat and pulled her head down for a kiss. Their tongues wrestled around for a few moments and Latisha's hand gently massaged one of Shelly's breasts through her thin shirt before Shelly broke it off and asked, "Is he out?"

"Like a light, but we need to get him inside before he wakes up," came the response.

Joey woke with a start, unaware of where he was, or what was going on. His hands were cuffed together and pulled above his head where they were attached just high enough to pull him up on his toes. And he was naked. Panic started to set in, The control freak in him couldn't comprehend how he had been taken so easily. Well when this was over that black bitch would pay, royally. The door open and in walked......Shelly? A fresh wave of panic set in as he realized what had happened. Sure enough Latisha walked in behind her. Both women were dressed in leather teddy's that left their crotches and tits exposed.

"Hello, Joey," Shelly sneered, her voice full of contempt. He started to speak but she put a finger to his lips. "Nothing you can say will change what is going to happen here tonight. Tonight you pay for what you did to me and probably did to other women as well. But first, a show" With that she turned to Latisha and pulled her into an embrace, her breasts pressing into Shelly's face.

Shelly began massaging the large, dark mounds. Kneading the flesh gently, teasing the nipples into hard little points. She took one in her mouth, nibbled and sucked on it eliciting a moan from Latisha. She moved to the other breast as Latisha held on to her head. Shelly began kissing and licking Latisha through the fabric of her teddy, slowly working her way down Latisha's magnificent body. When Shelly reached the kneeling position Latisha sat down and spread her legs wide. Shelly buried her face in the other woman's sex. Her tongue traced around the thick outer lips before dipping further, tasting Latisha's arousal. She found the engorged clit and took it in her mouth sucking it like the miniature cock it resembled. She slid two fingers into Latisha's hot pussy, slowly working them in and out. Her pinkie found its way into Latisha's ass causing her to throw her head back and proclaim with all her might the pleasure Shelly was visiting on her. Shelly did not relent. She began pounding her fingers, three now in and out of Latisha's pussy faster and faster till it clamped down her hand like a vice. Shelly released Latisha's clit and slowly withdrew her fingers. She looked and saw that Joey's cock was now at full mast, just where she wanted it.

As Latisha recovered from her orgasm Shelly approached Joey. "You have no idea what you did to me, mentally, do you?" Joey just sneered, trying to exert some of the force of will he used to use with her. She smiled sadly, "I may not be able to recreate the effect in you, but I will keep you till I am satisfied. You messed with the wrong Bitch!" With that she slapped his engorged cock on the head. It bobbed down and bounced back to attention. Joey groaned. Latisha came up behind Shelly carrying a cock ring and a strap-on. Shelly grabbed Joey's cock roughly and slid the ring down around the base. It was a tight fit. The ring had as secondary, stretchy ring designed to encircle a mans balls. Shelly put this in place too. She gave his cock another slap before turning to walk away. She paused to rub her ample ass up and down his cock head, teasing him some more.

Latisha had put the strap-on in place and Joey wondered what was next. The strap on dong was easily 10" long and about 2" thick. Shelly got down on all fours on a mattress in front of Latisha, offering a profile view to Joey. Latisha knelt down behind Shelly and slowly started inserting that massive dong into the white girls pussy. Her natural lubrication was practically running down her thighs at this point so the dildo went in easily. Latisha paused when her hips pressed against Shelly's, the dildo fully buried in the hot folds of her lover. She reached around and grabbed Shelly's breasts, her palms rubbing the nipples to full extension.

"MM-MM Fuck me!" Shelly cried out and Latisha obliged. Slowly at first, sliding that beast out of Shelly's hole, then slowly sliding it back in. After a few strokes however she grabbed Shelly's hips and started pounding away like there was no tomorrow. Her fleshy hips were slapping against Shelly's big ass mingling with the sounds of their grunting and moaning. Shelly put her head on the mattress and slid one hand up between her legs. She started rubbing her clit, making small circles then pulling on it. She made eye contact with Joey as he hung from the ceiling a few feet away, his cock straining, pre-cum glistening on the tip.

Shelly's orgasm rolled through her like a freight train. She let out a guttural howl that raised the hair on the back of Joey's neck. Her eyes rolled back, just before the lids closed. She slumped forward as Latisha stopped pounding her and pulled the dong from her pussy. Knowing Shelly would be out for a few minutes, Latisha started the next phase of Joey's punishment.

She approached him and gave his lurid erection a few slaps of her own, amused at the way it bounced around with each one. "Don't you dare cum before I tell you to." She told him, with a murderous look in her eye. Joey was busy eying the strap-on, still dripping with Shelly's juices, wondering what was next for it. Latisha produced a blindfold and wrapped around Joey's head. Unable to see fresh fear hit Joey, fear and excitement.

Shelly came to in time to see Latisha secure the blindfold in place. She got up and picked the paddle up off the desk. She walked behind Joey. "This is for what you did to me!" she cried out, swinging the paddle swiftly into Joey's tight ass. He flinched away, groaning as the restraints swung him back in place.

"This is for every other woman you have done that to!" Shelly yelled bringing the paddle down several times in succession. Joey's cock looked ready to explode and his ass was glowing .

"That looks really sore," Latisha said, "I should put some lotion on it." Joey felt cool lotion, applied by strong hand being rubbed into his ass cheeks. Then he felt those cheeks being part and the lotion being spread between them. Suddenly he knew what was next, but try as he might he couldn't get away.

The girls watched with amusement as Joey wriggled and twisted trying to escape. Finally they each grabbed a foot and fastened it to the floor. They then let the slack back into the chain holding his hands until he had enough to kneel down on all fours. Locking the chain in place Shelly got down on all fours and backed her ass into Joey's face. He felt more lotion being rubbed into his ass and fingers probing his ass.

"Lick it, Joey" Shelly said, "Clean my ass and pussy real good with your tongue and maybe your ass won't be the one getting the strap on in it."

Doubtful of that Joey never the less began tonguing the soft flesh in front of his face. His tongue found Shelly's asshole began probing. Unable to use his hands to hold her cheeks open he felt them pressing down on his face from either side. He licked and sucked Shelly's ass, getting it nice and wet before moving down. He tasted her sweet pussy juice and began lapping it like a dog. His cock hurt from the strain on it but he had learned to like such pain. The eventual release would be worth it. He felt Latisha's hands on his ass again and he re-doubled his efforts. Shelly had cum at least once from his ministrations, but that wasn't going to stop them he knew.

Latisha pressed the head of the dildo against the tight ring of Joey's ass. The lube she had applied made sliding in mush easier, despite his attempts to stay clenched. She picked up a slow but steady in and out rhythm, pushing all the way into his ass before pulling back almost all the way out. The pressure in Joey's balls had just about reached the breaking point from all the stimulation up to this point and the insistent rubbing on his prostate now. Shelly grabbed his cock and balls roughly and told him to put his head down. She pulled the blindfold off and told him to look at his cock. Latisha kept stroking away in his ass while Shelly began pulling on his cock. She popped the release on the cock ring and gave him three quick jerks, telling him to cum.

Joey watched in fascination as his cock jerked before his eyes and the cum exploded from the tip. The hot jizz hit him in the face. He tried to lift his head only to find that Shelly was holding it down. His cock spurted a few more times after that initial blast before Latisha pulled out. Drained physically and emotionally joey collapsed into the pool of his own cum, barely still conscious.

Shelly and Latisha rolled Joey onto his back. "One more thing before we go," Shelly said with a smile. She stood over his face while Latisha stood over his crotch. They smiled at each other as they each squatted slightly and held their pussy lips open. Suddenly a stream erupted from each of them splattering Joey from head to crotch mixing with his cum and sweat.

"Have a nice life Joey," Shelly said as she finished peeing. She placed the keys to the hand cuffs in his hand as he passed out, then her and Latisha walked up the stairs and out of his life forever.