Trust Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
noglory
noglory
10 Followers

"Hold on to it for just a little longer while I get ready," she smiled provocatively as she glided into the bedroom and closed the door seductively.

I got undressed and put on the wedding night outfit I had devised: a white satin thong, a white cotton and lycra vest top that covered just my upper body, white nylon knee socks and white Keds lace-ups. Soon afterwards she told me she was ready too and I went into the bedroom.

She was standing by the bed wearing a short length and short sleeved Japanese style dressing gown in white satin tied with a sash. I could just make out that underneath she was wearing a sexy underwear set in white satin, silk and lace.

"I've got a few little surprises for you," she smiled. "Here's the first one," she added as she undid the sash of her gown and sensuously slipped it from her shoulders.

She was indeed wearing a sexy underwear set: a white satin and lace plunge bra, a white satin and lace g-string thong, white silk stockings with lacy tops held up with a white lace suspender belt, and her brand new white Keds. It took a few seconds while I was reeling from the sight of her gorgeously sexy beauty before I noticed her surprise, a diamond piercing in her navel.

"It's beautiful," I smiled to her.

"Here's my next surprise," she said. She turned her back to me, placed her plimsolled feet in fifth ballet position and with a graceful flourish of her arms bent forward at the waist to display her bare bottom and thighs in all their womanly glory. On the back of each of her thighs, just above the line of her stocking tops, was a tattoo of a pink bow with a little pink heart suspended beneath it.

"I remembered when you said how sexy I looked when I wore those temporary tattoos at the school disco so I thought I'd get some real ones," she said. She stood up and faced me again. "Now for my next surprise," she said.

She smiled and looked me straight in the eyes as she slowly undid and removed her bra. My eyes immediately lit up with delight as I beheld her beautiful, firm, round breasts with her pert and pouting nipples pierced with gold rings each set with a diamond.

"That's the real reason why I flinched when you hugged me last night," she smiled. "They're still a little bit sore but the pain is definitely worth it."

"I'll say it is," I grinned as I cupped and stroked her breasts and she breathed harder in her pleasure. "You really have been busy while you've been away from me.

"I want to spend my whole life giving you pleasure," she whispered. Then she kissed me long and lovingly as we caressed each other's bottoms and pushed our bodies as close together as we could. After a moment she pulled away from my embrace, stepped out of her thong and stood tall and proud.

"Here's my last surprise," she breathed.

Her womanhood was shaved to silky smoothness. My own shaved crotch ached to be pressed against hers. She got onto the bed on all fours with her bottom towards me and looked back at me with a bewitchingly inviting smile. Breathing hard in my mounting excitement I peeled off my vest top and released my manhood from the restriction of my thong. I got up on the bed behind her and pushed my erection up between her opened out thighs to find her entrance. I was just starting to penetrate her when she suddenly said,

"I don't want you to fuck me there this time."

My heart pounding with delight as I immediately realised what she meant, I pulled back a little.

"So you want me to fuck you in here?" I said, and made her yelp with delight as I placed my finger on the perfect pink pucker nestling between her buttocks.

"That's right," she said. "And make sure you're rough with me because I want it to really hurt."

"You'll make a lot of noise," I said, thinking of the people in the adjoining rooms.

"You can always gag me," she giggled.

"You'll make even more noise," I quipped.

"If anyone doesn't like it they can go fuck themselves," she retorted fiercely. "What do they expect if they book rooms next to the bridal suite?"

I gagged her by stuffing her mouth with her panties and sealing her mouth with her tights stretched over her mouth a couple of times and tied off behind her head. Then I pushed her head down to the mattress so the top of her head supported her upper body and I tied her hands behind her back using the sash from her dressing gown. She made little muffled squeaks as I applied lubrication inside her anus and then she made a long muffled moan of longing as she watched me grease my rod. With everything ready I got up behind her again, made her shiver with anticipation as I placed my head against her anal ring and brought the first deep groan from her as I began to push my way into her back passage.

If getting into her box when her thighs were tightly tied together was a squeeze, then penetrating her fundament was like trying to push up into a length of rubber hose with absolutely no room to spare; even with plenty of lubrication I felt tremendous resistance to my advance from the almost vice-like press of the lining of her colon. She groaned continuously as I sank my whole length deeper and deeper into her and then with every thrust I could feel every loud "Mmmph!" that she made in her gag begin in the pit of her stomach while she clenched her fingers into her palms and ground her bound wrists together. I stroked her clitoris as I continued to ramrod her and her Mmmphs became higher pitched and even louder until she came with an orgasm of gut wrenching intensity and coated my fingers with her passion juice. I managed to withstand the incredibly deep stimulation from her anal massage of my manhood for a couple more thrusts before I my orgasm exploded and fired my load deep into her canal.

She moaned in her ecstasy as I slowly withdrew from her and she collapsed to full length on the bed. I took a couple of deep breaths and then, still feeling like I was floating, I lashed her ankles together with another pair of her tights and turned her over onto her back as she panted in the depths of her pleasure. I picked up her vibrator that she had earlier placed on the bedside cabinet, placed it on her clitoris and switched it on. Her whole body jolted and she whimpered in her excitement. Still holding the vibrator against her sex I leaned forward, placed my teeth around one of her nipple rings, and carefully tugged at it. Each time I tugged at one of her nipples and then the other she made a little muffled scream and thrashed her head from side to side as the shockwaves of pain ricocheted through her body. After a couple of moments her body began to tense in extreme excitement again. I teased open her labia with the tip of the vibrator and then inserted it into her just before her second orgasm hit her with the force of a tidal wave

She moaned and she mewed like a little kitten through her gag for several minutes as she gradually came down from her summit, while I kissed and stroked and caressed her and she squirmed and writhed in her bonds under my loving touch. When she was calm again I stroked her hair and said to her,

"I've got a surprise for you too, but in order to have it you'll have to let me know now that you trust me. If you do, nod your head. If you want me to untie you now, shake your head."

She immediately nodded her head eagerly and hooted at me through her gag, her eyes shining with excitement. She became even more excited when I told her what I had planned for her.

"You're going to spend your wedding night bound and gagged," I told her, "and I have a number of surprises for you while I get you ready. Now, as you'll be going to sleep with a gag on there musn't be anything in your mouth that might choke you so I'm going to change your stuff gag for a tape gag."

I undid her tights gag and pulled out her panties from her mouth before resealing her lips, which she pursed tightly shut, with a rectangle of thick white surgical sticking plaster cut from a roll. Next I pulled out several rolls of bandages. She quivered with anticipation as I explained the next stage.

"I'm going to tie you up in bandages because they'll be more comfortable for you while you're sleeping."

I drew her up into a sitting position and then I secured her upper arms to her sides with several circuits of bandage tied round her upper body above her breasts and did the same to her lower arms with another cordon below her breasts. When her arms were secure I untied her dressing gown sash from her wrists, placed a pad of folded bandage between them for comfort and then retied them firmly with a strip of bandage.

"OK now you need to go to the toilet and have your privates washed. You'll find out why afterwards," I smiled.

She mmphd excitedly through her gag in response to my instruction as I untied her ankles, led her to the bathroom and sat her down on the toilet. Seeing her sitting on the toilet while naked, bound and gagged, her legs apart and her feet in her white plimsolls resting on the floor in front of her gave me another massive erection and I longed to fuck her. But I had a lot more to do to her and would have to see to my own pleasure in another way. When she had finished I wiped her bottom and carefully washed her intimate bits front and back before leading her back to the bed.

"So you can enjoy yourself all night long I'm going to fit you with this," I told her as I produced a crotch harness fitted with a dildo and a butt plug, both pointing inwards from O-ring fittings. She squealed in delight when she saw it and as I lubricated her entrances front and back. Then she moaned with pleasure as I inserted into first the dildo and then the butt plug all the way into her before adjusting the harness to a close fit around her waist, crotch and thighs. She continued to whimper through her gag with every movement of her body as I lay her on the bed and bound her legs with circles of bandages around her ankles, below and above her knees, and her thighs, placing folded pads of bandage between her ankles and her knees so they wouldn't chafe under the grip of her bonds. I took some photos and a video sequence of her as she mmphd through her gag and squirmed in her bondage, before revealing my next surprise.

"You won't be able to do your usual habit of getting up in the middle of the night to visit the bathroom, so to make sure you don't have an accident I'm going to fit you with this."

Her eyes opened as wide as saucers and goggled as I produced a catheter and a collecting bag. I placed the bag in a large decorative earthenware jug, connected the catheter tube to it and, as she moaned in delight, I carefully inserted the tube into the tip of her clitoris and slowly pushed it up into her bladder. I checked to see that all was well and when I saw her water was starting to flow down the tube I fixed it to her crotch harness at a couple of points so it wouldn't pull out of her as she moved during the night.

I took some more photos and video of her before I told her my final surprise.

"To make sure you have a really peaceful night I'm going to blindfold you, block up your ears and wrap your head up in bandages. Are you OK with that?"

She nodded and mmphd eagerly. I softened up a pair of wax earplugs and placed them in her ears. I placed a pad of cotton wool over her eyes, stuck a layer of sticking plaster over it and then I bandaged up her head. First I wound a bandage horizontally from her forehead down to her chin, followed by another bandage wound vertically from under her chin to over the top of her head until her whole head was closely covered apart from her nostrils and the lower part of her nose.

The last thing I did to her was to take off her lace-up Keds from her stockinged feet and replace them with her favourite white slip-on plimsolls. I took a final sequence of photos and video of her before I turned off the light.

"I'm turning out the light now," I said to her very carefully, speaking right up close to her ear so she could hear me. "If you get distressed kick me as hard as you can. I've got scissors and a knife next to the bed and I'll have you free in no time," I promised her. She mmphd and nodded her head to show she understood.

I turned off the lights and settled down next to her as she lay on her back breathing heavily and making the most sensual muffled noises through her gag and mummy head wrapping over her mouth. It was obvious from her muffled moans and sighs and the rhythmic undulating movements of her groin and her hips that she was already pleasuring herself. I was lying next to a living breathing sex machine and my whole body was gripped in a vice of sexual tension. I grasped my huge, hot, throbbing rod and stroked myself in unison with her pelvic grinding and kept myself deliciously on the edge until I heard her long gentle moan as her orgasm took hold of her again, and with a long deep moan I let my own release cascade over my stomach. I didn't bother getting up to wash off the sticky milky mess from my abdomen, but I enjoyed the sensation of it drying to a crust on my skin while I drifted off to sleep to the sound of her gentle breathing and contented muffled sighs through her gag.

I had arranged an early morning call but I had set my watch alarm for half an hour earlier so there would be time to get Emma untied and everything sorted beforehand. When I woke up she was fast asleep lying on her side with her back facing me and her knees slightly drawn up. I spent a pleasurable moment listening to her gentle breathing and studying the form and shape and curving lines of her beautiful body and her lovely legs tipped by her white plimsolls, banded at various points by her white bandage bindings; and her lovely long blonde hair flowing out from under the bandages that covered her head. Through the transparent latex flange of her butt plug I could see the pink ring of her sphincter tightly gripping all around the circumference of the plug. She was a study in femininity rendered totally erotically vulnerable and helpless and her hands, firmly bound behind her back, looked especially delicate and beautiful.

I let her sleep for a little longer while I quickly washed, shaved and dressed in casual shirt, jeans and white converse plimsolls. Then, taking care not to disturb her catheter, I squatted down by the bed close to the featureless white oval of her bandaged-over face and spoke clearly to her so she could hear me through her stopped-up ears.

"Time to get you up, Beautiful," I called to her cheerfully. She began to stir and the rise and fall of her gorgeous breasts became stronger as her breath quickened and deepened at her awakening. My own pulse quickened at the sight of the motion of her breasts and of the slight movement of her sex as it tightened again on her dildo. I pressed my lips to her mouth and felt the faint impression of her lips through the layers of bandages and sticking plaster underneath covering them. Soft little muffled mewing sighs of affection and contentment emerged from within her head coverings and I began the job of removing them. It took me a couple of minutes to unwrap the bandages covering her head and face, and then remove her ear plugs, blindfold and finally her gag. When I took off her blindfold her eyes were shining with pleasure and her smile revealed from beneath her gag was radiant with her delight in what she had been experiencing.

"So how did you enjoy your wedding night?" I asked her as I carefully cleaned away from around her mouth the residual adhesive from her gag and gave her some water to sip.

"It was fucking fantastic," she enthused. "The pain in my arse when you fucked me and in my tits when you pulled my nipples was totally exquisite. And it was fabulous to be tied up, gagged, blindfolded and double fucked all night and not even have to worry about getting up for a pee either. And I loved being on a catheter, I know you'll love having one pushed up your prick. I must have been having orgasms in my sleep all night and the dream I had was ten times more hardcore and X-rated than anything we've ever done for the website."

"You'd better tell me about it while you can still remember it while I untie you. We've got about fifteen minutes before our wakeup call," I smiled as I began to untie the bandages encircling her upper body.

"It started with us in our bedroom at home having sex," she began. "We were both naked and both wearing our white Keds and ankle socks as usual and I was tape gagged and tied up in the usual way with my hands behind my back, my arms tied to my body and my legs, knees and ankles tied together. You were on top of me giving me a really painful fuck and I was umphing through my gag at full volume every time you gave me one. After we had both had our orgasm you tried to pull yourself out of me but you couldn't. You tried and tried again for several minutes with me umphing loudly in pain every time but you were stuck fast deep inside me.

"Just then the door burst open and lots of men wearing white lab coats and surgical masks, caps and gloves rushed in. I squealed in terror through my gag to warn you but they were too quick and they held you down on top of me and you couldn't have done much anyway with your prick stuck fast inside me. The head of them said, 'The special glue we've been secretly adding at random to tubes of lubricant has given us the next pair of subjects for our experiments. Now quickly get them ready for transportation so we can get them back to the lab before the proteins in the female's vaginal mucus break down the adhesiveness of the glue. The female is already in restraint so that makes our task easier, but check the security of her restraints all the same.'

"They held you down on top of me and stuffed a big ball gag in your mouth and a big butt plug up your arse and taped over your mouth with thick sticking plaster while they tied your hands behind your back with strong leather cuffs and strapped your legs and ankles together with leather restraints. Then they lifted us onto a stretcher with you still on top of me and strapped us down onto it. They took us down the stairs and through the connecting door into the garage, where they had secretly parked their ambulance. They carried us into the ambulance and transferred us onto a trolley and strapped us down onto it with you still on top of me.

"All the time they had been kidnapping us we had been struggling and umphing loudly through our gags and we kept on all the time we were in the ambulance. They could have drugged us to keep us quiet but instead they played loud music to drown out our noises and they all sat and wanked themselves while they enjoyed watching us struggling. They told us that we were the latest couple to be kidnapped for a series of experiments to measure the effect of long periods of extreme S&M bondage sex on couples with every possible combination of sexual orientation: straight, gay, transsexual, hermaphrodite. Then they said that we were to be the couple consisting of a straight woman and a man forcibly transformed into a woman. We struggled even harder to escape and umphed through our gags more loudly for help but it was hopeless.

"They took us to a top secret medical research laboratory and wheeled us, still struggling and umphing, through the reception area and down a series of long, windowless corridors lit with harsh artificial lighting. The really terrifying thing was that lots of people saw us but nobody helped us and everyone behaved as if it was perfectly normal to see a naked couple tied up and gagged and struggling to get free and umphing for help through their gags, being wheeled past on a hospital trolley.

"They brought us to an operating theatre and the first things they did were to take blood and tissue samples from you, put a clear plastic face mask over your nose and mouth and make you breath anaesthetic that dulled pain and slowed you down but kept you fully conscious. When they could see it taking effect they cut off your prick right at the base. Even with the anaesthetic it was still very painful for you and you made muffled cries through your gag that sounded really echo-ey through your face mask. I kept on umphing and struggling to try and help you but there was nothing I could do.

noglory
noglory
10 Followers