Trust in Fate, with a Bit of Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood up and lifted her to her feet. "I love you," he told her. He meant it. He did love her. He wanted a child too. What she had done was not easy. He knew it wasn't. It was an act that many would find disgusting, but for him and Jackie, it was their decision and it was one that would hopefully bring a child into their happy home.

He kissed her lips, tasted her flesh and held her to him. "I love you still...you know this?"

"Yes," Jackie answered back. "Don...it wasn't love. It wasn't even sex really. It was nice, but. Don...I love you. I just want you."

He smiled and kissed her again. "Then me you will have." He opened her pajama top, one button at a time. Their fingers moved together. She too, released buttons, exposing his chest. Her fingers grazed against his skin. Her nails scrapped his nipples. His fingers managed to slide over her breasts, coaxing her nipples to harden and peak as he pushed the fabric away from them. Her shirt fell as did his.

"Beautiful...after fifteen years of loving you... you're still beautiful," Don told her. His eyes feasted on her skin and he slipped down to his knees. He pressed a kiss on her stomach, breathed in the scent of her and licked her belly button. His fingers wrapped around the waist band of her shorts and he eased them over her hips and down her thighs. Her pussy rested in front of his face. His lips, tongue, teeth, ached to devour her and taste what his soul hungered for each night.

His hands skated up her thighs, kneading the muscles until they came to her ass. He gripped both cheeks and buried his face against her sex, breathed deep her aroma. His tongue flicked over the warm skin, tasting the sweetness of her.

Jackie's fingers played in his hair, stroking the dark strands as she watched him make love to her sex. Her eyes caressed the top of his head until the intense stroking of his tongue was to much for her and she closed them. Her legs grew weaker, but he held her up with his strong hands. His mouth moved lower. His tongue stiffened and swept down and then up her clit. She shivered. He thrust. Soon she was grinding against him. "Don..." she whispered. Her fingers clenched his hair.

He heard his name fall from her lips and the sound was never so sweet. One hand rested on her thigh, the other came up to tease her velvet lips. He rolled the thick syrup of her sex up and down her pussy, gathering the nectar and pushing it up to her clit, where he sucked it off. His teeth came out and pulled on the stiffened flesh until she was begging for more.

"Oh God Jackie, he didn't..."

"No...he didn't," she told him. She pulled his face from her wet heaven and looked down on her soul mate. "He didn't kiss me there. He didn't kiss my lips. He didn't make me come. He was just a man with some seeds that I wanted to harvest. That was all. Now Don... now I want to be made loved to. Your seeds are still good hon... remember that." She had him stand up and she covered his lips with hers. "You are so overdressed right now."

Don chuckled and watched the look of lust flow into his wife's eyes as well as the mixture of passion and love. He saw her slip to her knees, licking and teasing his flesh as she did. Her nails trailed down his torso, tickling his ribs. She laughed as he jerked to one side then the other, before she stopped and settled down to open his shorts. He moaned as her mouth ran a series of wet kisses from the top of his cock to the base, while her hands pushed his shorts and briefs down his legs.

"God Jackie," he groaned as she gazed up at him with a teasing look.

She licked her lips and then began to mark her path up the inner muscle of his right thigh with her finger. She followed the pathway up to his cock with one long lick of her tongue. Jackie stopped at the base of his balls, swept the jewels into her mouth, suckled them for a moment and then slipped them free. Her tongue traveled the same path on the opposite thigh, this time however when she reached his knee she moved back to his cock without a moments hesitation.

"Fuck," Don growled as his legs threatened to give way. He grabbed the bed post and pushed his fingers into Jackie's curly hair. "Yes, baby," he whispered.

Jackie took his cock fully into her mouth. Her lips caressed the base of his shaft. Her tongue slithered and slipped over the head, pressed against the front and stroked up and down the swollen veins. Her head bobbed as his hips pushed forward and his hand held her to him. "Harder baby... oh god harder..." he told her.

She increased both the pressure and the speed. Her eyes remaining open as she watched his belly tighten. She knew he'd be coming soon. She released his cock and slipped up to the bed. She sat down and watched him face her.

Don pressed his lips to hers and one hand went to her shoulder. He laid her back on the bed and slid his cock into her slick pussy. Her cunt was hot, the juices of her arousal thick with desire and the essence of her arousal filled the room. "Ohhh yes," she cried out as his member glided into her. She wrapped her legs around him and pushed him in further.

He pumped his cock several times as his mouth latched onto her right nipple. He sucked the rosy bud until he was shooting his come deep inside her. He muttered words that were inaudible as he felt her shower her orgasm around his cock. "Jackie," he whispered, coming up to cover her lips with his.

"Don," she whispered back.

When he pulled from her they scooted up the bed and he cuddled her to him. He stroked her hair and kept her tucked to his side. They made love several times that night and in the morning when William Ambrose woke up he was greeted with a check for his services and a note that told him to enjoy the weekend and have a safe flight home, they were leaving it in fate's hands now.

12