Trust Her with Your Kid? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave's hips continued to jerk, albeit less violently, as a second and then a third stream of sperm ejected into his sister-in-law's sucking mouth. When his cock ceased twitching, he settled his nineteen-year-old ass against the chair and released his grip on the seat bottom, his breath ragged.

Christine let the flaccid cock fall from her lips; a rope of saliva mixed with sperm maintained contact between her lips and the head of Dave's cock. It snapped and fell to the front of her sweater, darkening the cream-colored fabric.

"Now you see why Brent doesn't trust me," she shamelessly declared.

Dave's eyes slid open to find Christine, manicured hands on his knees, pushing herself up, a wicked smile parting her shiny lips. A drop of his cum fell from her chin and splattered on his bare knee.

On her feet, Christine turned and retrieved her wineglass from the table, taking a drink as she walked into the kitchen. She swished the liquid around in her mouth and spit it into the sink. She returned to the dining room a moment later.

"Be right back," she said, leaning into him, giving him a soft kiss on the lips. She patted his shoulder and whispered into his ear, "And get that cock hard again."

Christine turned and walked away from him. He watched her as she sauntered down the hallway toward her bedroom, her little bottom, still clad in gray wool pants, swinging provocatively. Her mid-rise heels cracked against the hardwood planks.

In her absence, Dave remained seated but looked around the condominium, his left hand tugging at his thick but temporarily soft shaft. 'Jesus,' he thought to himself. 'What the fuck am I doing?'

As much as he had lusted after Christine over the years, there was no question in his mind that this was inexcusable. His brother had left him here this morning to keep his wife company, yet twelve hours later Dave's cock was buried in her throat, pumping her stomach full of cum. And apparently it wasn't over yet.

The barely audible sound of Christine's bare feet along the floor turned his attention toward the darkened hallway. At first, there was little more than a hint of her shapely form, shown only by a faint light that emanated from her bedroom. But as she made her way closer to the mouth of the hallway, the living room and dining room lights illuminated her.

Dave sucked in his breath and blood rushed to his cock as she strode across the living room toward the open dining room, her eyes locked on his shaft, a slight smirk forming across her wet lips. In her bedroom, Christine had removed her clothes. All of them.

Advancing on him, Dave soaked up her exquisite beauty. The toned muscles in her legs undulated with every step. The blonde tuft of her trimmed pubic mound glistened with slight moisture that had collected on the downy hairs. Above a taut and toned tummy, her full, soft breasts bounced, the soft creamy flesh surrounded by a crisp tan line. Her swollen nipples were encircled by crinkled areolas a slightly darker hue than the surrounding flesh.

Without breaking stride, Christine circled the table and threw a tanned leg across his lap and sat down on him heavily, trapping his shaft between their respective pubic bones.

"Ready to fuck your brother's wife?" she hissed, lifting her lithe body along his muscular one, the wet lips of her vagina smoothing up his shaft. She rotated her hips toward him and lowered herself again. Dave's twitching cock slid along the crevice formed by her flowered vagina and rubbed against her exposed clitoris, causing her to shudder.

Dave was speechless but not motionless. His hands went to her pliant hips, gripping them lightly as she rocked her hips against him, the underside of his shaft gliding back and forth across her swollen clit.

Christine arched her back, sending her firm breasts toward his face, a thick nipple prodding his lips apart.

"Suck," she ordered, her bright eyes easing closed when he complied. "That's it," she responded, her voice softer, the words drawn out.

Beneath her, Dave squirmed, eager to sink his shaft into her scorching vagina. His lips fastened onto a thick nipple at her command, and he swirled his tongue across the distended teat, manipulating it. One of Christine's hands gripped the back of his head, his short hair locked between her slender fingers as her nails dug into his scalp, pulling him closer to her torso, shoving her large breast into his mouth.

Dave's grip on her rotating hips strengthened, holding her fast, and he arched his hips into her. The entire length of his shaft scraped along her agitated clit.

"Oohh, ggaawwdd," she moaned, pulling him tighter against her breasts, throwing her head back, her ponytail almost reaching the small of her back. "Yyeesssssss!" Her little body shuddered atop her brother-in-law, and a thick mass of fluid flowed from her labia, saturating his cock before washing over his balls.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned as her body settled, her mini-orgasm tingling in the depths of her pelvis, throbbing in her inflamed nipples.

She released her grip on the back of Dave's head and took his face in both hands, kissing him hard on the lips. Her soft, wet tongue invaded his mouth, running along his teeth, and she pulled back. "I want you in me," she whispered, her eyes bored in on his.

"I wanna be in you," Dave responded breathlessly.

"I want you to fuck me," she returned, lifting her dripping vagina away from his shaft.

"I want to fuck you so fuckin' bad."

Christine reached between their heaving bodies and closed her elegant fingers around the thick shaft, bringing the head in line with her splayed labia. "I want you . . . to cum . . . deep . . . in my . . . cunt!" she moaned, sitting down on Dave's lap again, his thick, rubbery head shoving her lips aside and slicing into her in one fluid motion.

"Oh fuck!" he groaned through gritted teeth, Christine's cunt seeming to melt around his pulsing shaft. She draped herself along his body, her arms locked behind his neck, and used her toned legs to lift herself off him.

She raised herself until his shaft almost fell from her sopping cunt and then slammed herself back down, her burning clit crashing against his pelvic bone, his coarse pubic hair further agitating her little bud.

"This . . . is sooo . . . fuckin' . . . awesome," she grunted in Dave's ear, spearing herself on his protruding shaft, holding herself there, grinding her sensitive clit between their bodies.

He released her hips, imprints remaining where his gripping fingers had once been. His hands traveled up her rib cage and squeezed between their bodies, fingers searching for then finding her distended nipples. Her tongue busy at his ear, Dave pinched her burning nipples lightly, tugging them a little, and Christine gasped at the exquisite pressure on her tender flesh.

"Yyeess," she hissed, squirming her cunt against Dave's nineteen-year-old cock. "Pinch them harder. Twist my nipples!"

Dave's grip on her teats increased and he squeezed the flesh tighter. Atop him, Christine's movements became erratic as she jerked in his lap, assaulting his cock in an irregular rhythm. When he twisted her nipples outward then inward, her jerking stopped.

Christine plastered her clit against his pelvic bone. Her little body went rigid and her breathing halted with a sharp intake. Her cunt squeezed around the thick tube stretching her walls.

"Oh Fuck!" she screamed after a moment, her head tossed back.

She jerked again. Just once: her cunt slackened and her body lifted, seemingly of its own volition, away from Dave before slamming back toward him again, his shaft piercing her saturated cunt. Then she was still but for a vibration that coursed through her muscles, contracting her cunt around her husband's brother's fat cock.

"Uugghh!" and her body quaked again, lifting off the battering cock twice. Juice from her cunt flowed from between her stretched lips, pouring along Dave's shaft and matting his pubic hair. It dripped beneath his balls and over his perineum, tickling his asshole. He clenched his ass cheeks and arched his hips, slamming into Christine's hole with force.

"Uuuugggghhhh!" came the guttural groan from deep within her throat. She fell back, catching herself against the table behind her, Dave's trembling rod still lodged in her unfaithful cunt.

Christine adjusted herself, getting her little feet behind his ass on the chair and lifting herself to her elbows while Dave maintained an even thrusting into her stretched cunt.

"There you go . . . you little bastard . . . keep fucking me." Christine's face twisted into a mask of lust, any semblance of decency long gone.

"How long . . . have you . . . wanted this?" she teased her teenaged brother-in-law.

"So . . . long," came his grunted response. Christine rotated her hips around on his Dave's lap, his thick cock pulling at her tender cunt lips.

"I bet you have . . . you dirty little fucker." She twisted her body to the right, bracing herself on one elbow. Her left hand strayed down her contracting stomach muscles and over the small patch of pubic hair that sat above her otherwise bald cunt. Her manicured fingers found her throbbing clit, massaging it in tight circles as Dave looked on, she doing all the work.

"I've seen . . . how you look . . . at me . . ." Her fingers danced across her clit, dropping to the junction of her cunt lips and Dave's cock to gather lubricant.

"Bet you never thought . . . I'd be riding . . . your thick cock . . . didya?" With Dave shaking his head, Christine increased the pressure of her fingers against her clit, increased the speed at which they smoothed across the scalding little bud. The red lacquer adorning her nails was a blur.

"Still think . . . I'm a good . . . little . . . wife?" she gasped, pushing herself off the table and moving her body over his, her full tits compressing against Dave's sweaty chest.

"Mm-hm," he moaned, his brain unable to construct full sentences.

"That's right," she mumbled, her wet lips closing on Dave's, her pink tongue sinking into his mouth.

"I'm a great wife . . . as long as . . . you're not . . . my husband."

Dave groaned into her, his cock twitching inside her tightly gripping cunt, her fluids running down his shaft and coating his balls. "Uuhhgg . . . so fuckin' nasty," he breathed.

"You think . . . I'm nasty . . . brother . . . in-law?"

"Oh fuck yeah," he grunted.

"You're right . . . that's why . . . your stupid brother . . . wanted you here . . . to see if I'm . . . cheating . . . on him."

"Are . . . you?" he questioned, his malfunctioning brain not allowing him to realize the absurdity of the question.

"Where's . . . your cock?" she inquired needlessly, twisting her hips, forcing Dave's cock to bore into her, stretch her cunt lips wide.

"In your . . . pussy."

"In whose pussy?" she taunted, suddenly bringing her hips to a halt, her brother-in-law's thick cock buried in her to its root.

"In your pussy," he breathed, his confusion apparent.

"In your BROTHER's pussy," she emphasized before resuming her cuntal assault.

"Oh, gawd."

"Fucking it . . . fucking your brother's wife's cunt . . . right here . . . in his dining room . . ."

Dave's head thrashed from side to side.

". . . at the table . . . where he eats . . . his dinner . . . every night . . . dinner that his . . . faithful little wifey . . . cooks . . . for him."

"You're not . . . so faithful." Dave barely managed to expel the words from his throat.

"Fuck . . . no . . . I'm . . .not!" Christine grunted, impaling her elastic hole on his trembling rod with each word before leaning forward and up. She cupped one of her tits in her left hand and raised it to his mouth, her thick nipple grazing his cheek.

"You nasty little whore!" he sneered before sucking the distended nipple between his lips, biting the tender flesh.

"Fuck yeah . . . I'm a nasty . . . little slut . . . . That's what . . . all my fuck buddies . . . call me."

Her tit still shoved in his face, Dave's eyes widened at her revelation.

"That's . . . right," she moaned. "All my little . . . fuck-me friends . . . like the guy . . . on the eighth floor . . . or strangers from the Jungle Jewel . . . or your cousin Sean."

"Oh, ggaawwdd!" Dave groaned, his balls contracting.

"They all call me whore . . . or slut . . . white trash cunt . . . cum dumpster."

"You are . . . such a . . . filthy . . . cunt!" he mumbled through the hot flesh of Christine's left tit molding itself to the contours of his face.

"You gonna . . . cum . . . in me . . . brother-in-law? . . . Gonna get . . . your brother's wife . . . pregnant?" The thought of it – the wantonness of being impregnated by your husband's kid brother – brought Christine to the edge.

When her hips next fell, when Dave's thick shaft scraped along the upper wall of her cunt, her muscles contracted in full-blown orgasm. She threw her head back, ripping her raw nipple from between his clenching teeth. Viscous juice gushed from her hole around the invading shaft, saturating his groin and the chair on which he sat, before her cunt muscles squeezed tight, sealing her juices in her hole.

Dave's cock heaved in the depths of his brother's wife's hole when her cunt tightened around him. He ground his teeth together and his hands gripped the edges of the chair so hard his knuckles turned white. His toes curled inward and his knees locked. His hips jerked, bucking his cock deeper into Christine's sloppy cunt.

"Oh, gawd, yes! Cum in me!" she howled, her head back up and her face buried in Dave's neck.

Thick sperm coursed through his shaft, pulsing his taut flesh within her hole. Buried eight inches deep, the head of his cock opened up and released a violent surge of cum that splattered against Christine's cuntal walls.

"I can feel . . . your cock . . . shooting in me . . . Yessss! . . . your cum . . . is so . . . fuckin' hot!

Dave continued to jerk beneath her. His cock continued to flood her sloppy hole with scalding sperm. As her cunt muscles relaxed and contracted and relaxed again, cum mixed with her own fluids slid from between then, dripping down the length of his shaft.

"Swim, you little fuckers . . . swim!" Christine cried, her adulterous body crashing against his in exhaustion.

* * *

Later that evening, on the plasma television mounted on the wall opposite the bed, Horatio Caine pondered why bank robbers would pause in the middle of a robbery to rape a bank customer. Beneath covers pulled up to their chins, Christine and her husband's little brother laid in bed, her slender fingers slowly tugging at his thick cock, keeping it engorged.

As Horatio went about answering his own question, the phone on Christine's nightstand rang. Her left hand still gripping Dave's bloated shaft, she reached for it with her right. She read the Caller ID and a wanton smile spread across her otherwise angelic face.

She hit the "send" button to answer the call and said, "Hi, Mary. How are you?"

Beside her, Dave stiffened upon hearing his mom's name.

"Just fine, Christine," she responded as Christine slithered beneath the covers, taking Dave's cock in her unfaithful mouth. She felt him shudder with the debauchery of what she was doing. "I was just calling to check in on Dave," Mary informed.

"Oh, he's fine. We're just watching a little TV," she responded after popping the shaft from her mouth. 'In the bed I share with your son,' she added to herself, 'with his cock buried in your daughter-in-law's throat.'

Christine burrowed further under the covers and lapped her tongue at his balls. "He's not causing you any trouble, is he?" she heard from the earpiece while above her, Dave gasped.

She pulled herself from beneath the sheets and straddled Mary's son, her husband's little brother. "Not at all, Mom." She leaned her trim chest forward, shoving one of her soft tits in Dave's face. "He's been great, really," she chirped, her eyes easing shut as Dave's teeth clamped down on a sore but still distended nipple.

"All right. Say, what time do you want us to come down on Thursday for Thanksgiving?"

"Any time . . . you want," she grunted as Dave's cock pushed into her, forcing her loosened cunt lips to make way for the thick shaft.

"Christine?" Beneath her, Dave thrashed his head back and forth. The thought of fucking his brother's wife while she was on this phone with his mom caused his brain to sizzle, the cum to boil in his balls.

"Mm-hm?" Christine was fearful of responding verbally with her clit smashed between their grinding pelvic bones.

"You know, I was asking all those questions about Dave. It's not that we don't trust you and Brent, we just worry about him."

"I know, Mom." Christine paused when she felt Dave's cock erupt deep in her cunt, scalding sperm splashing against the steamy walls of her unprotected cunt. "But no need to worry," she continued through gritted teeth, trying to stave off her own impending orgasm until she hung up the phone. "He's behaving very well. Trust me."

12