Trust Ch. 16

Story Info
Another Side of Friends.
5.9k words
4.59
9.4k
12
3

Part 16 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~!~

My apology for the late update. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

~!~

"Come to New York." It was the first thing Storm said to Sally as soon as she answered the phone.

"What do you mean? When? Why?"

Storm laughed. It was the reaction he knew he was going to get. Sally never did anything without questions or so it seemed. "I mean I want you here in New York with me, now today, this weekend."

"I'm not sure..."

"Do you have to work this weekend?"

"No,"

"So it's settled. I will email your flight information and I will have a car pick you up from my house."

"I have to study..."

"Fine, I'll allow you to bring one book but you will relax while you're here. Sweetheart, the change will be good for you. Get you energized for next week."

Sally thought about it, her weeks were getting both easier and harder at the same time. Easier because she was getting into a routine but harder because her work got more complicated.

"I know how to relax; I don't know, it's so sudden."

"Don't think, do it."

"I don't have the money..."

"Sally stop coming up with excuses. I want you here. I have to get back in. Look out for the itinerary."

Sally looked at the phone as if it were a strange object in her hand. Could she actually go to New York on a trip to see him? Honestly, she missed Storm. She didn't think she would but she did and no amount of work in the lab could make her forget that he wasn't here. She would get to see him but more than that, she would get to visit the city again. And with that, she was off to pack.

~!~

The flight landed at JFK and having only a carry-on, Sally only had to make her way to the exit. She knew the name of the hotel where she would be staying with Storm, but what she didn't expect was to see her name on a sign being held up by man in a black suit. Immediate she got afraid. Who was he and how did she know she would be there? She purposely didn't send any emails telling anyone of her plans. Paul thought she was staying at Storm's home. She walked over to him all the while looking for as many airport cameras as she could find to stay in view.

"Hello, I'm Sally MacDonald, you are?"

"Hello Ms. MacDonald. My name is Marcus and I'm your driver today. I've been instructed to take you to the hotel and anywhere else you may wish to go."

"My boyfriend is suppose to pick me up, where is he? Do you know who he is?"

"Yes ma'am, I know Mr. Monsello. I drive him around when he's in town also, when he's not driving himself. Right this way ma'am and I'll take your bag."

"Oh no, that's fine, thank you."

Sally followed behind Marcus but kept looking around the airport lobby before exiting. Outside, Marcus walked them to a waiting black Lexus LS460 and she smiled as Marcus opened the door for her.

Once they were away from the airport, Marcus started a light conversation. "You must be very special to Mr. Monsello. I only pick up women from his family like his sister and her best friend or his assistant."

And with that comment, Sally smiled and released the breath she was holding. He knew Ayasha and Iris.

~!~

She was sitting on the bed reading her text book when her phone notified her of a text message. Looking at it, she wasn't surprised it was from Storm. He had sent her quite a few since her arrival but this one was different. He was telling her she had to wear a dinner dress for dinner tonight. Thinking she would spend most of her time either studying or walking around the city, she had not packed outfits for an upscale dinner and replied as such. His reply was swift, telling her the dresses were on their way. It seemed almost too perfect a timing when immediately there was a knock at the door.

Answering, a short woman seemed too happy to see her.

"Oh hello, I'm Anna from the dress shop and Mr. Monsello said you are pick out a dinner dress for every nigh of your stay." All this was said as Anna rolled in a covered rack with dresses. "You are simply beautiful. I'm sure there's something here for you. Let's get started. He couldn't tell me your shoe size but not to worry, I'll have any shoe you like sent over as soon as we look at the pictures. Have you had your shower yet or do you want to try on the dresses and we'll come back to do your hair and make-up?"

"Hello Anna and yes, I've had my shower but I don't think I will need anyone to do my hair and make-up. What is all of this?"

"Oh Mr. Monsello said to give you anything you wanted. Let's get started."

"Anna..."

"Mr. Monsello said I can't take 'no' for your answer. You are to get a dress as dinner will be with his colleagues tonight."

Sally sighed. She didn't expect this and felt somewhat deceived. Anna was told to give her a dress for every night of her stay even though she was leaving on Sunday.

After choosing two dresses and shoes, Anna left. The dresses were on the bed when the door opened and in walked Storm.

"I see you got something," he said coming to Sally and pulling her into his arms.

He kissed her, like a starved man. His lips pressed firmly on hers as his tongue got familiar once again with hers, sucking on it ever so gently. She sighed and wrapper her arms around his neck bringing him in closer and tighter as he deepened the kiss.

His phone vibrated and he ended the kiss to reply to the text message. He made a call and told the person he would be in a meeting for the next hour, all the while looking at Sally.

"How was your flight?"

"You didn't tell me I had to attend dinner?"

"I know. I didn't want you using it as an excuse not to come. Studying already?"

"I was going to go out but wanted to rest a bit first."

"Good, we'll go out tonight after dinner. But now, I want you to get undressed," he said as he pulled her t-shirt form over her head and reached for the waistband of her shorts.

"Storm, stop. You said you have a meeting to attend."

"I do and I am, right now," Storm replied.

Before Sally could say anything, he pushed her shorts to the floor with her underwear and moved her backwards until she was standing at the bed. His kisses were devouring and kept her in a state of submission. She kissed him back as she helped him removed his shirt but stopped at his pants. Storm looked at her and smiled as he removed his remaining clothes and crawled over her.

"Move back," he said and she did, complying with is every wish, not breaking eye contact.

He sucked a hard pebbled nipple into his mouth and the heat made her skin feel as if it was on fire. She arched into him as he pulled the other into his mouth, all the time caressing her skin. His kisses trailed into the hallow valley of her stomach and curved flare of her hips. He opened her to him and Sally looked down as he looked up and licked the wetness from her. She closed her eyes and moaned, her head pushing back into the pillow. She tried to pull away but he anchored her, holding on to her legs as he licked the sweet nectar from her body. It didn't take long for her to burst on him, screaming his name.

He knelt as he entered her, and Sally looked up at him through dazed eyes still feeling her orgasm flowing through her as another was building. His magnificent body a feast for her eyes as her lips cried out to him. The throbbing between her legs intensified and she wanted the sweet ache to continue forever. Sally felt his thrust increased as he pushed into her over and over again. His breath changed becoming harder just like hers. She had no desire to move and gladly took what he gave so freely, blissfulness.

On a gasp she heard her name, "Sally," as he reached mindlessness.

She pushed him along, "Storm, yes, yes, yes..." she chanted as stars burst behind her lids and she felt Storm's grip on her legs tighten to almost unbearable measures.

He collapsed on her breathing heavily. Looking at each other, they both began to laugh. He balanced on his arms over her and she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into a long sensual kiss.

"Do you have to go back?" she asked.

"You want me to stay?"

"No it's fine. I know you have to work."

"That's not what I asked you. Do you want me to stay?"

"You're here on business not vacation. Get dressed."

"If I leave this room without your answer, I'm going to go that meeting and telling everyone that I have to reschedule because my girlfriend wants to fuck my brains out."

"You wouldn't dare?"

"If you don't answer the question, that's exactly what I'm going to say."

"Fine but only if you promise to continue the negotiations that are scheduled. "

"Okay, fine," Storm replied.

"Yes, I want you to stay," she whispered.

"I want to stay too..." and as Storm looked at Sally he realized his feelings for her kept changing. He would prefer nothing more at the moment than blowing off the negotiations and walking around the city with her hand in hand. Getting out of bed, he picked up his phone and sent a text message to someone. "What are you going to do before dinner?"

"What time is dinner?"

"7:30 pm. Can you be downstairs at about 7?"

"Yes, but I'm going to grab something light to eat before then."

"Order room service..."

"No thanks. It's too expensive and most of the time, the food isn't that great."

Storm walked over and sat on the bed by her. "The food at this hotel is very good including room service. It's why I choose it for us. And you are not to concern yourself with the cost of anything while you're here. It's been taken care of. I want you to enjoy yourself. Understood?"

"I'm not comfortable with that Storm..."

"Sally, I don't have time to argue with you over this and I really don't want to. I asked you to come on this trip..."

"But you've already bought me clothes..."

"Yes, which you need for dinner. I haven't given you anything you don't need. You needed the break so you wouldn't get burnt out from school and studying. You needed the clothes for dinner and you need food. Everything is a need," he justified.

"Why are you trying to take away my independence?" she asked softly.

"I'm not. I give to you not because you demand or behave entitled to it, but because your independence gives me the freedom of enjoying giving to you of my own free will."

"I still want to go out and eat," Sally said.

"Tomorrow...I want us to spend the day together."

"Okay, room service."

Storm kissed her gently, pushing her back into the bed and relishing her arms

wrapping themselves around him, holding him to her as she kissed him back. His phone beeped and after a few seconds, he ended the kiss. Looking down at her, he realized that for the first time he really did want to blow off work for a woman.

"I have to get going," he whispered against her lips.

"Yeah, I know," she replied and kissed him again.

~!~

The royal blue, off the shoulder lace dress made her brown eyes sparkle and as Sally made her way into the dining room, all eyes seem to immediately divert to her. She stood at the door, looking for Storm. She felt like a specimen under a microscope. Failing to swallow the lump in her throat, she quickly realized her mouth was very dry, and immediately located the bar.

'Run, run away now!' she screamed to herself but as usual that other part, her so called conscience, ordered her to stay. Ordering her feet to move, it took a moment before they seemed to obey her command, and she made a bee line to the bar.

The bartender immediately acknowledged her and a few seconds later, asked for her choice in beverage.

"Water please," Sally said barely over a whisper.

"Everything's free. You can have something stronger if you would like."

"No thank you. Water will be fine."

"Water it is," he said and proceeded to fulfill her request.

Sally looked behind her trying to see Storm but to no avail. When she turned back to get her order the bartender handed her both the water and a business card.

"It's from the guy at the end of the bar. He would like to have a drink with you."

"She declines," Storm said taking the card from the bartender and ripping it into pieces.

Sally looked up at him, "Where were you?"

"Watching you or better yet, watching everyone react to you." She looked away and took a sip of the water before glancing around at the people. Some were sitting at tables. "Have you eaten yet?"

"No and you look beautiful. I like the choice. Come on."

Sally held on to his hand as he led them to their table. They were stopped a few times but only once did he introduce her to person he was speaking to. She wondered why but didn't ask as he seemed eager to move them along. As soon as they reached the table he introduced her to everyone. Storm was busy speaking with his colleague but Sally noticed that one of the women smirked at her and the others conversed among themselves after saying hello. It was only the men who truly spoke and pulled her into the conversation they were having with Storm.

"It's a pleasure to see him finally attending a dinner with someone," said the man sitting to her right.

"Yes, it is," said his wife. "We tried setting him up with someone but to no avail. He refused the dates. How are you enjoying our city so far?"

"I haven't been out as of yet but I have visited before. I am looking forward to going to out tomorrow," Sally said looking over at Storm who was listening attentively.

"I promised Sally we would spend tomorrow together and I'm looking forward to it so don't call me for work," Storm addressed his business partner.

"I agree. Oh there are so many wonderful restaurants and things to do. No business tomorrow and I will make sure he doesn't call and interrupt you two. Sally, Storm tells me you're in school, what are you studying?"

"Currently Microbiology and Medical Technologist and after that Pathology."

"Bravo! You can't be counted amongst the numerous gold diggers who hangs around these men."

Sally swallowed hard and Storm struggled to keep a straight face. The other women at the table bristled and fumed at comment.

"Let's order dinner," Storm's business partner said to break up the immediate tension and everyone agreed.

Dinner was more fun than she thought it would be as the conversation was light and jovial. Sally was in the bathroom taking a break from the conversation and the people. The women at the table were hostile, all except Storm's business partner's wife. She was the only one who spoke with her especially after Storm made it known that she was officially his girlfriend.

Sally was washing her hands when Kristy, one of the women from the table stumbled to the sink. Jessica looked a bit tipsy and remembering the nasty looks she gave her across the table, Sally decided it was best to not start a conversation. But when Sally looked at her in the mirror, she couldn't help but notice how she kept adding make-up around her eyes and her jaw. It was then that Sally noticed the slight bruising and realized she was using the make-up to cover black and blue marks.

Jessica looked up and caught Sally looking at her in the mirror. "You think he won't do the same to you?" she smirked. "They are all the same. Their money hides them, protects them. The way he dotes all over you, smiling and kissing your hand and you think you're something special because you managed to get him with your mousy ways. You manage to get the one guy every woman here wants but you won't keep him for long. We all get passed around to whoever wants to fuck us anyhow they want. We are a part of the business deal. You're not exclusive, you're just new; bought and paid for by the trips and clothes and fancy dinners. The newness will wear off soon. Enjoy it while you can sweetheart."

And with that, Jessica walked away leaving Sally wondering about the relationship she was in.

~!~

Storm noticed the change in Sally when she returned to the table. The smile that was on her face never reached her eyes. Jessica looked at Sally and smirked, but when Storm looked at her, she quickly lowered her eyes, and sobered. He did notice that Sally tried not make eye contact with Jessica or anyone else at the table including him. No matter how much he tried to pull her into the conversation, she seemed to retreat more. Getting back to their hotel room, he asked her again, what was wrong.

"Nothing. I want to go home tomorrow."

"No."

"What?"

"No. Not until you tell me what is wrong." Storm sighed. He was getting frustrating. "Sally, you have to talk to me. I know something happened to you but I can't help you if you don't talk to me."

"Nothing happened. I just want to go home."

Sally sat on the bed looking down. Storm knelt before her. He took her hand in his and held them but when reached up to caress her cheek, she flinched.

"Sally, what happened? Please sweetheart, tell me. I'm worrying now. Did Jessica say something to you in the bathroom?"

"Why would you ask that?"

"You began acting that way after you returned from the restroom. You were both in there together."

Sally tried moving away but Storm held her hands. "Sally don't turn away from me, talk to me. Tell me what Jessica said to you. There's something going on with her..."

"I have to go," Sally said as she tried to free her hands from Storm's grip. Instead his grip tightened which immediately made her panic. "Let me go," she demanded. "Let me go." When he didn't release her, she began to get hysterical. "Let me go!" she screamed.

"Sally calm down. Sally stop!" Storm yelled back as she forced her way to standing.

He released her hands and she moved toward the door. "I can't...I can't...I can't do this."

"Sally, do what? Tell me right now what did she say to you?"

Her eyes welled up with tears and she began to shake. Storm grabbed her and tried pulling her to him but she pushed back, fighting to get free. He let her go and she stood with her back against the door, terrified. He knew she wasn't going to speak so he grabbed her hand, opened the door and pulled her out of the room towards the elevator.

Jessica was staying with her boyfriend Richard the floor up from theirs. Storm wasted no time getting to this room and banged on the door.

"Storm please, let me go," Sally pleaded for the umpteenth time since he'd left the room but Storm was done listening and she now wondered how she was really going to escape.

Richard opened the door, "Hey Storm," he greeted with this shirt off but Storm noticed he looked as if he was on something. There was also specs of blood on his chest.

"Richard, I need to speak with Jessica, now," Storm said immediately.

"You can't she's..." And at the moment, Storm heard a moan. He looked at Richard and pushed past him. "Hey, you can just fuckin' come in here...get the fuck out!" Richard yelled.

But Storm wasn't listening and went to the bedroom calling for Jessica just to find her barely moving from the bed. Storm dropped Sally's hand and went to look at Jessica. He gasped when he saw her bloody, swollen face. Looking back at Sally who stood by the door looking on, he ordered her to call the police. But Sally stood rooted. Storm picked up Jessica and brought her to the sofa. "Sally, call the police. Get an ambulance here now!" he yelled but Sally couldn't move. "Sally! Sally!" Storm yelled but he realized she was in in shock.

"Jessica, look at me sweetheart, can you open your eyes?" Storm asked.

He could see Jessica was crying. Richard came over and grabbed Storm by the arm, but Storm was much stronger and pushed him off him so hard he tripped backwards over the other couch. "You fucking asshole. How could you do this to her? How? What could she have done to deserve you beating her like this?" Storm retrieved his phone from his pocket and called the police. "Sally, I need you to get some ice, please Sally, I need you to get some ice." Sally looked at Richard where he was on the ground trying to get up. "Sally sweetheart, don't look at him. I need your help to take care of her. Get me some ice from the bar please."

12