Trust Ch. 27

Story Info
Scared Intimacy.
3.1k words
4.59
5.4k
5
2

Part 27 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry it is taking so long to write and upload the chapters. It has been difficult. Will try and update again soon. Happy holidays and thanks again for reading.

(*)@(*)@(*)

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Salina asked nervously, fidgeting with the napkin in her lap.

"You are so beautiful and we're on a date." Storm leaned back into his chair. "I'm the envy of every man here. They're all wondering who you are," he stated proudly.

Salina looked around and saw more than a few eyes looking their way. It only increased her anxiety. "They're not looking at me..."

Storm leaned forward. Resting his arms on the table he opened his hands to her. She placed hers in his and he held it, looking in her eyes. "They are. They're wishing they were in my place," he affirmed.

Salina swallowed, trying to dislodge the air lodged in her throat but instead felt herself heat up under his intense scrutiny.

Storm chuckled seeing the blush that stole across her face, loving how it made her seem to glow, becoming more beautiful in the dimly lit restaurant. She was nervous but for the first time, he wanted her to see all the attention she naturally garnered. She was oft times not aware, which was how he knew she wasn't conceited in the least.

"How's catching up on what you missed going?" he asked suddenly, changing the subject. "Mitch said you were so far ahead, you didn't have much catching up to do."

"Does Mitch now report to you? Are you paying him?" Salina asked curiously.

Storm laughed. "You're very suspicious Miss. Carter." He shook his head. "No, I'm not paying him. I checked in with him to see how you were doing since you were so ill a few weeks ago." Seeing that she seem to accept his answer, he stated, "He's a nice guy," and at the slightly shocked look on her face, he smiled and continued, "I'm not sure I like you having a male friend so close but he's a nice guy. He seems to genuinely care about you and your friendship. About that, what kind of friend is he to you?" Storm took a sip of his wine.

"What do you mean?" she asked puzzled, taking a small sip of her wine also.

"I mean, is he a close friend, an acquaintance, etc.?"

Salina thought for a moment before she answered. "He's a close friend."


"Do you consider him a possible best friend?" Storm asked softly.

"I'm not sure." She looked down before continuing softly, "I don't think I'm best friend material. I don't think I know how to be..."

"Salina," Storm said reaching to take her hand again and held it tightly when she tried to pull away. He waiting until she looked at him before continuing, "Why do you think you're not? I think you make an excellent best friend."

"I wasn't a very good friend to Rhonda and she was..."

"You're wrong. You were an excellent friend to Rhonda. Rhonda just had very different morals and values than you do. You were always there for her Salina and if she valued you and your friendship, she would have listened to you more often." She looked away and he elaborated. "Ayasha, Iris, Brad, Mike, Kevin, Tricks, Jack, Nancy and so many others, wouldn't have you near them if they didn't think of you as a friend, a very good person."

"Yes, a friend but besides, Dara and Madelyn, I don't really have a best friend. Someone who I can say silly things to."

"Who's the one person you're most afraid of being close to?" Storm asked suddenly. He could tell she was refusing to answer. "Who Salina," he prodded softly. 


She looked away but when he tugged on her hand she returned her gaze to him. He asked again and she answered, "You."

"Why?"

"Because out of anyone who knows my secret, you would most likely be the one to betray me."

The fear in her eyes were real and there was nothing she could do to cover it. She didn't want to. Saying what she felt and lived with inside was a relief in some small way; a relief of sorts that she was constantly betraying herself, wanting him so much but fearing the damage he could do to her.

"In time you will know that I would never betray you. I can't say I won't ever hurt you, but it will never be intentional. I will keep your secret till the day I die." He paused and allowed her to digest what he said. Then he smiled and said, "To prove it to you, I'll let you tell my secret to one person but I will choose the person."

Salina frowned. "What secret?" she asked.

Storm looked at her shocked. "You forgot my secret? The one you laughed so hard over?"

Salina's frown showed that she was trying to remember and when she did, she rolled her eyes at him. "You're still maintaining that that was a secret?" she asked incredulously.

"Just because it's not of the same caliber as yours doesn't mean it's not as important," he replied indignantly.

Salina smirked, "Fine, who can I tell?" She wanted to hear his prosperous answer.

"June," he replied simply.

Salina stopped smiling immediately. "June? Why her?"

Storm shrugged and took a sip of his wine. "She's the closest person to you and I have a feeling she would understand. Furthermore, if you tell those idiots loosely known as my friends, I'll never hear the end of it," he mumbled the last part.

Salina laughed. "Excellent point."

Happy to hear and see her joy, Storm said, "Let's order."

Holding her hands and walking backwards so he could look at her, Storm asked, "Have I told you how beautiful you look tonight?"

Salina smiled and blushed again, "Yes, you have and again, thank you." She was getting nervous. She was trying to think of an excuse for her to go home.

"Do you want a glass of wine?" Storm asked.

"No, I don't. I wasn't able to finish the glass tonight."

"Yes, I know, you hardly took a sip."

"I'm sorry it went to waste. I just couldn't drink it."

"It's fine. As long as you enjoyed dinner and the night so far."

"Yes, I am having a good time. Thank you."

Stepping closer to her, he began to kiss her neck with soft feather like kisses. His hand wrapped around her neck and pulled her to him as his lips began to move across her cheek to her lips. The kiss began softly but became heated quickly as Storm gently moved her backwards to the couch. When the back of her legs hit the couch, she began fall and reach out to him for leverage, but he made her fall backwards instead. Smiling down at her, he sat beside her and pulled her in a deep kiss. One hand held her to him as he coaxed her tongue to play with his while his other hand moved down the side of body, grazing over her firm breast. Her nipples pebbled in her bra and he could feel it as his hand continue it's descent down the indentation of her waist and over her hips. Down her legs, pass her knee to her ankle before making the ascent up. The way she was turned to him worked in his advantage and allowed his hand to ascend up over her legs, her thighs and under her dress until he reached her hip.

He pulled her into him which gave his other hand the pass it was seeking to caress her ass. She was wearing a cheeky, a style he loved and just thinking about her in them made his cock grow harder. He reached up and teased the edge of her panty and as his thumb moved to the front, and he felt her begin to tense.

She broke the kiss and look back at him breathing hard.

"St..."

"Shhhh..."

Storm knelt and quickly spread her legs and moved between them. He smiled as his hands moved behind her knees to pull her forward so she was laying back on the couch. He pushed her dress up to her waist and he watched her as his fingers moved down the front of her lace cheeky.

"No...Storm please," Salina said, trying to push him away so she could rise but he ignored her.

"I have to taste you," he whispered, looking at her. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and using one hand, he pulled her panty aside. Looking at her glistening, wet pussy, he smiled, "I can smell your wetness," he murmured.

She closed her eyes, her hands both pushing and pulling at his arm. "Storm, please..." she pleaded but this time she didn't know for what.

Storm didn't move, didn't breathe. He wanted her to watch on her own instead ordering her, so he waited, knowing her curiosity would get the better of her. It did, and when she opened her eyes, he opened her folds with his fingers and took a long, sweeping lick of her very wet pussy. She moaned aloud and arched her back trying to move back but he held her tight and steady as he buried his face between her legs. Her legs were over his shoulders, her heels rubbing into his back, licked and sucked, tasting and taking every drop from her dripping slit. Her clit was hard and when he pulled it into his mouth, she cried out his name. Her hand was on his arm, her nails digging in as she tried to get some relief from his insistent tongue.

His thumb found her clit and he rubbed it in slow circles while plunging his tongue into her. Her breathing became more erratic and her walls swelled around his tongue. He rubbed her clit harder, his tongue moving in and out of her, over and over until she arched and screamed her orgasm rushing through her hard. He licked every drop, drinking from her as if from a fountain.

Her body was limp, eyes half closed as her breathing returned to normal.

Storm smiled. "You have the sweetest tasting pussy," he said licking his lips.

He stood, picked her up and took her to bed. Undressing then both, he put her under the covers and pulled her into his arms. Kissing her lips gently, he smiled and caressed her face. "Sleep," he said and soon they were both slumbering peacefully.

(*)@(*)@(*)

Salina came out of the shower and wondered about the noise in the kitchen. Wrapping the towel around her tightly, she went to investigate and stopped when she saw Storm's jacket thrown over the couch.

"What are you doing here?" she asked watching as he unpacked food he'd brought with him.

"You didn't come to my place so I figured you wanted to have dinner her instead. How was work?" he asked a he took the plates from the cupboard.

"You didn't need to bring me dinner. I would have gotten something or cooked."

"No need. That's why I hired Mario. You'll have one less thing to worry about."

"I enjoy cooking," she sighed, "never mind. I'll go change." Frustration laced her voice as she turned to walk away.

"I would rather you didn't. Have dinner just as you are."

"What?" she asked incredulously.

"Have dinner the way you are," Storm repeated.

"I can't do that..."

"Stop being afraid," Storm said softly, suddenly, looking directly at her.

"What? I"m not..."

"Yes, you are. You're afraid of what happened the last two nights between us. That's the reason you came here instead today."

Salina took a deep breath. "I'm not afraid. I had work that I wanted to do here."

"You're lying to yourself."

"I am not!" she declared hotly.

"Okay, if you're not, have dinner dressed the way you are."

"I'm in a towel."

"Yes, I can see that."

"I can't have dinner in a towel."

"Why not? Would you like me to put on a towel also?"

She swallowed hard. Once again, she couldn't seem to get a grip on her emotions around him. "No. I just can't have dinner like this. I'm not comfortable."

"Which is why I'm volunteering to wear only a towel also."

She swallowed again and glanced away. "Do you need help with setting up?"

"No, almost done."

Dinner was mostly quiet, the conversation a bit strained, the atmosphere...thick. Salina could feel Storm watching her which had her on edge. The last two nights, he worshiped her body, bringing her to orgasm over and over with either his tongue, fingers or both. He never once attempted to have intercourse with her and she didn't know what to think about it. Nothing she thought of, no excuse she came up with made any sense. He was right, she was afraid and sitting there in only a towel was amping up her urge to run away even faster.

"I'm going to wash up," Salina said to Storm as they both stood in the kitchen. They had just finished clearing the table.

"Okay but Salina," Storm stopped her as she turned to walk away, "don't get dressed."

"Why not? I'm going to bed."

"I'll be in shortly," replied Storm and he watched as Salina made her way to the bedroom.

She was sitting on the bed, thinking about the last two nights and dinner when he came into the room. Smiling, he went to the bathroom and soon she heard the shower. Once again, she tried to sort thought the confusion she felt. Hearing the shower stop, she quickly grabbed a t-shirt and pulled it over her head just as Storm came out of the bathroom. He had only a towel wrapped around himself and when she tried to go by him, he held her arm and pulled to stand in front of him in the full length mirror.

His hand moved up her arms slowly as he whispered in her ear, "You have the softest skin. It always seems to glow especially in the sunlight. You are divinely made. From the slope of you neck," he kissed her neck, "your perfectly sized breast, just the right amount for my hands," he cupped her breast thought the t-shirt. "Your waist is so small and I love wrapping my arms around you when we sleep." His hand moved to her hips, "Your hips keep me in a state of constant fantasy with their curviness and the way you move when you dance." His hand traveled downward to the top of her thighs, over the front but not to her junction. He kissed her ear before whispering, "Are you wet Salina? Should I touch you to see how wet you are? Do you want my fingers or my tongue on your sweet pussy?"

She moaned softly, trying to hide the sound by turning her face away from his but Storm heard and smiled. "I think I should first feel how wet you are with my fingers.' Again she moaned. "Tell me baby, what you want me to do...should I feel how wet you are?"

Salina leaned back into him, her head resting on his shoulder. Storm's arm wrapped around her tightly and his other hand moved too slowly to the junction of her thighs. He slid his finger between her folds and brought his finger, wet with her juice, to his lips. She watched their reflection in the mirror as he licked his finger before putting it in his mouth and sucking it off.

"You taste divine," he said and pulled the t-shirt over her head.

"Storm..." she moaned as he moved to kneel in front of her and she held his shoulders to steady herself. Their eyes held, every movement watched and when he smiled and opened her legs wider, Salina knew this would be night number three.

He sucked her clit into his mouth and Salina closed her eyes and called out to him again. His tongue licking her over and over made her weak. One hand dug into his shoulder, her nails probably cutting his skin. The other, held his head to her heat. She watched their reflection in the mirror; she could do nothing but watch. Watch his head between her legs, his tongue flicking out to lick at her clit. Watch is fingers open her so she could get a better view of his tongue fucking her. He held her up as her orgasm ripped thought her like a tidal wave. Her juice flowing from her like a river, running down her legs in streams, and Storm licked every drop.

Salina woke up alone. Sitting up, she pulled the sheet to over herself as she looked around for any sign of Storm. Once again her mind when to the night before. He had pleasured her but once again they had done nothing more. He held her afterwards as they feel asleep. The bathroom door opened and Storm came out dressed in a light green shirt with matching tie draped around his neck and grey pants. She had not seen him bring any clothes last night and it was too early for him to have gone home and come back with clothes. Also, he would have just gotten dressed at his place. He knelt in the bed and kissed her good morning.

"Morning beautiful. How do you feel?" Salina turned away again. Turning her back to face him, he asked, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," she replied but not looking at him. 

"Tell me what's on your mind?"

"You're going to be late for work..."

"Not an answer to what I asked. Answer me. Are you upset about last night?" She turned away again. He turned her to face him again. "Why do you get upset about us being intimate?"

"We're not...you don't...we don't...we're not...not all..."

"We didn't make love?" he asked and she affirmed with nod. "We made love. We didn't have intercourse. Your pleasure was all that mattered; pleasure that I received from given you pleasure like that."

"But you didn't..."

Storm laughed and pulled her into his arms. "I love giving you orgasms. I love watching you have them and you're not ready for intercourse yet," he said with surety.

"What do you mean? How would you know?" she asked indignantly.

"I know and you're not. When you're ready, I'll know," he replied confidently.

"How will you know?"

"You'll come to me."

(*)@(*)@(*)

Thank you again for reading. Have a good day!