Trust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
avrgblkgrl
avrgblkgrl
1,103 Followers

"Where is Long Sword? I'm surprised that she is not left with him instead of you."

"You insult our ability to handle that which is barely a woman?"

"Where is he?" the woman asked impatiently.

"Probably in a woman's arms," the men teased.

Brenna looked at the girl with pure amusement. "Are you safe with anyone? Gunner is the most patient man I have ever encountered. You are pretty enough to at least have garnered a moment with Long Sword. I'm sure he carries the most weight of responsibility for you. Well on second thought, you may be too impressionable. He tends to make one's mind fail."

"I don't know?" Brenna further pondered. "You may be a handful for him, having ruined Kieren."

Iona broke off a piece of bread and bit into it before answering. "I have no idea who this Long Horn is. However, you obviously have seen the left side of this Gunner. I have seen the right. They are not identical."

Brenna shook her head. "I do like the way she speaks."

Brenna led her down one passageway. The result was a space only for Iona. Brenna told her that she could enclose it if she preferred. There had never been a space set aside for just Iona. The thought of sealing it so that she could truly be alone amazed her. There in Iona's space stood a carved wooden bed with feet that lifted it off the floor. She had a washing place that was bigger than the one Kieren had on the ship. Iona reached out and ran her hand across the smoothed wood. A wooden box, large enough to fit her body in, surprised her most. Iona stood there opening and closing the lid. The box had Kieren's symbol carved into its face.

Brenna informed her that the box should store her things. She would give her another if it did not prove to be enough.

"My things," Iona repeated in disbelief. "I have no things."

"You have nice things to store and wear." To Brenna the poor girl looked lost. "Kieren acquired many things for you. This I know. His men came here to purchase and trade for him. Some were at high cost, paid for with silver pieces. He was, as always, very specific."

"Yes," Iona said running her hand slowly down her outerwear as if feeling it for the first time. It had not occurred to her that anything nice was actually hers. She assumed the clothes she wore, like other things, would be returned to their owner eventually.

"His men will make the delivery shortly."

"Yes," Iona repeated.

Brenna began to worry. The poor child sounded unusually confused and a little daft. Brenna hoped that whatever was racing through Iona's mind would be figured out.

There were problems. Brenna did not like the girl hiding food. She wondered when the girl would come to know that there was no need for such. Rodents also sought warmth from the cold. If small weapons were left lying around, the girl collected them and then looked innocent when inquiries were made. As of yet, Brenna had not discovered that stash. She was quite sure that it was growing. Upon Kieren's arrival, she would inform him of the girl's hidden fears.

Truth was spoken; Iona did not have the restrictions of a slave. This excited her. Iona was a fast learner. She learned the village quickly—where to go and where not to go. The way everyone worked together amazed her. She knew what to find in each outbuilding. She knew the homes of many that worked in the square. She tried to be on speaking terms with all. There were a few that spoke harshly to her or seemed to have some animosity. They were mostly women, and of course a few of Kieren's remaining men.

One person in particular seemed to lead a select group of women in their hatred towards Iona. Her name was Astrid. Astrid attempted to make Iona's existence hell. With unusual ease, Iona ignored the barbs meant to degrade her intelligence, her skin color or her morals. Iona found her own intelligence to be greater. She believed that her morality should not be questioned and she was secure with the color of her skin. Her differences had at times been the only reason she was still alive. Iona was a free woman now. To irritate another free woman and remain one was exhilarating.

Her skills were few, but she made due. She could clean like no other and befriended the women handling laundry and such. It required much lifting, but Iona was stronger than credited. It took some time for them to warm up to her. Kieren's thoroughness in dressing Iona left her at a disadvantage. Iona found that once she dressed more like the locals and not like a mistress herself, the women relaxed. It meant that the weather had more of an effect, but that was a small price to pay. To some younger girls, Iona gave away a few choice things. The girls grew ecstatic when told they were of Kieren's choice. That was the winning move. Daughters and mothers began to like her. She would clean and help with the laundry as if it had always been her duty—which actually it had. Children would come to her each morning to learn a new word. Iona enjoyed that immensely. She too had taken advantage of every opportunity to learn as a child.

With Iona there the longhouse was cleaner than Brenna had ever known, as was the kitchen. Brenna decided that Iona was too clumsy to be trusted with any cooking. The simplest of tasks could result in cuts, bruises or burns. Brenna hoped Iona would be fully healed when Kieren finally arrived. The man wanted to appear indifferent, but had taken great care to establish the depth of her value to him. The entire village was aware of his demands.

Brenna hoped that Iona had not detected her shadow. Kieren's men were serious when it came to their assignment. Astrid had already been warned twice. There would be no third time.

Iona was more than aware that she was being watched by one of the men. He was quite good at fulfilling his assignment. Iona was quite good at taking in details and positioning people that surrounded her. As a child she had learned that skill in order to avoid situations that may have resulted in harm. If someone was not there when they should be, if someone was there that should not, was easily noticeable to her.

She played games to test him frequently. It was important that he not detect her knowledge. If so, Gunner would only assign someone else and maybe that someone would be keener. Soon she discovered how to easily lose him if she preferred.

The changing of the season brought warmer days, but mornings could still be bitter. As the days grew warmer, the restlessness within Iona grew as well. She became more mischievous. One morning she decided that she preferred to expand her freedom. This did not include cleaning or laundry. With an early start and the mist that covered the village, her escape was simple and took little effort. Brenna would not even discover her absence until later.

Iona's curiosity drew her to an area of trees and challenging terrain. The rising of the sun was beautiful through the growing leaves and the rise of the mist. The shift brought the sounds of the forest. But, there was one sound too distinct. Of course, Iona followed it.

She ran across an interesting site.

A man was having sex with a girl against a tree. The hem of the girl's clothing was pulled high as was one leg. His tall body curved into hers for better access. One hand was under the knee of the girl's leg; the other was positioned on the tree for leverage. The girl was opened wide and the flesh of her meaty rump was visible. His britches were low and a portion of his was exposed as well. Iona, with her head bent slightly to the side, found him to have a nice behind. The way it flexed with every push reminded her of Kieren's.

The girl clung to him for dear life and had the grunt of a man every time he forced himself upward. His push was so thorough that the girl's extended leg never touched the ground.

Their heavy breathing was obvious in the cold, evidence of their dedication to the cause. He gave her much effort as he developed his own rhythm. Iona admired his pacing.

Suddenly the girl let out a sound that Iona had never heard before. It was a grunt combined with a shriek. He immediately told her to please shut up. He plunged into her roughly several times as punishment.

With the power of each stroke, Iona wondered if the girl's back hurt as she rubbed against the tree. Each thrust took her up, each retreat brought her down. It did not seem to trouble the girl at all. As a matter of fact, the girl seemed quite comfortable in the positon and told him so. This resulted in him telling her to shut-up again. Each time brought punishment, which she seemed to also enjoy. The punishments hit a spot that made her gasp and flap her leg. She threw her head back and hit the tree. Iona assumed that it was the spot that Kieren had touched within her. Kieren's manipulation impelled a feeling so great, Iona would have hit the tree as well.

Iona had to confess, the scene was quite erotic. It did have its effects. The carnality made her breasts grow firm, aching for the grip of a strong hand and the pull of a demanding mouth. Either would do at this point. If she was alone she would be touching herself, gliding her finger in small circles around her firm center because its head would be too sensitive. Her body was calling for something stronger than her own touch. It was happening more each time she stimulated herself. The man became Kieren as her vivid imagination took flight. It was her ass up in the air. Kieren was putting his lips where her finger roamed and pulling with his lips. She had never experienced it, but knew it would feel amazing. The thought alone was enough to make her tremble with excitement. The result of Iona's breathing floated from her.

If she was closer she could possibly see the slide of him going deep and pulling back. Iona was certain that he was thick. Thoughts of the swollen lips of her pussy kissing the base of his cock and opening as he withdrew excited her. She wished that it was her against that tree being impaled with such force. Moans of want would fill the air as Kieren fucked her. The heat of his cock spreading through would make the coldness of the morning air non-existent. With him she would need no other. He would dive into her over and over. He would want her to make sounds. He would hit that spot each time. Their combined juices would crawl down her leg when they were through. Wanting to feel the effects long after parting, Iona would not clean herself.

The girl kept making that horrid sound, bringing Iona back to reality. If he had one more hand, Iona mused, he would cover her mouth. The thought was amusing.

Iona had to credit him for longevity. The girl's body and sounds indicated that he brought her extreme satisfaction several times. Each time he requested that she shut-up. With her final time and obviously most supreme one, he told her to please shut the fuck up. Then he actually showed an indication of his own release.

However, he made no sound. Other than telling her to shut-up, he was quiet the entire time.

He let the girl down gently with kisses. He righted himself and then tended to her. He drew his fingers through her red curls in an attempt to tame them. When he was finished, she kissed and licked at his lips.

Iona hoped her hair was clean. She was very self-conscious of these things, but not all women here were.

He was extremely kind, whispering things to her that made her giggle. The girl was attractive enough, Iona thought. Of course that was if you had a preference for that type.

He kissed her dearly one last time and reminded her of how beautiful she looked. He told her that each time he saw her he grew hard and became blinded by desire. He did not think he would be able to look upon her within view of the villagers. He did not want her pureness to be questioned. He also told her what she must wash with to prohibit her from being with child.

She thanked him whole heartedly for his gift and asked him if there could be another. He just lifted his shoulders in response. He did tell her that he might teach her how to please a man with her lips one day. This made her happy.

Iona wanted to laugh.

The young girl went off in the other direction smiling. He watched as she left. She looked back twice. Each time he waived and gave her a subtle nod of his head. She then disappeared.

"Isn't it a bit early for a lady such as yourself to be spying?" he inquired, leaning against the tree and crossing his arms.

Iona was both shocked and shamed. Her concealment having failed, she chose to boldly step out in plain view.

"I was desperately in search of my protector and came upon this amusing sight," she said.

He looked at her and laughed. He really was quite beautiful on the eyes in a manly way. She recognized him as the owner of the chest that almost broke her nose.

"I bet that you know perfectly well where your protector is and wondered off in the opposite direction."

"I'll have you know, Long Sword Sir, that I am incapable of such deceit. I've purely become lost," she returned offended

He walked up to her and lifted her chin, bending so that they were face to face. Iona could feel his heat.

"I happen to know that this deliciously edible girl that stands before me is far from pure and capable of much," he teased.

With a creased brow that revealed her distress, Iona was left speechless under the spell of his eyes. There was something about him that felt familiar and called out to her.

"I find it interesting that you stayed to amuse yourself from start to finish. I could smell the rise of your feminine nature. I have an extra sense for such. Has he touched you in the sensual way?"

"Who?" Iona managed.

He searched her face. As he did so, his warmth swept through her.

"I think not. If so you would have behaved better long ago," he said with a lower, smoother voice. "Hmm, I fail to understand his reasoning."

He drew his lips closer to hers.

"A woman like you needs constant attention-not just any attention though. You need attention from a man that makes the time you give worth the loss. You need a lover that is more of a man than others."

He paused. Iona became lost in the moment. Her mind could see his words.

"With ease the heat of his power spreads through you as he shares his love. He tells you that he sees what is behind those dark eyes that turn brown in the sunlight. Need grows within you for the warmth of his lips. The curve of his tongue directs you as it meets your own."

His words were purposeful, Iona knew this. They were also mesmerizing.

"Your skin needs the feel of his hands roaming your body as he gives you more than just love between your thighs. Your breasts press into him as you hold him tight. You need for him to claim you in every way, many times. It is only him that can."

With his blue eyes and the heat of his lips close to hers, Iona did not know how to feel.

"Sometimes he enters you softly and sometimes without mercy. Each appeals to you, doesn't it Iona? This time will be slow. He slides in, awakening new senses with every movement of descent. You offer yourself freely to feel the freeness he offers. He makes you feel the sky beneath you. Your body floats. The feel of him is so intoxicating that it brings tears to your eyes. You hadn't realized you starved until he feeds you. You love him for this. You love him much more as your body trembles and you finally know true ecstasy. He asks you if he can come within you. He lets you feel in control, but he is the commander. You gave him that the moment he chose you over all others. You plead for what he gives. He lets you plead. The scalding heat of him hits your womb with force. The muscles of your passageway grips him to receive as much of him as possible. You hold him tighter to you and beg in the tiniest of voices."

"Please never leave me."

"I never left you Iona, he says."

"His words make you tremble all over again. This is what it feels like to have your heart land softly in the strong hands of a real man."

Iona's breathing had changed. Her body wept. She could not decide its cause, was it that she missed Kieren or desired Long Sword?

Long Sword released her as quickly as he had taken her.

"My name is Russ, not Long Sword," he said walking around her. "I am Kieren's third because I am excellent and not as narcissistic as Gunner. I am in service to him because I am intelligent. I am his brother because we share the same father. My brother needs to return soon. You are a woman that should not be left alone for too long. Your nature is high and demanding. You are alluring and it goes beyond your unique shade."

Iona turned to look at him as he did her.

"Promise me that you will not touch yourself tonight with the thoughts I have instilled. You should save all of you for my brother. He will need every morsel you offer before revealing his weakness for you—even to himself."

He gave her Kieren's rare smile.

"Now come and let me protect your amused brown bottom," he laughed. "Who you tell to kiss it today interests me greatly. I have silver on it."

To be continued...

avrgblkgrl
avrgblkgrl
1,103 Followers