Trust Ch. 10

Story Info
My Drug.
5.7k words
4.69
13.4k
16
4

Part 10 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for waiting...I hope you enjoy this chapter.

~!~

Sally awoke to the scent of freshly brewing coffee. Stretching her limbs, she quickly remembered she was naked on the couch were they had spent the night after making love again. Sitting up, she didn't see or hear Storm anywhere. Looking out the open blinds behind her, she wondered if they were open last night, before dismissing the thought. The beach house was private and from what Storm told her, the property included the land in the back and the beach area itself. All the houses in this area had private beaches. She heard the back door open gently and soon Storm came into view carrying a bag which he placed on the counter.

"Good morning, you're up."

Sally smiled, "Good morning. Sorry I'm late getting up."

"You didn't get up late. I got up early." He came over and kissed her.

She pulled away. "Excuse me. I'll be right back."

"Hey you want to go swimming after breakfast?" Storm yelled to her.

"Yeah, that's fine," Sally yelled back.

A few minutes later she entered the kitchen wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. "What's for breakfast?" Storm's phone beeped then but he ignored it getting two plates from the cupboard. Sally said nothing only smiled. "Do you need help with anything?"

"Yeah, could you wash the apples please?"

"Sure," she replied.

As she reached for the bag, her phone began to ring. She looked at Storm as he looked at her.

"Go on, get it. I'm sure they're worried."

"Hi Paul," Sally said answering the call.

"Hey hun. How ya doing? Did that new guy of yours ravish you all night long? I hope you're sore."

Sally blushed. "What is it?"

"Ohhhh you don't want to talk. Okay then. Well Rhonda came by wanting to know where you were but I didn't tell her. There's something going on with her. She was carrying all these boxes..."

"She's moving out?"

"No hun, more like moving in."

Just then Sally's other line beeped. It was Rhonda calling.

"Hey Paul, that's Rhonda on the other line. I'll talk with you again when I know what's going on."

"Okay hun, lemeknow."

"I will. Bye and thanks again." Sally answered Rhonda's call, "Hey what's going on?"

"Where are you?" Rhonda asked.

Sally looked up at Storm in time to see him put the apples he had cut into a bowl. He picked up the plates with the breakfast he purchased and took them to the table. Sally kept her eyes on him, "I'm with Storm," she answered.

"You and him an item now?"

"No...it's not like that."

"Then what's it like? Oh don't tell me you are just with some guy just to have a little fun like the rest of us mortals? Not you miss prissy don't let a man use you..."

"What do you want Rhonda?" Sally asked feeling down.

"Chill Sally, don't get all upset over it. I was just kidding. I like that you're having fun. I just didn't think you and him, you know...he don't look like the type who would mess around with us. I mean the guy hires someone to change his sheets every two days. He can be a bit snooty."

"Yeah well it's nothing serious..."

"Well I'm glad you're getting out and getting laid, even if it's with him. But I need a favour please."

"What is it this time? How much and for what?"

"Sally you don't have to be a bitch. Money isn't the only reason why I call you. God Sally, I'm not trying to use you or anything."

"I know that Rhonda...look I don't want to argue. I'm sorry. What's the favour?"

"I'm helping a friend move and I ran out of space at my place so I want to store some of her stuff at your place."

"It's not for Katie is it? Don't you dare put..."

"No its not. I wouldn't even ask if it was for her Sally. I know how much you hate her. It's for my friend at the salon. She's moving back home in a few days and needs a place so store some of her things until she leaves."

"Don't leave anything blocking the door and don't put anything in my bedroom. I mean it Rhonda."

"Okay, okay...thanks Sal you're the best."

"Rhonda please have them out by the time I get back."

"When are you coming back anyway?"

"In a day or so."

"Come on Sally, I need at least a few days, but I'll do my best."

"Thank you. Take care."

Sally turned around to see Storm put his phone back on the counter top. "Was that Rhonda?" he asked.

"Yeah, she's helping a friend move and she's storing some boxes in my place until I return."

"I'm happy you and her are on good terms again."

"She's been a friend to me regardless of what anyone says. She's always pushing me to do stuff; take more chances."

"Is being here with me one of those chances?"

"Yes, it is. I may still get killed and my body dumped somewhere but I'm taking the chance."

Storm laughed out loud, an uproarious laughter and Sally began laughing also.

"Let's eat. I'm sure you're starved."

~!~

They went swimming and it was the most fun either could remember having without family in the longest time. They both played and laughed like children; both remembering the idyllic days of childhood. Storm placed Sally on his shoulders and dropped her backwards into the sea for which she tried to pull his legs from under him under the water. At one point while they were treading water in the deep section, Sally looked out and asked Storm if it wouldn't be nice to be on a boat in the middle of the ocean. He decided that their next trip away would be to the Caribbean on his yacht. But with the playing also came intimate moments of long sensual kisses both in the water and on the sandy shore.

~!~

Sally was in the shower trying to get the sand from her person. Storm was also taking a shower in the other bathroom. As Sally stood in the shower, she thought about what Rhonda had said about Storm. Was he really that snooty and was it such a stretch for him to be with someone like her? When she told him last night that she missed him, she meant it. He was all she thought about for the short time they were a part, and she was so happy when he showed up at Jacks the day he returned. His unexpected visit made her want to spend the night with him.

This trip was also way out of the norm for her. She had given credit to Rhonda but in truth, the decision was all hers. Even though Rhonda messed up too much, she didn't want him having a negative impression of her. After all if it wasn't for her, they would never have met and probably the growing obsession he was becoming to her wouldn't be. Two straight days of happiness so far, doing things she never thought she would have done. This was the closest she'd ever come to being her true self, almost but not completely. No matter what she couldn't let her guard down completely. The one thing she had been putting off she had to do.

She had dallied too long on it, something that she'd never done in the past. She had to know everything about everyone playing on her court at all times. It was how she knew how to survive. But it didn't stop her from wondering what it would fell like to be open and honest with him. Her circumstance would never allow it and that meant she must keep the truth to herself and her guard up. But the fantasy was nice.

Moving the soapy washcloth over her body, she imagined it was his hands, strong and sure as they touch every inch of her energized skin. She wanted to kiss him all the time, to taste him as his tongue moved passed the barrier of her lips to lick and coax hers from its hiding place. She wanted to feel his hands hold and caress her breast; to feel his lips and teeth hold on to her nipples, and flick the hard pebbled tips until they burned. She wanted his fingers to touch her wet core before he drove his hard cock into her over and over again. She wanted to know if this need for him would ever go away. She had hoped the time away from each other would have cooled her lust and want for him, but it had only increased. Bringing her to the beach house only intensified the feeling, especially after making love to her both hard and heavy against the wall, and then so gently on the sofa. She didn't want to be alone anymore.

~!~

They were walking hand in hand, coming back from the market when they heard the thunder roll across the sky. Sally looked up at the darkened sky and before either could comment the skies open and rain came gushing down. Laughing, they both began running back to the house. But it was no use as they were both soaked in a matter of seconds. The lotion from Sally's skin made her wet hands slipperier and her hand slipped from Storm's hand easily. He stopped to look back at her and it was then that he noticed how soaked she was. Not paying attention, she bumped right into him. His hands same out to grab her as she reached out to grab him for support but their actions were uncoordinated and they both went down in a pile of tangled limbs. Upon hearing Sally's joyful laughed Storm also began to laugh at their futile efforts to get back to the house dry. They stopped laughing and Storm kissed her hard as he knelt over her, his hands on both sides of her, one knee between her spread legs, the other outside of her hip, as she sat leaning back on her arms. She turned into the kiss, kissing him back just as hungrily.

His hand went under her tank top and moved over the skin on her stomach. Her felt her arch into him and he deepened the kiss. Her soaked bra was in the way and he got more impatience trying to get closer to her. He pulled down one side of her tank top and her bra, desperate to uncover her breast. She gasped and arched more, pushing her breast into his hands as he trailed a line of kisses along her neck to suck the exposed nipple into his mouth. Storm felt her hands grip his hair and pulled and he let her nipple slip out of his mouth. He kissed her again, hard before standing and pulling her up with him as they head to the house.

He stripped them both in the shower, and knelt before her as he took her clit into his mouth. Sally leaned into the tiles for support as she held on to him and moaned at the exquisite feeling cursing through her body. Storm tasted more of her, placing one leg over his shoulder and opened her more to his demanding mouth. She grabbed his head tighter as she closed her eyes and saw nothing else.

Sally was on her side on the bed, a pillow held tightly in her hands, and one foot on Storm's shoulder as he moved inside her. He watched she tried to take deep breaths but seemed to fail each time. The feeling was intense, he knew it but this ravenous need to have her, to feel her on him was like a demon riding his back hard. He looked down where they were joined, watching as he entered and exited his haven; her soft, pliable flesh giving way to his hard, demanding muscle. And the look was so erotic that it almost brought him to climax. Sally screamed as her orgasm flowed through her.

He turned her on her back and both of her legs were now on either side of his hips as he sat on his bent knees and pulled her on his hard cock again. Holding on to her hips he began to move again, pushing inside her over and over again. Her back was arched off the bed as the position gave her little leverage or ways to move. Looking up, she called out to him.

"Yes, baby," Storm replied, his head going back as he tried to think about anything else except how it felt being inside her tight pussy. "Yes baby, yes...yes...Sally."

"Storm...please," she begged as she grabbed the sheets beneath her finger tips tightly in a fist.

"Sì baby ...sei così fottutamente bello," Storm whispered as he looked at her perfect body covered in a light sheen of perspiration and her pink pussy that seemed to glow with its vibrancy.

He moved her so she was sitting on him and began to slowly guide her movements on him. She held his face and kissed him deep as he wrapped his hands around her back.

"Storm," she moaned as her head rolled backwards and she began to move harder on him.

"Yes baby, that's it. That's it."

Storm sat fully on the bed and the roll of her hips caused a sweet friction which made him moan loudly. His hand held her ass as she moved on him, lifting her up and down over and over again. She was close. He heard it in the way her breathing changed, becoming short gasp for air.

"Storm...Storm..." she arched back pressing on him, grinding her hard button against him over and over as the feeling rose and she screamed.

"Fuck baby, si sente così fottutamente bene ," Storm said holding her hips as she rode out her orgasm.

Her head dropped to his shoulder and her arms to her side. Storm kept them joined, as he showered gentle little kisses along her shoulders. He maneuvered her on her back with her legs draped over his as he knelt between her spread legs. He looked at her, open to him, her beautiful body perfectly created. Her skin was glowing and dewy and was far different from the sweat that ran down his body. He was still buried inside her and looked at where they were joined; his pale column of hard flesh joined to her soft brown and pink. In that moment he knew that that was the most erotic sight he had ever seen and ever wanted to see. He had found the most erotic person in world to him and he wanted her all for himself. He pushed in and out slowly and heard when she gasped. She was tender or getting that way but she had become his drug and he was fully addicted.

"Storm, no more...I can't..."

"Sì, di più... I need to feel you again," he said and ran his hand up along her stomach to between the valley of her breast to hold her neck. He leaned over her, "I need to feel your pussy coming on my cock again."

He continued to move, slowly building his speed and as soon as he felt her move beneath him, he knew she was ready again. Her body craved fulfillment just as his. He looked at her as she ran her hands up his arms and round his neck. She smiled and he kissed her hard as he slammed into her. She screamed but it was swallowed down by his moan as the tight feel of her swollen pussy stretch once again to accommodate him. Over and over, he plundered her body, pushing her beyond."Storm...Storm..."

"Yes, baby, that's it."

"Storm..."she pleaded again as slammed into her over and over again. She was left open to him and all she could do was feel.

He felt her nails into his shoulders. "Your pussy feels so fucking good Sally. So tight...wet...hot...I could fuck you all day and night."

He held on to her shoulders tighter as his thrust became harder, faster and Sally held on to him even tighter as she exploded every nerve in her body on a sensory overload. He felt her nails drag down his arms and Storm held on to her tighter as he continued to thrust into her.

"FUCK!" he bellowed as his head went back and columns of muscles in his neck and shoulder strained against the most powerful orgasm he had ever experienced. His body stilled as he emptied himself, draining ever last drop of himself, gladly into her hot heavenly body.

He collapsed on her. His lungs burned from the breath he took. How long he laid on her he didn't know but it was a long time before he moved. He pushed himself up to look at her. Her eyes were barely opened and her skin was flushed from her multiple orgasms. There was also a peaceful, languid smile on her face and to him she had never looked more beautiful.

He didn't want to move but he was heavy and probably crushing her. But she was so swollen that even in his semi hard stated, she felt snug around him.

When he tried to move she held on to him tightly. "No," she said becoming alert. "Don't..."

"I'm crushing you."

"No, you're fi...never mind, you..." she closed her eyes.

"I want to stay." She smiled. "Are you sure I'm not crushing you?"

"Stay," and she brought his lips to hers for a gentle kiss.

Storm rested on her again and felt when she took a deep contented breath before turning her head to side. In only a matter of minutes, she was fast asleep and he followed almost immediately on the softest human pillow he has ever known.

~!~

Sally asked the store attendant to show her the beautiful necklace displayed on the bust. Sapphires had always been one of her favourite stones and the design was simple and beautiful. Three diamonds attached in a row at the top seemed to hold dangling sapphires which showed off both the cut and luster of the stones.

Storm wrapped his arms around her from behind, kissed her neck and rested his chin on her shoulder. "It's nice," he whispered.

"Yes, it is." She handed the necklace back to the attendant, "Thank you. It's lovely."

She turned out of Storm's arms but he held her hand. "Do you want it?"

"What?"

"The necklace?"

Sally looked back at the necklace. "No...I was just admiring it." She headed for the door.

Storm and Sally were walking in town, looking at window displays, and admiring the peaceful little town. This was their last day and night at the beach house. They had stayed in all night and went swimming again that morning. After taking a nap, they decided to walk in town before having dinner.

Storm glanced over at Sally whom he noticed kept her head down mostly as they walked. "Sally," he stopped walking, "why didn't you want the necklace?" he asked when she stopped and looked at him. "I would have bought it for you."

"I didn't want it. I was only looking." She smiled before she resumed walking again.

"I think you really liked it and I want to purchase it for you."

She stopped and turned to him again. "Why? I was only looking at it. There's no reason for you to want to purchase it for me."

"I want to buy it because I want to."

"No you don't. You think you have to give me something for being here with you..."

"Stop before you say something you're going to regret later." Storm sighed. "Sally I wanted to purchase the necklace for you because I wanted to."

"But why? Do you always by necklaces for the women you sleep with?"

"No but I have purchased jewelry for my girlfriends before."

"And I'm not your girlfriend so there's no need to buy me anything." She turned to begin walking again but his next words stopped her.

"Then be my girlfriend."

"What?" She knew what he said but she wanted clarification.

"I want you to be my girlfriend."

"Why? We're just having fun..."

He held her arms as he looked at her, "Sally, I don't have unprotected sex with a woman who's not on birth control just for fun." When she tried to interrupt him, he continued, "And I don't think a woman who waited this long to have sex is just having fun either. I want to be in a relationship with you. I want us to date exclusively."

Sally looked away knowing she had to say something but was at a loss of what to say. In her heart, she wanted to be in a relationship and with him it would be dream come true. But she couldn't do it. She didn't know the first thing about being in a relationship. She looked up into his deep blue eyes, 'Too damn gorgeous, that's your flaw,' she thought as she turned away before turning back to face him.

"Storm, no one is going..."

"I didn't ask you about anyone. I want to know if you want to date me exclusively."

"You mean like you don't go out with other women and I can't see anyone else?"

"Yes, as in you don't date anyone else except me. We go on dates together, that kind of stuff."

"But don't you have other women who you go out with also?"

"Not since I've begun seeing you and I'm not interested in seeing anyone else but you. Why are trying to find a reason to say no?"

"I'm not..."

"Yes, you are and I want to know why? What are you afraid of?"

"I just don't think people are going to...I'm not...I'd rather not be the girl for the moment..."

"You're still thinking about that crap Mandy said aren't you?" Guilt was written on her face as she turned away from him but Storm stopped her. "You are the woman I want to date, no one else. Forget about what Mandy said and tell me what you want, what is in your heart. Do you want to spend time with me? Do you enjoy being with me?" When she remained silent, "answer me Sally, do you enjoy being with me?"

12