Trust Comes Easy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So that left just me, and what I thought about it. Most of my thoughts were against escorting, or hooking or prostitution or whatever you call it, because I had always heard stories about abuse and exploitation and drug addiction, usually accompanied by images of scantily clad women on the street offering themselves to anyone who drove up and getting the occasional beating from a pimp. But already this didn't seem like what I thought it was. There was an interview process, where I was asked what I would and wouldn't do, and the cut the agency takes sounded reasonable. No one had hit me or abused me, at least not yet, and no one offered me drugs. I certainly wasn't walking the street in garters and high heels.

In fact, the hotel I was sitting in was one of the most expensive in the city. The lobby alone was bigger than an entire floor of my building, and the chandeliers and oak paneling and marble floors probably cost more than four years of tuition. There were three doormen and two concierges and everyone who walked into the place wore expensive clothes. I highly doubted a scantily clad streetwalker would get past the front desk here. So obviously there were different levels of hooking, and escort agencies provided for places like this.

Granted I hadn't even been on my first date yet, but at that moment I realized what I had thought about prostitution was based on what other people told me, and those people had heard it from others, and so on. Which meant I had a pre-judged view of things, and for someone like me, who was looking to be a scientist, experimentation was necessary to find results. Especially when you find flaws in someone else's.

That line of thinking put me in front of the door to Room 517. I had no more doubts about going through with this, or at least trying it and seeing what happens. But I was still nervous. In my head I went over what Dana taught me -- start out by making casual conversation with the client, that way you can find out what they're looking for with the date while making them feel comfortable. Hell, I was going to need casual conversation to make me feel comfortable. After that I needed to bring up money, and once that was out of the way I should go to the bathroom and strip down to my 'sexiest pair of underwear'. Being school poor and raised religious, my sexiest pair of underwear were the basic white bra and panties. I'd used a pair of scissors to knock the panties down to a crude thong and cut a bunch of small slits around the cups of the bra to make it look provocative. Taking a deep breath, I quickly went over it all again in my head. Then I knocked on the door.

Almost immediately it swung open and I was confronted with a woman in a short bathrobe. She had a nice pair of legs that led to an even nicer pair of feet. Her red hair was cut to the curve of her jaw line. I've never been great with guessing ages, but I put her somewhere in her mid thirties. She had a cell phone pressed against her ear, to which she said, "Okay, yeah, I understand..."

She moved her head to indicate I should come in and then walked away. I entered and shut the door behind me. Despite the fancy décor it was still a basic hotel room, with a bed, a table with two chairs, and a desk that was covered with papers and folders and a laptop open to a spreadsheet filled with numbers. The woman walked to the other side of the bed, picked up her watch and looked at it. Then she turned to me, put her hand over the mouthpiece and whispered, "Go ahead and get naked," before going back to her conversation.

So much for a by-the-book date. I moved to the other side of the bed and disrobed. As I slipped off my bra and panties I was glad she was facing the other direction. She might have laughed because I looked like I'd fed my underwear through a paper shredder. By her conversation it was obvious that she was a take-charge type, and by the way she spoke to the other party she had very little patience for incompetence. So when I was finished stripping I simply stood there looking at her across the bed, awaiting further instruction.

"Yes, I understand. But you need to understand me Steve, if you don't re-adjust those figures I'll cut your balls off and feed them to my fish back in Seattle." She listened for a second. "If you think I'm kidding then try it and see what happens."

She ended the call, put the phone on the night table and turned to me. "I'm sorry, this is going to have to be quick." She undid the sash on the robe and it dropped on the floor, revealing her naked body. "I have to meet my boss for dinner in an hour and explain why I work with stupid people."

She climbed onto the bed on her knees and I did the same from my side and when we met in the center our arms went around each other and our mouths started kissing. It was an exciting kiss, full of passion and need and desire. The way her tongue practically invaded my mouth while her lips devoured mine made me feel wanted and desired in a way I'd never experienced before. By that point in my life I'd had more than a few girlfriends, and none of them came close to making me feel like this woman did. In my short experience with her she raised my expectations and gave me a whole new idea of what sex could be like.

The woman's hands roamed my body, moving from caressing my back to rubbing my ass and teasing my crack to pressing against my hips and then moving slowly up my sides until they were cupping the undersides of my globes. I moaned in her mouth as she caressed them slowly, sensually, and tenderly, until she moved up to my nipples and pinched them between her fingers. Then she brought her hands around me again and dragged me down on top of her as she fell onto the bed.

Once there we continued to kiss until she rolled us so she was on top. She moved down and had her face on the side of my boob, giving little love bites to the soft flesh there. When she sucked on my nipple she used her tongue at the same time, flicking the tip of my nipple inside her mouth. She did the same thing when she sucked my clit into her mouth, teasing it with the tip of her tongue, as a finger slipped inside of me and then she did something I'd never experienced. I felt her finger curling, like she was beckoning someone towards her. The sensation caused my butt cheeks to suddenly tighten and my entire torso rose from the bed. Luckily she stuck with me and started to twist her hand in different directions as her finger continued to beckon. It was an insane feeling, and as soon as her thumb touched my clit it sent me spiraling into an orgasm.

While I lay there, half in pleasurable bliss and half in awe of how she made it happen, the woman crawled up to my face and gave me a kiss that was all at once soft, gentle, hungry, aggressive and hot. Her tongue melded with mine and I could almost feel her passion through it. She grabbed me and rolled us over so she was under me. I took the cue and when we broke the kiss I started slowly licking up and down the side of her neck. Her moans spurred me on, so I gave a few gentle love bites, licked some more, and then opened my mouth and sucked on the side of her neck, pressing my teeth gently onto her skin.

"Don't leave any marks," she said. "Otherwise my boss won't be able to concentrate during our meeting."

I stopped and let out a giggle. Then our eyes met and the way she looked at me set a fire between my legs again. There was an intense lust in her eyes, and somehow it seemed to fill the air around us. The whole room, in fact, seemed to crackle with a sexual energy. That seemed odd at the time, but when I thought about it later, I realized that a good amount of sex takes place in your average hotel room over its existence. And I'd once read that some people believe a place stores up the energy of its experiences, which can be felt by those having a similar experience in that place. Maybe mumbo jumbo, but I know I felt something in the air that night.

After a moment I got out of my head and leaned down to the woman's breasts, letting my wet tongue glide over her soft, warm skin. Her hands were on my head again, stroking my hair and my ears and pulling me towards her when I got it just right. I licked and sucked on her left nipple, savoring the taste of her skin and the moans it caused. I gave the same attention to the right one, and then I pinched and squeezed both while I moved down to her belly button. My tongue rimmed the outer edge, jumped inside and wiggled around until she laughed, and finally dragged slowly down to the red hairs covering her mound.

The woman spread her legs and pulled herself open for me before I could do it. I smiled at her but she didn't smile back, the look on her face saying she was in desperate need of release. She was obviously an A-type personality, all aggression and quick satisfaction. So I lowered my head and gave her what she paid for. My tongue licked around her labia and feasted on the juices that had gathered in her folds. Her taste seemed to feel alive in my mouth. In fact, every sight and sound and sensation seemed to be more intense since I walked into the room. Probably a combination of my nerves and the pleasure of what I was doing. I toyed with her nether lips a bit and finally sucked one into my mouth.

"Ahhh," was her response to my action, so I did the other one as well. Then I gave her whole pussy a good licking all over until I went to her clit and batted it with my tongue a few times. My fingers started teasing the outer edge of her slit, and as my lips came down on her clit and gave a hard suck I slid a finger in slowly.

"OH!" filled the room like a boom of thunder. I moved inside her past my second knuckle and stopped, and that's when I did the same beckoning motion she did to me. The woman made an eerie sound, like metal grinding on metal. Quickly I stopped, fearing I'd done something wrong.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked in fear.

"Oh God, anything but," she gasped, "Keep going!"

And I did. Her orgasm was marked by a loud moan that had a small growl towards the end of it. When I thought it was safe I crawled up next to her and we kissed again.

"I need to shower before dinner," she said. "Want to join me?"

I said yes and she took my hand and got up and led me to the bathroom. It was very elegant for a hotel bathroom, with off-white tile and a large mirror in an etched metal frame. There was an actual hair dryer that sat in the towel closet, not one mounted in the wall so you couldn't steal it. Anyone who could afford this room could afford their own hair dryer.

We got into the shower and laughed and played like children as we washed each other. There was a little sensual play, some kissing and caressing of breasts, but her appointment kept us from getting into it again. I wanted to, and I resisted the urge to try and seduce her. Remember, I thought to myself, this is a job.

I walked out of that room with almost the same amount I made in tips for an eight-hour shift on a Saturday night at the restaurant. Yet here I'd only done forty-five minutes work. The hotel bar was half empty when I stopped in to celebrate the fact that I wouldn't have to leave college. It was a one-drink celebration too, that place was truly expensive. While I sat there, almost giddy over the fact that my problem was solved, I realized the funniest thing -- I never even got the woman's name.

As the memory faded away I realized the decision to escort was made under pressure, much like my decision to kill Amanda. Maybe I don't make good decisions under pressure. So maybe someone should help me make sure this is the right one. I needed to talk to Kaye.

15.

Getting Kaye alone didn't happen until after our shower. Amanda had the three of us take one together, or more accurately Amanda had us shower her. Kaye washed her front while I stood behind her and did her back, and as I did it I realized I hadn't thought of how I would kill Amanda. When it first came up I took out my knife, but it occurred to me how messy that would end up. It was also a very violent way to kill someone, and I might freak out midway through the act.

Amanda half turned to me. "Don't forget to wash my ass. Someone might have to stick their tongue up there today."

I used the washcloth and gently cleaned between her cheeks as my mind raced with violent thoughts. Amanda's hair was to one side and I started looking at her neck. Choking her to death would be cleaner. But it would also take longer, and as much as I hated her the thought of taking that long to kill someone might freak me out as well. Plus Amanda has already proven that her reflexes are much better than mine, meaning the chance of overpowering her for a prolonged amount of time was slim. The knife offered a best chance of quick success.

"I just realized" Amanda said, "you got left out of the fun this morning." She was talking to Kaye. Then I heard a moan, which meant Amanda was probably fingering my girlfriend. I had just finished rinsing Amanda's ass when she half turned and said, "Lick me."

I got on my knees and spread open Amanda's ass cheeks. Slowly licking up and down her crack, pushing my face deeper between her globes, I moved further and further down until I reached her rosebud. Despite what you see in porn, it's not easy to reach someone's private parts when they're standing and you're kneeling behind them. It took a little maneuvering, but I finally managed to make contact and Amanda moaned, followed by another moan from Kaye. I licked Amanda's asshole for a little while longer, and then decided to give back what I got that morning. I put some liquid soap on my index finger and pressed it against Amanda's rosebud. She moaned and I started to alternate between caressing around the crinkled rim and pressing against it. I peered around Amanda and saw that her fingers were moving between Kaye's legs, sometimes curled up inside her and sometimes coming out to move over her clit.

My finger gained access to Amanda's rectum as her rosebud finally relaxed. I brought my middle finger up and slid easily into her pussy as well, and with that I started double pumping her. Amanda called out, "Jesus fucking Christ!" Kaye was making some noise of her own, and Amanda had both hands working now, one in front playing with Kaye's clit and the other reaching around behind, probably fingering her asshole as well. We kept that position going for a while, and my hand started getting tired. Amanda had Kaye on the edge, and I think she kept her there purposefully until she was ready, because she said, "Maggie, get my clit!"

I reached up with my other hand and brought it around her front. Something in my head realized this was an opportunity, so when my fingers found her clit hood I didn't rub. I pinched. Hard.

"Ahhh ohhhh!" I knew I hurt her, but I think she came as well. She managed to bring Kaye to orgasm just after that, and my girlfriend leaned against the shower wall to avoid leaning against Amanda. I pulled my fingers from her and stood as I began to wash them off. Suddenly Amanda spun around and grabbed my nipple rings and pulled hard.

"Ow!!!"

Amanda smiled at me. "Just getting you back, sweetie."

After the shower Amanda 'ordered' us to stay naked for the day, and then instructed us to clean up the mess from the party while she stayed in the bedroom, doing God knows what. Kaye and I started working in the kitchen. We hadn't said two words to each other all day and I felt this huge tension between us, but I couldn't think of what to say to break it. It didn't seem right to start out with, "Do you think I should kill Amanda?"

Suddenly, out of the blue, Kaye turned to me and quietly asked, "What do you think she's doing?"

I almost asked her if she was talking to me. "Um, working on her laptop."

Kaye sighed and rolled her eyes. "I mean why is she here."

"I told you, I don't know."

With a stern look Kaye said, "And you're sure you don't have any idea?"

"No, I..." I stopped drying the dish in my hands. "You don't trust me now?"

Kaye stopped washing. "Can you blame me? You lied about yourself."

"I didn't lie to you!"

"No, you just didn't tell me the truth," Kaye said. "I've told you everything about me. Everything. Even that..." Kaye cringed as her hands balled up into fists and her eyes squeezed tight like she was constipated, "...time I got really drunk and threw up on my ex-girlfriend during sex." She opened her eyes. "And I would kill people to keep that a secret. But I still told you. You know everything about who I am, and yet you lied to me about who you are."

"I didn't lie to you. I just didn't tell you about all the experiences that got me to be who I am."

"Well I didn't know you thought prostitution was a legitimate career move."

"And if you did, you wouldn't have pursued a relationship with me?"

Kaye opened her mouth, and then closed it without speaking. She sighed. "I'd probably still be with you." Kaye bit her lip and looked away. "And I understand why you didn't tell me in the first couple months. But after that, when you knew how I felt about you...it just hurts knowing that you didn't have enough faith in me. That I could handle it."

There were a few moments of tense silence. Then Kaye went back to the sink and started washing. Not knowing what to say, I went back to drying. We worked in silence for a while, until we got to the last few items. That's when, without looking at Kaye, I said, "I found out about it through an online ad when I was looking for jobs. They said they were looking for gay and lesbian escorts."

She stopped and glared at me for a few moments. Then she looked back at what she was working on. "How long did you do it?"

"About two years."

Kaye nodded, and then she was quiet for a while. Probably figuring out how to ask the next question. "How many?"

I sighed. "About ten, fifteen a week. More if a convention was in town."

Kaye's eyes shifted up and her head tilted to the side. If I read her face right the number wasn't as much as she thought it would be. "How good?" Quickly she added, "I mean the money."

This part was going to be fun. "I'd make anywhere between six to eight thousand a month, not including gifts from good clients."

Her mouth dropped and I tried not to smile. "Yeah. It paid for school, remember?"

When the shock passed Kaye took a breath. "So were there, um...you know," she winced and her mouth twisted. "Did you have to do it with skeevy women?"

With that question the tension eased. She seemed to have a genuine interest in this now. I shrugged. "Not as many as you'd think. I worked for agencies mostly, which kept me with the white-collar crowd. They tend to know about personal hygiene. Most of my clients were corporate women who wanted to have some fun on the side. Some of them dykes and bi's," I smiled, "and a bunch of straights who said that having sex with a woman made them feel like they weren't cheating on their husbands."

Kaye chuckled. "Oh that's really bright."

"Yeah. There were also the rich women who liked having a prostitute every once in a while so they could feel, I don't know, powerful, dirty, naughty, take your pick." I smiled. "Don't get me wrong, there were a bunch of clients I liked. And almost everybody treated me well, so I can't really complain."

Kaye nodded and then was quiet for a moment. I just waited. Finally she looked at me again. "You said agencies, plural. So you worked for a bunch?"

"Yeah. I started out at one, but then you branch out. At the end of it I was on-call with four services. And I had an ad at a website too."

"Website?"

"Organized for escorts. One had a hundred and twenty escorts advertising on it."

"Wow," Kaye said. Then, with a little sarcasm in her voice, "So this was something all the kids were doing."

I felt the tension growing again. "You'd be surprised Kaye. Lots of escorts I got to know were other college students, or wanna-be actors, models, dancers...it's an easy way to make money when you're struggling. Hell, I started to wonder how many people who're famous now were doing escort work when they were starving artists."