Trust Ch. 12

Story Info
Open to Me.
4.3k words
4.68
12.6k
13
1

Part 12 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My apology for the late submission. I have been extremely busy. I also had to re-write two chapters...

~!~

Sally tried to quiet her nervous stomach but nothing worked until she felt his hand squeeze hers. She looked up at him and returned his smile. His mother was cold on their introduction but his aunt and uncle were very welcoming. As the night continued and he introduced her to several of his associates, she relaxed. So far no one recognized her.

~!~

Debora Monsello looked simply beautiful in her ivory Valentino gown. She was the perfect widower, greeting Antonio's and Henry's friends as they arrived. Storm also greeted the guests but with Sally by his side. Debora took keen interest in this, noticing how nervous Sally was, and wondered how Storm could bring someone who was so obviously out of place to such an event. Even more shocking to her, was hearing him introducing her as his girlfriend; someone he was actually in a relationship with. 'Something had to be done,' she fumed silently. 'Audrey was much more fitting for him to be seen with.'

Brad and Mike arrived and Debora looked on with disdain. She silently prayed that he would now improve his friends now that he would be taking over the firm. She found the ones he had now completely unacceptable, with Brad being the one she was most disappointed with. His new status required him to do so. She made a mental note to speak with some of his father's longtime associates.

In many ways Storm was just like Antonio. Antonio had made a non-Italian Storm's godfather and had an outside child with a woman who was not Italian. Like his father, Storm dated women from other cultures including an African girl for more than a year while in college. She had been ecstatic when that relationship ended.

Debora hated that Antonio was so accepting of other cultures. He made both children learn about each other's culture, especially Storm, who spent time on the Native American Reservation with Ayasha during some summer and winter months. Deborah had felt that since Ayasha was an outside child and not full Italian, she should have been excluded but Antonio and Storm took her everywhere and included her into everything. If there was one thing she could have been happy for was that Ayasha wasn't as dark as her mother had been.

Looking at Sally and the way he was holding her hand, Debora could not understand why after dating so many different women, he still insisted on such random dating? He should be thinking about settling down with the right Italian woman. 'I'll have to get him on that path. I am his mother and I know what's best for him,' Debora thought as she smiled, knowing the arrangements she had made for the night. But as she watched how he looked at Sally, fear crept into her heart and made it beat a bit faster. Storm looked at this girl the way his father used to look at the picture of Ayasha's mother.

~!~

Audrey looked on as Storm whispered something to Sally. Sally laughed and turned her face to his chest. His hand cupped the back of her head and he kissed her, intimately.

'She's the fucking house sitter. What the fuck is wrong with him?'

Audrey drained her glass of champagne and reached for another as the waiter passed by. She and her mother were invited by Storm's mother and even thought Storm ignored her, all kept their eyes on him, watching his every move. Her mother had whispered to Audrey about Storm's surprising behavior towards them all night. She had hoped Storm would want to be by her side, especially when he saw her in the dress she had picked out just to impress him.

Ayasha, Colin, Brad and Mike were all in a group speaking with Storm and his date. Audrey looked on, wondering if there would ever be a time when she would be included in that circle. When would Ayasha accept her instead of treating her like a low-class outcast? She was wealthy and they were from the same social class so why did Ayasha treat her as if she was a gold-digger from the streets Audrey wondered. Getting angry, she took her glass of wine and walked by the group, hoping Storm would notice her and invite her in. But when Audrey walked by she heard Storm introduce Sally to someone as his girlfriend.

'He made her his girlfriend over me? I suck his dick and put up with his bitch of a sister and he makes that bitch his girlfriend? We'll see about that. I'm not going to stop until I'm his wife. I'll get him.' She walked away from the group angry.

~!~

Sally looked around as she left the bathroom to make sure she was going the right way. She was enjoying herself simply because no one had recognized her so far.

"You fucking slut. You're nothing but a fucking low life gold digger. He'll soon rea..." Audrey said behind Sally.

Sally turned to her startled but recovered almost instantly. "Good night Audrey," and kept on walking.

"Don't you walk away from me you bitch. He'll come back to me. He wants me not some black whore he'll get tired of soon."

"He doesn't want me but he asked me, the black whore to be his girlfriend..."

"He took you shopping and you think that makes you his girlfriend? Do you really think you're the first girl he's taken shopping? That's a norm for him. You think you're the first girl he's taken to a fancy restaurant? He's going to get tired of you..."

Sally tilted her head to the side as if contemplating something. "He never did that for you, did he? That's why you're pissed, that he may have done that for me but not for you, because he saw right through you. He knew you were only after his money."

"I have money. I'm of his social class. I'm not some low life slut gold-digger like you..."

"Yes, you may have money but not as much as him..."

"I'm not the gold-digger here trying to worm my..."

"You think his money means something to me? I don't need it. I've managed perfectly fine without so far and I'll continue to do so," Sally snapped back losing her temper.

"I've seen your type before..."

"Leave me alone Audrey. I know you and he were not a couple, he told me..."

Audrey visibly turned a nasty shade of red, "We were a couple. His mind was poisoned against me by his bitch sister and she'll do the same to you. What the two of you don't know is that he calls me all the time. He called me and told me he wanted to still see me..."

"Fine Audrey, he calls you, now leave me alone," Sally said as she turned to walk away.

"You don't believe me? Fine have it your way when he leaves you..."

"Sally there you are. I've been looking for you," Storm said coming towards both women.

Sally turned to him and gave him a tentative smile. "I was using the restroom."

Audrey turned to him, "What are you doing? Do you know how bringing her here has upset your mother? Do you know what people are saying about you and her? You're putting your reputation in jeopardy. Don't you care what people are saying?"

"No, I don't and if someone has something to say, they can say it to me directly."

"Why are you doing this? Being with her is going to ruin your reputation. I'm better for you. You and I look good together. I suit you better..."

"Audrey let's settle this now. We slept together but it was never a relationship or going to be. I'm sorry if you mis-understood the nature of us being together the only two unfortunate times we were, however, I will not submit to your deliberate attempts at twisting the situation into something it was not or ever going to be. Thank you for attending. Please excuse my girlfriend and me."

"Storm! Storm!" Audrey called out to him but he kept walking, holding Sally's hand.

~!~

Storm pulled Sally into his arms as soon as he closed the door.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" he asked after kissing her.

"Yes, I did. Thank you for inviting me."

"Thank you for attending. I enjoyed having you there."

This time, she made the first move and kissed him. Gently at first she licked at his lips and slowly moved her tongue beyond the barrier of his lips to seek his. When she felt his tongue, she softly licked it, coaxing it out of his mouth and into hers so she could suck on it gently. She moved her head to the side to deepen the kiss and hear him moan his approval. His hands were on the back of her dress pulling the zipper down and she wrapped her arms around his neck tighter.

She walked to the bedroom and he followed, pulling his bow tie and removing this cufflinks in the process. He stood at the bedroom door and watched as she pushed the dress off her shoulders, past her waist and over her hips to pool at her feet. He walked to her as she stepped out of it and smiled. He was simply gorgeous, she thought and slowly began pulling the buttons of his shirt one by one until it lay open and pulled from his pants. After pushing the shirt from his body, she reached for his belt, unbuckled it and undid the zipper to his pants. Her hands moved up and over his body, getting reacquainted with the feel of his muscles and texture of his smooth skin.

He kept his arms at his sides allowing and enjoying her exploration. He watched her hands moved over his chest and felt his muscles come alive where she touched. She kissed his chest softly and he closed his eyes savoring the feel of her lips on his skin. She stretched up on her toes to kiss his neck and he pulled her into him tightly. Her fingers interlocked into his hair at the back of his neck as she pulled him down to her meet her lips. She slowly kissed him trying to mimic the way he kisses her. Her tongue moves across the barrier of his lips easily as he allows her to take the lead.

Sally licks at his tongue slowly, tasting him as she deepened the kiss and allowed her confidence to grow. She heard him moan and swallowed down the sound, encouraged to explore the freedom of her actions. Sally pulled back and looked at him as she unhooked her bra letting it fall to the floor. Her panties followed next, she hooked her thumbs in the sides and slowly pushed them from her hips. Taking his hand, she pulled him to stand by the bed as she pushed his boxer briefs down his legs.

"Sit please," she asked softly and he obliged.

She took off his sock and stood in front of him, apprehensive and Storm pulled her to him and kissed her as he pulled her on the bed. She pushed him on his back and straddled his body. Kissing him again, she felt his hands caress her back before burying themselves in her hair. Her lips moved along his jaw, down his neck, and over his chest to a hard nipple. She licked and sucked the hard pebble into is mouth, and he moaned with the pleasure.

"Hmm...babe, Sally."

Her hand traveled over his stomach slowly with skimming touches that made Storm moaned, his head going to one side. Her hand moved by his hard member, but not touching and Storm felt himself move to try and make contact with her hand. Fingertips gently move over his smooth skin to this thigh as her lips trailed down his taunt stomach. Her hand traveled back up and gently wrapped around his hard member. She looked up at him and saw this eyes which looked like the deepest depths of lust. He breathe out a bit harshly and she smiled.

"Sally..." Storm called out, unsure of how much more he could take.

She rolled the condom on him and he moaned out of disappointment. He wanted to feel her. She looked up at him hesitantly; wanting reassurance.

He pulled her to him and whispered, "Ride me babe," before kissing her deeply. She aligned herself with him and looked down. "No look at me," he whispered harshly, and she did.

She lowered herself inch by blissful inch. He stretched her again and the feeling was so intense she disobeyed him and closed her eyes. When she opened her eyes again it was to see his hooded look, as his fingers dug into her hips. She began to move, guided by his hands, slowing pushing herself up until only the very tip of him remained inside her before sitting back down on him every so slowly. Again her eyes closed at the pleasure that flowed through her. She saw his breath hitch and she did it again, grounding her hips on him. She moved in sensual waves on him, pushing them both to paradise. Stretching over him, he reached up to meet her as he joined their lips together. The kiss was as sensual as the movements of their bodies. Storm spread his legs a bit wider which caused her ass to bounce on his legs. She sucked on his nipples again, making him moan deep in his chest at the feeling of her lips on his skin, and being buried so deeply inside her. They both sat up and he kneaded her breast before sucking on each.

"You are so beautiful."

Sally moaned as he kept at her breast and she kissed him harder than before. His hand moved down her body and held her ass.

She breathe deeply as the feeling got more intense. "Storm," she called out to him.

"Sally you feel amazing."

She continued to move on him at the same steady speed, every move bringing them both one step closer to pinnacle they both sought. Her breath became shorter, his became harder. She kept the same pace even as her nails dug into the skin of his chest and released. She felt his grip on her waist tighten and her head went back,

"Look at me Sally, look at me!" he commanded.

And she obeyed, as best she could. Her walls contracted, over and over and over, like the aftershocks of an earthquake. Her head when back and her eyes shut, blinded by the light behind her lids. His grip on her hips held her down forcefully as he pushed inside her, floating on the same wave of ecstasy she was on.

Sally rolled her head forward and opened her eyes. The look of pure bliss and exhaustion etched on her face. Her breaths were raspy and when her eyes met Storm's she read contentment in his. She bent down to gently kiss him before settling herself on his chest. His arm enveloped her and Sally smiled, glad she had made the decision to be with him. However short it was, she was going to enjoy her time with him.

~!~

Storm was in the garage getting some things together when he turned around and saw Sally standing at the door. She was barefooted and looking very sexy in his shirt from the night before. Her hair was in disarray giving her the perfect bedroom hair.

"Good morning. You didn't wake me," Sally said as he looked at her.

"Good afternoon, no I didn't," he said pulling her into his arms. "There was no need. How do you feel?"

"Okay, why?"

"We've been invited to a barbeque." She looked indecisive. "It's at Yashy's and she's not going to take 'no' for your answer. You'll have fun, I promise."

"I can't," and at the puzzled look on his face, she continued. "I have the interview for my internship tomorrow and I didn't know Tricks went out of town so I can't get the car, I have to ride my bike..."

"Wait, you got the interview for your internship? When did you find out?"

"Friday."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well yesterday was your family's night and well, it's only the interview."

"Sally, it's not only the interview, you're getting this internship. They won't let someone as good as you slip through their fingers. Don't sell yourself short. And you still should have told me, no matter how busy you think I am. I'll make time for you."

"You don't have to do that. I can take care of myself."

"Sally, we're a couple now. We're not by ourselves anymore." He kissed her. "Go get ready. I'll be in shortly. I have to put this stuff in the car."

~!~

"Sally you came. I'm so happy," Ayasha greeted as she hugged Sally.

"Thank you for having me," Sally replied.

"Hey sweetheart, how are you feeling?" Storm asked Ayasha kissing her on the cheek.

"The chicken and steaks are on the grill and some of the guys are out back."

"Why didn't you order this made?" Storm asked.

"Because she's stubborn," Iris said coming into the kitchen.

"No, I'm not. It's not a barbeque if you get it sent in," Ayasha replied to Iris's comment.

"Yes it would be but you just have to have everything your way. You're not doing all the cooking today Yasha, I mean it," Colin stated. "Storm can you help me get the beer from the garage?"

"I agree Yashy, you're resting today," Storm said.

"Well you guys can't cook and I'm not eating burnt food."

"It's not up for debate. You're not doing the cooking," Colin stated in finality.

"Hi Sally, how are you doing? How did you enjoy the partly last night?" Iris asked.

"Hi, it was nice," Sally replied.

"And how did you like Debora, Storm's mother?" Iris asked.

"She's nice," Sally replied hesitantly.

Ayasha laughed, "She got a barrage of dirty looks for both her and Audrey. If looks could kill, she would be dead the first two minutes of being there," Ayasha said to Iris.

"Really now do tell," said Iris.

"That's not all you missed but what I want to know is how that argument between you and Audrey got started?" Ayasha asked Sally.

"You got into an argument with Audrey?" Iris asked.

"It was nothing," Sally said feeling uncomfortable.

"Oh yes it was. She attached you but I didn't hear all of it. I'm also curious about what Storm said to her," Ayasha said looking at Sally.

"He explained the situation to her," Sally answered.

"What did he see in her? He is much too handsome to be desperate for pussy and that's what she is, a desperate fuck," Iris said.

"Please don't remind me. Please, please don't remind me."

"Excuse me, where's your bathroom?" Sally asked.

"Oh, down the hall on your right," Ayasha replied.

As soon as Sally was out of hearing range, "You should have seen Deb doing everything she could to push that slut on Storm. The bitch even placed her next to Storm for dinner, but my very smart brother," Ayasha said proudly, "had the dinning arrangements changed, and put the succubus and it's so called mother, at the back of the room," Ayasha said laughing.

"You're kidding!"

"No, it was so funny. The look on their face was priceless."

"You know she's not going to want to see her precious baby with someone who's not Italian," Iris said.

"That slut's not Italian and Dad wouldn't approve."

"But she is white," said Iris.

"Dad's family has a strict rule against white trash," replied Ayasha.

"I'm glad you like me but then again, I don't like white trash either," said Iris. "You know she's going to put up a stink about Sally. There's no way she's going to accept her."

"Well Storm's with her."

"Did you hear the argument?"

"No not all of it but I did hear when she told Sally that she was with Storm for the clothes that he buys her and called her a bitch."

"She should talk. The only thing that gold-digger was interested in was his bank account and how much of it she could spend. But speaking of that, do we know anything about Sally?"

"She's educated at least more than Audrey, but then again Audrey's education is by being spit roasted or on her knees."

"Did Storm hear her?"

"I don't think he did," replied Ayasha.

"Not to worry sis, I heard now," Storm replied from the door, and both women turned around to face him shocked.

When he turned away, it was to see Sally standing in the door way from the hallway. She stared at him before looking at Ayasha and Iris.

Storm walked over to Sally, "Come with me," and he took her elbow and moved with her down the hall to a bedroom.

"Storm, I think I should go," Sally said as soon as he closed the door.

"No...you're going to tell me everything Audrey said to you last night."

"She didn't say any..."

"Don't lie to me. I heard her tell you that I called her, and you know it's not true but what else did she say to you?"

12