Trust Fund Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamesSD
JamesSD
292 Followers

"Well, besides all this," she said, running her hands up and down her body to draw attention to her curves, "I can suck cock like no one else. I love cock. I love cum too. I love to swallow it, or have it shot all over my face and tits." Robyn's dialog was obviously heavily influenced by porn movies. To her credit she imitated a stereotypical adult star quite well.

"Do you like big dicks?" I asked, slowly approaching the bed.

"I LOVE big cocks! I love all cocks, but I especially love a nice fat one that can stretch me out." She rose up onto her knees and placed her hand on my crotch. "Oooh, it feels like you've got a nice big package here!"

I looked at her through the camera's viewfinder and answered "Why don't you take it out and see?"

Robyn eagerly unzipped my jeans and tugged them downwards. She fished my cock out through the opening in my boxers, licking her lips and looking at the camera. "Oh my, this IS a nice cock. Can I suck on it?" I was impressed at how well she pretended she'd never seen my cock before and was surprised by its size.

"Mmmmm yeah, show me what you can do." I found myself getting into the role of director, not to mention the thrill of having Robyn take me in her mouth for only the second time.

She sucked on just the head at first, swirling her tongue on the sensitive spot under the tip. Robyn looked up at the camera and held eye contact with it as she bathed my entire length with her tongue. She cradled my balls with one hand as she licked my shaft, and then moved back to my head.

"Oh yeah, suck it baby. You're a good little slut aren't you?" I wondered how Robyn would react to being called a slut.

"You know it. I'll show you how slutty I can be!" Robyn broke eye contact and took my cock deep into her warm, wet mouth. I never expected to be videotaping this beautiful young woman suck my dick so soon after our first e-mail.

Robyn worked my cock expertly with her mouth, wrapping her hand around the base to stimulate the portion of my length her mouth couldn't handle.

"You're really good at that you know. Have you sucked a lot of cock?"

Robyn released my cock and looked up at me, obviously carefully considering her answer. "I guess I have. I like to make boys happy. Is that wrong?"

"No, I think making boys happy with your mouth is a very good thing. So do you think you've sucked a dozen cocks, two dozen?"

Robyn continued stroking me slowly. "I'd say it's close to fifty," she said. I was a bit shocked by her answer. "But I only fucked five of those guys. They were the ones who were special to me in some way," Robyn continued. She placed her mouth back on my cock and resumed sucking me. I ran my hands through her hair affectionately, not caring how many blowjobs she'd given and focusing on the one I was receiving.

"Are you going to let me fuck you today?" I asked.

Robyn looked back up into the camera and smiled. "I wouldn't be a good porn star if I didn't. I'm getting kind of hot in all these clothes. May I take them off?"

"Please do. I want to see those beautiful tits and that tight ass of yours," I replied, taking a step back for a wider shot.

Robyn began by lifting the hem of her top up slowly, exposing her stomach inch by tantalizing inch. Although I'd already seen her topless, I found myself eager to witness her bare body once more. Her breasts were encased by a basic black cotton bra, revealed to me as she tossed her shirt aside.

She spun around and bent over for the camera, looking over her shoulder at me. She lifted her skirt slowly. As the bottom of it rode up I was treated to the sight of her bare ass cheeks. A tiny black string ran between them, meeting two identical strings from her waist at a small o-ring. I couldn't help wondering how much the tiny bit of fabric had cost.

"You ARE very sexy," I said. "Why don't you take off that skirt?"

Robyn turned around and flashed a beautiful smile as she unhooked the skirt. With a flourish she released it, causing it to slip off her hips and pile up at her feet. She gracefully stepped free, standing before me and the camera in just her underwear.

"Are you going to show me the rest?" I asked.

"Don't you want to help?" She asked.

"No, I want you to strip for me." I set the camera on the tripod and sat down on the bed in front of it.

"You naughty boy," Robyn cooed enthusiastically as she straddled my legs. She ground her thong covered pussy against my cock, staring in my eyes. I knew the camera had a great view of her ass, which I reached around and squeezed tightly.

Robyn's strip tease wasn't terribly elaborate. She gyrated her body on top of me before sliding her bra straps off her shoulders. Holding it in place with her forearm, she reached around to unhook it, never breaking eye contact with me. She flung it towards the camera, turning to wink at it before returning her gaze to me.

Her light pink nipples were swollen and firm. "You like my little tits?"

"I love them. But they aren't that little."

I grabbed Robyn's torso and took her nipple into my mouth, sucking hungrily. Robyn gasped. "Do you always treat your strippers this way?" she asked.

"I always treat dirty porno girls this way," I answered. Robyn closed her eyes and pressed her pussy against my dick firmly.

All too soon she broke contact. She stood and turned, giving me a great view of her g-string and the camera a nice shot of her tits. She writhed her hips slowly to unheard music, slipping her hands under the impossibly tiny sides of her thong. She teased me, raising and lowering the tiny panty as she rocked her hips. Finally she slid it off all the way, bending over and giving me a peek at her pussy in the process. She turned to face me.

"Like it?" she asked. Her pussy was beautiful, completely bare of any pubic hair. I had little doubt she had a standing appointment at some fancy salon to keep it that way.

"Looks delicious," I said, my eyes fixed on her bare snatch.

"These are for you, to keep," she said, bending down and tucking her tiny underwear into my pants pocket. Before she could move back away I grabbed her and pulled her naked body down onto me once more.

Robyn gasped at my strength as I forced her to grind her bare pussy against my erection. I felt her try to get my cock inside her, and lifted her off me gently, tossing her onto her back on the bed.

"Not yet," I told her. "I want to taste that naked pussy of yours."

Robyn nodded silently and spread her legs wide, both for my benefit and the camera looking over my shoulder.

Her pussy truly did look delicious, and I lowered my head and began feasting upon her. She tasted clean and feminine, and moaned loudly in response to my tongue.

"Yes baby, eat my pussy. Oh god your tongue feels so good! You're amazing!" I glanced up and saw Robyn was looking straight at the camera while she told me how great I was. I figured she was enjoying what I was doing, but found her overacting a tad distracting.

Nonetheless, I enjoyed the chance to slide my tongue up and down her smooth labia before dipping it into her. I teased her momentarily before licking up to her clit, circling it tenderly with the tip of my tongue. I flicked it downward, and then lapped slowly up the length of her entire pussy, flattening my tongue. I could make out a few genuine gasps of pleasure among Robyn's stream of overstated obscenities.

I stood up and grabbed the camera from the tripod. "Now your pussy is ready to get fucked," I told her. "Where are your condoms?"

She smiled at me lustfully. "We don't need them. I'm clean and I trust you."

I've always believed it is better to be safe than sorry when it comes to sex, especially when you haven't been with a partner for too long. There's a somewhat perverse catch-22 that any person who is quickly eager to have unprotected sex is likely the exact sort of person you shouldn't be having it with.

"I've got some in my bag. Keep that pussy warm for me." I paused the camera and darted down the hall back to her bedroom without waiting for a response. There was no way I was passing up the chance to fuck Robyn, but I wasn't about to let her talk me out of using protection.

I quickly located a Trojan magnum from my bag and ripped it open, rolling the latex down my shaft. I grabbed a second packet just in case. My erection probably looked pretty silly bouncing up and down as I quickly strode back down the hall to Robyn's studio. I was thankful there was no one else in the house to see.

Robyn didn't say anything about the condom around my dick as I reentered. I turned the camera back on, and tried o make up for any lost sexual momentum.

"So what kind of a guy gets to fuck you, besides one with a video camera?" I asked.

"Well, there's this one guy. I just met him not too long ago. He's a nice guy, but what I really love is his big fat cock and the way he makes me feel. I haven't fucked him yet, but I really can't wait to get a chance."

"Sounds like a very lucky guy, to get to fuck a girl as pretty and sexy as you." I walked up to her and reached down to squeeze her tit, naturally documenting it with the camera.

"I think he's about to find out how lucky he is," Robyn said. "How do you want me, Mr. Director?"

"Let's start off with you on top of me," I responded. I had limited experiences making amateur porn, but had watched enough to have an idea which shots would work best without an additional cameraman.

I laid upon my back, keeping the lens focused on Robyn's sexy body. She smiled at me and licked her fingers, sliding them down between her legs to moisten her pussy. She threw one leg over me, and I got a great shot of her positioning her waxed bare pussy above my cock head.

She steadied my shaft with one hand and supported her weight with the other as she slowly lowered herself upon me. I watched my cock head push past her opening, spreading her and making room for itself within her. Robyn groaned involuntarily at our first penetration. She was smaller than I imagined, even for her modest overall size, and I momentarily worried about her ability to handle my girth.

I panned up her body to her face. Her teeth were clenched tightly in a mix of pleasure and mild discomfort. She paused and lifted herself up a tad before pushing herself down onto my cock with greater force. Half of my cock disappeared into her tightness.

"How's that feel, baby?" I asked, targeting her face once more. I knew I'd need to put the camera on the tripod at some point to get some wider angle shots, but was content with the first person view and lovely girl atop my cock for the time.

"Big," was her only response. "You're stretching me so much," she continued after a pause.

"You like it?" I asked.

She nodded for the camera, but the expression on her face betrayed she was having some trouble with it.

"Take your time and get used to it," I said reassuringly. I caressed her stomach and hip with my free hand.

Robyn was determined, and soon had the majority of my cock inside of her. I felt the head of my cock bumping up against something in the depths of her pussy. I couldn't help thinking it was lucky she wasn't an actual porn star, because she had one of the smallest pussies I've ever encountered.

"Just enjoy yourself," I told her. I think I reminded her that fucking was supposed to be fun. Her body relaxed a little, and she placed her hands on my chest and started lifting and lowering her hips rhythmically.

It made for a great view, but one unfortunate consequence of her not being able to really handle my full length was that she couldn't really grind her clit against me while she fucked me. I licked my fingers and reached out to help her out, rubbing my fingers against her most sensitive spot as she continued fucking me.

"Let's try something else," I suggested. She nodded at me. "Get on all fours," I commanded. Robyn smiled and quickly scrambled off my cock, following my instruction. I aimed the camera at her pert ass, wiggling in front of me. I grasped my cock, slick with her juices, in my hand. I had to almost lean back as I slid my hips forward in order to give the camera a nice view. Still, I quickly forgot those concerns as I felt the warmth of her pussy around my shaft once more.

I found I could slide my whole cock inside her from behind, and took advantage of the fact. She gasped as I slid my whole length in and out of her pussy, penetrating her, my cock making room for itself within her. I aimed the camera at her lovely face once more.

"You like that sexy?" I asked. "You like how it feels when I fuck you from behind?"

"God yes," she cried out looking straight at the camera.

"Mmmmm good. Cuz I love fucking you doggy style with my big fat cock." Robyn's pussy throbbed around my cock at my obscene language.

I paused the camera and tossed it onto the bed. I grabbed Robyn's hips with my hand and started really slamming my cock into her, making her grunt a little as she took each thrust inside her.

"Are you enjoying being my little porn star? Is it living up to your fantasy?" I asked her as I pounded away at her pussy.

"Yes. Please, turn it back on. I want to be able to watch this later and don't want to miss anything!"

Her insistence on recording our first fuck was a bit unnerving, but I always aim to make my lovers happy in bed. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and picked up the camera. Fumbling, I set it back up on the tripod and tried to frame a decent shot, noting the limits of the frame and hoping I could maintain a nice view for the tape. I fully understood the advantage of having a cameraman.

"Stay on all fours, but turn so you're sideways to the camera," I instructed. Robyn fulfilled my wish, and I fine tuned my frame. Satisfied, I hit the button to resume recording, then walked back to the bed to resume fucking.

Robyn's pussy seemed to have tightened back up somewhat in the moments I was outside of it. Still, I worked my cock back into her without too much trouble, and once again was penetrating her deeply, this time with the camera capturing a side view. I made sure to slide my cock most of the way out of her before driving it back in, to ensure a good shot of the penetration.

"You like this don't you? You are quite the little slut, fucking me on camera like this."

"God yes! I'm a nasty, dirty, whorish slut who deserves to be punished!"

"Oh yeah? You want me to punish you like the slut you are?"

"Yes! Please!" she cried out, almost desperately. I lifted my hand and brought it down hard onto her ass cheek, causing a sharp sound from the impact. Robyn cried out from the mix of pain and pleasure.

"Again! Please! I deserve it!"

I brought my hand down hard on her ass twice more, then used the other hand on her other ass cheek. I continued fucking her while I did so, although had to pause for each blow to her butt.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed. Her pussy was amazingly hot inside, and extremely slippery, so much that I slid in with little resistance. She moved her hand closer to the camera to her pussy.

"No," I said sternly. She whimpered, shocked at my denial. "Use your other hand, and look at the camera," I instructed.

She wasted little time obeying. Her far shoulder rested on the bed to support her body, its hand between her legs rubbing her clit frantically while I fucked her. She gripped the sheet with her other hand, and looked directly at the camera.

"Oh god I'm coming!" she cried. The tension in her body and spasming of her pussy indicated she wasn't just acting for the camera. I dug my fingers into her hips and slammed my dick as far as I could into her one last time as she came, letting her feel all of me inside her.

"You ready for my cum?" I asked her a moment later.

"Yes, please, give it to me," she pled.

"I want to come all over your face," I said. Part of me was shocked at how quickly she'd brought out my more sexually depraved side. Yet, as much as she was playing the role of porn starlet, I found myself taking the role of actor/director. "Come here and kneel on the floor in front of me," I instructed her.

I framed my shot for the classic first person facial finish. She kneeled in front of me and peeled the condom from my cock, taking it in her mouth hungrily.

"Look at me," I commanded, and she made eye contact with the lens as she slid her lips up and down my shaft. "You want my cum don't you?"

Robyn released my cock with a gasp and stated, "God yes, I want your cum so bad!"

"Where do you want it?" I asked as she stroked my thick shaft with one hand and licked around the crown of the head with the tip of her tongue, never breaking eye contact.

"All over my face," she said sexily, pointing to her face with her free hand for emphasis. "I want to feel your hot, sticky load all over me."

"And what are you going to do after that?" I said, feeling my cock swell with impending release.

"I am going to lick up every last drop and swallow it like a good little slut."

Robyn's words were too much for me, and I grabbed her hair firmly with my free hand to position her head and hold her in place. "I'm coming!" I grunted just as the first blast erupted from my cock. She quickly closed her eyes and opened her mouth widely. I watched through the viewfinder, mesmerized as my semen shot out from my cock onto her pretty face. The initial stream was the most voluminous, and had struck her forehead, drawing a line across the bridge of her nose and cheek. Other spurts had hit her cheeks and mouth, and luckily we had managed to avoid her eyes. My semen dribbled off her chin as she took me back in her mouth and pumped my shaft, sucking the last drop of my cum into her mouth.

I released her hair from my hand and struggled to remain standing, feeling slightly light headed. She carefully opened her eyes and looked back at the camera sultrily.

"Good job," I told her. "Now clean yourself up."

Robyn nodded and began scooping my semen up off her skin with her fingers and placing it in her mouth, rubbing said finger across her lips in a tantalizing fashion before searching for more.

"Missed a spot there," I said, pointing to a small dollop on her cheek when she was almost finished cleaning herself. She found it and stuck it in her mouth, smiling with wicked satisfaction. Her face was shiny from the seminal residue.

"I think you passed your audition," I said, still focusing the camera on her beautiful face. "I hope that you and I can do this sort of thing again in the future."

"Yes, I'd love that!" Robyn exclaimed. I shut off the camera and set it back on the stand.

"That was amazing," she said to me, her eyes misting over with tears. "That was just what I wanted, what I've fantasized about. Thank you, thank you so much!"

I quickly knelt down next to her and embraced her small frame. "What can I say, I had a great little porn star to work with," I told her. I kissed her forehead tenderly. "Should we get cleaned up?"

She directed me to a large bathroom connected to the hall before disappearing into her bedroom, which had its own bath. I cleaned myself up and redressed. I didn't have to lie on her bed very long waiting before she emerged from her bathroom fresh and clean, wearing her cute little skirt and white t-shirt.

"I wanna watch the video!" she exclaimed, bouncing off back down the hall to the studio. I followed her there, and back downstairs to her parents home theater.

"We can make you a copy while we watch it," she explained as she put the tape in one side of what appeared to be a double VCR. We cuddled up together and watched what we had just done on her parents' projection television.

Robyn obviously became excited watching herself pose for me on the screen. She rubbed my dick through my jeans in real life as we watched her give me head. My cock must have been twice its actual size up on the large screen. I was just as excited as she was, and when she unzipped my pants once more my cock was as erect as it was on the tape.

JamesSD
JamesSD
292 Followers