Trust Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tips of her plimsolls penetrated deep into the join of my genitals with my groin. The smooth white canvas of her plimsoll uppers rubbing on my balls sent deep shuddering raptures right through me and the rubber edges of her plimsolls drawn up and down my shaft made my eyes water with delight. Then she turned her feet inwards and the feel of the textured rubber of her plimsoll soles on my pumped up manhood began to make me feel giddy with extreme excitement.

The glorious receding perspective of her legs, from her gorgeous feet in her dazzling white plimsolls; along the magnificent flowing lines of her legs resplendent in her black fishnet stockings, the incredibly sexy sight of her thighs' slight swelling above her stocking tops; right down to the heart-pumping vista of her wide open crotch with the dark red ribbon of the gusset of her panties just tantalizingly hiding her womanhood from my view, made me feel like I was gradually melting from my feet upwards as she continued her magic upon me. I just had time to gasp "I'm going to come," before, with a deep shuddering groan of release, my emission shot out in several milky arches to land in a soft splatter all over her bare breasts.

She squealed in her shock of delight and, cupping her breasts in her hands, massaged them with my cum and then took hold of my hands and smoothed them over the slick and shiny surfaces of her areolas and her nipples. Then she pulled me down to kneel on the floor before her and as she draped her lovely legs on my shoulders and smoothed the soles of her plimsolls back and forth across my back I licked her breasts clean.

When I had finished she beamed at me and exclaimed, "Change places, it's my turn now!"

I looked up at her in delight as she took off her tiny mini skirt and pulled down her panties down to her stocking tops, which was as far as she could get them under her suspenders. She took hold of my left foot in her right hand, pointed my toes forward, placed the toe of my black plimsoll between her thighs and began to rub herself on the smooth rubber toe cap. Straight away I then understood why she had been so keen for me to wear them and remembered her talking about how much she loved to pleasure herself in that way.

I watched entranced as her eyes closed and her mouth opened and she threw back her head in her increasing delight. Her breathing became harder and the thrust and rock of her hips became deeper and firmer and more insistent as her moment approached until with a clenching gasp that seemed to rise from the very depths of her being she gave way to her ecstasy and a dribble of her love juice smeared onto my plimsoll, making a track across the already shining surface of the toecap before staining the adjacent black canvas even darker.

She collapsed into the armchair next to me and I wrapped my arms around her and covered her in kisses as she clung to me and buried her face in my neck in her extreme passion until it gradually subsided. After a few minutes of gentle necking and stroking we agreed it was time to get out while the going was good. We spent a few minutes cleaning up at the sink and replacing and adjusting our attire. As we were about to head back to the club Emma said,

"Do you think this room should have been locked?"

"You're right," I replied. I opened the drawer of the work bench and retrieved a key hidden under some papers. "I think this must be it."

"Hold on a minute," she exclaimed, her expression open with astonishment. "How did you know that was there?"

"My mate told me," I grinned.

"Which mate are you talking about?" She began to laugh as she realised that for once I had got one over on her and gave my backside a couple of playful kicks with her right plimsoll in acknowledgement of my success.

"Pete's an old mate I've known since school. I still meet him for a drink or several every now and again. When I saw him last week and told him we were coming here it turned out he knew the place. He runs his own property management business and as it happens this is one of the places he looks after. So he told me about this room and offered to leave it unlocked after he'd finished here today if I locked up afterwards. If you hadn't suggested sneaking out for a snog I would have done instead. I'll owe him a few beers for this I can tell you."

"You're wicked to take advantage of a helpless, innocent girl like that, Charles Bartlett," she giggled as we slipped out into the corridor and I locked the door. We slipped back unnoticed and left the club. We waited until we were well out of range of the bouncers and then exploded into barely suppressed laughter as we skipped along the road to the station with our arms hugging each other's waists and me occasionally lifting her up so her white plimsolls pointed down to the pavement and swinging her round before setting her down again. We got on the train home and didn't stop kissing and stroking each other's legs with our plimsolls until we got off again. Then I chased her all the way home as I pinched and fondled her pert and beautiful bottom underneath her tiny skirt. We hadn't touched a drop of alcohol or taken any other kind of artificial stimulant, we'd just enjoyed the best stimulant of all.

As soon as we were in through our front door she breathed excitedly,

"It's my turn to show you a surprise. It's in the studio."

I couldn't see what she was talking about at first. Then she bent down to remove a circular wooden plug from the centre of the floor where it lay flush with the level of the floorboards. She lifted up a long steel pole that I now realised was lying along one wall, placed the bottom end firmly in a metal socket that was set into the floor and pushed the upper end of the pole so it engaged firmly in a C-shaped fitting fitted on the ceiling directly above the socket.

"I had it installed while you were at work today. What do you think?" She beamed.

"Oh goody, now we can pretend to be firemen whenever we want to," I quipped. But she knew that I knew perfectly well what is was for, and that the knowledge of it was already getting me very excited indeed.

"I'm diversifying into teaching ballet pole-dancing," she explained enthusiastically. "It's a bit of a niche market because only dancers who are confident with dancing en pointe can do it safely. I've been working at it for a few weeks now and it's so much fun and so sexy, so I decided to get this to practice on at home. Bet you want a demo' right now, don't you?"

I only had to grin and nod my head and then watch spellbound as she took off her school tie, her blouse, her bra and her skirt and tossed them one after the other into the far corner of the studio. Then she took a pair of scissors and cut through the narrowest parts of the waistband of her panties above each of her outer thighs and removed them from under her suspenders. Now naked apart from her white plimsolls and black fishnet stockings and suspenders, she switched on some extremely heavy rock from the ghetto blaster in the corner of the room and as ear-shattering screaming guitar chords and thundering drums and bass announced the commencement of the first track, she bounded with cat like grace up to the pole and with incredible agility and strength leapt up to grasp the pole with both hands and swing her legs high up above her head so that the tips of her white plimsolls almost touched the high ceiling..

From this amazing starting position she performed a fantastically athletic and extremely sexually charged routine, full of twists and turns, thrusting and rubbing of crotch and cleavage along the phallic line of the pole, opening and closing of her legs and pointing of her white plimsolled feet, on which at regular intervals she landed and instantly sprang up lightly again from her toes. Every time she gripped the pole with the rubber soles of her white plimsolls a marvellous rubbery squeak could be heard over the cat strangled wail of the lead vocals pulsating from the speakers of the music system. My heart was pounding in my ears along with the music and I was frantic to fuck her.

She had set the CD to stop after the opening track. The final chord echoed into oblivion as she planted her white plimsolls firmly back on the wooden floor with a soft rubbery slap of impact. Her gorgeous naked body glowing and glistening with her sweat, she heaved and panted in the sudden silence and she gripped the pole with her hands, leaning slightly forward towards it and bending forward at the waist with her legs apart as she turned round to look at me over her shoulder.

"I'm ready if you are," she smiled invitingly.

I couldn't strip down to my black plimsolls and socks quickly enough and it felt fantastic to release my erection from the confines of my sweaty shorts and briefs. I exulted in the sight of her vulva just visible between her open legs and beyond the glorious curves of her bottom pushed out in my direction and inviting my approach. I love to fuck a woman from behind because I love the feeling I get when I first push up between her thighs into her sex, because I get fantastic stimulation each time I thrust into her in that position, because I love how I can push my groin tight against her bottom as I thrust her, and because while I'm fucking her I can fondle her breasts and stroke her clit at the same time, which she likes because it makes up for her lack of vaginal stimulation when I enter her at that angle. All of these things I did to Emma and she moaned and sighed with pleasure and lifted herself onto the toes of her white plimsolls to enjoy it even more while I shafted her deeper and deeper and squeezed and kneaded the warm soft fleshy dough of her breasts and stroked the fat grub of her clitoris just above where she was being forced open by my shaft so I could feel the top surface of my shaft with my fingertip as well.

I was able to hold on long enough for her to give a gut-wrenching groan and clench herself on me in her delight before I joined her with my own gasp of release and pressed my crotch into her buttocks I hard as I could to squeeze out every last bit of my pleasure while she continued to moan with the deep delight pulsating within her clench. After a moment I pulled out of her while she groaned again in deep satisfaction. We sat down for a few minutes to recover, with me resting my back against the pole and she resting back against me while I gently stroked her breasts and teased her nipples and we stroked each other's legs with our plimsolls.

"Will you thank Pete for me?" she smiled after a little while.

"You can thank him yourself if you like," I suggested. "We can meet him for a drink after your ballet fitness class at the office gym."

"OK then; what's he like," she asked.

"He's a great bloke if you can cope with a bloke who undresses a woman and gets her down on the floor with her legs apart with his eyes first and asks questions afterwards," I chuckled.

"Just the sort of person I'd expect you to hang out with then," she giggled. "A man who likes dressing as a ballerina or a cheerleader and then goes on the piss with his Diamond Geezer mates -- talk about having a ballet shoe or a plimsoll in both camps."

"I may be a TV but I'm definitely not camp," I laughed, giving her breasts a playful squeeze.

The following night she gave me a full demonstration of her ballet pole dancing routine whilst wearing a shiny black low backed high-thigh leotard over black fishnet ballet tights with black satin ballet shoes, a black satin choker around her neck, long black lace gauntlets that covered her arms from the backs of her hands to above her elbows and a black leather hood with a face mask and a hole at the back for her long blonde pony tail. But that's another story for another time.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Trust Ch. 04 Previous Part
Trust Series Info

Similar Stories

Spring's Eve Couple broadens babysitter's horizons.in Group Sex
Autumn in the Window Neighbor girl's window shades are open.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Hail To Whatever You Found She her job and rediscovers her youth.in Erotic Couplings
Long Missed Friend Friends have fun even though they shouldn't.in Toys & Masturbation
Roll With It Adding a strap-on to a couple's "Saturday date".in Toys & Masturbation
More Stories