Trust Fund Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamesSD
JamesSD
295 Followers

Robyn placed her head on my stomach so she could suck me while watching our tape. She took her time, sucking and stroking me slowly while our on screen selves repeated our recent activity. I caressed her hair gently, enjoying her attention and the action on screen. I reached down and caressed her bum, lifting her skirt. I found that she hadn't put on any fresh panties, and I was able to grip and massage her bare ass as she sucked my dick.

She had me worked up to a frenzy, and by the time I was penetrating her doggy style on screen with the camera on the tripod I was past the point of no return. I groaned to give her fair warning, causing her to increase the pace of her sucking. I shot my second load of the day into her eager mouth, which she quickly swallowed down. Robyn looked up at me with a huge grin on her face.

"There was less that time," she said, sliding up my body and kissing me. "But it was just as tasty." She cuddled up against my chest to watch the rest of the tape.

Moments later I noticed Robyn slide her short skirt up past her pussy. She slipped her hand in between her thighs, her eyes fixed on the image of us fucking on screen. Her hand was a blur, stimulating her clit rapidly as she watched her onscreen self. I held her tightly against me. Her body tensed up and she let out a small cry as she climaxed.

Robyn settled her head against my chest once more as we watched the remainder of the tape, purring happily. I didn't bother zipping my saliva covered cock back in my pants, and I think it amused her to watch it return to its unexcited state. When her onscreen self finished cleaning up and the tape ended, she kissed my chest and stood back up to stop the recorder.

She handed me my copy, which I later put in my bag. We spent most of the weekend naked and fucking everywhere in her parents' massive house. We didn't use the video camera any more that weekend, nor did we watch the tapes again together.

Our dating and screwing became habitual. Dating Robyn was a real adventure. She was always eager to please and wonderfully kinky in bed. When it came to gifts she spoiled me. Clothes, books, movies, she always seemed to have something for me. Our dates frequently involved shopping, and she typically spent as much money on things for me as herself. When I tried to protest or decline an expensive gift I could tell she felt like I was rejecting her, and she became moody. I wasn't strong enough to show her that I didn't need expensive gifts to be happy with her, and took the easy route of accepting her presents to avoid conflict.

It was an intense two months, and ended rather suddenly. I called her one night and left a message on her voice mail. Usually she would return my call the next day at the latest. After three days passed with no word I tried calling her again, and left another message on her voice mail.

I tried once more a few days later and she finally picked up.

"What?" she practically snarled into the phone.

"Is everything ok? I haven't heard from you in a while."

"Things are great. But you know what, I don't have to answer to you and tell you where I am at every single minute of my day. Because I don't belong to you, I'm not your property you know!"

"I know that," I said, shocked at her sudden hostility. "I just wanted to make sure nothing happened, that's all."

"Well I'm sorry to have worried you. You know what, why don't you just never call me again? Then you won't have to worry about me!" Robyn hung up before I could respond.

I tried calling her back, but it kicked straight to voicemail. I tried again the next two days, and started feeling a little bummed out that she wasn't returning my calls. Eventually I gave up and assumed it was over and would never know exactly what happened.

Robyn did send me an e-mail almost a month later. "James, I'm sorry for my behavior the last time we spoke. I've been going through some serious personal issues lately and I realize now I treated you unfairly. I don't want to go into the details, but I guess I should say that the last time we talked I had gone off my medication and wasn't really myself."

"I have some family and personal issues I need to resolve before I'm capable of having a serious relationship, one in which I feel like an equal partner and worthy of being loved. You were always really nice to me James, and I do appreciate that. You're the closest thing to a boyfriend I've had, and you didn't do anything wrong. I don't regret spending time with you, but I know I'm not ready to be the sort of girl you deserve. Perhaps our paths will cross again in the future, but for now this is goodbye. Take care, Robyn."

I appreciated the sense of closure her e-mail gave me. In retrospect, although Robyn is a great girl, our attraction was probably mostly physical. I started a reply message but wasn't quite sure what to say. Her e-mail had a sense of finality about it, one which I ultimately ended up choosing to respect.

She never said anything about the sex tape. I considered destroying it when she sent me her final e-mail. I have a tendency to hold onto things, and the tape sat undisturbed for months in a small bag in the back of my closet along with the g-string she stuck in my pocket. Eventually I watched it alone one night and got off watching myself fuck her. When I have a steady girlfriend or sex partner it sits in its hiding place, but during times of sexual drought it has been a reliable substitute.

I have never shown it to anyone else, and at times I wonder what she did with her copy. I have to imagine she destroyed it. But perhaps she still watches it, rubbing her pretty pussy and watching herself suck my dick and get fucked on tape. I like to think the latter is true, but I'll likely never know.

I won't psychoanalyze Robyn and her actions. Many people's sexual fantasies and desires stem from their relationship, or lack thereof, with their parents. She's a sweet girl and was fun in bed, although she certainly has her issues. Dating her wasn't always the most stable relationship I had, but generally it was fun.

Author's Note: Pure fiction, in case you were wondering. Robyn is loosely based on a girl I went on a couple dates with, but she's different from the character in as many ways as she is similar. Please let me know if you enjoyed it, because while I like it I'm curious what you think. Thanks for reading!

JamesSD
JamesSD
295 Followers