Trust Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
avrgblkgrl
avrgblkgrl
1,103 Followers

As Kieren moved to her bed, he was lost in the exploration of her lips and the desperateness of their tongues. The thought of exploring her body over took him. His need for her and its denial had created an enormous sense of desire within him. His want had become physically painful. He had to remind himself to be gentle and how precious she truly was to him.

But, there were things she must know and he needed to tell. He broke from their kiss and whispered in her ear.

"You have only witnessed my coldness, for that I am sorry. I desire to show my true self. I am gentle with that I care greatly for. I want you as a man wants a woman with no obligations. I only desire the dedication of your heart?"

"Let us not insult each other or waste this moment with endearments," she whispered into his ear and tasted it with the tip of her tongue--her craving for him relieving her of self-control and filling her with the boldness of lust. "You and I are of the same cut. I was made for you alone; your needs are my needs. I have only my heart to give and you have always carried that. Let your claim be complete. Take what is yours."

Her words shot through his body like lightning, strengthening and weakening him. It was time for him to have what he needed most. It was time for him to fill Iona with the awareness of such.

To be continued...

avrgblkgrl
avrgblkgrl
1,103 Followers