Trust Me

Story Info
A training course becomes a journey of self discovery.
6.8k words
3.68
49.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A soft hum resonated from the air conditioner as I lay naked on the bed in my lonely motel room. Thoughts of home ran through my head and I idly fingered my moist pussy while wondering if Peter, my hubby would cope with our three children. I hoped they would not fret. After all, they were not used to their Mum being away overnight.

Home was a mining town in the Australian outback. I guess it wasn’t the type of existence for everyone, but we worked hard and found fun where we could. I was a child bride, married at seventeen, the mother of three children after only four years. At age twenty six, my children were all finally at school so I could carve a career. I was sick of just being someone’s Mum. It was time to find out who Wanda really was. As civilization caught up with us in the hot, red outback job opportunities came along and I was fortunate in landing an office job with a large telecommunications network.

This morning, I boarded the Cessna Conquest for a two-hour flight to the city, in order to attend my three-day induction course. I marvelled at the changing scenery from the parched red landscape of home to the green pastures and the pristine beaches of the outer city suburbs. I caught a cab from the airport to head office, in the city centre, where I met with managers and other new employees. From there about thirty of us boarded a charter bus that brought us to our motel and convention centre. Inwardly I congratulated myself for coping so well with my newfound freedom.

We were each allocated a single room, for which I was grateful, as I didn’t like the thought of sharing with a stranger. Although a little old fashioned, my room had a large bed with a wooden slatted headboard, and matching footboard. There was a wardrobe, a sofa, and a mini bar with coffee making facilities on the bench alongside. A small bathroom completed the unit so, after unpacking my bag, I showered, then lay on the soft bed. The coordinator had said to meet in the foyer in an hour and by my watch, I still had fifteen minutes. Thank God, I had brought a couple of my sex toys! I don’t whether I was uptight about being away from home, apprehensive about the course, or if it was fear of the unknown, but I felt a deep yearning. I was grateful that I had my mini vibe and ‘Big Red’, for company.

Pulling back the blankets I lay naked on the cool white sheets. Oh God! I would have loved a nice hot, passionate fuck session right now, but my battery powered friends and my fingers were the only option. Usually, just by using my fingers I could bring myself to orgasm and ejaculation but time was limited. So I reached for my mini vibe instead. Holding it tightly against my hardening nub, I slid two fingers into my pulsating wetness and writhed in total abandon as a wonderful release enveloped my body.

My timing was perfect. Just as I was regaining my composure there was a knock at the door. It was the course-manager informing everyone that the meeting was five minutes away. Since the day was hot I slipped on panties, shorts and singlet as well as my sports shoes. Hastily I applied a little makeup and brushed my long blonde hair before hurrying to the foyer.

I entered the building and immediately felt the icy chill of the air conditioner causing my nipples to peek against my white singlet. Several men turned in my direction and it was obvious they had noticed my stiffened nipples. I was accustomed to admiring glances as in my town the men outnumbered women five to one. Glances, ogles and compliments were normal and I must admit that I played up to the attention bestowed upon me. In this instance I smiled coyly and joined a group near the water cooler.

We chatted in small groups until Prof Miller; the lecturer took his place on the mini stage and made a welcoming speech. He explained what the course entailed. It sounded as if it was going to be a very demanding three days with both mental and physical activities. The end objective was to trust your co-workers and to have complete trust and faith in the company, and yourself.

Miller was a jovial man, telling us all not to look so worried as we were going to have heaps of fun. His first step was to separate us into smaller groups. As instructed we each wrote our name on a slip of paper; he said a ‘lucky dip’ was the most unbiased way to pick the teams. One by one the names were called out until we stood in six groups of five people.

So these were to be my work buddies for the next few days. Dave was a trendy university drop out, outspoken and a born leader. We immediately chose him as team captain. Graham an ex- jockey was small in stature with a quick wit. Carol was older; a large lady with a tiny voice that seemed like it should belong to a petite schoolgirl. Lastly there was Josh. As an ex footballer Josh had a great body although his mind appeared a bit slow.

The Professor handed out work sheets and we sat in our groups to solve the problems set for us. I was surprised at the immediate rapport between our team. Other groups sat in virtual silence but we chatted and solved the riddles quickly. Each worksheet was different; the point of the exercise was ‘communication’. Without communication, the puzzles would be impossible to solve. More exercises followed, with brief stops for lunch and afternoon tea. At last the hot north wind turned, replaced by a cooler southerly. Our lecturer saw that as a cue to take us all outside and begin the physical activities. He said he would go easy on us as it had been a busy day. The objective was to complete the obstacle course as a team and that meant that the more athletic team members had to assist the weaker ones.

Dave was so helpful to Carol. Being a large lady she did have a few problems climbing the scramble and crawling through the netting but he made sure she stayed with the group. I had to laugh as he helped her over the wall, pushing and shoving, while singing “Fat Bottomed Girls”. Athletic Josh helped little Graham and together they giggled a lot. I managed to get through easily although I did stay to help Dave and Carol. Our group finished a credible second and while we were waiting for the other teams to finish we noticed that the lawn sprinklers had been turned on.

“C’mon team … race you!” yelled Dave.

Although Carol and I hesitated, the guys raced into the spray of the sprinklers. It was only the taunts of ‘chicken’ that coaxed us into the icy yet refreshing water. My mind returned to my childhood when I had last enjoyed this simple pleasure with my peers. Suddenly Dave stopped prancing. He pointed at my now transparent singlet. I looked down, and felt pangs of self consciousness to see that my large pink nipples were standing to attention, almost begging to be noticed.

“Oh Momma, who’s your Daddy?” Dave joked. “Here, you had better borrow this.”

He peeled off his black Mambo ‘Farting Dog’ t-shirt and handed it to me. I was grateful for his consideration. The embarrassment of wearing a naughty t-shirt was minimal compared to virtually exposing myself before the whole class!

After showering and changing our clothes we met again for dinner. Work for the day was over but we stayed in our groups getting to know each other better. As the evening wore on the wine flowed freely and we discussed everything from sex to politics. Josh being a beer drinker unused to red wine, became louder and louder as the evening wore on. Graham said his ‘goodnights’ then tactfully escorted Josh back to his room before he too retired. Carol, Dave and myself chatted a while longer.

Dave was such good company and proficient at joke telling; at times Carol and I were nearly rolling on the floor. It was one of the most entertaining evenings of my life. Most of the other groups had left so we decided we should also call it a night. We walked Carol to her unit where we said goodnight, each giving her a friendly hug. After that Dave escorted me to my door. He said goodnight and hugged me. I looked up at him. He leant forward and pressed his lips to mine. His kiss was hot and passionate, his tongue snaking between my lips and I willingly accepting it. Things were getting almost to the point of no return when we were disturbed by my area manager whose unit was next to mine. His porch light came on and he stepped outside for a cigarette. I hoped he hadn’t seen too much as it was quite likely that he would meet my husband at various social gatherings. I panicked and quickly said goodnight to him and Dave before making a hasty retreat into my room.

Lying on my bed later and thinking of what may have been I was sorry that it hadn’t happened. I felt extremely attracted to the guy though he had been a total stranger until a few hours ago. Oh well, I thought to myself, early days. Stripping off my little black dress and lace underwear I lay naked on the bed again and relished the feel of the crisp cotton sheets against my body. Once again I enlisted the aid of my mini vibe. I loved that little multi speed powerhouse. I had a routine of starting with it on low speed then slowly building up to the dizzy heights that, more often than not, took me over the edge. It felt so good but I needed deep thrusting penetration to attain the release I craved. Big Red was the answer. He was a red jelly dong nine inches long, veined and extra thick, with a huge head. It had balls that could be used as a base though I preferred to use them as a handle. Keeping the vibe against my clit, I slowly pushed Red into my wet depths until the balls rested against my arse. Although my pussy gripped tightly I began pumping him in and out, starting slowly, becoming faster and harder until I could feel the beginnings of a deep cervical orgasm. Contractions wracked my body. Small squeals escaped my mouth and my juices exploded from within. I was lost in the pleasures of my own body, as sweet Morphia took me to her breast.

Morning dawned and after opening the drapes, I was greeted by a beautiful clear sky. I made a coffee before jumping into the shower, my mind was abuzz with the possibilities this day might hold. The course had been enjoyable so far but my mind was more on, what I hoped, would happen between Dave and me. There was a strange magnetism about Dave. I knew what it felt like to have men lust after me and indeed, at times, I had succumbed to their charms. It was difficult to explain; just that Dave was different. Breakfast was served in the dining room although the seating had been changed from the large tables of the previous night. Instead there were smaller tables designed to sit up to four people. I made myself comfortable and a few minutes later Carol joined me.

“Well, you are a fast worker!” she commented as she sidled up next to me. “How was lover boy? Hot, I bet!”

“Um, nothing happened,” I assured her. “It would have been nice, but the timing wasn’t right.”

“Ok, I believe you,” Carol replied. “But God, I would have loved to be a fly on the wall, watching you two get all worked up and nasty.”

I was shocked. I hadn’t picked Carol as a voyeur, least of all having her confess it over orange juice and cereal! Wicked thoughts ran through my mind. My past liaisons had only ever had two participants but the possibilities here were endless. And as long as I watched out for the area manager it was unlikely that Peter would ever suspect a thing.

There was a certain amount of girlish fun about Carol. She laughed at silly things and I was instantly attracted to her. She told me of her loveless marriage and of her alcoholic husband. I asked why she was still with him and her answer was as I had suspected; habit and not wanting to be alone. She was getting to the intimate details when Dave joined us.

“Morning girls!” he crooned as he sat down beside me. “All ready for another big day?”

Carol smiled coyly probably embarrassed by what she had suspected had gone on between him and me.

“Good morning!” I echoed, “Have you seen Graham and Josh yet this morning? I bet Josh has a boomer headache!”

“Yeah, actually I saw them earlier… I went for a walk along the creek and saw them sitting on the bank dangling their feet in the water. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were gay.” Dave joked.

“Jesus, Dave! You are incorrigible. Two guys go for a walk and you think they are queer. I’ve heard it all now!” I joked back

Dave didn’t reply but gave a ‘just you wait and see’ nod and a wink.

Later, as the three of us were finishing breakfast, Josh and Graham finally arrived. They found a table near the window. I don’t think they even saw us there; they did appear to be very engrossed in each other’s company. Maybe Dave was right; but hey, what if he was? This had the makings of a very depraved few days.

Breakfast over we took our second cups of coffee into the lecture room. The Professor was already there as were several of the managers. Over the next few minutes the rest of the course participants arrived and, once again, we sorted ourselves into teams. My team listened intently to the directions given. I sensed that I was not the only team member who had more on their mind than getting a good grade and a certificate at the end of the course.

The day dragged on. We were given games to play, my favourite being role-play, where one of us acted as an irate customer and the other as a Customer Services Officer. As we gained confidence many of us made short speeches in front of the whole class. Morning tea came and went, as did lunch and afternoon tea. Our last activity for the day was a lap of the obstacle course that my team won even though we ended up carrying Carol over the finish line! At last we could freshen up and prepare for the purely social side of the day; a sumptuous meal followed by locally produced wine.

Josh and Graham once again went their separate way, but Carol, Dave and I chatted outside our rooms until Carol invited us in for a coffee. Dave and I sat on the bed while Carol fiddled with those annoying sachets of coffee and sugar, and the tiny pots of long life milk that they provide in motels.

“Does anyone fancy a nibble from the mini bar?” she asked, “Nice King sized Mars Bar if anyone is interested? Maybe a bag of peanuts?”

“God, Carol!” Dave joked “Why do I need a bag of peanuts, when I have a bag full of Dave nuts!”

Carol and I cracked up laughing. I could tell that we were in for a very interesting evening.

After coffee, more joke telling and generally having fun we realised that dinner was to be served in twenty minutes and we weren’t even showered. Carol devoured the last of her Mars bar then excused herself as she said she liked to take her time showering. Dave and I left to prepare for the evening ahead.

Once outside, Dave told me that he had big plans for the two of us after dinner. He asked if I trusted him. I was a bit puzzled but said I did as I unlocked my door.

With the sweat and dust from the day’s activities washed away, I dried myself and slipped on a black lace bra with matching panties and suspender belt. I rolled on black silk stockings, my body feeling alive against the sensuous fabrics. A low cut, clingy black mini dress and black, patent, stiletto heeled shoes completed my outfit. I had bought everything from E Bay when I realised that I would require some eveningwear for my business trip. Sweeping my hair up into a French knot then applying a little makeup and perfume, I stood back and surveyed the finished product. I looked great and I knew that tonight I would taste what the charismatic Dave had in store for me.

“How is it going in there?” Carol called as she tapped on my door.

“I’m ready!” I answered as I opened the door and stepped outside.

“God, you look hot! You have really gone to a lot of trouble. I feel so plain nobody will even notice me.” Carol reflected.

“You are fine, Carol.” I sympathised. “I think maybe I have gone a bit over the limit, but I really want Dave. You know that. Besides, who was that manager you were chatting with after the obstacle race?”

Carol blushed. She didn’t think that I had noticed. I linked arms with her and like two kids; we skipped across the courtyard to the dinning room.

The boys were waiting for us. Josh and Graham were drinking champagne cocktails and giggling with a very effeminate looking guy from a different team. Dave walked in behind us, grabbed Carol and I on the arse, and said how he liked cheeky girls. The manager, who had earlier chatted with Carol, was sitting at the bar and raised his glass to us. I got the idea that he may have been looking for some company.

“Go on Carol.” I enthused. “Go and chat him up!”

Carol was hesitant. “But I’m married!”

“Yes, and? I am too! Go on, opportunity knocks but once!” With that I gave her a nudge in the manager’s direction.

Dave and I smirked at each other. It appeared that we would finally get some time alone. We ordered drinks from the bar and found a quiet table in the corner, where we chatted intimately, until we heard the chimes ringing from the dining room signalling that dinner was about to be served.

Our group sat together. We were joined by Bob, Carol's new friend, and we exchanged pleasantries while working our way through the vast menu. The waiter was very attentive, replenishing the empty wine bottles time after time. As the evening wore on, Josh and Graham circulated among the other guests. Carol and Bob were giggling, seeming quite oblivious to the fact that Dave and I were still at the table.

"I don't think those two will miss us." Dave whispered. "Do you want to make a quick exit?"

I nodded my approval. We said our ‘goodnights’ to a few people in our general area and made a beeline for the door. The night was still young when Dave invited himself back to my room for a nightcap.

Once inside Dave took me in his arms kissing me deeply and passionately, holding me close that I could feel his hardness against my tummy.

“Well, are you going to give me a demo?” He asked as soon as we came up for breath.

“Demo?” I asked, unsure of what he was talking about.

“You know, what you were telling me. How you can give deep throat!”

I had told him earlier about my skill in that area. It had been a boast more than anything and I hadn’t dreamt that he would call my bluff. I had indeed mastered the art a while back after seeing Linda Lovelace in action, in a movie, and had been in awe of her swallowing skills. Mastering the breathing technique and controlling my gag reflex took months before I finally tried it on my hubby and was surprised to find that swallowing a cock was in fact quite easy compared to gobbling a dildo. Dave had by now loosened his tie and was reclining on the sofa. I gave him a cheeky grin as I unbuckled his belt and lowered his zipper. I knelt between his feet, easing his pants and undies down to gain good access to his eager cock.

I don’t know if a cock can be described as handsome but I thought his was. It was average length but very thick, and natural. I always had a thing about uncut cocks, loving the way the skin slides up and down so effortlessly. I wrapped one hand around his cock, pumping it slowly, while my other hand cradled his downy balls as I looked up at him and licked his cock from the base to the tip. I could taste the saltiness of his precum as I teased his sensitive hole with the tip of my tongue. He closed his eyes and slowly raised and lowered his hips. I teased his cock a while longer, my tongue tracing patterns up and down his shaft, before licking around his ridge. His thrusts were becoming urgent when I finally took him into my mouth. I relaxed my throat and relished the feeling of his hardness, my nose buried in his pubic hair as he pumped his cock into my mouth, fucking my face. His fingers were entwined in my hair while my hands gripped his arse cheeks. With a loud moan he released his hot cream deep into my throat and I swallowed greedily to keep up with the flow, barely tasting his nectar on my tongue.

12