Trust Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing how he looked before and seeing him now brought a wicked smile to her lips. Jack looked to be in pain. His body stance was tense and aggressive; legs spread wide and hands resting on his hips. All it did was draw direct attention to the fact he still wore trousers whilst she was naked and she was nothing if not for equality amongst the sexes.

"Ice Man, are you ready to take those pants off now? Or do I need to cover your eyes to coax them off you?"

Jack's easy laughter made her smile. "Ice Man? I assure you I am not made of something so cold as ice, although I am hard."

As she reached to unfasten his button and zipper she looked up and admitted, "No, you most definitely are not ice although it must flow freely through your veins to have such patience with me. However, your eye colour, well it is what came to mind when I came face to face with you earlier at the party."

With his slacks loosened Ali moved close enough to just barely touch his chest with her breasts. It was enough to bring his hands from his hips to her shoulders where he buried his fingers in her hair and brought her forward for a light kiss. Hands on his hips she moved them underneath the waistband and looked up into his light blue eyes.

"Ask me what I see Jack."

Groaning he murmured, "What do you see Ali?"

Rubbing her thumbs over the soft skin below his hipbones she dragged her eyes away from his to take in all his glory.

"I see a brawny lad before me. He has a broad powerful chest with pecs tipped by small taut nipples that I believe are begging to be nibbled. He has muscled abs without being overly defined. Chest and abdomen are both decorated with a soft diamond pattern of black hair that eventually narrows and moves straight down to..."

Not wanting her lameness to play any part of this new discovery and her seduction, Ali borrowed the strength of his legs to steady her as she used her hands to trace his legs, bringing his pants and tight black underpants with her.

Resting on her heels, breathless she couldn't take her eyes away from the solid thick steel rod that was disguised as his prick.

"Tell me what you see Ali."

At tone of his words she looked up, beyond the large appendage before her, up into his eyes and saw pride, but also visible was a certain air of disquiet about him as well. Trust, honesty and humour had treated them well so far so that is the route she will take for this as well.

"I see the magnificent tool of Super Studmuffin."

Working to compose herself Ali, with her hands around his ankles, lifted each foot up to remove his clothes. Trailing her fingers up the inside of his legs she took a single finger and teased the balls the hung between his legs.

Looking back up at him she dropped her eyes to take him all in and continued.

"I see a cock that is thick and long with a beautiful set of jewels hidden beneath. And, I think your prick quite likes me because he follows me from side to side and nods its head in agreement when I mention all his good qualities."

A pearl drop of pre-cum made its way out and was precariously perched on the crown of his shaft, ready to drop and be wasted on the floor. Not taking her eyes from the sight before her, she carried on with her praise.

"Ahhh, now I see he is tempting me to taste him, you trying to tempt down a path of wickedness Super Stud?"

"Ali - don't!"

Feeling his hands clasping her head firmly to hold her back she moved her tongue out to swipe the droplet and brought it into her mouth. And then looked back up at him.

"All male with a slight salty taste and, wait I need another taste..." She swiped another drop and circled the knob. "There it is the missing piece - your come is iced."

Jack laughed as she meant for him to. Meanwhile she was not done tasting him. Firmly holding the base of his rod she opened her mouth wide, stretched it further than she thought she was capable of and suckled the head. She danced her tongue around all she could reach and then she heard an all male moan escape from him.

With his knob still in her mouth she looked up at him in question. Was she hurting him? Was she doing something wrong?

"Shit! Ali you are so fucking sexy. Suck me Kitten, you are perfect. I love seeing you between my legs with my dick in your mouth. You are blowing my mind."

"No Stud, I am blowing your cock." She offered with a cheeky grin before going back down his satin covered length. Breathing deeply through her nose and took more of him into her mouth. On the down side she would never be able to take all of him, but she was no longer intimated by his length or width and would enjoy every inch.

After a few moments of thoroughly enjoying having his rod in her mouth Ali felt him pulling her off its length. She looked up in confusion and after he helped her stand steady on her feet she was aware of Jack reaching a hand around and cupping an ass cheek while the other stayed holding her head while he kissed her senseless.

"Bed Kitten, I need you on the bed so I can get inside your magical pussy, as far inside as I can go, and love you."

"Oh Jack, I am all yours. Do with me what you will."

The bed looked to have been made for a king. It was massive, four-poster and heavy curtains currently massed around each corner. The mattress height was high but seemed to be a perfect for Jack as he lifted and set her bottom down on the soft satin bed covering. She saw a vast quantity of pillows resting against the back when she turned to make her way towards the centre of the bed.

Once she was settled she looked to Jack and found him watching her while he slowly stroked his length. "I'll take care of you Ali, I will not hurt you."

"Jack, the only way you will hurt me is if right now you walk away. You planning to leave me lying here hungry for you?"

"No, not a chance of that happening."

"Then get yourself up here Stud." She said as she patted the bed beside her.

Reaching into the bedside table drawer he pulled something out and tossed a small bottle of the K.Y. warming lubricant onto the bed before he climbed up and made room for himself between her legs.

Raising her undamaged limb to his mouth he dropped a kiss on her instep up to her big toe. He set is down gently and picked up the other to do the same thing. "How are your legs? Have I hurt them in any way?"

"No, they don't hurt at all. My muscles and tissues are fine it is the bone that is breaking down. Soon I'll have to go in and have titanium sisters strapped to the existing bones to give them stability."

Normally Ali would not bother to answer questions about her condition, but Jack was special. He asked in a straight forward manner and, well, she felt connected to him. Not just because they were now intimate but also because of their history together. He had been there beside her before the murder of her family and had watched over her afterwards.

Jack Ivanovich was a real man. She remembered one of her mother's chats to her as a young lady approaching puberty and her first crush on one of her guards. Real men are few and far between, if you find one who appreciates you for you then my advice is to hold tight and never let go.

Neither Alison Brady nor Ali was stupid, she planned on firmly holding onto her Studmuffin. It was decided, fear of what may or may not happen was no longer going to rule her life.

She opened her arms wide and smiled brightly. "Come to me Stud, come make love with me."

"My pleasure Kitten. It will be entirely my pleasure to make love with you." He reached over flipped open the lubricant. Holding it high above her groin he caught her eyes and winked. "On your steaming hot pussy, this may feel a little cold," and squeezed the bottle, drizzling the clear liquid over her mound and upper thighs.

He smiled when she shrieked and lifted her hips off the bed. Putting his splayed legs beneath hers held Ali's body at an angle that presented her perfectly for him to manipulate the liquid thorough into her slit.

"Ooo! You fibbed that was freezing."

Working the liquid in with his thumb around her clit and lips he smiled. Jack watched his fingers as they liberally spread the liquid on the surface and inside her pussy finding it an incredible sight to behold. He picked the bottle up again and held her lips open and squeezed another dose directly inside her pussy and worked it around with his fingers.

Next he held his rock hard cock in his hand and rained a large measure of the lubricant over the surface. After he fixed the lid and put the bottle to the side he caught her eyes and watched her watching him rub the moisture along his length and because he very much enjoyed her looking at him and his cock he lifted the length and rubbed some into his balls.

"Are you with me sexy goddess?"

"Yes, most definitely yes. Come up here and place that wicked weapon you possess between your legs inside my scorching pussy. There is a fire inside with your name written all over it."

Jack inched forward and placed the knob within her entrance. Slowly he nudged more of his length inside, breaking into a sweat with worry of hurting Ali.

"You are so tight," he pulled a bit of his length out and sunk back in a little further and kept repeating this action. In a little, out the same and back in plus more.

She groaned and thrashed with the impaling. Bending her legs and butterflying them out to try and ease the way further.

"Uuu...Jack...fill me up." She put her hand down over her lower belly, "I can feel you threading your way through my deepest depths and further. The heat is intense, so hot."

"That is it Kitten, take a little more, just a few more inches."

He kept gently fucking his massive tool in and out of her clinging slit until he was fully seated to the balls. Jack reached down and, with his arms beneath her back, pulled up so she sat on his lap and her arms were wrapped around his neck, and he passionately kissed her.

"Am I hurting you? You are fucking incredible, I am fully seated inside you. Ali? Shit, answer me!"

"Studmuffin? Are you asking me questions so I have to think instead of making love with me? Because I would hate to waste one infinitesimal amount of time on worry when you are inside my pussy stroking up the fire. You complete me Jack, now finish me."

"Okay sweet cheeks, okay, no more questions just loving."

True to his words Jack gently laid her back down and draped her legs at the knees over his elbows. He watched where they were joined as he slowly pulled his length out of her slit until the crown remained inside and then slowly replaced it in her depths. Keeping it slow so her muscles were eased into the action and not strained.

"Easy Kitten, we need to take this nice and slow." He offered without taking his eyes away from the fascinating sight before him.

When he was sunk deep in her pussy Ali took revenge and contracted her muscles, tightly squeezing his cock.

"Shit! Sweet cheeks, I don't want to hurt you."

Ali released the muscles and promptly tightened them back up.

"Listen to me Stud. You will not hurt me. I am not asking you to play jackhammer in my pussy with your tool but I swear I'll hurt you if you don't pick up the speed and fuck me."

Jack smiled and while holding her gaze moved an arm and used his thumb to fully uncover her clit and pinched it between his thumb and first finger. He watched as her eyes glazed over.

With her muscles now relaxed he withdrew about half way and then went returned with more force than before. His eyes were drawn to her breasts which shook with each returned thrust.

"Hold you breasts for me Kitten. That's it, squeeze them so your nipples pop through your fingers. Hold tight." Jack pulled out slowly and returned with strength and with more and more of his length coming into play.

"I can feel so much of you, every ridge, every inch. Oh Jack..."

He let her legs go and they wrapped around his waist as he leaned down, removed a hand holding a breast. He sucked the nipple and trapped it against the roof of his mouth, tormenting it with his tongue. Jack moved to her other breast and removed that hand. He gnawed on the excited nipple while his fingers firmly pinched the other.

Repeatedly fucking into her sodden depths all the while enjoying her grunts with each mighty thrust and moans of despair with each retreat. He loved the sounds of their sweat-dampened body's slapping against each and those produced by her molten slit when it received his rock hard pole.

He leaned up on an elbow with a nipple firmly in his mouth and, looking her in the eyes whispered, "Come for me Kitten."

Ali instantly complied with his demand. She could do nothing else with the repetitive powerful thrusting her slit was taking. The rhythmic pulsing of her pussy walls squeezed him tightly, gripped and released only to grip again so he couldn't leave her depths. But it was the screaming that brought him back to his knees.

"Oh shit Kitten. That is exquisite...you must always grunt and scream for me, come on my cock, beg for my loving...it just does it for me." On his knees he fucked in and out of her pussy with leverage behind him. Back and forth. Her slit had relaxed some after the climax and eased his way some. With less worry for hurting her brought out more speed and depth to his thrusts.

"Oh Kitten, you should see what I see, you are a sex goddess."

Ali brought her hands back down to her breasts and held them so that with each of his thrusts the nipples brushed against her thumbs, staying hard and bringing moans bursting from her lips. She rubbed her legs up and around his body and he fucked her, loving his skin as much as his deep male grunts.

It was all too much for him. Jack roared "Ali...Ali...I...uuh..."

Keeping his cock still buried in her slit, he collapsed on her and rolled to the side, hooking her leg over his hip. He looked into her eyes as he smoothed hair from her cheek, "I think you should know that I want more."

With a sleepy well-loved look gracing her face she acknowledged his request. "Yes sweetie, just give me a few minutes to recover." Slowly she blinked as she realised he was still hard inside her and gently rocking in and out. "Does he ever get enough?"

"Of you? No. Never."

Ali grinned in return. "Okay, good. Give me a few minutes to catch my breath and I'll be ready."

12