Trust Fund

Story Info
Mary has a trust fund but can't get to it yet.
8.5k words
4.15
20.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsay looked across her desk at her daughter and frowned.

"Mary, this is silly, no one is going to buy it. I know its Rick's idea and you love him but there's no way I'm investing in it."

"I'm not asking you to invest in it Mom, just approve the expense from my trust fund!"

Lindsay brushed the dark brown strand of hair from her face and back over her ear, "Same thing. I'm the executor of the trust fund and I'm not going to waste money on this. Period."

"But Mom..."

"No buts about it. I know you have fallen for him hard and there's nothing I can do about that but I will protect you as long as I can from his money grubbing ways. I promised Tom I'd always take care of you, no matter what. Now I have another meeting, if you want to talk more about it we can do so over the weekend."

Mary stomped her foot and spun around, her long blonde hair swayed only a moment behind her head as she stormed out of the office and in to the hallway of the house.

Lindsay sighed, she'd been much like Mary at her age. Impulsive and head strong. She'd married Tom when she was 20 and had Mary less than a year later. Her mother had tried to stop her too, Tom had been so much older at 52 but she was sure she was in love and the years didn't matter.

At least Tom was successful and rich, not that those were the things that attracted her to him. He was funny and warm and caring. He made her happy for the 15 years that they had together before cancer toke him from them.

Tom had known it was coming for a while and had setup the trust fund for Mary, but left Lindsay in charge of it until she turned 24, just a few more years. Mary wasn't happy with that anymore and it had started to drive a wedge between them over the last few months since she'd started dating Rick.

She looked down at her schedule and dialed in to the next meeting. Since Tom had passed she'd taken over running the businesses he left behind. Not in a hands on kind of way, but she made sure all the big decisions came through her first. She'd moved in to the office Tom had setup in their home and kept up to date on everything that was going on their financial manager, John.

Today's call was with John and the manager of IT, he had a proposal for some changes and was looking for approval to spend quite a bit of money.

* * *

Mary stormed out of the house and slammed her car door before she hit the gas and squealed the tires as she left.

How could her own mother be such a bitch?

It was just $250,000. It wasn't a big deal and she really believed in Rick's idea!

She drove straight to her apartment where Rick was waiting for her.

"I'm sorry honey, she won't sign off on it."

"That's ok, I knew she wouldn't, she doesn't like me very much." He replied, not sounding nearly as passive as his words lead her to believe.

Mary hugged Rick and gave him a deep, passionate kiss.

"We'll get the money somehow, don't worry." Mary reassured him.

Rick's hands slide down her back and squeezed her firm ass through her slacks. She pulled back and smiled, "Let me get this awful pants suit off and we can have some fun."

She grabbed his hand and led him in to the bedroom.

* * *

Lindsay closed her work laptop and shut off the monitor, she grabbed her phone as yet another Monday came to an end. She noticed an e-mail waiting on her personal phone and few people had the address so she immediately unlocked it and saw the message from Mary.

She hadn't heard anything from Mary since the meeting several weeks ago and figured it was best to give her some space. She'd eventually tire of Rick even if it didn't look like that wasn't going to be any time soon.

She opened the e-mail and read it quickly, Mary was sorry about storming out and wanted to make it up to her. Mary had planned a spa day for them next weekend and had included the directions, Lindsay opened the attachment and her phone froze for a few seconds before the details came up.

She recognized the spa, it was well known and very high end. She had been awfully hard on Mary during the meeting, a spa day might do them both some good.

Lindsay stood up and stretched out. At 42 she wasn't in the same shape as she was at 20, but she still cut a pretty good silhouette all things considered. Creases and sags had started to creep in here and there and there were a few streaks of silver in her hair, but they didn't detract that much from her natural beauty.

She knew it was what had drawn Tom to her to begin with, her petite frame with, not large but none the less prominent breasts had caught the eye of many men over the years. Even so, Tom stayed because she was smart and they shared many of the same interests.

Mary had inherited many of her traits, but still had her youth on her side. And while Mary played dumb most of the time, Lindsay knew she'd inherited the brains from both her and Tom.

* * *

Mary heard her phone alert and she quickly checked her mail, the reply from her mother confirming she would go to the spa was at the top of her inbox.

She smiled as the second notification popped up confirming the software had been installed.

* * *

Lindsay spent the next week working on a large investment she was looking to make in an up and coming company that one day could be competition. If everything went to her plan, that day would never come and the company would just become another subsidiary.

She took her glasses off and rubbed the bridge of her nose, for some reason over the last few days she'd found it hard to concentrate. After working for a while she'd get a headache and have to take a break. Today's was the worst one yet and she stood up and walked out of her office and around the house to try and calm the pounding in her head.

She ended up in the basement for some reason, in the home gym she hadn't used in years. She walked over to the stationary bike and placed her hand on the seat, a slight smile crossed her lips.

Perhaps a bit of exercise would clear her mind. She through a leg over the seat and placed her feet in the pedals. Pushing down she heard the electronic display bleep and come to life as she started to speed up.

After only a few minutes she was out of breath and panting hard, she had known she was out of shape, but she didn't think she was THIS out of shape.

She stopped pedaling and let the bike spin down before getting off of it. As she walked back out of the gym she made a commitment to herself to spend some more time down here and get back in shape.

She returned to her desk and continued to work for a while until the text message came in from Mary.

"Looking 4ward 2 spa 2morow"

She texted back, "Me too."

* * *

Mary felt the strong hands of the masseuse press in to her back as she lay face down on the table, her mother beside her.

"I'm just saying Mom, it isn't a crime to let loose once in a while and have some fun."

"Oh Mary, I'm too old for that kind of nonsense." She replied half-heartedly.

"I'm not talking about anything drastic, just a little dye to cover up the grey! We're here anyway and the salon is the next stop."

"Well, maybe, we'll see."

Mary smiled to herself as the masseuse finished up and left the room. Mary turned over and sat upright to face her mother.

"Mom, have you lost some weight?"

"Well... I've been working out a bit. I just thought it was time to get in shape again, I used to do it all the time you know."

This time Mary smiled at her mother, "That's great, good for you. That's what I'm talking about, doing little things for yourself, nothing drastic."

Lindsay half smiled back, she had to admit Mary made a lot of sense but she still wasn't sure about dying her hair just because of a little bit of grey.

* * *

"Well, what do you think?"

Mary looked at her mother as she walked out of the salon, her dark brown hair now streak free.

"It looks great Mom!"

Lindsay smiled widely, the approval of her daughter seemed somehow more important today than it had before.

They chatted for a while at the juice bar before leaving, their conversation seemed to meander all over the place but never really settle on anything important. By the time they left, Lindsay felt better than she had in a long time and as soon as she arrived home went straight to the gym before going to bed.

* * *

The next week was a disaster, Lindsay hardly achieved any work as her concentration had kept drifting. Each time she found an excuse to go down and lift some weights or get on the stair machine or spin on the cycle for a while.

While her work might have been lacking, her body was improving in leaps and bounds. She stood in front of the full length mirror after her shower, she'd lost most of the fat that had accumulated over the years of her marriage and work, now everything looked tighter, better.

She leaned in and inspected her face, framed by her now perfectly coloured hair, she could see the small wrinkles and crow's feet. Her lips had never been full but time had thinned them even farther.

She looked down and saw her brown and grey bush and frowned, it looked wrong somehow. She brushed it with her hand and was still unhappy. Looking over at the counter she saw her razor she'd used for her legs and grabbed it, stepping back in to the shower and starting the water again.

When she emerged all of her grey hair was gone, along with the brown.

* * *

Lindsay read the text from Mary, "going 2 beach! come with pick u up in 30"

She read it again and started to type out a response, "Have fun but n", she tried to type the 'o' but something stopped her. They'd had such a good time at the spa and she really wanted to make her relationship with her daughter work, she just didn't want to disappoint her.

She back spaced over the message and sent, "Sounds like fun, see you soon."

Lindsay walked up stairs to her bedroom to find her bathing suit and sundries she'd need for the day. The dark brown one piece suit covered quite a bit of her skin but she applied a layer of SPF 50 to the rest as her pale complexion would burn easily.

She was just walking down the front stairs as Mary entered the house.

"Mom, you can't be serious! What is that a bathing suit from the fifties?"

"Well, it's the only one I have, I go swimming in the pool with it."

Mary threw her head back and let out a grunt as she walked towards her.

Mary grabbed her hand and started back up the stairs.

"It's a good thing I brought an extra, come on."

* * *

Lindsay looked over to Mary lying beside her on a towel, her tanned skin exposed except for the tiny yellow bikini she was wearing.

Lindsay's bikini was an exact match except for the color, pink.

She felt mostly naked but had somehow been unable to stop her daughter from making her wear it. When she'd gone to apply the sunscreen Mary had grabbed it out of her hand and tossed it in the garbage. She pulled out her own bottle of much weaker sunscreen and simply said Lindsay had needed some more color.

And in all honesty she couldn't argue the point. She spent her days inside and was as white as a sheet. A bit of sun wouldn't kill her.

"Time to turn over Mom, don't want you to get burned."

Lindsay turned over, not even thinking about it, just following what her daughter had said.

After a while, they went for a swim. Then a jog down the beach and finally some more tanning as they talked once more about nothing. Except this time nothing seemed to be more concerned with the men on the beach and how they might be in bed.

It was the best conversation Lindsay had had in a long time.

* * *

Lindsay stared at the computer but still didn't seem to be able to get anything done. She'd already been down to the gym twice today, which had helped her headache, but it was still there and starting to pound even harder as she tried to focus on the work.

She'd done so little in the last few weeks she'd had to have John do most of the work and keep things in a holding pattern. She'd come up with an excuse and he'd accepted it easily enough, in all honesty he was probably glad. Before Tom had passed, John had been in line to take over when he retired, but Lindsay was too hands on to let him take over. She knew John viewed her as a road block to him advancing but as long as he did what she said she didn't really care.

She pulled her glasses from her nose, or tried to as she had been to the optometrist and gotten contact lenses earlier in the week, so she wasn't wearing any.

She put her head in her hands once more and rubbed her face a bit, trying to get her focus back. She was interrupted by her phone alerting her to a text message.

"Going clubbing 2nite meet @ apartment @ 9"

Her fingers hovered over the screen for only a moment before sending the response, "ok".

She thought back to the day at the beach with Mary, it had been a lot of fun. Especially talking to her about the men at the beach. She smiled and as she remember some of their hard, sun soaked bodies, her hand slide under her pants and found her slick, hairless pussy.

Soon her fingers found her clit as she worked it to thoughts of the young men watching her nearly naked body tanning on the beach. Then her thoughts turned to them coming up and joining her, touching her, licking her, penetrating her right there on the beach in front of everyone.

Her orgasm crashed over her and she snapped back to reality, her headache gone and a broad smile across her face.

* * *

"Mom, really?" Mary said, shaking her head as she stood just inside her daughter's apartment door.

"What?"

"I said clubbing, not opera."

Lindsay looked down at her dress, its high cut neckline and short sleeves covered her upper body while the dress itself extended to just past her knees.

She had on some simple stud earrings and some tastefully done makeup.

"It's a good thing we're almost the same size. I should have something more appropriate you can wear." Mary said as she grabbed her hand and dragged her in to her bedroom.

Lindsay looked at the dress Mary was wearing as they did so, it was a blue dress that was made out of some kind of reflective material. It came low on her chest but tied behind her neck and only just to her mid-thigh. It was tight and left little to the imagination.

"Get undressed and let me find you something."

"But..."

"No buts about it!" Mary responded harshly and Lindsay, surprised by the force of the response simply started to strip.

A few moments later Mary tossed out a bra and panties from one of her drawers, "Here put these on."

Lindsay looked at them, they were frilly and pink, she started to open her mouth to protest, but Mary stood up and stared sternly at her and so she put them on.

The panties were fine but the bra was a little tight, Mary was a bit smaller up top than her and she had to squeeze her breasts in to the bra. It made them push up and out.

By the time she had finished putting them on Mary had emerged from her closet with a dress and pair of shoes and pushed them forward.

The dress was made of the same material as Mary's but was pink. It also left even less to the imagination than Mary's did. It was a single tube dress which only just covered the tops of her breasts and extended to just below her privates.

The shoes were a matching pair of pink platforms, with 4 inch heels.

Lindsay saw the determination in Mary's eyes and meekly took them, putting them on as Mary started rummaging through her jewellery collection.

Lindsay pulled the dress up and stepped in to the shoes as Mary returned with two large hoop earrings, several bangles and a wide choker. Without saying a word, Mary attached each one in sequence as Lindsay stood still.

"There, that's better. Still though, when was the last time you put on makeup?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, styles change Mom. Makeup does to. Yours is all wrong, come on in to the bathroom and let me fix it."

"Oh... ok."

Mary worked on her face for at least twenty minutes without letting her see what she was doing. When she finished, she turned her around and the full effect came in to the view of the large mirror.

The bra, pushing her breast together that were barely covered by the top of the dress exposed a large amount of skin as it moved up to her neck. The choker, studded with crystals made her slender neck seem even longer. The large hoop earrings almost touched her shoulders, but what really caught her attention was the pink and blue makeup. It was heavy and concealed many of the fine lines that age had given her.

"Perfect Mom, now we're ready! Let's go."

Before Lindsay could say anything, Mary grabbed her hand and dragged her from the apartment and in to the car.

* * *

The music was pounding at the club and Lindsay had been following Mary around all night, she hadn't been at a club in a very long time and felt very much out of place.

Her outfit of course was not helping, even though she had to admit she was getting a lot of attention. Several men, no more like boys, had offered to buy her a drink and she'd taken a few of them.

That had helped to loosen her up a bit but had also caused her to realize how long it had been since she'd had any male attention. By the time she'd downed her fifth drink though she'd finally gotten up the courage to head out on to the dance floor with one of the guys that had asked.

They were dancing close together now and Lindsay couldn't help but feel a growing need between her legs. She turned around and pressed her bum in to his crotch, for his part, he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her tightly against him.

As the song ended they headed back to the booth Mary had reserved and made out for a while like teenagers. Eventually all of the drinks caught up to her and Lindsay excused herself to go to the bathroom.

When she returned Mary was in the booth talking to him, they stopped as she approached and Mary smiled at her.

A few drinks later and Lindsay knew she was in a car but didn't really remember getting in it, nor out of it as her head hit the cool sheets of the bed.

She definitely did remember him pulling her dress off and then her lingerie before he started licking her pussy. She arched her back and grabbed his hair in response.

"God yes baby!" she cried out as he worked his way up her body, finding her nipples and then her mouth before sliding his dick in to her waiting pussy.

The clearest memory of the night though was the massive orgasm a little later as he grunted hard as he came and her world exploded in pleasure.

* * *

Lindsay woke up with a smile on her face as she looked over to find the young man had left some time in the night. She turned over as she remembered the orgasm from the night before, she giggle slightly and sighed in contentment.

A few moments later she heard Mary at the door, "Well, it sounded like you had fun last night Mom."

"I... wow... like... yes!" she stuttered, trying to find the words to describe it.

"Go get cleaned up, I thought we'd go shopping today."

Lindsay climbed out of bed and hit the shower, when she finished she went to the living room with the towel wrapped around her to find Mary.

"I guess we'll have to go back to my place so I can get a change of clothes."

"Oh, yea. Why don't you just borrow some of mine. I laid some out on my bed for you."

"Ok."

She walked in to the bedroom and found a set of clothes on the bed. She picked up the thong panties and slipped them on. They were at least white this time, however the bra was still a little tight.

She picked up the shorts and almost gasped at them. They were tiny, almost too short to cover anything, and almost too tight to get on. However she eventually managed to wiggle her way in to them.

She then picked up the white t-shirt and pulled it on over her head, it only came down to just below her breasts and had in large pink print across it, "Sexy".