Trust Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Rick was impressed by what was standing before his gaze he betrayed nothing of it.

"Start the examination, Sergeant," he instructed Julia.

Julia put on a pair of latex gloves and began by listening to Emma's heartbeat through a stethoscope and fitting an inflatable sleeve around her upper arm to measure her blood pressure. Then she carried out a thorough manual inspection of Emma's breasts, feeling them all over with varied pressure of her fingertips and then using a ruler and spirit level to measure the spacing and alignment of Emma's nipples; while Rick recorded the process close up with the camcorder. The expression on Emma's face while this procedure was being carried out clearly indicated that she was gaining considerable pleasure from it. Then Julia took Emma's temperature by inserting thermometers into her mouth, under her arm, inside her vagina and up her rectum; Rick recording everything as she did so. After a minute she removed all the thermometers and called out the readings to Rick, and then barked at Emma,

"Jump on the spot, legs apart and legs together, thirty seconds, now!"

Emma, her hands clamped firmly to her head, did as she was told: up, down: legs apart, legs together, her breasts bobbing and swaying with the rhythm of her jumps, for the required time. Her high level of fitness from a lifelong career in ballet meant that the exercise was no problem at all for her. At the end of the thirty seconds her breathing was hardly changed from before she started. So Julia made her continue until her breathing became louder and more laboured she began breaking out in sweat. As she stood again with her hands on her head and her legs apart, this time her breasts rising and falling like an ocean swell as she trembled and panted deeply for breath, Julia rechecked her heart rate and blood pressure and the temperatures within her orifices.

Rick gave Emma no time to recover. "Step forward to be fingerprinted," he commanded her. She did so and submitted quietly as Julia took each of her hands in turn and pressed each thumb and finger first to a ink pad and then to a record form. As soon as the process was finished Julia drew Emma's arms behind her back and replaced the handcuffs on her wrists. Emma then had to place each of her feet in turn on a footstool while Julia used a thinly pointed scraping tool to remove skin samples from under each big toenail and a large cotton bud to take samples from the spaces between each big toe and the adjacent toe. When this was done Julia placed on the floor in front of Emma a pair of brand new white slip-on plimsolls with a little elasticated gusset panel on the tops and told her to slip them on her feet, which Emma was delighted to obey.

The sight of Emma naked in white slip-on plimsolls with her hands cuffed behind her back gave me an erection so big it was painful inside my trousers and I thought no more about food or drink but sat with my eyes transfixed to the window in front of me.

"Most police forces only take fingerprints," Rick observed to Emma, "but we like to be more thorough than that. Now keep still while the Sergeant prepares you for the next stage," he instructed her. Julia then picked up a large ink pad and a small sponge roller and proceeded to coat Emma's breasts and buttocks with ink while Emma giggled uncontrollably at the tickling effects of the roller and the absurdity of what was happening to her. When she was prepared she first had to push her breasts up against a large sheet of paper fixed to an easel and then sit on a stool covered with another sheet large of paper. Rick then photographed the results, the camera automatically transferring the images to the PC as it had all the other images that he had taken.

"The identification part of the procedure is complete, now we will carry out the detailed bodily examination," Rick informed Emma. "Over to you, Sergeant," he said to Julia. He already had the samples from Emma's feet to analyse so, while he examined them and all the subsequent samples under a microscope and in a machine that counted the bacteria and other bugs in pathogens, Julia began the long, involved and very intimate process of examining Emma, at each stage changing into a fresh pair of creamy white latex surgical gloves.

First she took a small sample of blood from Emma's upper arm.

"You'll just feel a small prick," she informed her, "but if you want to feel a big prick as well, we can arrange that too."

"That's alright, thanks," Emma replied brightly, wincing slightly as the sample was taken, "I'll catch up with him when this is all over."

I chortled inwardly. 'You deserve all you're getting for that, my girl,' I smiled.

After handing the blood sample to Rick Julia used a fine tooth comb and a sheet of paper to take samples from Emma's hair and scalp. Then using more swabs and a tiny endoscope camera she took samples and pictures from inside Emma's ears and nostrils. She then made Emma open her mouth wide and examined inside Emma's mouth with her fingers before taking samples from the surface of Emma's tongue, inside her cheeks and inside her throat. She than placed the endoscope down Emma's throat while Emma did her best not to gag.

Julia was commendably thorough. Before commencing on the really interesting below-the-waist stuff she took skin samples from Emma's underarms, fingernails and even her navel, which made Emma giggle and squeal out loud,

Then the real fun began. Julia carefully and systematically examined all of Emma's visible genitalia with light and deft touches of her latex covered fingers, pulling apart her labia and peeling back her clitoral hood. Then she placed inside Emma's vagina first one finger, then another finger and then finally her whole hand and felt one side of her vaginal wall. She repeated the process for the opposite side, then photographed inside Emma's vagina with the endoscope and finally used some long handled swabs to take samples from deep inside her vagina and from her urethra.

All through the process Emma, trembled and moaned and rolled her head from side to side in a combination of physical discomfort and sexual excitement. After it was over she only had a few seconds to recover while Julia changed to a fresh pair of gloves before proceeding to examine her rectum. First Julia felt all over and around Emma's opening before inserting two fingers into her anus and feeling all around inside her. Emma, bending forward at the waist and with her legs wide apart, gasped and sighed with pleasure. Julia finished by inserting the endoscope up Emma's bottom and then took a sample with another long handled swab. Rick again recorded everything from close in with the camcorder.

Emma's legs were quivering as she stood up straight again, but Julia hadn't finished with her yet.

"You will now provide urine and stool samples," she instructed Emma as she placed a wide lipped bottle over Emma's private. There was a short pause followed by a watery tinkling note rising in pitch as Emma filled the bottle. Julia passed the bottle to Rick and then she placed a large rectangular plastic tray on the floor in front of Emma and pushed it with her foot to a position between Emma's outstretched legs. It was at this point where it seemed that things might get awkward.

"Do you really expect me to dump into a bloody cat litter tray?" she bridled at Julia, her eyes wide and her nostrils flaring in defiance. Julia said nothing for a moment, during which I began to tense. Emma, even though naked, with her arms handcuffed behind her back and wearing nothing on her feet more lethal than a pair of white canvas slip-on plimsolls, would still be able to give a good account of herself and, if it came to it, I wouldn't hesitate to intervene on her behalf. But Julia was equal to the situation.

"You agreed to surrender yourself into our custody and to submit to whatever processes we specify. We want that sample and nothing else happens until you do," she said with quiet and level authority while looking straight at Emma who, after a few seconds, shrugged her shoulders.

"OK, you win," she conceded and squatted down on her haunches over the tray. She relaxed herself and a few seconds later there was a brief high-pitched trumpet toot followed by a gentle hiss of escaping air and a moment after that there appeared from between her buttocks a long brown sausage that landed with a curling flop into the tray, followed in quick succession by two more. Without a trace of scruple, Julia handed the tray and its contents to Rick, instructed Emma to stand up with her legs apart again and bend forward and then wiped Emma's bottom clean with some medicated wet wipes.

While Julia had been attending to Emma's bottom, Rick had placed behind where Emma was standing a short legged tubular steel framed platform fitted with a number of webbing straps. Julia made Emma lie back onto the platform with her legs apart and her feet resting flat on the floor and then strapped her body down firmly onto the platform and strapped her legs and ankles to the legs of the platform.

Emma, naked in her white plimsolls, her gorgeous body and legs tightly strapped, her breasts squeezed and protruding and her legs fixed wide apart, looked fabulously fuckable and my whole body ached to place itself between the welcoming spread of her thighs and push into her. My lustful thoughts were interrupted by Rick, who had brought up close to Emma a trolley on which was a square box with various dials, valves and switches. Attached to the box by thin tubes and wires was a large dildo.

Rick picked up the dildo and held it so that Emma could see it from her prone position.

"When Mr Bartlett was giving me his evidence about your unsavoury activities," he addressed her, "he mentioned that you have a liking for painful sex. This device will enable us to discover just how much you do like it." He smiled and pointed to the dildo. "This little fellow can expand lengthways and widthways independently. It measures both dimensions and calculates your internal capacity. So we'll just pop it inside you and blow it up until you tell us to stop."

Emma looked at it and laughed. "I can take anything that thing can give with room to spare."

"Well here's your chance to prove it," Rick answered. "Let's start off with an average size, say six inches long by one and a quarter inches wide. Not too big for you is it?" he smiled at Emma.

"I won't even bother answering that," she giggled.

Julia smeared lubricating jelly on the dildo and inside Emma's entrance and then carefully inserted the dildo into Emma until its whole length had disappeared inside her. Her body tensed and her breathing deepened a little as she received it into herself but otherwise she appeared relaxed and composed. The tubing and wiring from the control box connected to the anatomically shaped base plate of the dildo, made out of a clear plastic compound that clearly showed the extent to which Emma was opened up. Julia pushed the base hard up against Emma's private and fixed it in place with straps that went around Emma's thighs.

Rick sat at the control box and began by expanding the dildo lengthways deeper and deeper into Emma. The reading crept up to and then beyond the seven inch mark and she began to moan louder and sigh more deeply. At eight inches, with Emma emitting deep long groans, Rick stopped the lengthways expansion and began to expand the dildo widthways to open her up further. By the time it got to two inches wide Emma had her eyes closed and she was clamping her jaws together, clenching her fingers beneath her back and curling up her toes inside her white plimsolls to cope with her increasing discomfort. Then Rick began to increase the length again as well. As it approached the nine inch long and the two and a half inch diameter marks Emma was crying out "Owowowowoow!" almost continuously and sweating profusely with pain. Finally, with the length beyond nine inches and she unable to cope any more with the pain from her cervix that could no longer escape from the inexorable advance of the huge head pressing harder and harder against it, she cried out "Stop, please stop!"

Rick slowly deflated the dildo to a size that Julia could easily extract and she slowly pulled it out of Emma, who lay gasping for breath with tears streaming down her face.

"Fuck it! I really wanted to get to ten inches!" she sobbed.

Rick was silent for a moment as he gave Emma time to recover herself. Then he raised an eyebrow and looked at Julia. "Pretty conclusive evidence I think, Sergeant," he observed as he noted down the reading for Emma's internal capacity.

"No doubt about it, Sir," Julia answered. "It's bigger than any porn star's or prostitute's I've ever seen. She's certainly been getting lots of use from it".

"Administer the summary punishment as prescribed, Sergeant," Rick ordered.

Julia unstrapped Emma from the table and then commanded her, "On your feet, prisoner; legs apart, bend over." As Emma got to her feet and did as she was told Julia advanced towards her holding a pair of white lace up plimsolls. They were not the pristine white Keds that Emma had been wearing when she was 'arrested', but a battered and misshapen pair yellowing with age and covered with all kinds of stains. Julia placed one of them on the table close to where Emma stood bent over and then, before Emma could realise what was happening, placed the other plimsoll over Emma's nose and mouth so that the toe of the plimsoll pointed upwards between her eyes, and began to tie the extra-long laces around Emma's head. As soon as Emma drew breath she began to cry out loudly and tried to free her head from Julia's hold on her.

"Uurgh! Get this thing off me, it's absolutely foul!" Her protests were muffled within the interior of the plimsoll. "It smells like something crawled in here and died several weeks ago. For fuck's sake take it off!" she pleaded.

On either side of the cracked and worn surface of the dimpled tan rubber sole of the plimsoll clamped 'Alien' like to her face, Emma's eyes, wide with anguish, looked up imploringly at Julia. Julia's response to was to press the plimsoll even more tightly to Emma's face while she clamped her free hand to the back of Emma's head to hold her victim still.

"Keep still and listen!" Julia asserted. Emma, surprised, complied. Julia continued, "You agreed to submit to the punishment. This is your punishment. Now co-operate and we'll get it over with sooner rather than later."

I was getting up from my seat to go in there and call a halt when, from within the plimsoll, Emma gasped out.

"All right, you're right; I did agree and I'm not a quitter. I'll do what you say."

"That's better," Julia replied, and as she finished tying the plimsoll laces around Emma's head I sat down with relief to enjoy the next part of the proceedings, which was not long in coming.

The state that Emma was in: naked in her white slip-on plimsolls; her hands manacled behind her back; her face obscured under her plimsoll mask; her breasts and her bottom covered with black ink; her body bent forward and her bottom stuck out behind her over her spread legs, gave me a huge erection as I gazed upon her, still gorgeous in her extreme humiliation.

"Let's hear the prisoner's confession before punishment begins, Sergeant," Rick instructed Julia.

"Very good, Sir," she replied. She pushed Emma's body down further until it was at right angles to her legs that quivered with the effort of keeping upright, gripped a large handful of Emma's hair and tugged it roughly as she shouted at her,

"Who's a dirty girl?"

"I am," Emma replied with a muffled half-whisper.

"What are you?" Julia continued, tugging Emma's hair again.

"A dirty girl," Emma said in a little voice.

"Who's a dirty girl?" Julia repeated, even louder this time and with another violent jerk of hair.

"I'm a dirty girl," Emma continued speaking with her little voice.

"I can't hear you!" Julia barked, this time pushing Emma's head forward before yanking it backwards again.

"I'm a dirty girl!" Now Emma's voice emerged clearly from inside her plimsoll mask.

"I still can't hear you!" Julia continued relentlessly, her grip on Emma's hair almost pulling Emma to the floor on her bottom.

"I'M A DIRTY GIRL!" Emma shouted at the top of her voice as she staggered to recover her balance.

"Prisoner has confessed, Sir," Julia informed Rick.

"Carry on, Sergeant," he replied.

Without another word and keeping her tight grip on a thick tress of Emma's long blonde hair, Julia picked up the other plimsoll from the table and proceeded, with an uninhibited swing of her right arm, to give Emma six of the very best, the blows punctuating the verdict she pronounced over her victim, bent over in painful submission,

"THIS is WHAT we DO to a DIRTY GIRL like YOU!"

"OW!" "OW!" "OW!" "OW!" "OW!" Emma cried out as the first five blows thwacked against her bare behind. With each impact her handcuffed wrists tensed and her fingers stretched and splayed apart as if trying to disperse the shockwaves of pain shooting through her body, while the toes of her white plimsolls curled upwards as if her feet were trying to transmit her pain into the floor.

"OH!" she gasped as the final smarting smack made contact and the burning soreness began to sink from the florid pink patches spreading over the tender surfaces of her bottom, deep into soft flesh of her buttocks.

And then "OOOOOH!" she groaned as her libido, assaulted from all sides by a myriad host of extreme sexual stimuli, finally capitulated and she sank to her knees in her orgasm. She moaned deeply again and a sudden squirt of her love juices dripped onto the floor between her knees. Her eyes on each side of her close fitting plimsoll mask were tightly closed in her ecstasy

Without giving Emma any time to recover, Julia took hold of her from behind, lifted her to her feet and propelled her into the shower enclosure and placed her back against the tiled wall.

"Time for you to have a good long wash, Dirty Girl, inside and out," she informed Emma as she gripped Emma's jaw and shook it from side to side. "But all the washing in the world won't make any difference to you. You'll always be a Dirty Girl!"

She removed the noxious plimsoll from over Emma's face and Emma, her eyes closed in an ecstasy of relief, gasped in relief at being able to breathe untainted air again. Julia, meanwhile, fitted a thin leather belt around Emma's waist. On one side of the shower area was a pair of sinks each with a long thin tube attached to the cold tap. Julia took the free end of the first tube and inserted it into Emma's vagina, using clips to fix the end of the tube to the belt around Emma's waist to stop it falling out of her. She repeated the process with the second tube which she inserted up Emma's anus. While Rick took station at the sinks, Julia put on more latex gloves, picked up the shower hose that hung down from the wall above Emma's head and turned on the cold tap to a brisk jet. With her other hand she picked up a large block of mustard yellow coal tar soap and began to work up a lather in her hands.

Emma's shivering cry of anguish rang out through the building as Julia began to drench her with cold high pressure spray, but she still submitted meekly as Julia commenced to clean her all over by washing her hair with the soap. And Emma needed washing after all, what with the inky patches on her breasts and bottom and her girl juices still dribbling out of her sex.

As Julia concentrated on Emma's external cleanliness Rick dealt with internal matters, skilfully manipulating the taps so that first her vulva filled up with water and then the water pressure in her colon built up while that inside her vagina drained away; and so on: front and back, back and forth.