Trust Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After slicing off your prick they lifted you off me, strapped you down on another trolley next to mine and then cut off your balls. By this time they had you hooked up to a blood transfusion machine and all kinds of monitoring devices that were making weird beeping noises. After doing some preparatory work on where your genitals had been they transplanted you with a complete working vagina and womb. They had added stuff to your anaesthetic which paralysed you but you were still conscious and umphing with pain all through the operation. When they had finished the operation and had bandaged up your groin they turned you onto your front and put implants into your hips and your buttocks to give you a feminine body shape."

"While they were doing all that to you they used forceps to extract your cut off prick from inside my cunt, the glue having worn off by then. They washed your blood off me and stuck a tube up me and douched me with antibiotic cleansing solution so I didn't get any vaginal infection from having your dead prick inside me. Then they gave me all kinds of painful vaginal examinations with hands and instruments and probes, which made me cry out through my gag while you were moaning through yours, while at the same time they thoroughly felt my tits for lumps and did all sorts of measurements of them.

"They gave us enemas and then fitted us with catheters into our bladders and also right up our arses to pump out our shit while it was still liquid. They started to give me anaesthetic through a mask as well and they took stainless steel rings on the ends of long screws and screwed one into each of our shoulder and hip bones.

When they had done all that to us they wheeled us, still bound and strapped to our trolleys while breathing anaesthetic through our face masks over our gags and still with our catheters attached to collecting bags, to a secure windowless room which contained a couple of tall welded steel frames with steel cables hanging down from them, surrounded by all kinds of life support and monitoring machines. They hung us, still bound and gagged, from the cables, which were attached to the rings screwed into our bodies. They fitted us with bridles and muzzles that clamped our jaws shut on our ball gags so we couldn't talk at all. The head person explained to his colleagues that we were being stored this way so we didn't get infections from bed sores by being strapped down onto beds permanently. They attached us by lots of wires and tubes to all the machines and we stayed that way while your new vagina and arse healed up.

"All during that time they were pumping you full of female hormones to complete your feminisation. They waited until you had grown tits as big as mine and you were having regular periods. Then they turned us to face each other and brought us together close enough to couple us with a double headed dildo. They pushed us together so the dildos were all the way inside our cunts and our tits were pressed up closely together, then they fixed us in that position by strapping our legs together and fitting us into a double body harness.

"And that's how they kept us, all the time. The head of the establishment told his colleagues that they had kept the previous pair of subjects like that for five years and, now that there had been big improvements in the technology, they aimed to prove that they could keep us in this condition permanently. We were fed intravenously and our muscles were kept toned and exercised by electric currents passed through electrodes attached to them. Every day, they took each of us in turn off the dildo and douched us and cleaned and shaved us around our cunts and fitted us with clean bladder catheters before putting us back on the dildo and they took the tubes out of our arses and washed our arses before sticking clean tubes up us; they rubbed antiseptic lubricating jelly on our tits and around our cunts so they didn't chafe and get sore and infected; they washed our feet and put clean white ankle socks and brand new white plimsolls on our feet; they took off our gags and cleaned our teeth and rinsed out our mouths before gagging us again; and they replaced each of our bindings in turn with fresh ones to avoid dead skin and dirt accumulating underneath them. They would remove our body hair but they let our head hair grow to our waists and they cleaned it by combing special gel through it, which kept it beautifully healthy and shining.

"On our stomachs were stuck touch sensitive pads attached to the device that controlled the dildos. Every time our stomachs came together and the pads touched, the dildos inflated inside us until our cunts couldn't stretch any more to contain them and then they vibrated and thrust up and down in us until we both had an orgasm. They ejaculated us with synthetic seminal fluid containing antibiotics to stop us from getting infections from having a dildo permanently up our cunts and hormones to keep us permanently horny. We were also breathing in the hormones all the time through our oxygen masks and we just spent all our time moaning with muffled moans of lust through our gags to each other, which made us even hornier for each other, and continually squirming our strapped up bodies in our restraints and harnesses with endless sexual excitement and longing.

"All the time I was desperate to rub my plimsolls on your body and fondle and suck your tits and stroke your arse and stick my finger and my tongue in your cunt and feel you doing the same to me but of course we never could because of our gags and the way we were tied together. We could never hold or stroke or fondle each other because we always had our hands tied behind our backs. I think mixing up our heads with permanent pleasure and constant frustration was part of their experimenting on us. We had an orgasm every few minutes every day for year after year.

"Sometimes they experimented with giving us hormones that gave us pregnancy-type symptoms to see how it affected our libidos. Then they would examine and measure our tits to see how swollen and tender they became; I loved rubbing my tits on yours during those times; and stick suction cups attached to tubes over our nipples and pump milk out of them when we began lactating, which felt so gorgeous I never wanted it to end. Even when we had our periods they kept us on our dildos, which then acted like big tampons. Being fucked while we were menstruating gave us the most amazing hormone-fuelled orgasms."

"They would experiment on us to see how much sexual stimulation we could take at one time. They would fix electrodes to our nipples, clits and arses and stimulate them with electrical pulses while we were being fucked. At other times they fitted us with inflatable vibrating penis gags and butt plugs which were synchronised with our dildos so that we were fucked and ejaculated by all three simultaneously.

"As time went on we gradually changed from being thinking, feeling human beings into living sex machines. Our identities and memories were obliterated until all that was in our minds was obsessive lust for each other's bodies and the insatiable desire to be fucked and to experience orgasm again and again and again. The walls, floor and ceiling of the room we were kept in were all completely covered in mirrors so all we ever saw was ourselves being fucked and in the end that was the only way we could think of ourselves. Our desires became totally bondage sex obsessed. Whenever they took off our gags to clean out our mouths we longed to be gagged even more tightly with bigger ball gags and tighter tape coverings and tighter muzzle harness. And when they took out our dildos to douche us and examine our cunts all we wanted was to be put back on our dildos again.

"They kept us like that for ten years until they decided that they had proved they could keep us alive permanently in a high state of sexual excitement and they decided to kill us and preserve us as a scientific exhibit. They told us what they were going to do to us beforehand and said we could have one last fuck and orgasm before they terminated us. Their last experiment on us was to see how long we could be kept on the edge before we had our orgasm. The dildos fucked us for more than two hours before we finally came, and at the moment we were at the highest point of ecstasy in the most fantastic fuck of all time they pumped us full of cyanide gas through our masks to kill us quickly as we moaned through our gags in our ecstasy for the last time, drained all the blood and other fluids from our bodies as we still hung on the frames bound and gagged and dildoed together and pumped us full of liquid plastic to preserve us by plastination in our state of maximum sexual excitement.

"They were just putting us into a cold storage container when you woke me up. While I was dreaming I could feel myself all the time massaging myself on my dildo and my butt plug and having the most gorgeous feelings going all through my body again and again. It really was the best night I've ever had. Thank you so much for giving me the perfect plimsolls and ankle socks and bondage girl's wedding night." She gave me a dazzling smile of pleasure and gratitude as she leaned forward to give me a long and loving kiss.

"We'll have to get your porn video-making art student friend to make a film of it," I smiled as I finished untying her hands and moved on to the bindings around her legs. "Why do you suppose did you dream about me being turned into a woman and having lesbian S&M bondage sex with me?"

"Even though I'm straight I think there must be a deeply buried little part of me that is still attracted to the idea of finding sex with a woman exciting and desirable. I think it's one of the reasons why I love that you dress as woman and do it so well, because you touch that so secret part of me and let me enjoy it," she grinned as she rubbed her head affectionately on my arm.

Once her legs were free and she could get up I helped her, still enjoying the pleasures of her dildo and butt plug, to the bathroom. She sat on the toilet while I carefully extracted her catheter and equally carefully released her from her crotch harness and pulled out her dildo and butt plug. While she relieved herself and had a quick wash before getting dressed I carefully cleaned all the paraphernalia with boiling water from the kettle in our sitting room and lots of soap. I had just finished packing everything away and she was just finishing tying the laces of her new white Keds after slipping them on very sexily over a fresh pair of new white ankle socks when the door knocked for our wakeup call.

I had told her that we might be doing some sailing during our honeymoon, so for her travelling outfit she chose a blue yachting blazer over a blue and white striped top and crisp pair of beautifully tailored white cotton shorts with perfect creases and turn ups, along with her gleaming white Keds plimsolls and ankle socks. If anyone had been aware of our previous night's activities they didn't show it. Everyone was all smiles as came down to breakfast and the waiters were most attentive to us, which is always a great advantage from being in Emma's company.

It wasn't until we got to Heathrow that I told her we were flying to Athens to pick up my boss's 100 foot yacht moored at Piraeus, which he was lending to me for our honeymoon as a wedding present from the firm. We then spent the most wonderful three weeks of our life together up to then sailing around the Greek Islands and the Aegean coast. We spent our days at sea and each evening we moored in the harbour of one picturesque village or town after another. When on land we wore the minimum with our white plimsolls that was decent and when at sea we wore only our white plimsolls, so our bodies except for our feet browned to Early every morning I enjoyed the sight of Emma in her tiny bikini and ballet shoes, her gorgeous golden hair and beautifully bronzed body shining in the sunlight, as we practiced ballet together and our pointe shoes tapped in unison on the wooden deck of our yacht. The Mediterranean light and air seemed to feed and energise our sexual appetites and every day we would drop anchor off a secluded cove and swim naked in our white plimsolls before coming up on the beach to roll around in the white sand and mate like a pair of lusty sea lions. I took countless photos and videos of her in her glorious, gorgeous, golden nakedness with her plimsolls gleaming in the sunlight.

When we came home we could hardly move for wedding presents, not only the usual kinds but also boxes and boxes of white plimsolls for Emma; nearly a hundred pairs, including all the well known brands and quite a few we'd never heard of. Among them were Lorna's gift of Keds and Lucinda had of course sent another pair of Victorias. I discovered that Emma had included very discretely in our wedding list a request for 'Ladies' size 6 plain white lace-up canvas plimsolls'.

We lost no time in making some big changes to the house, financed by the sale of my flat. We turned the house back into a single dwelling. We converted the huge loft into a fully equipped dance studio so Emma could give individual or small group tuition and hire it out for rehearsal space. We sold the contents of the sex dungeon to some very interesting characters who removed it as discretely as they could in a large van, and then converted the basement into a film and photographic studio which we also hired out.

Meanwhile some personal changes took place as well. We met up with Lorna and Steve and became firm friends. Pete would never actually admit that he and Kate had become an item but we saw a great deal of them together nevertheless. Emma sold her ballet school and her share of the dance studio to Chloe, who invested a legacy from her great-grandmother in her ambition to teach ballet, tap and jazz. Not long after that Emma told me she was pregnant.

Now as I write this, she is resting on our bed with sunshine from the window warm on her beautiful heavily pregnant nakedness and making her Keds gleam white on her feet. Her breasts, now so swollen with milk for our soon to be born son and daughter that it's begun to leak from her nipples, are resting on the upper slope of her huge fertile belly. Although she's in a lot of discomfort now, she loves being pregnant and her eyes, hair and skin are all glowing with life and health and I can't photograph her enough in such a beautiful state. Just a few minutes ago she even managed to stand en pointe naked in her ballet shoes for some photographs, although the effort has left her feeling exhausted. Now she will have a session on her breast pump and then I will rub her breasts with soothing balm to ease their soreness and tenderness. Her hospital bag is packed and ready and includes the brand new pair of white slip-on plimsolls that she wants to wear while she's in labour.

They say that death and taxes are the only certainties in life. I think in our case it's safe to add plimsolls to the list.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
''Do not use your vain repetitions"

I'm getting fed up with being asked 'Is this the ultimate...', to which I always answer, 'I bloody hope so'. But it never is - there's always another one. This thing has gone on long enough. Cut while you are ahead, at least with some readers, and before you lose with too many more. I'm out of it. It really isn't worth the effort to enjoy any further episodes.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Trust Ch. 11 Previous Part
Trust Series Info

Similar Stories

My Stepmother's Firm Hand Pt. 01 Stepmother and stepson reveal their fondness to each other.in Fetish
Mommy's Cuckcake Ch. 01 Emma learns things about her mother...and herself.in Fetish
Choices Pt. 01 Revenge - thirty years later.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tell Me What You Want Ch. 01 Wife signs husband's rights away, enslaving him in 24/7 FLR.in BDSM
The Tutor Her daughter's math tutor has plans for her.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories